Amanda, CIA Agent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grimaced. "He pulled down my panties. Down to my ankles and off. He put them in his pocket. They were expensive. I never got them back."

"I'm not surprised. I bet they're tacked up on his bulletin board beside your picture. He probably brags about how hot you look with all your clothes off."

The notion horrified her. "That's disgusting!"

"So, back to your story. You still wanted him to finger bang you, didn't you?

Amanda nodded. She lacked the energy to object to his vulgarity. "He reached under my skirt and massaged my labia again. He slid his fingers to my entrance, and he pushed one inside me. He worked a second finger in."

"Were you tight?"

She looked away. The moment still held emotional resonance. Her voice was soft. "Yes, I was tight. It was my first time. When he first penetrated me, it was uncomfortable.

"He twisted both fingers inside me. Then he went back to my labia, circling my clitoris, but never directly touching it. He was skillful. He knelt on the floor, and he grabbed my hips and pulled me forward. My skirt slid back, and the lights were on, and my panties were gone, and I felt exposed. I pulled my hem down, but he yanked it back up again."

He grinned. "Could he see your pussy?"

She nodded. "He pushed my knees apart, and put his face between my legs, and kissed his way up my thigh. He was fingering me again. He licked my labia and homed in on my clitoris."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh my gosh. Nobody'd ever done that to me before. I felt self-conscious, and I worried about how I looked and smelled and tasted. But I closed my eyes, and remembered how much I wanted him, and focused on what he was doing, and it felt so good. I started thrashing around. I was...." She felt her face flush.

"Tell me."

"I was thrusting myself against his face, trying to get his tongue on my clitoris. But he was toying with me. He took his time." Amanda uncrossed and re-crossed her legs.

"And did you cum? And could he tell?"

"Yes, I climaxed. But he kept going, and after a while, I had a bigger orgasm. When I was done, he stood and dropped his pants. His boxers were tented, and he slid them down. He put himself against my cheek and bumped the head against my lips. He told me to use my mouth on him."

"Is that how he said it?"

"No." Amanda blushed. "He said to give him a blowjob."

"And?"

"I gave him one."

"Where did you learn to give blowjobs? You said it was your first time."

"It was!" she said, exasperated. "I didn't know how, but I'd read about it. He'd given me two orgasms, and I wanted to please him. So, I took the head in my mouth. It was fully engorged, and pretty thick, but I licked and sucked as best I could."

Miller motioned for her to continue.

"Then he pulled away. He still had my skirt bunched around my waist, and he yanked the zipper down. He grabbed a handful of the fabric and jerked it hard, but it was still fastened at the top, so the closure tore loose from the waistband. I heard it tear, but then it was down and off, and I was naked. With the lights on, I felt self-conscious, and dominated.

"I realized he was about to go further. I was excited, and I wanted him to kiss me and touch me, but I hadn't planned to have intercourse with him. I closed my legs, but he grabbed my ankles and put my right foot over the back of the sofa and my left foot on the floor. He spread my legs again. He leaned over me, and put his knob between my labia, and pushed.

"I was really tight. I didn't think I could take him, but I was very wet and I stretched. He didn't wait for me to adjust. He just put my legs over his shoulders and started slamming into me. He folded me in half, with my knees mashed against my breasts. I was no longer a person to him; I was only a receptacle.

"It was my first time," she repeated. She looked away wistfully. "He was taking me. It was a big deal, a very intimate, personal act for me. He was scaring me, but I wanted him to keep going. I was committing a terrible sin, but I wouldn't get another chance to have him."

She brushed away a tear. "I was looking for some sign of his feelings for me. I thought surely, they must be as strong as my own. But he gave no such indication. To him, I was just a hole. I felt abased. But in his loss of control, I saw his desire, and my own power.

"After a while, his pace slowed, and he acknowledged me. He let me unfold a little. He rubbed my clitoris with his thumb while he thrusted into me. He made me climax again that way. But he still hadn't reached his own peak.

"He abruptly stopped, like, 'time's up.'" She made a sound like a buzzer at the end of a basketball game. "Like, 'Your turn is over'. But he didn't say that. He just climbed off me and stood.

"He pulled me upright by my arms. He physically picked me up, and bent me over his kitchen table, so my butt was sticking up. He fisted my hair and mashed my face against the tabletop. He bruised my cheek. I could sense what was coming. I knew he was going to take me that way, and it frightened me. He was so rough, and I felt so vulnerable, and helpless."

Her lip quivered briefly as she remembered. "With his hard leather shoes, he pushed outward on the insides of my bare feet, until I was astride the narrow end of the little table. My weight forced my legs further apart until I was almost doing a split. He leaned me forward, and he put his fingers on my labia from behind. He spread me open and pushed into me again."

She struggled to continue. "This was a different angle, and he was so big. He did it so hard! He was really deep." She grimaced.

"There was nothing gentle or romantic about it." She shook her head. "We were not making love. He was treating me...." She trailed off. "No," she said emphatically. "He was fucking me!" She felt her face contort with emotion. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe I said that word! I hate that word."

She shook her head again in amazement at her own loss of control. "He was fucking me like some... lowly barnyard animal!" She let out a sob. "But to my shame, I responded. I squirmed around, and pushed back to meet his thrusts, so he leaned down more and put his weight on my back to hold me in place."

"Shit."

"My legs were still spread completely, stretched so far apart. I was completely powerless. He pinched my nipples, and he wrapped his hands around my breasts and squeezed them. All the while, he kept pounding me relentlessly, and I felt so completely at his mercy. And so degraded! But it didn't take long until he made me climax again. And this time was by far the biggest. It was like a tidal wave, and it just went on and on."

Telling handsome Dr. Miller about her most intimate, personal sexual experience in such detail seemed so naughty. Amanda was getting increasingly excited, and she pressed her crossed thighs together tightly. She remained fully absorbed in her story.

"He took me that way for a long time, and I was still very wet. I thought he'd keep going full tilt until he finished."

Miller nodded.

"But then he pulled out of me. I was relieved but confused because he still wasn't done. He pulled me up and pushed me down on my knees. He pulled my face into his crotch.

"He put his hands on the sides of my head and aimed himself at my mouth. I grasped him around his shaft and sucked on his crown while I pumped my hand. He pushed himself further into my mouth. I tried to get my hand around him, but he bumped my shoulder. I lost my balance, and I lost hold of him. He held me upright by my hair, and he just kept pushing.

"He started grunting and snorting, and I realized he was about to finish. A jet of his semen shot out, into the very back of my throat, and I couldn't keep from swallowing it. He pulled out, and the rest of his spurts hit me in the face. Some went in my hair too. My nose and jaw were dripping. He put himself back in my mouth and told me to lick him off. I had some in my eyes, so I couldn't see, but I did the best I could.

"Then it was over. I just sat there on the floor, stunned. Before I could even stand up, he gathered my skirt and sweater and pitched them out the front door, followed by my bag and heels. When I went after them, he slammed the door behind me and bolted it.

"I had to get dressed in his driveway and walk home with no bra or panties on. Plus, the catch was torn out of my skirt, and the zipper was broken, so it wouldn't stay up unless I held it. The looks I got when I walked in my dorm were pretty harsh. Cynthia Williams asked me why I didn't have a bra on, and then she said my face was dirty and my lipstick was smeared. She said I stank like a whore. It was humiliating."

"That last part was an excellent description, Amanda. Thank you for including all the details. So, what ever became of Dr. Foster?"

"He made the calls to my professors like he promised, but otherwise I never even heard from him again. I stopped by his office once, but he kept me waiting until I gave up and left. I guess he got his revenge."

"Maybe you shouldn't have teased him." He leaned back in his chair. "I have to agree with you. That qualifies as a sexual experience. You mentioned three orgasms for yourself, so I'll say we can count it."

Amanda breathed a sigh of relief.

"However, it wasn't what you would call a typical romance. Have you had any others?"

"No. Just the one."

"I see." He made a note. "That's a point we may need to revisit later."