Amanda Awakens – The Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan couldn't believe the sight of his wife, pussy and asshole fully on display. Amanda reached back and lightly ran her index finger across her pussy lips which were wet with her juices. Logan could hear the camera snapping as his wife's pink, moist cunt gaped open more.

It seemed to Logan that all of a sudden Amanda recognized her predicament and tried to rise up, only to be held down by Leanne. "Just a few more, spread your legs a little and arch your back."

Amanda tried to search around for her husband with her head now tilted to the right on the bed. They locked eyes and Logan gave her the thumbs up sign and mouthed, 'I love you.'

"Okay," Amanda said quietly.

Eddie came out from behind the camera as Tony returned with another drink for Amanda. She took it gratefully, downed it and then smiled as she saw Logan's hands covering his obvious erection. "Did someone get excited?" she teased. Logan's face reddened. "I'm glad I have that effect on you!"

Logan noticed a slight slur in his wife's speech and wondered again what the hell they had given her. "Maybe I could get some to enhance our love life," he thought. Then events took an unexpected turn. Eddie turned to him and asked if he could introduce a man into the picture. Logan asked what he meant. More for Amanda's sake as he recalled the sample albums. Eddie said that he wanted one of the men to stand beside Amanda in a robe as if he was going to seduce her. He said he wouldn't do anything that Amanda didn't want to, only the poses that she would allow. Eddie said that it would add a more sexual dimension and that they would be photos that the buyers would pay top dollar for. Amanda looked to her husband for guidance.

"Hell, honey, I think we should try it. You look so hot and you've come this far." Amanda hesitated, so Logan continued. "And like Eddie said, you can stop at any time. You are the one in control."

Logan was very interested in what would transpire and it was clear to him now that he had handed control of the session over to Eddie. It was also clear to him that his wife was as aroused as he was. Her body was flushed with arousal, her body trembling slightly.

After it was agreed to try it, Tony approached from the side, clad only in a white robe standing to the left and behind of Amanda. The contrast of the white robe and Tony's very black skin was striking. Leanne posed him next to Logan's wife as more pictures were taken, Eddie working the cameras and Joe and Jerome the lighting.

When Eddie asked if Tony could remove his robe, Logan agreed. Leanne removed it catching Amanda's attention. She realized for the first time that it was Tony beside her and he was black, very black and..... very BIG. She seemed alarmed at first having this huge black man just inches from her nearly naked and exposed self.

She stared open mouthed at this very well-built black man. Even Logan was impressed by his physique, but what was most impressive was his cock. It was very long and very fat, flaccid it hung down to mid-thigh.

Tony towered over Amanda's petite frame, his nipples at her eye level. Amanda's nipples barely came up to his waist, his massive cock pressing at her hip.

It didn't stay soft long as Leanne grasped his cock and slowly began stroking it. "It's beautiful don't you think," Leanne asked Amanda. "It is so soft and heavy, touch it." Amanda's mouth gaped open, "I've never seen a cock that big, and its black!" She said as her left hand slowly grasped Tony's massive black cock near its base. Her wedding ring glinting in the studio lights brightly.

Looking down Amanda mumbled, "I, Ieeee.... Don't know, its, its soooo big, aaand soooo black!" As her hand began involuntarily pumping Tony's huge cock it started to swell in her tiny white hand.

"Cup his balls with your other hand," Leanne said to Amanda. Still standing, Amanda turned slowly stroking Tony's cock with her left hand and cupped his dangling nut sack in her right hand. She seemed to be in awe of it.

"Ok, let's get Amanda on the bed." Eddie directed. "I want her lying on her back."

Jerome and Joe helped to position Amanda on her back on the bed, her legs again bent and spread. Eddie was back behind the camera. Logan watched as Tony's cock grew to at least twelve inches long and at least four inches in girth, with a large blackish purple bulbous head capping the end, as he starred between his Amanda's legs.

Logan had pulled his chair as close as possible without getting in the camera view. Leanne said, "Very impressive," to Logan. To him that was definitely an understatement. He watched his wife get her first glimpse of Tony's cock lined up to enter her pussy. Her eyes widened in disbelief, making a silent, "Ohhh." Logan's own penis was just over seven inches. He had measured it to compare himself to stories he had read on erotic story websites. He knew that he was a little bit above average in the penis department. To him, Tony looked more than twice his size in both length and girth, but he knew that couldn't be possible, "could it?"

Eddie had Tony moved forward so his cock was almost touching Amanda's thigh. After a few shots, Eddie asked Logan if Tony could just touch the tip of his cock to his wife's vaginal lips, saying it would make a great pose. Logan looked over to Amanda who really seemed in La-La land the effects of the last drink fully kicked in. Logan thought it would be alright and that later on after Amanda was fully with it, they would look back on these pictures in amazement.

Leanne grabbed Tony's stiff cock and pulled him forward by it until the fat head was just touching the moist pink lips of Amanda's pussy. Logan scooted forward in his chair. He watched his wife twitch as she felt the cock come in contact with her.

Leanne let go of Tony's cock and pushed Amanda's thighs further apart, pulling her knees to the edge of the bed, her 6-inche stilettos flat on the floor. Her pretty little white pussy on a level with Tony's giant black cock. The camera snapped away until Eddie broke the silence.

"Logan, can Tony put just the tip of his cock inside the lips of her pussy? It will make for very erotic footage."

Logan hesitated, but the scene was so erotic he finally agreed.

Tony moved forward with Leanne holding and directing his cock into the tight slit of Amanda's cunt, spreading the swollen lips as half the head of his cock pressed into her. Amanda moaned at the intrusion. Logan's cock felt like it was going to burst through his pants as he fought to determine how much longer he should let this go on. Before he had come to a conclusion, Eddie spoke up.

"Logan, I'd like to have Tony put the head of his dick into her. I think it will be completely erotic."

Logan looked into his wife's eyes; her face flushed, her breathing heavy and labored. Amanda responded in a weak voice, "It's up to you."

Eddie urged them on, saying it would be a memorable picture, so Logan agreed, thinking after a few more pictures they would be finished. Leanne moistened the end of Tony's cock with his wife's juices by rubbing his cock head up and down her sopping wet slit. She then sucked about 4-inches of Tony's cock into her own mouth removing it with a loud pop, moving away so Tony could slowly push into Amanda's tight white pussy, stretching, now spreading more. The contrast of the huge black pole and Amanda's tiny white pussy was striking to Logan.

Leanne had moved up to the top of the bed. Then gently lifted Amanda's slender neck and head, placing two black satin pillows under her head so that Amanda was now in a position to peer between her 36DD breasts that were perfectly framing her pussy and Tony's monstrous cock poised to penetrate her.

Amanda could see Tony's massiveness as it moved toward her pussy and then felt the pressure of his entry, she groaned, "Ooooh...God". Tony gripped her hips to hold her steady and then pushed more firmly. "Oh...Ooh... Oooooh...Fuuuuk....Nooooooo, its too Beeeg" Amanda groaned, as the head of his massive cock stretched her sweet pussy fully. He was now lodged in entrance of her pussy. "aaaaagh! Amanda grunted.

Logan was mesmerized as his wife's body jerked and convulsed at the monster's intrusion. Her tight white pussy stretched to limits that he could never have imagined.

Wildly excited, Logan stopped rubbing his dick and gripped it hard through his pants to keep from cuming. Everyone in the room seemed aroused, watching this stud with the head of his cock inside Amanda's pussy. Logan shook his head. He couldn't believe that he could be so aroused by watching this happen to his wife.

As more photos were snapped, Logan spoke up, "Maybe we should call it quits now." He was concerned about allowing any further invasion of his wife's pussy. Eddie stopped shooting and replied, "Well, we could stop here, but I think we could still get some great shots if we let Tony push in a little further. You'll have some great pictures to view in the future and they will bring a great price."

Logan looked at his wife, flushed, trembling, her eyes shut, moaning with the head of Tony's enormous black cock wedged in her cunt. Against his better judgment, Logan said, "Okay, but this is it."

"Great... Tony, slide your cock in a few inches," Eddie directed.

Tony did as he was told and pushed in a little further. Moving back and forth in a slight fucking motion, gradually boring more and more of his thick cock into Amanda's pussy. She let out a gasp, "Oooooh, Oooooh, FAAACK! Iiiit's....tooooo....beeeeg!", as she felt herself being stretched even more by a shaft twice as thick as she had ever felt before. Holding her hips, her stocking clad legs splayed wide, and the heels of her 6-inch stilettos pointing to the ceiling, Tony stopped with half of his 12-inch monster black cock buried in her as Eddie furiously continued taking shot after shot.

"Since we've gone this far already, why don't we just let him push his cock all the way in," Eddie said.

Shaking his head to clear the cloudiness that kept returning, Logan concluded that things had gone far enough. Concerned that this monstrous black cock would split his wife in two. "No," he replied, "I think we're done now, she's had enough."

He couldn't take his eyes off the scene in front of him as he felt Eddie's hand on his shoulder, his body press up against his back as he whispered in Logan's ear. "Logan, we have you on video tape in our conference room telling us how you wanted this to happen if at all possible. If you don't want that to get into your wife's hands, then you'll go along with the rest of the shoot. Do you understand?"

A lump formed in Logan's throat. He felt like he had swallowed an apple whole. Only one thing went through is mind, 'I'm fucked!' He looked back at this wife, trying to determine whether to save her or himself. In the meantime, Leanne had moved away from the scene and was getting down on her knees in front of Jerome, unbuckling his pants. "What the fuck?" Logan thought to himself.

Eddie whispered in his ear. "You're going to watch Leanne suck Jerome off while Tony fucks your wife. We are going to get some amazing video and pics of your wife fucking and sucking all three of these studs. Just enjoy the show, Logan." It will all seem like a dream to her after the drinks wear off."

There was no way he could stop it and he wasn't sure that he wanted it to. Looking up, Logan could clearly see that his trembling, aroused wife was defenseless, and that he had lost control of the situation.

"Okay, go ahead," his voice cracked.

Leanne continued sucking Jerome's dick as Joe left the video camera he had set up on the other side of the bed and moved over to join the scene on the bed. Logan watched helplessly Joe, whose erection jutted out as far as Tony's, grabbed his wife's legs and spread them wide. Tony moved his hands up to grip Amanda's slender waist, gripping her black garter belt and pushed fully into his helpless wife. "Ooooh...Myyyyeeee....God", She cried out as she was stretched and impaled on his monster black cock.

In an act of mercy, Tony stopped once he was fully inside to let her adjust to the size. Then he pulled half way out and gave little short jabs deep in her cunt. Amanda cried, "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh", with each jab of Tony's black cock.

Eddie no longer asked for Logan's permission, instead he barked out directions in a much firmer voice to the studs.

"Tony, move your cock back and forth in her cunt so her juices are covering you... great! Now thrust into her faster!" Tony didn't need further instruction, as he began fucking Amanda with steady long pounding strokes, fucking her faster and more powerfully as Joe held her stocking covered legs wide apart. Her stilettos waving wildly in the air as she groaned, Oh, Oh, Oh, GAWD Oh, Oh, Oh, tooo...much....TOOO BEEEEGGG....Oh, GAWD!"

"Joe, move around and stick your dick in her mouth!" Eddie ordered.

Joe didn't need to be asked twice as he let go of Amanda's legs, which stayed splayed open. He moved around the bed and put his monster white dick up to Amanda's mouth. Her eyes as big as saucers keenly focused on the scene between her wobbling 36DD tits as Tony's massive cock sawed in and out of her pussy. Joe kept slapping Amanda's cheek with his massive white cock. Smearing her cheek and lips with slimy trails of his pre-cum. She kept her mouth tightly closed.

Tony made a violent thrust into her pussy and Amanda let out a gasp, "Fuuuuk, Ooooh my GAWD, Oooooh!, her head thrown back and her lips forming a perfect "O". Joe took the opportunity to push the head of his huge white dick through her parted lips, sliding into her throat. Amanda's eyes snapping wide open with shock. As Joe sawed his massive cock in and out of Amanda's mouth, it glistened with a frothy combination of her saliva and his pre-cum.

Logan's senses exploded as he watched his wife being violently fucked from both ends and at the same time watching Leanne suck off Jerome whose cock must have been 4 inches longer than Tony's. The scene was surreal. To say the least. He saw Jerome grab Leanne's head with both hands and begin to roar like a beast as his cock erupted in Leanne's mouth spurting rope after rope of thick pearly white cum into her mouth and across her face. He watched mesmerized as his wife's body jerked alternately to each thrust into her pussy and then into her mouth. Joe had his cock halfway into her stretched mouth. Reaching down to Amanda's heaving breasts his fingers gripped each of her natural 36DD breasts to hold on as he worked to push more of himself into her.

Logan was speechless, as Leanne stood cum dripping from her chin and hanging in thick gooey strands from one of her very distended nipples, wiped her mouth and smiled at him. Ooof, Oooof, Oh..Fuck! Amanda began to respond to the two men with muffled moans. Tony continued pistoning into Amanda, until finally she was overwhelmed by an orgasm that shook her body again and again. Ooooh...Oh.... GAWD.... Yeeeees! Tony held her with his cock fully in her, waiting for her climax to subside. Then he slowly began thrusting into her again. Logan saw a mixed look of concern, pleasure and lust in his wife's eyes as the onslaught continued.

"That's it Tony, keep fucking your big cock in and out of her tight pussy", Eddie cheered as he snapped away.

Tony showed no signs of letting up and continued punishing Amanda with his cock. Once again Amanda's body was racked by another toe-curling orgasm. Tony's dark ebony body glistened with sweat under the bright lights as he groaned and gave one final thrust, deeply impaling Amanda. He growled like an animal as he began spurting. Logan watched helplessly from the side, until Tony finally withdrew, his cum squirting out of Amanda's cunt and dripping down his balls," leaving her cunt gaping and reddened with their juices seeping from her pussy.

The sight before him was too much for Joe. Amanda felt Joes cock throbbing in her throat and grabbed his shaft. The head was swelling up even bigger and she could feel it pulsing with every stroke of her hand. She started stroking it faster now.

She had never even considered giving Logan a blow job, yet here she was with Joe's huge cock deep in her throat. But now she was even considering letting this stud come in her mouth. What would it taste like? Would it be sticky, salty? When Logan would ejaculate there would be a trickle, maybe a teaspoon would come out of the pee slit.

The knob of Joe's cock just continued to swell even larger. Amanda could no longer let it slip out and then back in to her mouth, it was lodged in her throat, she simply had to leave about 4 inches of the monstrous cock in her mouth as it slid back and forth touching the back of her throat on each stroke.

Just when she thought that her jaw was going to break Joe grabbed both sides of her head and howled as his climax started. Amanda felt his hot white seed spraying the back of her throat, gaging her. Her mouth opened wide as she pulled back in horror and she saw another long strand of his cum blast from the head of his cock, flying into her mouth, striking the back of her throat. Amanda gulped as she tried to scream and swallowed his hot cum. All she could do was gurgle. More strands of semen hit her face and breasts landing on her tits and chest. Pooling in the cups of her open cup shelf bra. She fell back trying to escape his sperm bath and even more of his semen splattered on her face and tits.

As Amanda gulped down what seemed like a gallon of Joe's cum, she thought to herself, "Oh my god! Logan's cum is a miniscule trickle in comparison to Joe's gusher."

Surprisingly she thought, "The taste is much more pleasant than I expected." Her tongue snaking out of her mouth, scooping up the globs of cum running down her face. "I wonder if every man's come tasted as good as Joe's?"

Logan wanted to run over and hold his wife, but before he could move, Eddie barked out another order. "Joe, pull out of her and move around and fuck her pussy."

As Joe obeyed Eddie's directions, Amanda attempted to close her legs and tried to escape the coming onslaught. She slumped in her weakened state having difficulty moving, her stilettos caught in the satin sheets. Leanne moved in and grabbed her. "No, you don't. We aren't finished until the director says it's a wrap."

"I have a better idea," Eddie said, "Amanda, roll over on your hands and knees. The buyers would love to see that awesome ass of yours. Not to mention your big tits hanging down."

Still wearing the black lingerie, stockings and stilettos, Amanda seemed defeated and put up little resistance as Leanne helped turn her over and get to her hands and knees.

Joe quickly moved in behind Amanda, his massive 10-inch white bat looking more like a diving board cantilevered out from his waist. His ball sack stretched at least 4-inches below his shaft, weighted down by two balls the size of golf balls.

Logan watched as the Joe gripped his wife's narrow hips by her garter belt rubbing his bulbous cock head up and down Amanda's slick cum filled pussy.

Joe growled, thrusting his cock forward, plunging with ease into Amanda's messy cunt. "Ugh! Ooooooh. Noooo! Yeeees! " Amanda squealed with both pain and pleasure, feeling the full force of his pelvis connect with her ass, the head of his cock battering her cervix.

He held himself fully impaled and flexed his cock. "That's great," Eddie said, "Now bang her hard! Leanne jump over on the other video camera and get those big boobs flopping back and forth on tape." "Tony stick you cock in Amanda's mouth."

"Video?" Logan had forgotten about the camera he had seen before. Tony, still naked, with his huge cock dangling between his legs, moved over next to his wife and placed her left hand on his massive cock. The sight of her petite white hand on that massive black cock with her diamond wedding ring glinting in the bright lights was again surreal.