Down on the Farm

Story Info
Chloe's parents offer her virgin ass to an Aussie guest.
9k words
4.53
31.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********AUTHOUR'S NOTE*********

One of my earlier stories was "The Daughter's Bed" a short story exploring the concept of fathers handing their daughters over to house guests for the night. I've always wanted to expand on it and concentrated more on the days building up to the big event.

This sequel follows Chloe whose family follows the "anal route". Will her family and friends convince her to let a man over twice her age take her anal cherry?

**************************************************

It was to be Damon's last trip to Wales, he'd been coming over from Australia for many years seeking cash-in-hand jobs on various farms. In truth, it was more for the adventure than the lousy pay. He had worked in several countries over the years and drank countless beers, but now as he approached his thirties he knew it was time to quit his wandering and get a more stable job at home.

This year, Damon was staying on Hollybush Farm with the Jones or as they were known locally, the Hollies. They were friendly enough, the Mother Jenny spent 90% of her time baking. The Father, Oscar when not working was a stereotypical whinging Pom but in a harmless amusing way. And finally, there was Chloe, their sweet 18-year-old daughter.

Chloe was your run-of-the-mill farmer's daughter, in between her farm chores she had an active social life but not much of a love life bar a few fleeting relationships that fizzled out before they really took off. As a result, Chloe was still a virgin, a fact not lost on her parents.

It wasn't that she was unattractive, far from it, nor was she a lesbian or uninterested in guys. They had seen her eye men up in public with a look that betrayed her desires. It was just she never made the jump. Something had to be done and her mother knew just the thing. It was while snuggled up warm in bed with her husband that Jenny whispered her thoughts to Oscar.

"You know, I've been thinking about Chloe. I think it might be time."

Oscar didn't need to ask what, he instinctively knew. It had been playing on his mind too but he didn't want to bring it up. "You think she's ready?"

"Oh, she's ready. It's whether or not she admits it to herself. I feel we're going to have to nudge her in the right direction."

"I'm so glad that's your job. Do you think they teach it in sex-ed classes these days? Just seems like yesterday I was teaching her how to ride a bike. You think she knows about the custom?"

"I'm sure she's heard rumours. Probably thinks it's fake news or one of those things 'other people' do. I know I did."

"Aye, I've always imagined it must be awkward for a girl to be asked by her parents if she fancies taking it up the arse."

"It is, so watch where you're putting those big feet of yours."

"You think she'll go for it?"

"Got to approach him too but I suspect we'll be hearing moaning by week's end."

Next morning, while Oscar and Damon were out working and the girls were preparing lunch, Jenny decided to test the waters.

"So, What you think of Damon then? Fine strapping Aussie."

"Bit young for you mam, isn't he? Not thinking of trading Dad in for a newer model are we?"

"I wasn't thinking of me."

Chloe tutted, "Mam, he's nearly 30."

"True, but I wasn't thinking of marrying you off. You could still have a bit of fun you know?"

"Fun?"

"Can I ask a question?"

Chloe knew when her mother said that she was going to ask anyway and it was going to be cringey and awkward. Before Chloe could respond Jenny came straight out with it.

"Have you ever been with a man?"

"I've had boyfriends, you know that."

"Yeah, but have you, you know, been with a man?"

"Are you suggesting I have fun with Damon?"

"Have any of your friends ever mentioned the tradition of the daughter's bed?"

Chloe shook her head. Jenny wasn't sure if she was being honest or hiding what she knew.

"Well, it's a farming tradition that goes back centuries. When a girl comes of age her father offers a guest the chance to share her bed."

"What he prostitutes his daughter?"

"No, no, nothing creepy like that. He doesn't ask for money. It was a way of giving her a little bit of a taster of married life. Back then women kept their cherries until they got married."

"So what's the taster? Listening to a guy snoring?"

"Well that's part of it, but a man has needs a woman must take care of. I'm sure you must have those urges to help out."

"But how does she if she's not supposed to have sex back then?

"There's another option, not quite the same but it gives you a similar experience and you're still a virgin."

"You're telling me in the olden days fathers handed over their daughters to be buggered."

"Not just in the olden days, it's still very common. I did it, as did my sisters, even your granny. Like I said, you could have a bit of fun with Damon while he's here."

"What? You actually did it?

"And enjoyed it. I've discussed it with your dad, he's happy to ask him if you're up for it.

Chloe couldn't quite believe what she was hearing. She'd heard of the daughter's bed once but had dismissed it as an urban legend. She wished it was a joke but her mother always had a certain look about her when she was telling the truth. But what could she answer? Her instinct was to yell 'Not a fucking chance' but weirdly she didn't want to upset her mother.

"I'll think about it," came the predictable answer.

Mealtime came around and as they sat around the table Chloe reflected on the morning's conversation. Were her parents really serious about giving her to this guy? Sure, he was kinda hot in a way that older guys sometimes are but that was it, he was ten years older. Damon tucked into his food blissfully unaware of the turmoil running through Chloe's head or the hopes of her parents.

Chloe did not sleep well that night. She'd heard the term 'daughter's bed' years ago and shrugged it off as a load of bullshit. It was one of those rumours like how Mr and Mrs Doyle were really brother and sister. You never really believed it but there was always that nagging little suspicion it could be true.

Chloe remembered how in past times boys would whip girls with holly branches at Christmas, that was a provable recorded fact, but where was the evidence for the daughter's bed? But if the holly whipping was true then why not the daughter's bed? There must be tonnes of traditions that never got written down, how many survive hidden in plain sight and never spoken of?

The following day and the men out of the house once more, Chloe and her mother had time for a one-to-one chat.

"So, big question. Have you decided yet," asked Jenny.

"'I've been thinking about it a lot mum, but I'm still unsure, it's a big decision."

"I know, but the clocks ticking. He's only here a few more days. You could do a lot worse you know?"

"I know, it just feels a bit awkward with you and Dad involved."

"Can I ask a straight question? Do you actually want fucked? Forget me and your dad and all the 'traditions' Have you ever fantasized about getting fucked?"

Chloe hesitated to answer, of course, she had, she just didn't expect her first time to be a parental arranged ass fuck. How on earth could she answer this? 'Yes Mum, I regularly finger myself silly while dreaming of a hot hunk ravaging my naked body.' It wasn't the type of thing you told your parents, but up until a few days ago she never thought she'd be in this predicament.

Sometimes silences speak louder than words, her mum jumped to the obvious conclusion, "Of course you have. I was young once you know. There's no need to be embarrassed, everyone gets fucked sooner or later. This is just a dress rehearsal."

"But I hardly know this guy Mum."

"You've known him a few days, loads of girls jump into bed with guys they've only known a few hours."

"Yeah, I know it's just.."

"No one's forcing you to sleep with this guy but what have you got to lose? He's good-looking, a nice guy and it's only anal. Sure it might feel awkward but it'll build your confidence for when you decide to have real sex."

"Isn't anal real sex?"

"Fuck no, sure it's fun but it's far from real sex."

"So what's the point then?"

"OK, it's sex but it's not real sex Everything's the same, just it's up the practice hole."

"You make it sound like it's no big deal."

"No, no, exact opposite. We know having sex the first time is a big deal. This is just a way of taking those first steps in the safety and comfort of your own bed."

"With you and Dad earwigging at the door."

"We wouldn't do that. The walls are thin enough. Besides I'm sure you've heard me and your dad at it."

Chloe had, but to be fair her dad made the same grunts getting up off a chair or putting his shoes on. "And it wouldn't bother you hearing me?"

"So you are interested, I knew it."

"I didn't say that."

"I'm your mother, you didn't need to. Have a little think about it but I'll need a definite answer by tonight. But I'm telling you now, you'll kick yourself if you let this chance go."

Chloe met up with her friends Lola, Evie and Ruby for a drink at their favourite pub. Lola was the youngest at 19, while Evie and Ruby had recently turned 20. Chloe knew the girls were anally experienced and weren't shy about it. Unlike Chloe's mother, their first experiences weren't distant memories and they were just the right people to get advice from.

That said, it wasn't until her 3rd glass of chardonnay that Chloe built up the courage to ask, "Dumb question but have you ever heard of the daughter's bed thing?" she held her breath expecting to see blank stares.

"Most people around here have heard about it," replied Ruby, "And trust me, it is a thing, not just an urban legend."

Evie grinned, "This has nothing to do with that guy that's staying on your farm is it? Come on tell us, has he done you?"

Chloe blushed, "No, but my mum's been heavily suggesting it."

"What type does your family do?" asked Ruby, "Thighjob or buttfuck?"

"Anal," replied Chloe as quietly as she could.

Ruby wasn't so quiet, "Yeah, ours too. I think more and more families are switching to anal these days."

Evie agreed, "I know Ceri and Alys first went down the thigh job route but most girls I know went for anal."

"I wish I had gone down that avenue," said Lola, "Guy I did it with on holiday was shit."

"Holiday romance or drunk fuck?" asked Ruby.

"Romance. Nice enough guy, good-looking, had a great time with him, but you know how guys are. End of the week he starts pushing for more than a kiss and I think fuck it why not."

"Was he 18 too?" asked C6hloe"

"No, he was 23. Said he was experienced but his fumbling said otherwise. Just felt rushed and awkward."

"No foreplay?" asked Eive.

"Yeah but felt very mechanised, like he was just going through a step-by-step process he'd watched on YouTube. Had about 2 mins of being prodded with a finger and my tits groped before he tried to penetrate me."

"Take it didn't go well," asked Chloe.

"Fuck no, was like a blind alchy trying to get his key in the door. When he finally did, it was like, you know when you go to sit down and someone pulls the chair away? It's that kind of pain?

"You're not really selling it to me, replied Chloe."

Evie nodded, "You'll always get the odd dickhead but most older guys know what they're doing. I thought it was going to hurt, but I've taken dumps that stung more. You just hit unlucky first time."

"Yeah mine went pretty smoothly as well," added Ruby, "a little discomfort as you'd expect at first, but nothing unbearable."

"Does it hurt more in different positions? Asked Chloe.

"I did it Doggy style," answered Lola, "Not sure how much it contributed to the pain but it didn't help."

"Spoons for me," replied Evie, "To be honest he was fairly big-boned and I didn't fancy him lying on top of me grunting away."

"I opted for missionary, just seemed right to me at the time. Personally, I don't think it makes a difference pain wise if the guy's good it won't hurt," said Ruby

"Who was it with?" asked Chloe

"I first did it with this Swedish guy, " replied Ruby proudly, "He was lodging on our farm when Dad offered me up."

Evie laughed, "That guy with the fizzy blonde hair?"

"Yeah, that's the one. Think he was about 25 at the time, nice body just shame about the hair."

"So it was proper traditional 'daughter's bed' stuff then with all the trimmings?" asked Evie, "That's pretty cool, with me it was just mum asking if I fancied giving it a go."

Chloe looked puzzled, "Isn't that the same thing though?"

"Kind of, but with parents divorced, there wasn't such a big deal made of it. Think mum just didn't want me to feel left out."

"Did you feel under pressure to go along with it? "

"It's weird cos part of you wants to try it, but you don't want to look like you do. I'd have preferred a younger guy but at the time I just thought 'Oh what the fuck why not?' I wouldn't call it pressure, more an expectation."

"How old was he?" asked Ruby.

"In his 30's, He used to stay the night when in town. She said he wasn't too big and would be a good first-time experience for me."

Ruby laughed, "If he wasn't big, why was your mum bothering with him?"

"Guess she must have seen something in him."

"He probably just liked MILF"s. I take it you heard stuff at night?"

"Not like wild screaming, they kept it down with me being home but enough drifted through the walls to let you know what was up. "

Chloe laughed, "Parent sex is the worst, all I hear is the bed springs then a final grunt but it makes me cringe."

Lola agreed, "It's like when you try to let a fart out quietly and fail miserably. But come on, be honest, When you were first fucked up the ass were you quiet?"

"I didn't feel the need to scream," replied Ruby, "But I did moan a little bit."

"Yeah, I was more of the heavy whispering groaner type," added Evie.

"Is it really that bad?" asked Chloe.

Evie shook her head, "No, it's not bad just really weird until you get used to it. It's a bit like when you're learning to ride a bike and you're wobbling all over the shop."

Ruby nodded in agreement, "Yeah, it's like 'what the fucks going on' It's all squirmy and bouncy-bouncy but it's definitely not bad. You can feel a bit overwhelmed and like you've given up control of your body though."

"I know what you mean," replied Lola, "I felt very dominated."

Evie looked at Chloe, "You've got to be 101% sure because you're surrendering everything you feel and think to him until he's finished.

Ruby agreed, "The whole point of the daughter's bed thing is to get experience of giving your body to a man and learning to trust him."

"So you think I should go for it?" asked Chloe.

"Has to be your choice, replied Evie, "But you'd be a fool to turn it down.'"

Jenny picked up the phone and dialled her niece, Olivia, She answered with her usual cheerful voice.

"Hi Ollie, I was wondering if I could ask a little favour.

"Sure, anything."

"Well, it's Chloe you see. We've got this Australian guy staying with us and me and Oscar think he could be a good choice for her."

"You mean to do the deed? Is he nice?"

"Apart from the mullet yes. Thing is, sure he's good-looking, nice body and all that but we need to make sure he's up to the job. Is there any chance you could sleep with him? Doesn't have to be anal, even a blow job would do. Just to make sure everything is working, you know?"

"No problem, I take it you don't want him to know who I am or anything? "

"Best keep quiet. Just want to make sure he's not hung like a donkey, isn't going to cum in 30 seconds and he's not got any weird creepy fetishes."

"So you just want me to check he's normal? Yeah, I can do that. Where's the best place to meet him?"

"He likes to go for a pint in The Boar's Head in the evening. Never gets drunk though. Think he just wants a bit own time away from us."

"Can't blame him. How will I recognise him?"

"Just how many Australians do you think drink in The Boar's Head? Just look for the guy with the blonde mullet and a tan on both arms."

Olivia laughed, "No worries, I'll go down under tonight."

Olivia kept her word and turned up at the pub as planned with her friend Ffion. It wasn't a big place and midweek was fairly quiet. An Australian propping up the bar wasn't hard to spot. The question was how to approach. It wasn't a typical pickup joint, catering more to the thirsts of middle-aged farmers than girls on a cock hunt.

When he ordered his second pint of the night Olivia's luck was in, "Australian? You're a long way from home. What brings you here?"

"Shearing. Earn bit of cash, drink warm beer and see the world. You two ladies local then?"

"Yeah, we've lived in the village all our lives. We don't get many outsiders here. Everyone drives straight through on the way to the coast," replied Olivia.

Both girls could sense he was keen for some company from girls closer to his own age, Olivia didn't waste time adjusting her body language to a more flirtatious posture and could see by a glint in his eye he was interested. She knew he limited himself to two pints a night so she had to work quickly.

"Doesn't your wife mind you being away so long?"

He smiled and held up a ringless wedding finger. There was only one reason a woman would ask about a wife so quickly and when Olivia openly mentioned she was single he was left in no doubt his luck was in if he played his cards right. Just to be sure she threw in a sob story about her loser little dick ex.

After half an hour of small talk and flirting it was time to strike, "You know," she lied, "I've got to go to London tomorrow for a few weeks so I won't see you again. You wouldn't be in the mood for a bit fun would you?" Damon jumped at the chance and they quickly parted company with Ffion.

For Damon it was a record, he'd had one-night stands before but usually, it took several hours and half his wallet to seal the deal. Olivia led him on a five-minute walk along the stream path until they reached a stone-arched bridge.

"No one ever comes this way after dark, the path leads nowhere," she said with a seductive grin as she beckoned him towards the arch wall.

Damon took her word for it but thoughts of a dog walker coming around the corner hung in the back of his mind. It wouldn't have been his first choice of location but as she pressed against him and her hand softly caressed his bulge he wasn't going to argue. In truth, Olivia knew such a public location made men nervous. Some would deal with it by rushing things in case they were caught, others simply couldn't perform.

Lucky she could feel him beginning to stiffen, she put her finger to her lips, "Ssshh," then descended onto one knee and unbuttoned his jeans. A semi-erect cock sprang out and with a little fingertip persuasion quickly grew to its full potential. Olivia estimated its length at just shy of 6 inches and of average girth. It looked in good health if somewhat unremarkable.

Olivia wrapped her lips around the head and flicked her tongue rapidly on the tip in a snake-like fashion before slowly working her way down until her nose was buried in his soft pubic hair. He gasped quietly as he was enveloped in her soft warm mouth that caressed and massaged each and every spot as she worked up and down his shaft. His cock twitched and rippled in her mouth and apart from a few gentle thrusts, and fingers though her hair he stood still. It was a good sign, guys who try and bruise your tonsils weren't worth the risk in bed especially when it came to anal.

Damon looked down barely able to believe his luck as a pretty little blonde bobbed and weaved her head on his cock. Was she 19, 20, 21? He never asked but reckoned about that. She was definitely experienced and confident, a girl who sucked as much for her own pleasure as she did to please.