Amanda Awakens - Counsels Nate

Story Info
Church Counselor Amanda helps young man with big problem.
4.4k words
4.59
42.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36DDLover
36DDLover
470 Followers

Amanda Awakens -- Counsels Nate

(This is a continuation of the awakening of Amanda. To get full context of the storyline it is suggested that you read the three previous segments of this saga Amanda Awakens -- The Photoshoot, Amanda Awakens -- After the Photoshoot and Amanda Awakens -- Shopping Trip. I hope that you enjoy reading it and much as I enjoy writing it.)

10:30 AM Monday Morning -- there was a timid knock at Logan and Amanda's front door.

"Who can that be," Amanda wondered to herself. "I hope that whoever it is, that they make it quick!"

Amanda had just finished getting dressed to go out shopping at her favorite lingerie store and then perhaps a new pair of heels.

She was wearing a summer weight, pink V-neck halter dress with a flowy wrap skirt and a wide waist band. The halter tied at the back of her neck and featured a deep v that caused quite an expanse of cleavage to be on display. The back was totally bare to the waist, and when viewed from the back or side there was a generous amount of her natural 36DD side boobs on display.

The white satin garter belt and sheer lace panties that she wore beneath the outfit made her feel sexy and just a little bit naughty.

The hem of the skirt tastefully came to just above her knees when standing and the wrap would gape slightly with the sway of her walk.

As she walked to the door her pink, strappy Jimmy Chow, 5-inch stiletto sandals clicked on the hardwood flooring with each step. As she walked there was just a hint of the silvery welt at the top of the gray ultra-sheer stockings that she wore.

Opening the door, she was greeted by a timidly smiling young man dressed in white knee length satin basketball shorts and a dark blue tank top.

"Oh! Hi Nate, Jeff isn't home this morning." Amanda said smiling at the six foot six 18-year-old young man.

"Hi Missus B," Nate replied. "Actually, I wanted to speak with you. Miss Smith from the church suggested that you might be able to help me with my situation."

"Oh, weeelll, actually I was just going out for the day," Amanda stated.

"I, I, I, it shouldn't take long. I really need your help," Nate said pleadingly.

"That really sounds serious! OK, come in and have a seat on the sofa," Amanda said closing the door. As she did her body was in full silhouette, leaving little to young Nate's imagination as to what Amanda's body looked like under her clothing.

Nate might have only been 18 years old, but he certainly wasn't built like kid. His physique and good looks impressed Amanda. Nate was a bodybuilder and played football on the local high school team. He had recently signed a letter of intent to play at a prestigious university.

"What a handsome young man," Amanda thought, scanning his face and noticing that he looked very nervous.

"Pease sit down," Amanda said gesturing at the sofa. "So how are you Nate?" She asked with a warm and yet concerned smile. "I haven't seen you at church lately."

"I'm alright, I guess." He replied, not making eye contact. "I've been pretty busy with school and sports you know."

"Listen this was a bad idea coming here," Nate stated as he stood to leave.

Placing her hand on the muscular shoulder of the obviously agitated young man Amanda said, "Nate, whatever is troubling you I can assure you that I will try my very best to understand your situation and to help you deal with it."

"Please sit down and let's talk. Would you care for a soft drink or something?" She asked.

"Sure, got any beer?" Nate asked.

Frowning Amanda said, "A bit early in the day, isn't it?"

"Well, I don't think I can have this conversation without a bit of Dutch courage," Nate grinned nervously.

"OK. Sit down and make yourself comfortable and I will see what we have in the frig," Amanda said pointing to the sofa as she turned and walked into the kitchen.

A search of the refrigerator only yielded the bloody Mary mix from Saturday breakfast.

Amanda poured a very generous portion of vodka into two large pint glasses, then added the mix. Thinking to herself," Sounds like these need to be strong." Then she took a very large pull of vodka straight from the bottle, swallowing hard.

Returning to the family room with the two large, very strong bloody Marys' Amanda handed one to Nate saying, "These are left over from the weekend. From the sound of things, I will need one too."

Looking up at Amanda, Nate got his first really good look at Amanda's amazing cleavage as she bent to hand him his drink.

Then, looking down to avoid staring at his Sunday School Teachers boobs he could see the garter bumps made by the suspenders that held her stockings in place. He could also faintly see the white lines that the straps made as they traveled further up her leg.

Nate thought to himself, "Oh-my-god! She is wearing stockings and a garter belt! This has to be the sexiest woman I have ever seen."

Amanda sat her drink on the coffee table and then sat at the opposite end of the sofa. Leaning forward to pick up her own drink, Nate had an unobstructed view of Amanda's very generous side boobs.

Sitting back in the sofa Amanda took a sip of her drink and said, "Nate, what you tell me will stay between you and I. You don't ever have to worry about your parents or anyone else finding out about anything you wish to discuss with me. What happens here stays here."

Nate made eye contact with his Sunday School Teacher for the first time as he started to say, "Mrs. B, I, I,..... Amanda interrupted, "Nate. Please try to relax, and call me Amanda."

"OK, Amanda," he said, looking away again. "It's embarrassing," he said as he took a big gulp of his drink.

"It's only natural to be a bit embarrassed sharing your problems with someone else. I can assure you, there isn't much that I haven't heard and seen before. It's why I'm good at what I do. And if there is a real problem, I will do my best to help you!"

She pleaded, "Please Nate, just let me help you." Then took a large swallow of her drink.

"Well, I have this thing that causes problems in my social and sports life. Actually, in every facet of my life! It is embarrassing and it is awkward to deal with. My friends make fun of me and I can't keep a steady girl because when we get close the girl gets scared," Nate stated with tears welling up in his eyes.

"Surly it can't be all that bad. We can work on behavioral and social issues," Amanda sympathized.

"It's not like that," Nate retorted. "It's physical!"

"Oh," Amanda said. "You have to view physical abnormalities as a gift from God."

"Is it a birth defect or abnormality, some sort of impairment," she inquired. "Can it be fixed?"

"Well, if you must know. I think I would like to get... well I need a reduction."

"A reduction?" Amanda looked at Nate puzzled.

"Yeah, you know...A reduction," Nate replied lowering his eyes and taking another large drink of his beverage.

Amanda took another large gulp of her drink as she processed what Nate had said.

With a puzzled look on her face Amanda spoke trying to reason what the matter was. "I'm sorry Nate, you are going to have to be a bit more specific," Amanda countered. "A birthmark or some sort of disfigurement?"

"Fuck Sakes," Nate shouted frustrated and embarrassed by what he was about to say.

Amanda nervously took another gulp of her drink.

Then after a few seconds of silence between them Nate finally spat out, "I would like to get my cock reduced!"

"Your what?" a stunned Amanda said, her mouth hanging open in disbelief at what she had just heard. She knew what he said, however, it somehow still didn't register what he was truly meaning.

"My Dick. My Junk. I want to get it reduced. In Size." He spat out.

"Your Penis. You want to get your Penis reduced in size. Sorry, I...I...didnnn... I didn't quite grasp what you were saying." She stuttered.

She added without really thinking, "Well, that's definitely a new one."

"I thought you've heard it all," Nate said with a sarcastic laugh, trying to find some comedy in all.

"Well, you certainly have me there," She laughed back.

"I'm sorry Nate, I just wasn't expecting that. I've never known of anyone with this 'ailment' before. Quite the opposite in fact," Amanda stated honestly, smiling a sympathetic smile.

"Why exactly do you feel like you want to get a penis reduction," She asked? genuinely curious as to why any man would want a smaller one.

"I don't feel like I want one. I feel like I need to get one. It's just ruining everything," He replied.

"How so?" Amanda continued to inquire.

"It gets in the way when I am playing sports!" Nate stated.

"It gets in the way?" Amanda asked, trying to picture how a penis could possibly cause so much trouble.

"Yes! I can feel it bouncing around. Sometimes it will fall out the bottom of my underwear or shorts. Sometimes I can feel my balls being crushed between my legs, Nate exclaimed!

"I can't reach my potential as a foot player and athlete if I am always worried about things popping out or my balls being crushed. It's a real problem! Guys even tease me in the shower at the gym," he stated as he looked down at his lap.

"That's cruel," Amanda replied.

"They call me Donkey Dick," Nate exclaimed!

"I see. And you feel that you have above average sized testicles also?" Amanda asked, struggling once again to picture any scenario were a penis and a set of testicles could cause any man this much difficulty.

"Yes!" Nate sighed deeply with what he was about to say next.

"It's not just the sports. It is impossible to get intimate with girls," he said with tears welling up in his eyes.

"I hate to ask, but have you had sex with a girl," Amanda asked with concern in her voice?

"Well, no actually. My girlfriends have all have been scared once they've felt or seen my junk. It's frustrating as hell. And to make matters worse..." He paused, too embarrassed to say it.

"To make matter worse?" Amanda asked after Nate's hesitation.

"I can't control myself!" He added.

"Well, premature ejaculation is a common issue for a lot of men, especially those who are young and inexperienced." Amanda reasoned.

"No, I don't mean that. I mean I need to cum 3, 4, 5 times a day." He looked up to see Amanda who was staring opened mouthed at his comments.

Having turned to face Nate, leaning toward him, Amanda's skirt had ridden up her thighs. The wrap of her skit had formed a slit and the hem was now separated, displaying an expanse of bare flesh above her stocking top.

A white satin ribbon hiding the garter clip at the top of the silver welt of her stocking brought Nate's attention to the white suspender strap extending up he left thigh and under her pink skirt.

Nate found Amanda to be one of the most beautiful and sexy women he had ever seen from the moment that she had opened the door to greet him. Even in Sunday School she just had this aura of sexiness about her.

She truly was the definition of a MILF in his mind. Her body belonged on a porn star, and her drop-dead gorgeous face belonged on a glamour model. Her long red shoulder length hair and green eyes, those supple pouty lips, and those tits! "THOSE TITS!" A wet dream come true if there ever was one.

Nate's cock began to stir as Amanda spoke, "Well it's not unusual for a young man to want to ejaculate multiple times in a day," She replied, blushing bright red at this line of discussion.

"No! No, I don't want to cum 5 times a day. I neeeeed to! My balls just produce too much sperm, they start to hurt if I don't cum enough," Nate almost shouted.

Amanda sat in shock for a few seconds trying to grasp exactly what Nate was telling her. She thought about Logan, his normal sized penis and the teaspoon or so of ejaculate that he normally produced when they had sex.

Here was a young man whose penis was too big and who's balls produced too much semen! She sat in stunned silence as she pondered what he was saying.

"Hello...Amanda?" Nate jarred her out of her thoughts.

"Oh. Sorry. I was just thinking." She snapped her attention back to Nate.

"It is actually a little bit hard to believe," she said, nervously biting her lower lip as she stood and began to pace back and forth.

"I mean..... I don't doubt what you are saying, but I would think that most men would love to have your problem," she said thoughtfully placing her right index finger on her lower lip as she continued to pace in front of Nate. "To have a large penis and balls I mean.... that is."

As she paced her skirt would part, showing a bit of stocking top with each stride and her 36DD breasts would jiggle and wobble as she teetered on her 5-inch stilettos.

When she walked away from Nate her wobbling sideboobs were in full view. And her ass! "Oh, that ass," Nate sighed to himself.

The view was starting to have its effect on Nate causing his cock to grow and extend down the leg of his satin shorts. Nate fidgeted about trying to hide his growing erection and in so doing only made matters worse, causing his shorts to ride up his thighs.

To his horror, he could see the tip of his monster cock starting to peek out from the hem of his shorts. Putting his elbows on his knees Nate leaned forward trying to cover the protrusion.

Just then Amanda stopped in front of him and turned to face him, "Surly you are exaggerating. It is hard to believe that any man would have a peenniius.....,"

Amanda stood, frozen, with her mouth agape staring at the enormous cock head sticking out a good two inches below the hem of his shorts. It looked like a purple plumb hanging out of his shorts.

"Oh-my-God," Amanda exclaimed. "That thing is huge!"

"I, I..I was trying to hide it, but you see what I mean," Nate croaked pointing to it. He had now sat up straight and a good 4-inches of the thick shaft was now protruding from his shorts.

"Annnd..... your reaction, I get that all the time from girls," Nate said tearin up again.

Amanda felt weak in the knees as she sat in the chair across from Nate. As she plopped down the wrap of her skirt opened leaving her stocking covered legs exposed to view. Nate could also see that she the crotch of her white lace panties.

The vision of Amanda sitting exposed as she did caused Nates already engorged cock to twitch and begin leaking clear precum from its slit.

Amanda, her eyes the size of saucers, just sat dumb struck staring at Nate's cock, biting her lower lip.

Standing to leave, Nate barked, "I knew this was a bad idea! You can't help me; you are like all the rest!" His now erect cock creating an obscene tent in his satin shorts as Amanda viewed it in profile.

"STOP! Nate please stop," Amanda pleaded. "I'm sorry, I.. I.. its...it's just that I really wasn't expecting your penis to be that... that big. I honestly thought that you were exaggerating. I now can clearly see that you weren't."

Nate stopped his exit standing directly in front of Amanda, staring down at the floor, tears in his eyes.

"Nate! Please look at me," Amanda said, her voice shaking.

Slowly Nate turned to face Amanda, looking down into her pleading eyes as tears streaming down is red cheeks.

Looking up at him Amanda said, "Nate. I will do everything that I can to help you with your problem." Slowly Amanda's eyes dropped to the massive cock tenting his shorts. It was now less than a few inches from her face.

"Lifting her hand tentatively, Amanda asked, "May I touch it?"

Nate nodded his head yes with a pleading look on his face.

Placing her hand at the waistband of Nates basketball shorts Amanda slowly move her palm down the shaft of his lengthy cock, feeling it through the thin silky material of his shorts. Reaching the tip, she could see a wet spot where his cock was leaking precum.

Without thinking Amanda gave Nate's cock a little squeeze feeling its girth. "Aaannnd you say your balls, I mean testicles, are really big as well," she inquired biting her lower lip.

"It's magnificent," Amanda mouthed silently.

Involuntarily Amanda licked her lips and then looking back up at Nates face and asked, "May I see it?"

Nodding, Nate hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his shorts and began to slowly pull them down. As the base of his enormous cock came into view Amanda's eyes widened.

"Oh my!" Amanda gasped in amazement. The slow unveiling of the giant penis seemed to take an eternity. At about 11-inches the head finally sprang loose slapping Amanda on the left cheek.

Looking cross eyed directly down the shaft she could see his scrotum dangling like a marble sack, only it appeared to have a pair of large plums in it.

"Oh-my-God," Amanda exclaimed. "I it id beautiful! I love it!"

Blushing bright red Amanda sheepishly looked at Nate saying, "I...I..I mean, surly you will find women who will love it."

"Well so far that hasn't been the case," Nate complained.

"Well, I can certainly see why it could cause you difficulties," Amanda said with empathy. "How long would you say it is," she inquired, licking her lips.

"Well, I have never really measured it," he lied. But when it is fully erect, I would guess that it is over 12-inches."

"Oh my," Amanda exclaimed! "You mean to tell me that it isn't fully erect now?"

"No, it gets longer and thicker when I'm aroused," Nate sobbed.

Placing her right arm next to his cock it extended from her thumb to her elbow. "It's as long as my forearm and thicker than my wrist as it is," Amanda thought to herself.

"If you don't mind, I'm just going to lift your penis so that I can inspect your testicles," she said, sliding off of the chair, squatting on her pink 5-inch high heels in front of Nate.

Not waiting for a reply, she slowly raised her hand up towards his penis, wrapping the fingers of her left hand around his shaft. The diamond in her wedding ring sparkled as it caught the light.

The first thing she noticed was that her fingers and thumb didn't even reach around the circumference. The second thing was just how heavy that it felt in her hand.

Leaning forward to inspect it from below the sight was even more impressive. Two gigantic testicles each the size of a plumb hung in his scrotum.

"Wow! These things must produce a lot of semen," Amanda thought.

"No wonder he needs to ejaculate so often," she said to herself as she cupped his right ball in her left hand while without thinking her right hand began slow stroking Nate's huge drooling cock. A thousand thoughts ran through her mind.

"Sooooo, what do you think Ms. B, er, I mean Amanda," Nate asked?

"Weeell, you are certainly larger than most men, that is for sure," Amanda said smiling up at Nate as she continued to subconsciously stroke his cock.

"Can you help? Is there something that you can do," Nate pleaded.

Looking down at the squatting Amanda, he first saw the amazing cleavage made my her massive 36DD tits. Then, looking further he saw Amanda's stocking covered legs spread wide, her stockings and garters and the front of her sheer white lace panties were on full display.

His cock noticeably twitched in her grip.

"My initial thoughts are that this may not be as big a problem as you might think. There are a lot of women out there...hmmmm...how can I put this?..."

"There are a lot of women who would be very interested in being intimate with a young man like yourself, and who would think of your largeness as even more of a reason to be intimate with you," Amanda reasoned as she continued to stroke him.

As she spoke, she felt something sticky and wet running down her right arm. This seemed to cause her to realize that she was still stroking Nate's cock. What she was feeling was a thick sticky stream of precum.

"Oh-my-God, I'm sorry Nate," Amanda exclaimed releasing his cock as she got to her knees.

"See! You're no different! You, you, you're repulsed and scared of my penis!"

36DDLover
36DDLover
470 Followers
12