All Comments on 'Amanda, CIA Agent Ch. 03'

by irvingsmusings

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm thrilled to see this story continued. So well-conceived, cleverly crafted and well-written. So astute in so many ways. And so hot!!! I immerse myself in Amanda's situation, 'walk a mile' in her panties through every chapter, and drench my own. Such a good writer and storyteller! Such extraordinarily high quality erotica!

More please ... More, more, more!

irvingsmusingsirvingsmusingsabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you! What a kind and generous comment. It's deeply satisfying to find my story so appreciated. You've really energized my efforts on Chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep up the great work so far as per last comment well constructed, exciting and interesting dont rush it 👌

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24almost 3 years ago

OMG, this story was quite hot!!! I was feeling all the feelings she was as I was reading but realized that the type of assignments she was seeking would require her to lose her inhibitions and utilize her assets to achieve her ultimate goal. Great writing and story depiction. Think I was missing more explicit reading of her gang bang and how it continued over her next weeks of training. Was surprised that you ended her saga here, hope you are busy writing the next chapters in this erotically exciting series. My kitty is still dripping...

indianonindianonover 2 years ago

Hey Irving, I cannot begin to describe how much I love this story. I'm sure a lot of people do either, and would really love to see you continue this, I really think it'll be worth it.

I know this probably didn't really blow up but it's so good that it nearly opened up a brand new kink for me. It really is a stroke story extraordinaire.

Please do think of continuing.

-Indy

irvingsmusingsirvingsmusingsover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much for all the kind comments! They really mean a lot. Please be assured, I'm hard at work on the next chapter. Wish it could be faster, but it is a process. Hope to make it worth the wait.

indianonindianonover 2 years ago

Hey Irving, had been away from the site for a while, absolutely buzzing to see you're working on it.

FYI, I consider myself a good editor, helped out the likes of mchucha and szensei , and would very much like to work with you, that is, if you're interested : -)

I honestly believe you're one of the sites' best active authors, and hope you keep it up !

NikkiSparrowNikkiSparrowover 1 year ago

This is my new favorite story, by my new favorite author. That little song Cody does made me laugh out loud... Amanda's little "no" when he zip-tied her hands was so sexy. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userirvingsmusings@irvingsmusings
Thanks to all of you who have offered advice and encouragement. Please let me know what you liked and how it can be improved (please be kind). I will write more if there is sufficient interest.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES