Amanda Awakens - Son’s Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Race you to the other side of the pool," Jarrod yelled as he turned and dove head first into the pool. Emerging halfway to the other side.

Snapping back into the moment, Amanda walked to the ladder and slowly sank her body into the pool across from Jarrod, trying to stay as far away from this hunk of a young man as she could.

Not only was she trying to keep her hair or sun glasses dry, but she was hoping that the cool water would dampen, no pun intended, her sexual urges.

Jarrod would have none of that. He started splashing and taunting her to play water games with him.

Having moved to the shallow end of the pool Amanda now stood in about four feet of water as Jarrod continued to attempt to engage her in water games.

Standing on her tiptoes her head bobbed just above the surface of the glistening water. Amanda resisted at first, splashing water at Jarrod while trying to keep her distance and her red hair dry.

Suddenly Jarrod disappeared under the water surfacing behind her. As he surfaced, he grabbed Amanda around the waist from behind. Attempting to dunk her under the water.

"OH NO YOU DON"T," Amanda shrieked.

As she resisted the two wrestled and rubbed more and more of their bodies against each other. Jarrod couldn't believe how hard Amanda's nipples were when they pressed into him, with just the gossamer white bathing suite separating them from his bare skin.

"God how I would love to see those tits naked," he thought to himself.

Facing her, Jarrod grabbed Amanda around the waist again attempting to dunk her. As he did his massive cock, which had continued to grow, pressed Amanda in the belly and breasts.

Amanda continued to try to fend him off, however, once Jarrod had her firmly in his grip their bodies were pressed tightly together. With a foot and a half height difference the struggle had resulted in Jarrod's massive cock being lodged squarely between Amanda's beautiful 36DD tits.

"OH-MY-GOD! His cock is massive! Surly it is my imagination.... it, iiiit, can't be as enormous as it feels," Amanda thought to herself. She could not believe that this young boy had such a massive cock.

Her mind screamed, "This is so wrong for so many reasons!"

Continuing to struggle, his huge cock still lodged between her tits, her resistance began to waiver, "I wonder what it would feel like to have it stroking naked between my tits," she thought.

Then, "No! No that would be so wrong!"

Finally, Amanda managed to escape from Jarrod. Scrambling, she reached the ladder and ascended to the pool deck just as Jarrod reached the ladder below her.

"Aaah come on! Let's play some more," Jarrod wined.

"No, I need something to drink and a rest," Amanda said turning to look down at Jarrod.

Shading his eyes, looking up at the now soaked Amanda the sheer white bathing suit had turned completely transparent. As the water drained from her swimsuit it suctioned to her body like a second skin.

It appeared to Jarrod that Amanda was standing at the top of the ladder completely naked. Her nipples and areola as well as the slit of her shaved pussy appeared to be totally naked before him.

His mouth gaping open all Jarrod could do was stare up at Amanda. Then he said aloud, "FUCK!!! You are one beautiful woman Missus B! I... I.. mean Amanda."

Looking down her own body to see what Jarrod was openly staring at, Amanda was horrified at the sight of her naked body and immediately attempted to cover herself with her arms. To no avail actually.

Jarrod quickly popped out of the pool, standing facing the frozen Amanda. His gaze traveled from her face to her pussy and back. At the same time Amanda checked Jarrod out as well.

Due to the difference in their height Jarrod's huge cock was just below Amanda's eye level. His shiny white swimsuit had also turned transparent and was suctioned to his body, the enormous black snake of a cock appeared as clearly as if he were naked.

Without thinking, Amanda said out loud, "OH GOD! "That thing would be more at home on a horse!" Her mouth gaping open Jarrod's former Sunday School teacher stood staring in amazement at his massive black cock.

Not only had the swim suit turned transparent, but his monster nearly 11-inch black cock had extended down and out of the left leg of his trunks. About 2 inches of his enormous shaft and the plum sized purple head of his cock protruded into the open.

Jarrod began moving toward Amanda. As he did, she backed away until she reached the chaise. As the back of her calves touched the chair Amanda plopped down on the chaise in the shade, removing her sunglasses.

Her mouth gaped open in awe as Amanda stared cross-eyed at Jarrod's massive black cock. Now at her eye level and only inches from her mouth. Raising her gaze she looked Jarrod in the eyes pleadingly, licking her lips, her hands rising, "It's beautiful! May I touch it?"

All Jarrod could do was nod his assent as she began gauging its length and girth, rubbing both her hands up and down the length of his massive cock. Worshiping it through the now translucent swimsuit.

Looking into his eyes Amanda softly said, "My god, your cock is beautiful." Squeezing his massive cock with both hands she asked, "How big is it?"

"Ten and a half inches long and six-inches around," Jarrod stated proudly.

Then matter-of-factly. "Girls my age are afraid of it. Go ahead and see for yourself," he commanded.

Slipping from the chaise Amanda sank to her knees in front of the young man as she ran both hands from the knob of his massive cock to the top of his shorts. Then snaking her fingers into the waistband of Jarrod's swim shorts she pulled them to his ankles.

Then lifting his monster cock in the palm of her left hand, feeling its heft. "Oooooo.... Sshhit.... YES," She hissed! It.... its heavy! Annd, and god its black," she exclaimed!

"Are you scared," Jarrod inquired?

"Afraid of this? Noooo. I love it," she exclaimed as she grabbed his black cock with both hands, stroking it in a twisting motion, then slapping her right cheek with the fat shaft.

As she stroked and worshipped his massive cock pre-cum began to ooze from the slit in the now purple plum sized head. Looking Jarrod in the eyes she said," Let's see how this beautiful cock tastes."

Lowering her mouth to the tip of his cock, she licked the large glob of pre-cum that had formed, "Mmmmm.... salty and soooo sweet. Yummy!"

Locking eyes with Jarrod Amanda cooed, "Its soooo big, soooo thick, aaand... soooo heavy!" As her hand began pumping his huge cock, causing more precum to pour out of the tip, coating her hands and dripping on to her beautiful 36DD tits.

Amanda again snaked her tongue from between her lips scoping up another large drop of precum from the tip of Jarrod's dick head. Quietly moaning, "Aaah...mmmmmmm."

"I want to see those beautiful titties you got there," Jarrod said as he towered over the kneeling Amanda.

Amanda's red lipstick covered lips slowly formed an "O" shape as she slid them over the knob of his monstrous cock. Her tongue working in circles swirling Jarrod's precum around on the tip of his cock.

With his cock firmly lodged in her mouth she reached behind her neck releasing the tie holding the top of her swimsuit in place. Then she slowly lowered the top fully exposing her gorgeous 36DD tits.

Reaching down, cupping a breast in each hand Jarrod commented, "God they are beautiful."

Rocking slowly back and forth Jarrod began easing this monster cock into Amanda's pretty mouth. Ever so slowly he began making gentle fucking motions into her mouth easing as much of his massiveness as he could into her salivating mouth.

"Uuug.... Oh.. Ooof...Ooooh...Oooof, Oh.. GAWD. I love your cock, Oh god yesss....umph... so big, so black, love it....Oooof... Umph," Amanda moaned as she worshiped Jarrod's thick black cock.

Soon he had 5 inches of his cock buried in Amanda's throat. That is until the tip of his fat cock touched the back of her throat causing her to gag.

Amanda pulled her head back and grabbed Jarrod's shaft with her left hand pulling it completely out of her mouth. As she did Jarrod caught the glint from the diamond in her wedding ring as it sparkled in the morning sun.

As her tongue traced the length of his shaft, the thought of his best friends beautiful married, Sunday School teacher mom sucking his big black cock was almost more than he could stand.

Sensing that he was about to shoot his load, Amanda tightly gripped Jarrod's cock at the base with both hands. Then with a broad grin she locked his gaze with hers she said, "Not yet sweety!"

Clear precum was flowing out of his pee slit in a steady stream. With a loud moan, "Umph, Mmmmmmm!" Amanda jammed as much of the monster as she could back into her mouth.

Holding her head with both hands, Jarrod face fucked his beautiful Sunday School teacher with long slow strokes of his obscenely large cock.

"OH MY GOD! Oh shit! FAAAK! Oh god. You're wonderful. No one has ever taken that much of my dick in their mouth!"

Giving Jarrod his first deepthroat blowjob, she was now working six or seven inches of his very wide cock in and out of her mouth with both hands as she alternated rubbing and squeezing his very large aching balls.

"Oh.. Ooof...Ooooh...Oooof, Oh..Fuck, Oh yes, I love your monster cock," Amanda exclaimed as she came up for air.

"I love your black cock!" She said as she again began jamming Jarrod's cock in and out of her skilled mouth, the tip of his engorged cock striking the back of her throat with each stroke.

"Oh God... oh God... shit that feels awesome Missus B," Jarrod exclaimed. "Mmmmm, so good!"

Amanda could feel Jarrod's cock throbbing in her throat and again grabbed his shaft tightly at the base in attempt to forestall the impending blast. The head was swelling up even bigger and she could feel it pulsing with every stroke of her hands.

Sensing that there was no stopping him now, she started stroking it faster, grabbing his balls with her right hand and the shaft with her left, furiously pumping his cock deep into her throat.

"Aah...aah, oh yes, umpf....umpf....umpf... so big.... so good! I want your cum! Umpf... oooh. Cum in your naughty Sunday School teacher's throat!"

"GAAAWD," "Missus. B, AAAmanda, go... going to cccc....CUUUM.... OH GOD... OH GOD... SHHHHIIIIT, FAAAAK" Jarrod screamed!

Jarrod had reached his point of no return, shooting his cum into Amanda's mouth, "Aagh...aaggh... aaaah...aaaaaah.... SHHHHIIIIT," he boomed as he unloaded his first massive load into her throat.

Jarrod's load was more than Amanda could swallow, thick creamy white cum began to squirt out of both sides of Amanda's mouth dripping on to her beautiful 36DD tits.

His hot white seed sprayed the back of Amanda's throat, gaging her. Amanda gulped down as much of his hot cum as she could.

Her mouth opened wide as she pulled back gasping for air. As she did another long strand of his thick gooey cum blasted from his cock, flying into her mouth, striking the back of her throat.

All she could do was gurgle. More strands of semen hit her face, her hair, and landed on her tits and chest.

Laying back on the chaise lounge chair her massive boobs heaving; her hair, face and tits glistening with cum, Amanda looked into Jarrod's eyes and she said, "On my God that was a big load!"

Licking her lips she smiled and cooed, "You're cum tastes wonderful, and I really do love your cock. It's beautiful!"

"Amanda, that was awesome," Jarrod exclaimed as he stood towering over her "Can we do it again? I would really like to see if my dick will fit in your beautiful white pussy."

"I would love to see how that magnificent cock of yours feels in my pussy too. Maybe we will try sometime. I have no doubt that we can make it fit, "Amanda purred. "But you must promise me that you will never tell a soul about what just happened."

"I swear, not a word to anyone. Scout's honor. Cross my heart," Jarrod promised making the scout sign and crossing his heard with his right index finger.

"I worked up quite an appetite. Let's eat those burgers and then have another swim and we will see where we go from there," Amanda smiled.

Scooping up a large dollop of cum from her right breast with her left index finger her wedding ring glinted in the sun as she eyed the sticky goo. Smiling a sexy grin, she then extended her tongue sucking the glob into her mouth and swallowing with an audible gulp. "Yummy!"

12