All Comments on 'Amanda Becomes a Slave'

by Littlebarbarian

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice beginning

I see a guy who wanted Amanda

early on and couldn't have her.

Please continue. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is hardly at all Non-con-reluctance.

This is a contract and there is no real element of coercion or force or blackmail.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 3 years ago
Very good!

I look forward to reading more. There was never a doubt as to how the encounter would play out, yet there was still an element of seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re: Anon of August 7th

This is very definitely 100% Non Con/ Reluctance. Obviously you’ve never been in that kind of situation before. She has the tough choice between being made homeless and potentially losing her child or becoming this mans sex slave. She isn’t in a position to give free full consent. He claims he’s “helping” if he was being truly altruistic then he would help her out financially and set up a financial repayment plan. They both know that she can’t logically say no, no matter how much she wants to say no. By that measure it won’t be genuine BDSM and it’s Non Consent.

It could be an interesting story but if it drops into my hard limits I won’t read on. I’ve no idea what you are aiming for with the story but in my book he’s already a bastard.

Best of luck with your writing, Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fix the grammatical mistakes.

This would be a much better story with some editing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous