All Comments on 'Amanda, CIA Agent Ch. 01'

by irvingsmusings

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Start

This was a good start please continue.

kensimoorekensimooreover 3 years ago
Well Done!

Loved your exceptionally well written story and hope you continue the Amanda series with the CIA! Thanks for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start

Well written, tasteful stoey definately wanting chapter 2 and more 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot and Exceptionally Well Written

Really well done! Character development, dialog, sexual actions and descriptions, emotional tonality, pacing. Fantastic start. Anxiously anticipating further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great start, great set up, really enjoyable to read, looking forward to all the things Amanda will be put through and what she will have to do as an agent.

tralan69ertralan69er11 months ago

Very good start but,....

just before she gave him a blowjob, "he stood and dropped his pants. His boxers were tented, and he slid them down." Then a couple paragraphs later, "Except for having his fly open, he was still fully clothed. With the lights on, I felt self-conscious, and dominated."

I don't think he could be fully clothed if he had stood and dropped his pants and boxers.

irvingsmusingsirvingsmusings11 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your interest, tralan69er, and for pointing out the issue. I've submitted a correction.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I disagree. If the pants n boxers were pooled around his ankles and not removed, then technically speaking, both items were still connected to his body. Similar to someone wearing his/her shirt on their head. Regarding the Amanda character, I enjoy reading about her clothed or naked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userirvingsmusings@irvingsmusings
Thanks to all of you who have offered advice and encouragement. Please let me know what you liked and how it can be improved (please be kind). I will write more if there is sufficient interest.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES