Amanda Awakens – The Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36DDLover
36DDLover
473 Followers

"I don't know..."

"Let's go talk to him," Logan said, taking her hand and leading Amanda over towards the photographer who was paying for his drink at the bar. "What's his name?"

"Eddie, I think," Amanda said, "I'm not promising anything though."

"Let's just see what he says?" Logan laughed, "Come on, it'll be fun!"

Logan didn't give her much time to argue, introducing himself to a very surprised Eddie.

"So you'd be interested?" Eddie said, grinning at Amanda.

"I don't know about being a lingerie model or whatever," Amanda said, suddenly shy, "But if you do portraits, glamour shots that sort of thing..."

"Just a personal private shoot?" Eddie said, "Of course I do. No problem. I just finished a project for Tami and Walter that turned out great."

Eddie was a tall good looking fifty something guy with a dark tan and slightly graying hair. He seemed pretty confident, but friendly and approachable too. One of those people that has charisma, that you seem to take an instant liking to.

"You have my card," he checked with Amanda, "Just give me a call and we'll discuss it?"

"Oh. Okay," Amanda said, seeming more interested in getting away from him than modeling as she quickly dragged Logan back to their table. "I don't know about this, Logan. What if I look horrible?"

"You won't," Logan said as he kissed her, "There's no way you could ever look horrible. You're beautiful."

It was getting towards the end of the night and the slower songs were playing now, so they danced and kissed the rest of the night away. As everyone started to leave Logan managed to catch Eddie alone for a second while Amanda was getting their coats from the other room.

Logan explained the reasons for the photo shoot enquiry - that he wanted to do something to boost Amanda's flagging self-image. A photo shoot had never crossed his mind but it might be just what the doctor ordered, he lied.

Eddie told Logan that he had guys do this for their wives or girlfriends all the time. It was a really nice gesture, and he would make sure she looked great in the pictures. He promised to do them a deal on the price, and would even let Amanda pick any clothes she wanted to wear from his huge wardrobe. Logan thanked him and promised to get in touch in the next couple of days.

On the ride home Amanda turned to Logan, "Did those guys really say those things about me?"

"They sure did." Logan replied.

"Weren't you mad or jealous when they said that? She asked.

"Well actually it made me pretty proud that those young guys found you attractive and sexy."

"Did it turn you on," Amanda asked.

"Shure did." Logan said grabbing her left hand, placing it on the budge in his pants. "I still am!"

When they got home, they didn't waste any time. They both had enough to drink to make them horny without being too drunk or sleepy. As they walked in the door Amanda began to feverously pull at Logan's clothes. He tore at her cloths as well. By the time they got to their bedroom Logan was down to his boxers. Amanda flopped on the bed in her thong, stockings and heels.

This time Amanda didn't resist as Logan cupped her breasts, placing his lips over her sweet, pink nipples sucking them. His fingers slipping past her thong, into her very moist pussy.

She'd shaved her pussy just that morning, so her mound was soft and smooth. Her pussy was soaking wet as he shoved himself in to her, desperate to fuck her, she desperate to be fucked. She arched her back as he pressed deep into her pussy.

"Mmmmmm......oh," Amanda moaned, not loud, just a soft low moan that drives Logan crazy. He knew that he wasn't going to last long as her lips sought out his and they fucked wildly. Her stocking clad legs wrapped around his waist as he got close, pulling him deeper. As he sped up his pace, her hand snaked between their bellies, searching for her clit. A few stokes later Logan shot his load inside her. As he rolled off her, she fingered herself until she too orgasmed. It was not unusual for Logan to shoot first leaving Amanda to finish herself off.

"I love you," she whispered into Logan's ear as they spooned.

Logan pulled the bed covers over them, "I love you too," he whispered.

"I will have a glamour shot done for you, if you like," she said softly.

"Don't do it for me, do it for yourself," Logan said, turning to look in to her beautiful green eyes. The room was dark, but there was enough light to see her smile, her eyes sparkling.

"Okay, I'll do it for me," Amanda giggled. Hitting Logan gently on the shoulder. Logan told her that he would phone Eddie Monday to set it up. Amanda's arms tightened around him, and they drifted in to contented sleep.

"I didn't expect to hear from you, to be honest," Eddie said on the other end of the phone as Logan reintroduced himself, "But my offer still stands, if Amanda wants a shoot?"

Logan told Eddie that was why he was calling, and made an appointment for them to go and see Eddie the following weekend. Amanda overheard the end of the conversation and Logan held up the business card indicating to her who he was talking to. When Logan hung up the phone, Amanda smiled nervously and gave Logan a hug.

"I don't know if I can do it?" she said after a moment, "I'll look horrible."

"No, you won't," Logan assured her, "Eddie told me, no..... he promised me - that he'll have his stylist make you look even more gorgeous than you already are, and you can have a choice of what to wear from his studio wardrobe."

Amanda still looked doubtful and indecisive. "I don't know."

"I've made the appointment now," Logan said firmly, "It's just a consultation and a couple of test shots, so let's just go and see what he has to offer, and then you can make up your mind." Logan tried to make it sound as non-committal as he could, and it seemed to work. Amanda thought about it for a second, then shrugged agreeing to go to the appointment. Logan beamed with a sense of accomplishment, "I know that we won't regret it."

The week seemed to drag on for Logan, and Amanda had as sense of foreboding and excitement. The weekend finally arrived, and at 1:30 Saturday afternoon they found themselves at Eddie's studio. As it turned out the studio was a large addition built on to his house. Both the house and the studio were very impressive. It occurred to Logan that Eddie must be pretty good at what he does to be able to afford such an impressive home.

Eddie's assistant Leanne showed them around the house, putting them at ease and making them feel welcome. It all served to relax Amanda, which was a good thing. Leanne was lovely, short with blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was dressed professionally yet sexy, wearing a long sleeve black form fitting sheath dress that came to just above her knee. It had a deep v neck that showed plenty of cleavage with a double row of gold buttons from just below her full breasts to the hem of the tight skirt. Sheer coffee colored hose with a backseam and red 6-inch stiletto pumps completed her look.

Leanne and Amanda bonded immediately, chatting about photography and modeling as they toured the facilities.

Logan and Amanda were treated to a couple of glasses of nerve-calming champagne, then shown around the rest of the studio, a series of increasingly large rooms, decked out with lighting equipment, camera accessories and props. There was an outdoor set, as well as a bedroom and living room set. It was all very lavish and impressive, Amanda seemed to become more at ease as she saw how professional it all was.

"Eddie is just finishing up a shoot with another couple. It should wrap up in 15 to twenty minutes, if you want you can watch while he finishes," Leanne said.

Amanda and Logan both looked at each other. Logan could tell by the look on Amanda's face that she was curious, so was he. They followed Leanne back to the outdoor set in the rear of the studio.

Eddie was conducting a shoot with an interracial couple on a beach set. Assisting with the props, lights and cameras were Eddie's helpers, a young beach boy looking lad named Joe, and a young very large very black man named Jerome. Logan and Amanda would later learn that they both played football at the university and were interning with Eddie.

As Logan and Amanda entered the room Eddie had his back to them. The couple he was photographing appeared to be in their mid-30's. No one on the set seemed to even notice that they were there. Probably the bright lights Logan surmised.

Intently focused on the action on the set, Eddie was constantly barking instructions to the couple and his two helpers. The couple were dressed in swimwear, the woman in a skimpy white, almost transparent, bikini. Her hard nipples and areola clearly visible through the thin material. Her partner, a black guy, in a pair of loose-fitting white trunks and nothing else. He was very dark and muscular. He looked like a body builder to Logan.

The fact that he had what appeared to be a very large package in is trunks did not go unnoticed by Amanda or Logan. The girl was gorgeous with long blonde hair and large breasts, although smaller than Amanda's, a near perfect body. Her skimpy bikini left little to the imagination as it struggled to cover her ample tits. The tiny patch of fabric that stretched over her mound, revealing the cleft of her pussy, causing them to believe she was shaved bare.

Leanne refreshed Logan and Amanda's champagne and suggested that Amanda go with her to makeup and wardrobe. "I'll style and make you up beautifully then help you choose what to wear from wardrobe."

"Eddie will be another 10-minutes or so," Leanne said, "Logan can watch the rest of the couple shoot."

Amanda wasn't sure, so Leanne left them to talk it over for a few minutes. Leanne returned saying, "Eddie is a real professional. He'll make you look great, plus I'll do your makeup and wardrobe, you'll look awesome. It's just a few test shoots." "Come on, it'll be fun."

"Let's see how you like the experience and the test shots, then you can decide where we go from there." Logan coaxed.

Smiling nervously and biting her lower lip, Amanda finally agreed to let Eddie do a few of test shots. Leanne said, "Great, you won't regret it." Leanne topped of their drinks and whisked Amanda away to makeup and wardrobe.

Eddie continued with the photo shoot snapping a near constant stream of pics with his camera. He would call out for either the blonde, Jenni, or black guy, Tony, to stand a certain way or where to put their hands on each other while not missing a beat with the camera.

Eddie notice Logan at the back of the set, walking over to Logan. Logan confirmed that Amanda had agreed to do the test shots.

Eddie was pleased that Amanda had decided to let him take some photos.

Eddie suggested, "While I finish up the couples shoot why don't you browse through some of the portfolios on a display table at the back of the set. Maybe it will give you some ideas about what kind of photos you would like for me to take of Amanda."

Logan sat down at the table and was immediately impressed. Eddie was good. The first book Logan picked up was a family-portfolio book, showing moms and dads with and without their kids. Some with grandparents or the whole family. Candid-type shots, really nicely done. Logan flicked through a couple more books, including a wedding book and through what looked like a fashion shoot, with some incredibly attractive men and women wearing various clothes, posing like they did in catalogues. They were all very good. What one would expect from a studio of this quality.

When Logan opened the final two portfolio books, he almost dropped the first one in shock. It started off innocently enough, with Amanda's friend Tami posing on a pewter colored high back chair, as the frames progressed, she had stripped off a little more clothing in each frame. Logan realized that Eddie also did glamour and boudoir photography!

Logan glanced over his shoulder at Eddie, but he was focused on the shoot at hand, so Logan carried on looking through the photos. Quite a few different women, some in much more explicit poses than others. The final few photos were very naughty indeed, with Tami baring all like in classy men's magazines.

So it was with more than a little curiosity that Logan opened the last album, he wasn't disappointed. This one started off with women in lingerie and swimsuits, then posed in various very naughty positions, then suddenly he was looking at hardcore photos. Logan flipped one more page, and saw a guy and Leanne, Eddie's assistant, fucking on that page, but just as he turned another page, Eddie appeared at his side.

"Just about done. What do you think? I do all types of photography," Eddie smiled and then laughed as Logan closed the album quickly, like a child caught red handed with his hand in the cookie jar. "It's okay," he chuckled, "They are there for display. Feel free to have a look through them if you like."

Logan really wanted to, but felt slightly awkward, so he didn't. Plus, the last page he had turned had featured Eddie's assistant Leanne, in just some lacy yellow lingerie and stockings. Logan didn't want to embarrass either Eddie or Leanne by turning to that page. Logan wondered if there were more photos of Leanne doing hardcore in there. He was tempted to open the album and look but he put the album back where he had found it.

"No, it's all right," Logan said, fumbling for something to say, "You're a talented guy Eddie, the photos are great."

Eddie eyed Logan for a second, "The girls are hot too, aren't they?" He cracked a grin. Logan just nodded.

"Good set-up you have here," Logan congratulated Eddie and he nodded.

"Thanks," Eddie said sincerely, "It's twenty years of hard work. I like to think it's a good studio."

"It certainly is," Logan smiled, "If Amanda's happy with having some more shots done, then I am, but it's up to her." Eddie gave Logan the thumbs up.

"Just a few more minutes with these two and I can focus on Amanda, Eddie said returning to the couple shoot.

The poses he was putting the couple in were very suggestive sexually but there was no nudity. At one-point Eddie had Tony standing behind Jenni, her butt pressed into Tony, leaning back on him while his hands were on her hips, under the ties to her bikini bottom. In one pose his fingers were right at the elastic edge of the fabric covering her pussy. Was his finger touching her clit? From his position Logan couldn't tell. He was getting turned on just watching this, Logan couldn't imagine how Eddie did this day after day.

Just as Logan was getting excited to see what pose Eddie would have the couple do next, Eddie stopped and spoke. "I guess that about does it for you Jenni, you can go now and we'll see you next week. Tony, I want you to hang back just a bit if you wouldn't mind assisting me. Jerome may have to leave before we complete the next shoot." Tony nodded in the affirmative joining Joe and Jerome working to get the next set ready.

Eddie turned to Logan but before he could say anything else, Amanda walked into the studio, looking very glam in a dark red satin and lace Aline dress with a plunging neckline and a fitted bodice supported by a halter strap around her creamy neck. The pleated skirt flowed out from the waist, ending just above the knee with about 12-inches of see through lace at the hem. The low back closed with a sexy lace up back. Her makeup done tastefully and expertly. Her red hair was styled beautifully, exposing her creamy pale throat, a glittering diamond pendant nestled between a large expanse of 36DD cleavage.

She looked absolutely stunning and Logan told her so. She beamed at him as he realized she was suddenly almost as tall as he was. Then he noticed she had on a pair of stunning red satin 4-inch spiked heels. They were rhinestone embellished Pilar sandals with ankle strap. "Wow, Logan thought to himself.

The combination of the champagne, the arousing images he had been looking at, and then Amanda looking so beautiful made Logan acutely aware that he was sporting a pretty good erection in his shorts. He hoped it wasn't visible as he complimented Amanda.

"Wow! You look amazing," Logan said honestly, she beamed at him in delight.

"Really?" she did a twirl. It was then that Logan glimpsed the glimmering gold welt attached to white satin suspender straps at the top the sheer gold glimmer RHT stockings that she was wearing. Logan had to put his hands in his pockets to readjust his cock and hide the boner that he had developed.

"Absolutely," Logan promised, "Good enough to eat!"

"I have to say," Eddie took a step back and viewed Amanda, "You look even better than I expected," as Amanda continued to pirouette, "That dress really suits you."

That made Amanda blush, but she didn't flinch as Eddie walked around her, checking her out from different angles.

"Thank you," she managed to stammer, before Eddie ushered Amanda towards a plush high back chair at one end of the set. The set was made up to looked like a very swank living and dining room, with elegant pewter colored furniture. A massive marble topped table and a large over stuffed sofa appeared to be focal points. Logan recognized the chair that Eddie ushered Amanda to as one of the props from Tami's glamour portfolio that he has seen earlier. He didn't say anything about that of course.

Eddie turned to Amanda and said, "Okay, you look amazing in that dress." Amanda beamed. "I thought we could start with a couple of pictures of you sitting and then standing," Eddie said, picking up the camera as he guided Amanda to the chair. She seated herself, and Eddie started snapping photos, pausing only to check the last few shots, before moving to another angle.

"Keep moving," he suggested, "Touch your hair. Hands on hips.... twirl, toe kick, pose however you feel comfortable."

"Ok beautiful, stand facing slightly away and to your right. Good.....hands on hips, a little reverse toe kick with your left foot. Good. Now look back at Logan to your right and give him one of your sexiest smiles!" Eddie directed. "Awesome! You are natural. You sure that you haven't done this before?" Amanda beamed as she lavished in the complements.

"Ok, Amanda let's have you sit on the table," Eddie said. "Tony, Jerome, give her an assist. They helped her sit on the edge of the marble topped table. "Now Amanda, turn to your right and put your left foot on the table. No, no leave your right leg dangling. Yeah, that's it. Put your hands on the table behind you and lean back slightly and give the camera that big beautiful smile."

Amanda did as she was instructed precisely. As she did her glimmering gold stocking tops came into view along with an expanse of creamy white thigh. Then framed below the hem of her red dress, just a glimpse of the crotch of her transparent white panties nestled between her thighs. "What an erotic pose," Logan thought. "My wife is gorgeous and hot!"

"Now Amanda, pull your legs up on the table. Gather them under you, put your right hand on the table, reach your left hand under your wonderful tits and grab your right arm at the elbow. Now look up to the ceiling." Eddie instructed. "Gorgeous!" She performed as directed, striking a pose that caused her creamy neck to stretch upward and her magnificent full breasts to perch on her left forearm, nearly spilling out of the satin confines of her dress. Coupled with the expanse of thigh and leg encased in the shiny gold nylon stockings and the contrasting glimmering gold welt at their tops, Amanda looked like a pinup star to Logan.

"Amanda, that was awesome. You looked like the quintessential pinup girl in that shot," Eddie wooed her. "Let's move to the chair. Guys help her down."

Amanda moved to the chair, resting for a moment. "That was great, now I want you to sit up very straight, turn slightly away from the camera and cross your left leg over the right leg high." As she did so her skirt rode up high exposing her stocking tops and quite a bit of bare thigh above. The glimmering bands of the stockings golden welt and her garters were on full display. Amanda quickly moved to pull her skirt down for cover, but Eddie stopped her. "No, No, stop, leave it. Perfect. Now place your hands on your left knee and press the toes on your right foot up." As Amanda followed Eddie's instruction, she pressed the toes on her right foot down and lifted her heal, her foot wedged into the toe of her satin red high heeled shoe, her stockinged heel rising out of the shoe as it remained flat on the carpeted floor.

36DDLover
36DDLover
473 Followers