Amanda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitchell's face was contorting slightly but he managed a large breath before speaking. "I am Ms. Kathleen's slave. The head slave of the household. I help in training procedures as well as make sure that Ms. Kathleen's needs are met." A small amount of color was rising to his cheeks as Amanda tried to grasp this information.

"Are ..all.. you..am.." Amanda stopped fluttering her response to this until she could think of a proper question to ask. "You are a Dominate?" She asked this to Ms. Kathleen, trying to avoid glancing at Mitchell.

"Yes! And I can't tell you how pleased I am that you know the word," Ms. Kathleen motioned Mitchell closer and with a quick flip of her wrist, yanked the zipper down on his trousers. Mitchell cut off a scream and immediately whimpered something.

"Louder slave," Ms. Kathleen played with the zipper for a few moments as Amanda sat stunned watching.

"Thank you Mistress. It was exquisite torture to serve you in this way. Thank you." Mitchell was all but groveling.

Amanda listened to the passion in his voice and smiled. She knew of some people that liked this kind of kink. She never ventured to try it, for she had always had mixed reactions. One day she may feel dominating, the next she may feel small and willing to do anything.

Ms. Kathleen turned her attention from Mitchell to Amanda. She watched the emotions range across her face, from disgust, to understanding, to yearning. "You will of course understand now why I would need a discreet person to work with me. The reports that would need to be done would be training reports on the various slaves that come here. The correspondence would be of a nature that a ‘temporary' service would have hissy fits just seeing. I am willing to offer you quite a unique package of benefits as well as a substantial salary to come to work for me. One minor detail would be that you would have to live here with me."

"That one room...," Amanda ventured, only to see Ms. Kathleen's head nod.

"Yes. That is for you, if you were to work here." Ms. Kathleen snapped her fingers and pointed to the door. Mitchell left quietly, almost quivering.

Amanda sat quietly, thinking of the things that she would have to give up compared to the things that she would gain. She had gotten to the point that she didn't really like her job anymore. Her small apartment was no big deal. She really had no social life in town, preferring to remain at home with a book or a movie with a bag of popcorn.

Ms. Kathleen had a paper in front of her and turned it around so that Amanda could see clearly all that was being offered to her.

A ‘substantial' salary? It was triple to what she was earning now. Complete medical and dental coverage, including the statement that a total physical must be administered by her third month of employment. A paid vacation that was required every year. A retirement plan as well as stated compensation after several years of employment, changing in percentage after a period of time.

Amanda couldn't restrain it. "Wow!"

"Enticing isn't it?" Ms. Kathleen purred almost like a cat. "Of course you also have to be bonded and sign before witnesses that what is transacted here is treated as utmost private. I have several very respectable men that will come here for training and they will not appreciate their names appearing on National Inquirer's front page."

A knock from the door gave Amanda another few moments to review the situation. Sean entered the room stood next to Ms. Kathleen's desk.

"Your guests have made it home safely, Mistress," His voice had gotten softer as the evening had progressed. His eyes were focused on his feet but his whole attention was toward the woman seated at the desk.

"Very good, Sean. You've done very well. I'm sure that Lady Olivia will be pleased with your performance. Now strip." Ms. Kathleen's words were sharp and to the point.

Without hesitation, Sean proceeded to remove his clothes, setting his hat on the desk, and then folding each garment following. When he finally was naked Ms. Kathleen inspected him and then snapped a finger, pointing down. Sean kneeled down beside the desk.

Amanda had watched quietly, noting the calm obedience that Sean had completed the task. He had a very nice body and held it well, even as he kneeled. Ms. Kathleen rested one of her high heels into his crotch and turned to Amanda once more.

"Do you feel uncomfortable? Do you find this distasteful or awkward?" Ms. Kathleen was calm, she was neither angry and hateful toward Sean, just completely in control.

"I don't think so. I have to get adjusted to this way of thinking, but it's not uncomfortable to me." Amanda then nodded. "I think I would like to work here, Ma'am."

"Ah.. Ok, first thing, you may call me Ms. Kathleen, not Ma'am. Ma'am and Mistress are words of respect which I expect from my slaves, not from my office manager." Ms. Kathleen nudged her heel in a bit more causing Sean to gasp softly and wiggle a bit in position. "Sean, don't move."

"Yes Mistress," Sean stayed still.

"Then here's what we'll do. You may stay tonight and tomorrow, Sean will go with you to take care of your apartment. He's mine for another two days, so that will be a good break from driving. You can submit your resignation from here to that piddly little realtor that you used to work for. He was coming on to you tonight, wasn't he?" Ms. Kathleen had placed one hand on Sean's hair and was rhythmically stroking her nails through the lushness of it.

"Yes Ms. Kathleen, in fact he was." Amanda could imagine the shock and surprise that her departure would have on the office.

"Would you care to join me in the grotto before sleep?" Ms. Kathleen was grasping Sean's hair now, tugging it slightly with each stroke.

"Is that what you call your pool downstairs?" Amanda smiled softly. "It's enticing, Ms. Kathleen, but I think I'd prefer sleep this evening."

"Very well." Ms. Kathleen glanced at the clock and stood up from the desk, pulling Sean along by the hair so that he crawled next to her legs. "It's inspection time for the staff anyways. Since this is your first evening here, you may as well get used to routine. It's the one thing that I insist on. Keeps the slaves on their toes." She walked to the hall door and opened it, placing a firm heel against Sean's ass to encourage him along. "Come along dear. This will be your job soon enough."

Amanda followed, assuming that Ms. Kathleen had meant inspection of the kitchen. Instead, Ms. Kathleen pulled open the door to the room with the bunk beds in it. The four men that were helping in the kitchen earlier were naked and standing by the bunk beds, their eyes downcast. Ms. Kathleen's inspection was to gently slide her nails against each slave's skin. Soft words were said to each, "Good job Manuel; Randy, the salad dressing was divine; Thomas, do you really think I didn't see you loafing?; Christopher, my darling, if you ever show up so improperly dressed again, you will not be allowed your privileges here." And with that done, Ms. Kathleen snapped her fingers and Amanda watched amazed as the men climbed into the severe bunk beds. Three were chained to the beds, but the fourth, Thomas, was also placed in a cock restraint, tightly.

"And that is an inspection dear. Good night my lovelies." Ms. Kathleen walked back to the door, flicking the main switch off. Sean followed upon his knees and Amanda came quietly afterward.

"Are all these men your slaves?" Amanda ventured to ask just outside her door.

"No darling, just Mitchell. The rest are here for training, either from other Mistresses or on their own. Sean here.." Ms. Kathleen grabbed his hair and pulled his face up so that his dark brown eyes gazed up at Amanda, "is one that came here on his Mistress' advice. I have had him for almost two weeks. So the faces change quite often around here. Do you need any help with your garments hon?"

"Oh no, I'll be fine," Amanda said with a shy smile. "What time can I expect to go to my apartment?"

"OLD apartment dear. Oh around 10 should be a good time." Ms. Kathleen nudged Sean towards the basement stairs. "Have pleasantly wicked dreams, dear."

With so many thoughts encircling her mind, Amanda softly pulled the leather dress from her skin. She still had on the lingerie though and there was a lovely silk robe hanging in the closet. Amanda stepped from the shoes and set them up side by side before curling on the bed.

She was open minded enough to understand the situation here. Her town wouldn't be if they were to know. After a while, Amanda dropped off into a light sleep, still hearing the strains of Meredith Brooks.

It was close to 4:00 in the morning when she awoke with the urgent need to use the rest room. Fumbling to recall where she was and where the lounge was located, she tugged open the door to her room, and came upon Mitchell, chained and tied outside Ms. Kathleen's door. Mitchell glanced up at her, shrugged and curled back down, but his eyes had spied the opening in the robe and the brevity of her undergarments. With a quick tug, Amanda pulled the robe around her once more and made her way to the lounge, doing the necessities before returning once more to her room.

The laughter of the slaves next door woke her about 4 hours later. Amanda stretched and yawned, finally realizing she had nothing to wear but the robe or the leather dress. Well at least the robe was a kimono type and she could tie it tight. She did take off her stockings though, setting them on the dresser so that she could make her bed quickly.

She made her way once more to the lounge, noting the absence of Mitchell from the door. She splashed her face with cool water, noting with respect the humidity in the room indicating showers were taken, but the room itself was in perfect order.

Her one failing was that she tended to be cranky in the morning without at least one cup of coffee to wake her. She continued down the hall to the kitchen area and was surprised at the activity so early in the morning.

Ms. Kathleen was seated at the nook and Mitchell and Sean were on the floor in front of her. The other four bustled about the kitchen almost like clockwork, preparing breakfast and laughing among themselves.

"Oh lovely! Good morning darling!" Ms. Kathleen patted the seat beside her. "Come on in. Coffee hon?"

Amanda sat next to Ms. Kathleen, nodding dumbly. "Oh please yes." Ms. Kathleen looked pointedly at Sean who immediately walked into the kitchen, fetching a large mug of coffee, and pouring a small pitcher of warmed milk to it. He came back to Amanda and knelt before her offering it up as a precious jewel. His posture was so perfect, his broad shoulders thrown back with pride, his chest even with his stomach that Amanda didn't need to look down any further. Amanda smiled and gratefully lifted the mug to her lips, sighing in bliss as the caffeine worked it's magic.

"Oh this is going to be a good day!" Ms. Kathleen stretched and smiled. "We are losing two of our staff today, but then again, we don't usually have this many." One of the four brought over two plates of crisp golden cheese omelettes along with a plate of toast, piled high. Ms. Kathleen immediately started into her breakfast, nudging a wedge of toast against Mitchell's lips. "I need six hands when it comes to this many! Could you handle Sean?"

Amanda watched, and then picked up one of the pieces of toast. She teased it against Sean's full lips, watching his reactions, before pulling it back. She placed it on the table and drank more coffee.

Ms. Kathleen watched the exchange and laughed. "Feeling a bit Dommish this morning, dear?"

Amanda shot Ms. Kathleen a smile and held the toast back out to Sean, waiting patiently as he took a bite, chewing it without looking up. There was something to be said for having a vital virile man curled at your feet. Amanda nudged the toast again and picked up the fork in her other hand eyeing the omelette with pleasure before taking a bite. She was on her third bite of this concoction when the toast was finished, a warm tongue lapped at the fingers of her hand. She glanced to Ms. Kathleen, who was thoroughly involved with her own breakfast, and picked up another piece of toast, putting it within Sean's reach.

Breakfast continued with a large bowl of fruit being placed on the table and Ms. Kathleen offering bits and pieces to Mitchell. Amanda watched the example and proffered a grape to Sean, who softly sucked it into his mouth, taking her fingertip as well. Amanda startled, feeling his teeth against her skin and she felt a warmth through her.

Ms. Kathleen smiled. "He is good isn't he, the little devil. Lady Olivia is very lucky to have found him. Such a nice part of her collection. He's been such a good boy here."

Amanda nodded, slightly aroused, but picked a bit of melon to chew herself. Watching the man before her.

Breakfast ended all too quickly and Ms. Kathleen asked her into her office for today's tasks. As Amanda made herself comfortable once more, she smiled in the warmth of the sunlight coming through the east facing window.

Ms. Kathleen was going over the travel arrangements of the two that were leaving and that Mitchell would take them to the airport that was located an hour away. "You will take Sean in the Bronco to your apartment. We have boxes that we can use. I would suggest storing your furniture in a local storage facility. And then you can either reclaim it or be rid of it at your leisure. Clothing, personal effects, what you feel would be essential to living here. Oh," Ms. Kathleen chuckled. "Do you have something to wear? Or did you want to return to your place in that yummy outfit your were wearing last night."

Amanda weighed the question carefully and shrugged. "Oh I'll wear the outfit."

"Wonderful. Ok then, when you're ready just let me know and we'll get you on your way." Ms. Kathleen smiled. "Sometime this afternoon will go over the way we do reports here." *~*

A short time later, dressed once more in the leather outfit, Amanda was on her way back to her apartment. Sean had driven the Bronco around to the front of the house with it's back filled with unfolded boxes.

Amanda was going through her house inventory of what needed to be stored and what could be brought along with her. She would give the groceries she just purchased to a local food bank as well as what was left in her kitchen. There was a store and lock place not too far away, and she would dip into her savings again to have professional movers pack up the space.

When they reached the apartment, Sean backed the Bronco up and let the tail gate hang down. He carried an armful of the unfolded boxes up behind Amanda, who was searching for her key. Amanda let him in to her apartment and then sent him into the kitchen to get started on the packing there.

She went into her room and stripped out of the leather dress, stretching as she did. She would throw on a sweat suit for the moment. She dressed quickly and caught her hair back into a rubberband before peeking into the kitchen to see how Sean was doing.

Sean caught her eyes, and gestured to the refrigerator. "Is that all you really eat, Miss Amanda?"

Amanda laughed. "Generally. I'm not fastidious when it comes to eating. Make sure that you get the pantry food too." Amanda swept back into the living room and grabbed a box. She would start with the smallest room first. Bathroom.

As she filled box after box, Sean quietly carried them down to the Bronco. After an hour and a half of combined effort, Amanda called for a break, smiling at what was achieved already.

"Did you save out that lemonade, by chance?" Amanda asked.

"No, Miss, but I know which box it's in." The kitchen boxes had been set aside and there was supposed to be someone coming to fetch them.

"Well grab it quick!" Amanda laughed. "They have plenty from me without sparing us a drink."

Two glasses were filled, the ice bucket emptied, and the refrigerator turned off to defrost.

Sean sat comfortably next to her in the living room as she went through old books and videos. She paused long enough to smile up at him and take her glass before she continued.

"Sean, why are you ..." Amanda kept her concentration on her task, but her mind was filled with questions.

"A slave?" Sean supplied, and then took a drink of the lemonade. "Would it help to tell you that I enjoy more than just following orders?"

"I would like to hear your opinion yes. I am not totally unfamiliar with the lifestyle, but I haven't really known someone like you," Amanda looked up.

"I like the feeling it gives me when I've done something so well that it gives a person pleasure. It's not just about sex, Lady Olivia is not a sex fiend. Sex does fall into that though. I crave certain things that no one in the ‘outside' world would understand." Sean broke off and helped to seal another full carton.

"Do you like the pain as well?" Amanda drank some of her lemonade and looked deeply at Sean.

"It's hard to describe the feeling..ah.. Ok. When your foot falls asleep, and when you try to move it you have tingles and pain, and it's half way between hurting and pleasure?" Sean lifted Amanda's foot to prove his point, trailing a finger down her arch.

"Yes.." Amanda watched, interested.

"When I am being tugged on, whipped on, slapped on...I get the same sort of feeling but intensified, many times over." Sean closed his eyes and shivered despite the warmth of the room. It's very pleasurable to me."

The knock on the door broke the mood and surprisingly enough it was both the food bank supervisor and the moving company. As the kitchen boxes were cleared out by Sean and the food bank supervisor, Amanda chatted with the moving company crew, asking that the larger furniture be stored away until a decision to be made. Papers were signed and keys were passed over. Amanda smiled as they left and Sean returned stretching.

"So what's left?" Sean asked. He looked at some of the boxes that she had already packed.

"I think we are just about done. Want to get started bringing down the boxes and I'll finish up packing?" Amanda stood up and drank down the last of the lemonade.

"Sure thing, Miss Amanda," Sean grinned and hefted a box making his way out the door.

Amanda went through each room carefully, only four of them, the kitchen/dinette area, the living room, the bedroom and bath. She unplugged the phone and took the last box into the bedroom. She had managed to get most of her clothes already packed, but now it was more of rush to get the last bit done. She was eager to begin the new chapter of her life.