Amanda Chaperones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda found her polka dot dress, slipping it over her soiled body. As she reached behind her neck to fasten the halter top she felt her cum matted hair.

Regaining some sense of composure, she said to the boys as they also dressed, "OK, let's get the food and drinks cleaned up and put away so that Coach Bowels won't have to come home to a mess."

Once the cleanup task was completed the boys began to bolt for the door.

"STOP! Hold on I'm not done yet," Amanda exclaimed as she grabbed her purse from the kitchen counter.

With her hands on her hips she gave a stern look to the boys saying, "This never happened, RIGHT? This has to absolutely be our secret!"

"Yes, Missus B, Yes Amanda," all eight boys and Jeri chimed in unison as they turned and dashed out the door.

Pulling coach Bowels' door closed behind her, Amanda walked on unsteady legs as her heels clicked and squeaked on the drive way. Opening her car door, she slid into the driver's seat, feeling the cum leaking out of both her holes between her legs.

"OH-MY-GOD! That didn't really happen did it," she asked herself out loud.

Licking her lips she could taste the dried cum on her lips, 'Oh gawwd I did enjoy it though.