Amanda Chaperones

Story Info
Wife, mom, Sunday school teacher taken again, or was she?
7.2k words
4.6
64.2k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36DDLover
36DDLover
470 Followers

(To get full context of the storyline it is suggested that you read the previous segments of this saga Amanda Awakens -- ...... specifically it ties in characters from Amanda Awakens -- Son's Best Friend Jarrod and Amanda Awakens -- Counsels Nate. I hope that you enjoy reading it.)

It was a warm sunny Wednesday morning. Amanda was busy in her bedroom trying on some new lingerie outfits that she had recently bought. In the process she came upon the lingerie that Eddie had given her, the clothing she had worn in her photo shoot.

She had also found 'Tony' her favorite toy. "Tony" looked and felt like the real thing, supposedly molded from the cock of the black porn star, Mandingo. It weighs over two pounds it is 12 inches long and 6-inches in girth with a huge floppy ball sack that hangs about 4 inches below the shaft. She named it Tony because it reminded her of her photoshoot and the very first black man that she had ever fucked.

Picking it up, her mind raced back to the scene where Jerome's 14-inch black cock was almost balls deep in her pussy, Tony had his 12-inch ebony cock buried in her ass, and Joe had 6-inches of his 9-inch fat white cock plowing in and out of her mouth.

Her heart rate quickened and her breath grew short as in her mind she could feel and taste the cum that had washed over her that day.

Just then she heard the phone ring. She hurried from her walk-in closet to answer the phone, "Hello."

"Good morning, Amanda," coach Bowles bellowed on the other end of the line.

"Oh hi, good morning coach," Amanda said a little breathless. "How are you this morning."

"I'm fine, I hope that I didn't take you away from your morning workout," coach Bowels said.

"Oh no not at all. Why do you ask," Amanda inquired?

"Well, you sounded a little bit short of breath when you answered," the coach stated, "I just assumed that you were getting a workout."

"No but I certainly was thinking about it," Amanda replied.

"Actually, I need your and Logan's help," coach Bowels said.

"How can we help," Amanda inquired as she caught a glimpse of her reflection in the full-length mirror. She was wearing a floor length sheer white floral lace night gown and 5-inch white satin platform stiletto mules.

She ran her hands over the silky material twisting her body a bit so that she could see the backseam of the sheer white SIL European stockings that she wore. They were attached to a pink and white satin garter belt.

Her sensitive nipples were clearly visible through the gossamer material as her breasts rested in the pink and white satin open cup bra she wore. Amanda couldn't help giving her nipples a little twist, moaning softly.

"What was that," coach Bowels inquired, not hearing her clearly.

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about one of my workouts," Amanda replied.

"Well as you know," coach Bowles began, "For many of the senior boys it is the end of their football career."

"Yes, that is true," Amanda affirmed to the coach. "So how can we help," Amanda inquired as she cupped her left 36DD breast feeling its heft.

"I know that it is short notice especially during vacation season. I've already been turned down by quite a few parents and teachers," the coach apologized.

"I'm planning an end of school party for the senior football players this Friday evening from 6:00 to 9:00 PM and I was hoping that perhaps you and Logan would be chaperones," coach Bowels explained. "It will be at my house. Bill and Peggy Becker have agreed to help."

"I will provide the punch and light snacks. Swimming and hot tubbing will be optional for the kids and the chaperones. All you have to do is show up and help make sure that the mischief is held to a minimum. What do you think," the coach asked?

"Well, I'll have to check with Logan when he gets home from the office, but I don't see why not," Amanda responded. "If you don't hear from us otherwise, just count on us being there."

"Great! Thanks Amanda. I appreciate this very much. If you could please be at my house between five and 5:30 to help set things up. Oh, and could you please bring a couple of bags of chips," coach Bowels asked. "I'll let you get back to your workout."

"No worries coach. I plan on working out hard as soon as I hang up the phone," Amanda said as she ran her left index finger over her now sensitive clit as it peeked through the slit in the open crouch of the pink and white matching panties. This caused her to shiver. "I'll chat with Logan when he gets home from the office."

"Ok, thank you. I appreciate the both of you greatly. You have been strong supporters of our program," coach Bowels said.

Hanging up the phone Amanda walked to the closet picking up 'Tony'. Again, standing in front of the mirror she watched herself as she flicked her tongue over the huge black tip saying, "Tony, Tony make me your big black cock slut."

After giving 'Tony' and her sopping pussy a complete and through workout Amanda set aside one of the new lingerie outfits to wear for Logan that evening. She was sure that it would provide for a very heated and passionate love making session.

Wednesday night was always busy for Amanda and the family. The kids had youth group at the church and of course Amanda and Logan were both youth group leaders. So, until the whole family got home from church their activity was a whirlwind.

Once things had settled down and the kids had gone to their rooms for the night Amanda summoned Logan to their bedroom saying, "Honey I need your help with unwrapping something."

As Logan entered the bedroom Amanda stood at the end of their bed wearing one of her new lingerie outfits. It was made of luxurious metallic blue satin, trimmed in black Chantilly lace. The half cup pushup bra allowed her beautiful nipples to peek through the lace while half of her areole were visible.

The matching waist cincher garter belt was attached to black lace top SIL fully fashioned stockings. On her feet she wore red bottom black patent leather six-inch stiletto platform pumps. Standing with her feet shoulder width apart, the lips of her beautiful pink pussy peeked through the slit in the open crotch matching panties.

Amanda spoke first, "You like?"

"I like," Logan replied

Their love making lasted until the early morning hours.

The topic of being party chaperones never entered Amanda's thoughts until early afternoon Friday.

"Darn it I totally forgot the party tonight," Amanda thought aloud. "I better get busy and pick out an outfit to wear."

"Hmmmmm..... the party is over by 9:00. I'll make reservations for a late dinner and then some dancing. I need an outfit that can double as chaperone appropriate yet get Logan's motor running at dinner," she schemed.

Searching through her closet she found what she considered to be the perfect dress for this occasion. The summer weight unlined Pima cotton dress was light enough to be cool yet heavy enough to give the skirt form.

The dress was a white 'rockabilly' dress with large 2-inch black polka dots on it. The pleated skirt flared from the waist, hanging to just below her knees. The skirt featured had a row of 1 1/2 - inch white buttons from 6 -inches above the hem to the waist.

The bib halter top was conservative enough for the party; however, the halter left the back bare to just above the 3-inch black patent leather belt at the waist. She would have to go braless, but if she wore the matching jacket that went with the dress to the party the outfit could pull double duty.

After leaving the party, she could remove the jacket and unbutton a few of the buttons to create a front slit which would certainly catch Logan's attention. "This'll get his motor started," she said quietly.

Before putting on the dress she rolled a pair of beige sheer heel and toe Cassandrs stockings, attaching them to a pink satin garter belt. Feeling naughty she said to herself, "Let's forget the panties."

Putting on the dress she loosely tied the straps of the halter behind her neck, then slipped her feet into a pair of black satin 5-inch platform open toe pumps with white polka dots and a bow on top.

Primping in front of the mirror she is pleased with her look. Just enough glam, yet conservative enough to be appropriate for a Sunday School teacher chaperone.

Taking off the jacket, she unbuttoned two buttons at the bottom of the skirt and, shazam, hot and sexy. By unbuttoning them Amanda had created a slit in the front of her skirt that extended to mid-thigh. With a big smile and a bit of a twirl, the white band at the bottom of the welt at the top of her stockings could be seen. "Perfect," Amanda exclaimed!

Glancing at the clock it read 3:30. "Darn I had better call Logan! I'll bribe him with dinner, dancing and lovemaking," she said to herself as she picked up the phone and dialed.

"Hi Honey, what's up," Logan asked?

"Hi Sweety. I was calling to invite you to dinner, dancing and whatever comes next tonight," Amanda exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Welllll.... that would be awesome, but don't you remember," Logan asked?

"No!! What," Amanda pleaded.

"Bill and I are leaving afterwork to go fishing in the mountains for the weekend," Logan reminded her. "As a matter of fact, I took my stuff with me to the office this morning and Bill is picking me up in about a half an hour."

"That's this weekend? And Bill Becker is going with you," She confirmed.

"Yes," Logan stated. "I know that it has been a couple of weeks since we discussed it. I apologize that I didn't bring it up this week, but things have been pretty hectic at work and at home," he explained.

"I know, crazy. Obviously, I forgot as well," Amanda agreed.

"I'm sorry Honey, your plans sound like more fun than mine. Can I get a rain check for next weekend," Logan asked apologetically?

Silently thinking to herself Amanda thought, "Crap, I did forget the trip. And to make matters worse Bill is going with Logan so it will just be coach Bowels, Peggy and myself chaperoning the party. Well, I guess that I'll have to take Peggy to dinner instead of Logan."

"Hello? Hello, Honey are you still there," Logan asked. "Are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm here," Amanda replied, deciding not to spoil Logan's fun by telling him about the party she had committed them to. To herself she thought, "Peggy and I will just have to handle it ourselves."

"Next weekend then," Amanda affirmed.

"Yep. You bet," Logan chirped.

"I'm going to hold you to it, date night next weekend," Amanda stated. "Ok, love you and catch a lot of fish."

"Love you too! Bye," Logan said ending the call.

Looking at the clock that now nearly 4:00, Amanda thought, "I better call Peggy to make sure that she is down with dinner afterward."

"Hi Peggy, Amanda here," Amanda greeted Peggy when she answered the phone.

"Oh, Hi Amanda," Peggy replied. "What's up?"

"Coach Bowels told me that you were going to chaperone the party with me tonight. I know that it is late notice, but I wondered if you wanted to go to dinner after the party since Logan and Bill are going to be out of town," Amanda stated.

"Oh gosh Amanda, didn't Coach tell you, I can't be there tonight. I'm sorry but I can't make it," Peggy apologized.

"Actually, he didn't. I guess that the coach and I will have to go it alone," Amanda replied.

"I'm sorry. This just came up," Peggy again apologized. "By the way I just heard the Coach's brother-in-law just passed away and that he may have to leave town."

"Wow, that's awful! I didn't hear that news either. I guess that I'm pretty much out of the loop on everything. I didn't even remember that this weekend was Logan and Bill's fishing trip until this afternoon," Amanda complained.

"Gosh, I'm sorry that I can't be there for you tonight, but it is just 8-boys, some punch and food, and maybe some swimming for 3-hours. I'm pretty sure that a seasoned veteran like you can manage," Peggy responded.

"Oh, I'm sure that the coach and I will be able to manage. It's just coming as a bit of a surprise," Amanda whined. "I know that I can handle it."

"You're a big girl. I know you can do it," Peggy stated. "By the way we really do need to discuss the arrangements for the charity event coming up in a couple of weeks."

"Yeah. Right, Amanda replied a bit absentmindedly.

The two women discussed the upcoming event for a bit until Amanda again glanced at the clock.

"Oh gee, it's past 4:30 I told coach Bowels that I would be there before 5:30 and I have to pick up a couple of bags of chips on my way, I better get going," Amanda said.

"Well let me know how it goes. I'll take you up on dinner some other time," Peggy replied. "Bye and good luck."

"I will. Bye," Amanda said hanging up the phone.

Short on time and slightly flustered Amanda grabbed he purse to leave, not even thinking to grab the little jacket that went with her dress. In her hurried state she also forgot that she had unbuttoned her skirt allowing her stocking tops to show as she rushed to her car.

As Amanda approached the coach's house, coach Bowels met Amanda at the door," Golly, Amanda I'm so sorry about this, but my brother-in-law passed away this morning, and Gloria left earlier today.

"Yes, Peggy just told me. I'm so sorry for your loss," Amanda replied stepping into his house.

"Thank you. It was very sudden. I have everything set up for you. I apologize but I must leave immediately to help with the family," Coach Bowels apologized.

"No worries. It's only 3-hours and 8-boys. I can handle this. You get going and I will clean up and lock the house when I leave," Amanda stated.

"You're a champ Amanda. Sorry to do this to you," the coach said grabbing his overnight bag as he started for the door. "The boys should start arriving in about an hour. In the meantime, the alcohol is in the cupboard. Pour yourself a stiff drink and relax a bit before they get here."

"You got it coach, don't worry about a thing," Amanda said giving the coach a big hug, crushing her beautiful 36DD breasts into his chest.

As Coach Bowels disappeared out the door Amanda said out loud, "5:30 Aggg.... Oh-God, I can handle this. Where is that whiskey."

Amanda poured herself a double Irish whisky on the rocks. She downed the first drink very quickly and poured another one. Then she started setting out the snacks on a table Coach Bowels had setup poolside. The punch bowel had been filled.

Looking things over her gaze settled on the jacuzzi, "Hmmm, wish that I had brought a swim suite. That spa sure would feel good."

Hearing the doorbell Amanda grabbed her drink, gulping down the last of the whisky. She then placed she glass in the sink and started for the door. Her high heels clicking on the hardwood floor as she went.

Opening the door, she was greeted by three young men, Derek, Jerrod and Jack.

"Hi fellas," Amanda greeted them cheerfully. "Come in the snacks and drinks are out by the pool. You are free to use the pool or the jacuzzi, make your selves at home and I will be out when all of our guests have arrived."

Derek and Jack brushed by Amanda on their way to the pool. "Hi Missus B, Jarrod greeted Amanda with a big grin. "Wow, that dress is awesome. I thought that this was to be a swim party," he inquired.

Smiling, Amanda recognized Jarrod, one of her son Jeff's best friends. Jarrod was a handsome, very muscled, young black man standing 6-foot 7-inchs. He played football and basketball.

The last time the Amanda had seen Jarrod he had just finished shooting one of the largest loads of semen down her throat she had ever had. As her thoughts traveled back to that day by her pool, she could remember the taste and smell of his cum and how his heavy black cock throbbed as it began to go flaccid in her mouth.

"Well actually I have a dinner date with my husband following the party. So, I didn't bring a swim suite."

"Oh, I thought that Jeff said that Mr. B was going fishing," Jarrod stated.

"Well, yes that is true, but he failed to tell me until I was already dressed for the party," Amanda stated.

"That's too bad. I was hoping to get to pay you back for the last time that we swam together.

Amanda gave Jarrod a stern look as she bit her lower lip, saying, "I can understand that you might want some payback, but I guess it will have to wait until another time."

Just then there was another knock on the door, as it began swinging open Amanda saw Nate's familiar face. He was accompanied by Davis and Markus.

"Oh, hi Nate," Amanda smiled. "Who are these handsome young men?"

Nate introduced Davis as the best linebacker the team ever had. Davis seemed very shy looking down sort of shuffling his feet.

"And, this is...." Markus cut Nate off saying, "Markus. I'm the quarterback!" The well-built young black man held out his hand to Amanda.

"Welcome gentlemen. Coach Bowels has everything setup out back by the pool. Feel free to enjoy the snacks and punch and to use the pool or the jacuzzi, make your selves at home and I will be out when all of our guests have arrived," Amanda repeated.

Before she could turn and close the door the last group of young men entered the house. Two very large, very handsome, black men and one of the senior cheerleaders a large breasted blonde white girl.

Standing between the two large black men with her arms around each of their waists, the blonde girl introduced herself, "Hi! I'm Jeri and this is Booker and Darius."

As Amanda stood before them, she was silhouetted by the sunlight streaming in from the patio behind her. From their point of view Booker and Darius could make out Amanda's voluptuous curves. They could also make out the lines of her garter belt as the welt of her stockings peeked out of the slit in the front of her dress.

Alternately they looked at Amanda and then at each other. Smiling at each other they bumped fists saying, "Two for one!" Then they walked to the patio leaving Jeri with Amanda.

"What was that about," Amanda asked Jeri.

"I don't know," Jeri replied, "They have been pretty hyped all afternoon."

"Pleased to meet the three of you," Amanda said. "Feel free to enjoy the snacks and punch and to use the pool and the jacuzzi, make your selves at home. I have a couple of things to do in the kitchen then I will join you, poolside."

Entering the kitchen Amanda could view the activity outside through the patio door. Jack, Jerrod, Nate, David, and Derek were in the pool playing some kind to game. Booker and Darius were at the snack table and Jeri was removing her beach cover to get in the jacuzzi.

Retrieving her glass from the sink Amanda poured herself a good three fingers of the Irish whisky as she thought, "I need something stiff before I head out to the patio. Actually, something stiff is just what I need!"

She finished her third whiskey in the past forty-five minutes as she watched the young, for the most part bare-chested young men, frolicking in the pool. Jeri was now sitting with her feet dangling in the deep end of the pool facing Amanda. Laughing and yelling at the boys in the pool, she wore a red and white string bikini that just barely covered her very nice 34C breasts.

Booker and Darius were digging through a duffle bag that they had brought at a table near the refreshment table. Amanda assumed that it contained their swim gear since they were still in their shorts and tee shirts. Unseen by Amanda they had just poured a liter of grain alcohol into the punch.

Now sitting at a table positioned between the snack table and the swimming pool. Booker, Darius talked quietly about their special plans for Jeri. They had already implemented phase one of the plan by spiking the punch with grain alcohol. They referred to it as mother hump punch.

Phase 2 was to add a combination of GHB and Spanish fly to Jeri's drink.

"Get a glass of that punch for Jeri and put the other stuff into it. I'll take it over to her and get her to drink it," Booker ordered.

36DDLover
36DDLover
470 Followers