Amanda Awakens Ch. 02 – After the Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god! That set was pretty intense," Amanda stated. "I still can't believe that I allowed those men to, to ffff... use me like that. The whole thing started out to innocuously, the sexy clothes, the excitement and glamour of it."

She continued, "All of the beautiful clothes and lingerie, the attention and complements, the sexual tension, and then, BAM!! That huge black cock was in my face. I was on fire. I never wanted anything so intensely in my life. I wanted to taste it and I wanted to feel it in me. I wanted to fuck it and wanted to be fucked by it."

"Well, I certainly never expected things to go so far," Logan said. "I was; I am angry at Eddie for taking advantage of the situation. Hell, sometimes I think that he manipulated the whole thing. And then I hear you say how intensely you enjoyed it."

"This album triggers the full spectrum of emotions that I felt, and still feel, about the photoshoot," Logan said trying to explain his feelings. "And then I realize that I have a massive hard on and that I love you and I am proud of you.

Picking up the box Logan looked in to see if there was anything else in it. All he could see were packing peanuts. He shook it and there was the distinct sound of something solid in the box.

"Is there anything else?" Amanda asked.

Logan dug through the packing material. In the bottom of the box, he found a DVD case with an envelope attached to it. The envelope was addressed to Amanda.

Handing the DVD and envelope to his wife Logan watched quietly as Amanda read the note. As she read Logan observed that her nipples were becoming visibly erect as her lips moved, silently mouthing the words contained in the note.

"Well," Logan finally asked, "what does it say?"

Amanda Logan directly in the eyes. Her face was flushed and she nervously bit her lower lip. She began to read, "Dear, Amanda, the photosets of you turned out awesome! You are truly one of the most sexy and beautiful women I have ever photographed. I have included a DVD that contains a video of the boudoir set. You look even more amazing on film, as you will see when you watch the DVD. The company that viewed it is willing to pay thirty-five thousand dollars for the rights to it, of which you would get twenty thousand and we would get the rest as your agents. They also said that they would like for you to make another video in their studio. If you do, they will pay you sixty thousand for that movie. We have two weeks to let them know. Let me know as soon as possible. Eddie."

Amanda searched Logan's face, "Oh my God! Do you believe this? I, I , I eeee... never, I eee couldn't, could I? That was a once in a lifetime thing, right? Wow, that's a lot of money!" she babbled.

"Well," Logan answered, "I never dreamed that you would let things go as far as they did. As far as doing it again... I guess that's up to you. Did you enjoy it?"

"I, I, welllll, yeeesss it was quite a turn on." Amanda stuttered, looking down at the floor fidgeting with her wedding ring. "It is quite flattering really, and that's a heck of a lot of money. Did you like watching me do it?"

"Hell yes and no," Logan confided honestly. "Yes, you were beautiful, sexy and hot. At first, I didn't like the fact that another man was having sex with you. Then... watching and hearing you enjoy those huge cocks made me quite horny."

"I can't believe that I am saying this, but I loved watching you take those massive black cocks. The look of complete excitement mixed with trepidation while you were being totally fucked was awesome. I actually felt proud of you."

Looking at each other, they both laughed nervously.

"But...," Amanda broke the nervous silence, "As much as I enjoyed those men, and Leanne too, I don't think that I am ready to become a porn star."

"I think differently about sex and my sexuality now. I want to dress and be seen differently now because I realize that I enjoy the feeling that I get knowing that men and women find me beautiful and sexy." Amanda confided. "I might even want to have sex with some of those people if you are into that, but, a porn star?"

Logan said, "Put the DVD in the player. Let's see what is on it that is worth thirty-five thousand dollars.

Logan and Amanda sat silently watching the video, sipping their wine. They both realized that their lives had changed, they just didn't know how much.

The next day Eddie called Logan at work. "What did you think of the photos," Eddie inquired?

"Wow, the glamour shots were incredible, Logan exclaimed! "Annnd, the boudoir set was, well as hot as any magazine spread that I have ever seen."

"And the video, Eddie Pried?

"Crap, we had sex all night after watching it, Logan croaked.

"Amanda is pretty awesome, she is a natural at this stuff," Eddie stated. "Soooo, what do you think about the proposition that I presented you with? Pretty big money huh?"

Eddie was lobbying hard for Logan to help convince Amanda to allow him to release the photoshoot video and do the adult feature film. "Just think about the $60,000 that you would clear for the two films," Eddie semi pleaded with Logan.

"The money would be nice, but how on earth would we be able to manage our reputation in our small community," Logan reasoned. "In any case the decision is totally up to Amanda."

"Sooooo, if Amanda is good with it then you will go along with her decision," Eddie asked?

"Yeah, that is pretty much it. This is Amanda's decision," Logan stated. "I'm sure that we will discuss it some more tonight. I'll let you know."

"Hi Amanda," Leanne greeted Amanda as she answered the phone. "How are you?"

"Oh, hi Leanne. I'm doing fine. And you," Amanda inquired of Eddies beautiful assistant.

"I'm doing great. Thank you for asking," Leanne replied. "Actually, I was calling to see if you and Logan have received the package that we sent?"

"Weellll, we got it via FedEx yesterday," Amanda replied.

"And," Leanne probed?

"Well, we looked at the photo album last night. It is sort of hard to believe that the woman in the photos is actually me," Amanda said a bit breathless. "Eddie sure did a great job of making me beautiful."

"I'm glad that you like them. Actually, Eddie didn't make you beautiful, he just showed the world how beautiful you are," Leanne complemented. "How about the DVD? What do you think?"

"Oh my god Leanne, I can't believe that Eddie got me to... dddo that stuff," Amanda exclaimed. "Logan and I watched it and then we fucked all night!"

"Pretty hot stuff, huh," Leanne affirmed.

"I'll say! I can't believe that it was really me doing it," Amanda continued.

"What did you think about the offer from the production company," Leanne asked?

"The offer is amazing, impressive," Amanda stated honestly.

"It is a big step, but Amanda you are a natural," Leanne cajoled. "You should really consider the offer. We all stand to make a lot of money and I think that you really enjoyed the sex too."

"I...Ieee can't believe that I...I...fff... with those men...performed with them...the things that I did, an...and with you. Yes! Yes, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it all," Amanda confessed.

"As much as I enjoyed those men, and you too, I don't think that I am ready to become a porn star," Amanda stated flatly!

"I get that, but what would it hurt to meet with the producer and just hear what he has to say," Leanne asked. "What do you have to lose and look at all the money that you have to gain!"

"Why don't you let me setup a meeting with the producer. I'll go with you," Leanne said trying to reassure the pensive Amanda. "We'll make him take us to a really nice restaurant or club to make his pitch! No pressure, just dinner, a few drinks and see where it goes."

"I'll be right there with you. Please, please let me set it up. It'll be fun," Leanne said enthusiastically.

"Oh, OK! But I'm not making any promises," Amanda almost shouted! "As a matter of fact I can pretty much guarantee that I'm not going to be making any more porn movies any time soon."

"We'll see, have an open mind! Great!! I'll set something up. You won't regret this! I'll call you when I have the time and place setup," Leanne said. "Bye. I'll call you soon."

That evening after the kids where in bed Logan and Amanda discussed their conversations with Eddie and Leanne.

Logan started, "Eddie is lobbying me pretty hard to help him convince you to release the video and make another one. It is a lot of money!"

"Yeah, Leanne went pretty much the same routine. She pressed me to let her setup a meeting with the producer at a club or restaurant for dinner and drinks. Her logic is that it can't hurt to hear what he has to say. She said that she would go with me," Amanda said.

"And," Logan inquired?

"I told her that I would go to the meeting, but that there is virtually no chance that I will take this porn star stuff any further," Amanda stated firmly.

"I trust you and your judgement. I'm with you, I don't think that staring in explicit porn movies will work very well in our small community. If only one person found out, well...," Logan agreed.

"Ultimately the decision is yours. I'll love and support you in whatever you choose," Logan said giving her a big hug.

With her hands clasp behind Logan's back, she leaned away, arching her back, looking deep into his eyes, "I sure do love you; you know that?"

Logan silently nodded.

She continued, "You know, I will need to get a new outfit for that meeting. Something a little more... well... current, and some heels. And... some new undies, maybe a little bit naughty. You want me to dress to impress, don't you?"

All Logan could do was nod and smile.

12