All Comments on 'Amanda, CIA Agent Ch. 12'

by irvingsmusings

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well written please continue

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Kudos. Your tales always entertain and have the reader clamoring for more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh, no, I wanted to see that far-right French candidate's downfall. And to know what's going on with the airplane asshole. Please don't leave me without a climax. Another climax for Amanda and companions too of course. What's fair is fair. ;)

As I said in another comment, I don't quite understand Amanda's inner strugle. I mean either she likes submissive sex or not, cannot be both. Not with or in front of everybody of course. You know what I mean, at some point she will have to decide if she likes her job.

-Onkana

NikkiSparrowNikkiSparrow11 months ago

This is one of your best stories yet. The development of your characters, the sexy new overseas adventure that has them getting into all sorts of imaginative erotic trouble, the way you expertly teased Amanda's predicament on the airplane... this story is full of evocative, escapist writing, tight dialogue and plenty of hot sex. And it's only half done. Five stars is not enough to award this kind of rare, formidable work!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Long Break between chapters eh....Waiting for the next part

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another fine chapter! Three parallel stories of what it takes, or what must be given, to get inside an operation. And they are not yet in. As degrading as it must feel to submit to the bad guys, when the mission is done they get to leave them behind. It is surely much more humiliating and with longer repercussions to send home detailed progress reports and images to their own peers and superiors knowing full well the multiple ways they will be viewed and used. I look forward to reading about the 'debriefs' when they return. Ciara in particular dodged Wilson's dues, through no act of her own, but I expect that is temporary. That forced wait, coupled with Amanda's report on Ciara's earlier deception, which is probably forgotten by all except for Wilson, who likely has it top center in his desk, will certainly lead to an extended and difficult performance evaluation later. Something I noticed previously, and yet again, is the author's research, however it is done, in this case to be familiar with French locations, gymnastic splits, and basic accounting among other details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userirvingsmusings@irvingsmusings
Thanks to all of you who have offered advice and encouragement. Please let me know what you liked and how it can be improved (please be kind). I will write more if there is sufficient interest.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES