Amanda Awakens - Counsels Nate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, that isn't true Nate. I'm very impressed by your size," Amanda said in a soothing tone.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better! You actually think it is scary and gross!" Nate said becoming more agitated and emotional.

"That isn't true Nate. What I was actually thinking is what your awesome cock would feel like in my pussy, and if your precum would taste salty if I put your cock in my mouth," Amanda confessed.

"Really? You're not just saying that to make me feel better, are you," Nate pleadingly asked?

Looking at Nate's drooling monster cock just inches from her pouting red lips, Amanda shook her head.

"Prove it," Nate said. "Prove it by kissing the tip of my dick."

Amanda looked pensively into Nate's eyes as she slowly extended her tongue and leaned forward until she made contact with Nate's cock. Swirling her tongue around the tip gathering a large amount of precum on it. Throwing her head back she allowed the slimy substance to slide down her throat and swallowed.

"Hmmmm.... Yesss... it's yummy," Amanda cooed still looking Nate directly in the eyes.

"Ohhh ssshhhit," Nate hissed.

Amanda leaned forward again only this time she lifted Nate's huge cock with her right hand as she cupped his balls with the left. Again, looking Nate in the eyes, she sucked his right ball into her mouth flicking her tongue along the underside of his scrotum.

Nate moaned, "Oh my god!"

Looking down Nate had a view of Amanda's bobbing head and bare back. He spied the catch at the back of her neck that held the two halves of Amanda's halter top together, and unfastened it. The top of her dress fell into Amanda's lap as her magnificent 36DD tits swung free.

As Amanda straightened up, she ran her tongue up the underside of Nate's now foot long plus monster cock until she reached the tip again.

Her eyes locked on his she then plunged the head of his cock into her mouth taking the first 4-inches into her mouth.

Pressing his cock further into her mouth, she immediately began giving Nate his first deepthroat blowjob.

She was now working six or seven inches of Nate's very wide cock in and out of her mouth as she rubbed and squeezed his aching balls. Oh..Ooof...Ooooh...Oooof, Oh..Fuck" Amanda exclaimed as she came up for air!

"I love your cock!" She said as she again began sawing Nate's cock in and out of her skilled mouth, the tip of his engorged cock striking the back of her throat with each stroke.

"Oh God! Oh God, oh that feels awesome," Missus B, Nate' exclaimed. "So good, so good!"

Amanda felt Nate's cock throbbing in her throat and grabbed his shaft. The head was swelling up even bigger and she could feel it pulsing with every stroke of her hand. She started stroking it faster now.

"GAAAWD," "Missus. B, AAAmanda, goo.... going to cccc....CUUUM! Nate screamed.

Amanda felt his hot white seed spraying the back of her throat, gaging her.

Her mouth opened wide as she pulled back another rope of his cum blasted from the head of his cock, flying into her face, some landed in her mouth. Amanda gulped down his hot cum.

More strands of semen hit her face and breasts landing on her tits and chest. She fell back against the chair trying to escape his sperm bath as even more of his semen splattered on her face and tits, a large thick glob dangling from her left nipple.

"Missus B that was awesome. I can't believe that you got so much of my dick in your mouth," Nate exclaimed.

Smiling up a Nate, her hair, face and breasts glazed with his cum, Amanda coyly said, "Well, I hope that this ends any talk of reduction."

"Now, I really do need to get going," she said as she scoped up as much of Nate's cum as she could with her fingers. Placing a large dollop of cum on her tongue, savoring its taste as she swallowed every drop.

"I...I... was really hoping to see how it felt to have my cock into your beautiful pussy," Nate pouted.

"I would like that too, but right now I must be going," Amanda stated.

"And, Nate, you must promise me that you will never breathe a word of this to anyone," Amanda sated emphatically. "As I said earlier, what happens her stays here."

"I promise," Nate said crossing his heart with his finger.

"Great, we will chat in the future and maybe, just maybe, we will give that monster cock of yours a test ride," Amanda licked another drop of cum from her lips, smiling a sexy smile.

"Now get out of here so I can freshen up. I have shopping to do," Amanda smiled, swatting him on the butt as he turned to leave.

Entering her bathroom Amanda began wiping the drying cum from her hair and face. As she looked at her image in the mirror, she observed the large crusting glob of cum on her left nipple.

"I think that I will leave that there for a while," she thought to herself as she pulled up the top of her halter, fastening it behind her slender neck.

"I'll feel naughty all day knowing it is there!"

12