Amanda Becomes a Slave

Story Info
Amanda is deep in debt facing eviction and homelessness.
1.5k words
3.9
41.8k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was blackmail Amanda thought when she got that letter. Pure and simple blackmail. He would pay off all her daughters medical bills, take her and her daughter in, and pay for her daughter to go to private school. Yet, what did he want in return? Her! Not as a wife. If it was that she might be flattered. No, he wanted a slave. Her to be his slave in whatever capacity he chose. Meaning sex of course she thought. He seen the way he looked at her body every time he came into the restaurant.

But she thought I can barely pay the bills since my boyfriend found out I was pregnant and never came back. Waitressing just wasn't cutting it and the extra expense of her daughter's medical bills was overwhelming. He even sent a very low cut short dress with all the extras. She was to hire a sitter and meet him to discuss the details. The finest restaurant in town. She wouldn't even dream of affording to eat there on her salary. Only the highest paid people ate there.

And agree to be trained; whatever that meant. But what choice did she have? The landlord was going to evict her at the end of this month. The lights would be shut off in a week. Don't forget the water company; they were coming next Tuesday. She might could beg from the churches and borrow from her friends. But she knew she couldn't keep going like this forever.

So she took the small check he gave her to get herself ready. First, she showered shaved and waxed everywhere. She got her hair done, make up, eyebrows, tanning cream, & nails. Might as well get used to the idea girl she thought as she looked in the mirror before riding to the restaurant in his limo. How did he know she would even agree? Oh well, this is what you will be for as long as he wants you. A pretty little bimbo slave.

She saw him sitting there at that table a slightly smug look on his face. He knew she would come. What she would really like to do, a wicked thought came in her head. I should slap him in the face; dump his drink down his pants and tell him to fuck off. She did nothing of the sort. She sat down gracefully at the table with all the composure she could muster.

"Have you considered my offer? Do you accept?"

"Yes," she admitted with resignation in her voice. "I accept."

"First some wine and dinner. I will explain to you all the details. Don't worry about your things. The movers are already packing them as we speak. Don't worry about the rest of your bills. I took the liberty of paying them already. The limo will be by to pick up your daughter and show her to her new home. Not to worry my personal assistant will make sure she has everything she needs or wants."

Amanda couldn't help but wonder at this man so self controlled so confident. Plus she had to admit he was quite attractive in that suit. He didn't always dress up like that he usually just wore jeans. No, she thought to herself don't go there. This is strictly business. Don't go falling for this presumptuous ass hole. But she caught herself staring at his greenish blue eyes. His face was handsome. He had blond hair and a chiseled body.

Snap out of it she thought; I might have to obey his orders but that's it I can't give him the satisfaction of enjoying this. I'm not obligated to like him, she thought . As the night drew on they came closer to that inevitable moment she knew was coming. He would take her to his bed and have his way with her. He got the check and took her to his limo. He began to rub her legs. Then in between her legs over her clothes. He stuck his fingers in her mouth and he told her suck them. She dared not disobey or resist his advances. She had already consented and whether she enjoyed it or not she knew she would give him everything he asked for. He stuck his still wet fingers inside her dress toying with her titties. Gentle now. She knew what he was doing. He was seducing her. He kissed her neck and her ear oh so gentle. Oh he was going to be rough with her but not now that was later first he wanted her to want him.

They pulled up to his place a mansion compared to her tiny little apartment. He lead her around showed her her room and his personal play room. He would definitely be using that later. But not tonight. Tonight she would be taken in his bed he thought. He led her back to his room.

First he kissed the back of her neck and rubbed her shoulders. Slowly moving his hands lower until he was rubbing her inner thighs. Then he rubbed up and held her hips drawing her body close to his. "You look lovely," he said as he gently nibbled on her ear. He rubbed her titties over her clothes with one hand and with the other gently massaged her pussy with the other hand. Slowly playfully gently. Without thinking much about it Amanda lowered the straps of her dress exposing her bra. He wet his fingers and massaged her breasts some more. Touching teasing playing with her pussy over her clothes. She moaned and leaned in to his touch. Amanda let her dress slip all the way to the floor. The matching lacy bra and underwear he had bought her looked great.

She undid the clasp on her bra and let it fall to the floor. She couldn't deny it now she liked him, wanted him. She lowered her gaze as he took her nipples in his mouth gently running his tongue over them sucking on her breast and then licking her nipples. She lowered her lacy underwear onto the floor. This time he stuck his fingers inside her. She blushed when he discovered just how wet she was. Yes, she knew what he was doing but she couldn't deny she liked the way he did it. Ever so gently he played with her pussy as he lay her down on his bed. But he still had all of his clothes on. She couldn't understand why didn't he understand she was admitting she wanted this? That was not enough not for him.

So slowly and meticulously he kissed down each side of her body pausing to suck on her fingers and her nipples. Once he had covered every inch with his tongue and his lips he worked his way up her inner thigh. Slowly working his way toward her pussy. He played with it with his tongue licking and sucking on the most sensitives spots. She moaned out loud. He stuck two fingers inside thrusting in and out a for a bit while he licked and sucked on her.

Finally, she couldn't take it any more. "Please" she said, hoping that would be enough. "Please what?" he said mockingly with that same self satisfied smug expression. "Please fuck me." "You can do better than that," he said and continued to tease her. "Please I want you to stick your dick inside me. Please fuck me. I want you so bad."

That would do for now. "Take off my clothes," he told her. She did as she was told. he entered her slowly taking his time. He wasn't in a rush. He was going to enjoy every minute of that body she had once said he couldn't have.

What was that you said, you would never let me have you wasn't it?

Yes, Amanda replied.

Do you now beg me to take you?

Yes, Amanda said sheepishly, blushing.

I want you to say I am your property you own me please do whatever you want with me.

Her faced blushed beet red as she spoke the words back to him.

He pulled her body to the edge of the bed. He took her with a fierceness that took her breath away.Then when he was getting close he pulled out and said, "get on your hands and knees." He took her body for a little while like that until he got close again. Then he got on the bed pinned her legs up against her body. He was waiting knowing it wouldn't be much longer.

He grabbed a handful of her yanking it back and said your body is mine. I own you. Tell me how much you enjoy being my bitch.

Om my god yes, please don't stop, she said. Amanda was lost in the moment reveling in the pleasure racking her body.

She came moaning, "oh fuck yes wow mmm ahhh don't stop I'm cumming. He sped up and came inside her while she was still cumming. Her body submitted to him just like he knew it would.

Tomorrow her training would begin in earnest but she was already becoming his in her body and her mind. Soon she would kneel at his feet with his collar proudly on her neck he knew. Soon enough he thought. Him holding the leash. He had plenty of time to train her properly.

He whispered in her ear don't worry pet I'll take good care of you.