All Comments on 'Amanda Awakens - Counsels Nate'

by 36DDLover

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
GcoachGGcoachGalmost 3 years ago

I have totally read this story already on this site. I hope it was you with a wet-write and you didn’t plagiarize it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
More

Great start to what I hope will be a long running story about Amanda's slutty adventures. Can't wait for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story....but I was looking forward to Amanda's catch up with the film producer, Leanne and Eddie referred to in 'after the photo shoot'. Hopefully it's still on the cards in a future instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
too short

This chapter is very well-written, and is very sweet and tender, with a wonderful romantic atmosphere. Unfortunately, it is in all its aspects too short, and could have been more fully developed.

CallypbCallypbalmost 3 years ago

So what happened to Amandas meeting with the producer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your stories. Want to read more. Maybe more Amanda and bbc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a cut and paste of a penis reduction story from two or three years ago.

GSaintGSaintover 2 years ago

Amanda is the real deal!

She is a very likeable, hot and caring. I hope she will be caring and slutty in future events.

Really would like to meet her some day ;-)

This is your best story yet. It could be longer and more detailed, but you already indicated further encounters.

Hopefully Nate is only the beginning of several adventures with a lot of guys.

Jeff should not be a cuckold and he does not need to know about all of her sexual encounters.

Thank you! I can't wait for the next chapter(s)....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story! really well written and like the direction. When's the next part coming out?

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****That was a very HOT read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, every guy in this town has a foot long cock apparently, except for cucky boy, the gutter slut's husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There does seem to be a potential plagiarism issue with this story (of course, it's also possible that this author and the author of the previously-posted story are the same, or that the other author gave permission). But this does seem to be an issue that 36DDLover needs to address.

Too bad, as this is an otherwise enjoyable series.

animal99animal99over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story - it shows promise. It would really be great if a second chapter to illustrate her taking Nate for a ride, if only to make him feel good about having a large penis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why do people have to critique these stories? Just read it, beat yer meat and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Time to write round 2 and possibly more with Nate.

Maybe Amanda can visit Nate at his University and see if he fits in?

I enjoy your series but occasionally a follow up would make your stories. That would not leave the reader 'hangin'x.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous