Amanda and the B.O.D.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The press conference," said Amanda. "We'll run back home, get dressed and go undercover."

Truer words were never spoken.

"Yeah?" said June. "This sounds fun."

"If we can get past the guards and staff, once we get close, we strip and attack. Pull your hair up, June. Put on some dark make-up. We won't want the president to recognize you." June had already met the president and her presence could impair the mission. "You won't be naked, so that might throw them off, too."

It took June and Amanda almost twenty minutes to securely tie Phil to his chair. The two roped him tightly, to the point where he'd have trouble executing so much as a wiggle. "Good thing military guys always keep plenty of rope around," said June.

"I'm sorry about this," said Amanda to Phil, as he began to come to, murky-headed. It took him a moment to realize he was tied down, and when he tried to voice his objection, doubly surprised all he heard was a muffled whimper. His mouth was stuffed with rags and taped around his face. Fortunately, he could breathe through the nose just fine. Amanda leaned in, whispering, "I'll make it up to you, I swear." The two jetted out, locking the door behind them and leaving the stunned man in a state of distress.

What if he has to pee?

***

An hour later, June and Amanda were at the airport, buying tickets at a kiosk. "We obviously have to use our real I.D.s here," said Amanda. "But I wouldn't think anyone is tracking us. Not yet, anyway."

June picked up a stub ejected from the machine. "Amanda, is it me, or does it weird feel wearing clothes?"

Amanda chuckled, "I wasn't going to mention it."

Amanda wasn't used to walking around in public now, without crowds of people checking her out. Being dressed down, she now felt like one of the "regular people" and it had been weeks since she last experienced it. No one was really giving her or June a second glance. The two made it just in time for boarding, and as they got seated Amanda said, "With the time zone difference, we'll have maybe one hour to do this."

"Good thing we didn't bring any luggage."

Amanda wasn't off by much on the time, and once the taxi dropped them off near 1600, they sprinted the rest of the way. "Hey, you!" screamed June, to a random camera operator. He was near a van, organizing equipment, when he was rushed by the two agents. "Hey, do you have a pass to get in?" June pressed.

The man stepped back a bit. "Hey, lady. I'm just doing my job. I can't do nothing for you, or-"

Before he continue objecting, June snapped open her blouse, exposing her breasts, and the badge she carried, introducing herself, "June Mitchell. Agent of the Bureau of Orgasmic Defense. We need your help, and we have good reason."

Fortunately, no one else was paying us any attention, and June quickly snapped her blouse back together before anyone noticed the strange scene. June rushed through the chain of events with the man, but Amanda put it in terms that best convinced him. "You'll get the story of a lifetime if you get us in there. Just keep your cameras on us."

"Wait? You mean it? Agents of the B.O.D. are going to crash this press conference?"

"It's exactly what we're saying. You'll be a hero, and get the best footage."

"My name's Bob McIntyre. I think we can work something out."

Ten minutes later, Bob, some guy, and a woman (who both looked like reporters) were in a shouting match. Bob finally won and came back to June and Amanda with two press badges. "I doubt they will check your I.D.s against these passes. If this doesn't work, it's going to cost me my job."

Bob was right and to everyone's pleasant surprise the three got past the gate with ease. Plenty of other news crews were already there. "There isn't a lot of room here, maybe three rows back on the far side? Is that the closest spot?" Bob and his normal crew usually arrived earlier. Events like these were a free-for-all.

"It'll have to do," said Amanda. "Let's do this."

Amanda and June were dressed professionally, but truth be told, not exactly like journalists. June's skirt was rather short and Amanda's shirt rather tight. They may not have been naked, but they did appear more "sexy" than other ladies in the crowd. Amanda noticed others looking at them, wondering who the newcomers were. Just then, a trumpet sounded and two secret service agents came out a side door. Behind them, President Large, along with two aids. They approached the podium.

"Wait for the speech or what?" whispered June. "We just winging this?"

Amanda breathed in. "We'll have to take out that closest agent, but we should do this now. If I can get to her, I can kill the parasite instantly, well before others can react to try to stop us."

"You sure?"

"Just gotta get my legs around her head, baby. Can you handle the black suit?"

June nodded.

"Keep him occupied, I'll do the rest. We'll stay dressed, and walk around this group. When we get to the marker, where the press isn't allowed to cross, I'll quickly strip behind you. Then we make our move."

"Alright, partner. If I didn't know how fucking awesome you are at this, I just might be nervous."

"Don't kid yourself, June. This one might be our toughest to date. A crowd, and highly trained bodyguards? Stay focused."

"You got it."

Once decided, the two moved fast. June stepped in front of Amanda, but kept her head down. They both knelt, and with microphones in hand, acted as if they were trying to find a better spot for the event. They worked their way around the crowd, while the Press Secretary quickly said a few words. He then backed off the podium, allowing President Large to step up.

"Now!" whispered Amanda, giving her partner an encouraging push. With her other arm, Amanda ripped off her skirt, naked underneath, and rushed the stage.

The moment sudden movement caught the secret service agent's eyes, he sprang into motion, drawing his weapon and lunging toward the first rushing woman, cutting her off from the president. What the suit hadn't expected was another woman coming up behind, stripping her clothes while passing him. In a flash, the half naked woman hurled herself into the air, and swung around the podium, grabbing the president at the hips, tripping her to the floor.

The crowd erupted in cries and gasps and screams, as they witnessed the attack on their president... by a nude woman! Even with all the knowledge of the B.O.D. in the crowd, absolutely no one would have suspected President Large was a host-parasite. But just as the second agent was about to tackle Amanda off his trustee, an inhuman scream rang out from President Large. Then, several other women in the crowd began screaming.

Amanda's execution couldn't have been more perfect. With June distracting the first guard, Amanda had sprinted to her target, tripped her down and mounted her face, in center stage and in full view of cameras and crowd. Amanda let out an explosive orgasm, juices ricocheting off President Bonnie Large's mouth and cheeks. Instantly, she started screaming, trying to push her assailant off.

"She's harder to kill than the other ones!" shouted Amanda to her partner, as more streams of pleasure erupted out of her pussy. About half the women in the crowd dropped to the ground, writhing in agony, including the female aids nearby. They all were infected.

Amanda kept cumming and cumming, until finally the screams turned to whimpers, followed by silence. The adrenaline finally dropping, Amanda slunk over, exhausted. Bob, the camera guy, somehow managed to break through the crowd, rushing over. "You okay?" he asked, as he aimed his shoulder-cam at Amanda, getting every inch of her soaked self.

"Yeah, I think so," she huffed, giving the camera a thumbs up as she lay on the ground. "Exclusive interview with you later. Thanks for helping."

"Oh my, you saved me." It was Bonnie, the president. She was holding her head, lifting herself up, looking to Amanda. June, and the guard she had disabled earlier, now stepped over. The action was over, and everyone who witnessed it clearly understood what happened.

"I can't believe she was one of those things," said the secret service agent. "No way."

"Hey, I'm right here, Chuck," said President Large to the man, getting to her feet. She wiped some dampness from her cheeks and addressed Amanda again. "Thank you. Thank you for freeing me."

"Hey, President Large," said June, butting in. "What was the plan? You had its leader in your head. Do you know?"

"The plan?" asked the president. "I don't know that they had one. They're like a cancer."

"It's all over now, Madam President," said Amanda. "The mission. It's over."

President Large paused. "I guess you're right. Damn shame, though. To see you off the streets. What will you do now?"

Amanda giggled. It was surreal to have such a close conversation with the president of the nation, much less naked, in front of cameras. "I suppose I go back to the Navy."

"You know what?" said the president. "Maybe we don't close the B.O.D. just yet. Instead, we scale it down to just a few agents who continue working, ensuring we are indeed completely free of this alien species. We can't be sure yet. You girls would be perfect for the job. In fact, we'll be needing a new director."

The girls gasped. "But what about Colonel Till?" gasped Amanda.

"I know what he wants. I witnessed enough to know. Maybe I make him general, just so he can move on, maybe I don't. Either way, he is no longer director of the B.O.D."

***

Amanda wasn't wrong about making it up to Phil when she got back. When she stopped into his office to offer a personal apology for tying him up, before she could say anything, he grabbed her at the hips, swung her around and planted a deep kiss. Amanda eagerly reciprocated, embracing her former trainer.

"Two things," he said, when they finally pulled apart at the lips. "One, why do you have clothes on?"

"I don't have to," Amanda blinked, smiling. She quickly began unbuttoning her blouse. Words didn't need to be said. She just wanted his passion.

Once undressed, Amanda took Phil into her mouth, allowing him to grow slowly, a measured pace. The simple act triggered her into perpetual climax mode, but she didn't fight it or push it, rather she just rode it. She then stood up and angled herself, allowing Phil to push inside her.

To feel a woman in a constant state of orgasm was like having a personal vibrator wrapped around his cock. "This is amazing," Phil exclaimed.

He picked Amanda up, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist, fucking her free-handed, with no support. She continued squirting against his cock with each heavier pump. In minutes, he climaxed with her. Amanda screamed in a state of pleasure and agony. "I've never felt one so hard. So powerful..." she moaned. The two crashed to the floor, in a pile of sweat and cum.

Finally, after caching her breath, Amanda spoke. "Best. Training. Ever."

The two erupted into laughter, before Phil pulled Amanda's body into his, spooning her. "Yeah, we'll have to do it again."

"I should think so. Oh, what was the second thing you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh yeah, when you tied me to the chair... I did, in fact, pee myself. Just thought you should know. You owe me for that."

Amanda knew Phil was kidding and she played along. "Didn't I just pay up?"

"Oh, honey. We've only just begun."