All Comments on 'Amanda Chaperones'

by 36DDLover

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More racist garbage, martian slut ray meets another myth, the elusive, non-existent BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this woman! Seems to me that the only racists around here are the ones crying racist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seems like the sexy Amanda just loves big cock. Doesn't matter what color. Now that she has found her sexuality she just wants to look and be sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot. We want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Or Jeri will become Amanda's Mistress as she dictates what the bitch should do to help keep it secret. Examples may be the chaperoning job of Amanda's in watching over interracial gatherings while being fucked to the brim by black and white studs, even do it for Jeri so that she doesn't get pregnant.

GSaintGSaintover 2 years ago

Amanda is back!! Thank you, 36DDLover

She currently is my favourite 'actress'! The best part is her likeable character. I think Logan does not have to know about all of her slutty adventures...

The young guys love her, but I also think she would love the attention of some old guys (black and white). What about some retired neighbours or retired guys in general? Other guys could be her husband's best friend or her best friend's husband. So many possibilities. Regardless, I hope you are not finished soon and hope to read a lot of future parts with sexy and busty Amanda.

So, keep it cumming :-) Fill her up!

Nylons1Nylons1over 2 years ago

Another grate story of Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Like how she keeps heels on - that's hot! Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm starting to think her bra size is 36DD. /sigh. Unfortunately, all the drugging, and racism and BBC mythology makes it all unbearable.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was OK, but it would have opened more opportunities and possibilities if Peggy had been there too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous