Amanda, Friends Helping Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Dave and Amanda spend another night having sex and talking.
2.5k words
4.46
5.6k
6

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday, I finally woke up from another dream about Amanda and just laid there and thought about things. It was about 8:15. I assumed everyone else was sleeping in so I turned on the TV and just watched it for a while. Eventually I heard the stairs coming down creaking and turned to see Hank walking down.

"Hey, man, sorry I couldn't stay awake last night," he said.

I replied, "No big deal. We fell asleep, too. When we woke up, Amanda went on to bed."

"Everyone is up now. I think Mom is planning on making some breakfast," he said.

"Cool," I replied as I took the blanket off of me and folded it up. I followed Hank up the stairs to the kitchen. Aunt Barb was making eggs, bacon, and pancakes!

Amanda came out of the guest room, waved down the hallway, and disappeared into the bathroom. She looked tired, too. As tired as I was, I felt energized when I saw her.

She came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and was so appreciative of my aunt for making breakfast. We each good a good portion and talked about whatever the topic was. Uncle Joe asked about her interest in the Navy, long term goals, etc. I didn't know this but she wanted to go to college and just could not get the resources together so she planned on going to college while she was in the Navy via tuition assistance. This girl was growing on me more each day.

After breakfast, and showers, Hank suggested we go the Sears Tower. He explained he had a friend whose dad can get us tickets any time we want. Amanda and I agreed that would be a site to see so that was the plan.

We made the drive downtown after getting tickets from Hank's friend and parked in a parking garage, then made the trek to the tower. It was chilly and breezy. Amanda and I held each other close while we walked through downtown. Once we got to the tower, we took the elevator up, and up, and up... All I can say is the view was spectacular! We bought a disposable camera and took some pictures. Hank snuck a couple of us. One was of the back of us and I had my arm around Amanda while we looked out above the city. But the other was her looking up into my eyes with a look that she was completely in love with me. We did not know that at the time. He just gave us back the camera for us to develop later.

After our tower visit, lunch, and some window shopping, we headed back to the house. Amanda fell asleep in my arms for a few minutes during the drive back. I just held her against me and pretended this was never going to end.

We got back to the house and finished watching "Bill and Ted's" so Hank could return it, and yes, he remembered to rewind it! While Hank was returning the video, Amanda and I had a talk. She told me she was really feeling bad about what had happened and laid awake most of the night thinking about it. I didn't really know what to say. I told her it was okay and she just said it wasn't. I told her no matter what, I was going to be there as a friend and someone for her to talk to. She shocked me when she replied, "but what if I want to talk about you?"

I had no reply.

That night, we watched some TV with Hank and eventually he made his way up the stairs again leaving us alone. Amanda sighed and I asked, "You okay?"

She replied, "Do you think it's possible to love two people?"

I said, "Well, I am not sure it is really possible to love one person. I mean, we love what people do for us, we love the way certain people make us feel, and sometimes we even feel good when we make someone else feel good, but to really love someone, and have it never fade, and always be committed, just not sure."

She backed her head up and looked at me with a confused look. She said, "That's fucking deep, holy shit."

I said, "Sorry."

She then said, "Do you think it is possible to have really serious feelings for two people? I'll put it to you another way. What would you do if you were in my situation?"

I did not want to say the wrong thing here. I just replied, "That is really an individual thing. I will say this, people are people and sometimes things just happen. You are under a lot of stress at school. I know this. I can relate. And being away from someone is very hard."

She said, "Yeah. You are right. Relationships and commitment can be so serious and difficult at times. I guess I am more like a cat. Something like 'when you're not near the one you love, you love the one you're near' or something like that anyway."

I replied, "I have heard that before. Difference is cats probably think nothing of it, but we humans get all caught up in our instinctive sides and think less of ourselves for it."

She laughed and then said, "I want to treat tonight as if it's our last night together. If we have to stop seeing each other, I don't want to wish we had done more or anything like that."

Then she gave me a big hug and we held each other for a minute at least. When we pulled apart, she had a tears in her eyes.

I said. "It's okay, really. I am okay either way. It's okay."

She said, "Thanks, Dave. Sorry to bring you into my mess of a life."

She moved in and started kissing me again. I could taste the chap stick on her lips from being out in the dry, windy city earlier, and our tongues danced around moving in and out of each other's mouths. I reached up and grabbed the back of her head, running my fingers through her hair. I made my way to her neck and she reached down to pull my shirt off. She asked, "Is there a way to lock a door to this room?"

I replied, "No. You want to go to your room?"

She replied, "Yes, but we have to be super quiet!"

With that, we snuck up the stairs and down the hallway. I went into the bedroom and she walked back out to go to the bathroom quickly, as if to fool anyone else into thinking she was getting ready for bed.

She came back into the bedroom and locked the door quietly. We both giggled smiled. She came over to the bed and straddled me. The bed made a squeaking noise against the wall behind it so I said, "This isn't going to work. They will hear the bed rubbing the wall."

She suggested, "Let's get on the floor then."

She got up off of my lap and laid down on the carpet on her back. I moved off of the bed and positioned myself over her on my hands and knees. I swooped down and started kissing her and her hands rubbed my back. My cock was stretching at the fabric of my sweat pants until she reached up pulled it out while pushing my pants down just a bit. She tugged as I continued to kiss her, working down to her neck. I pushed up for a second and grabbed her shirt, removing it from her to show her bra. I then removed her bra and moved back down to suck her nipples.

She began stroking me again as I kissed and sucked her nipples. I then moved down closer to her waist and she could no longer reach my cock. I kissed her inch by inch making my way down to her pubic mound. I reached into the waistband of her sweatpants and panties and pulled them both off at the same time.

After removing her pants, I could see her completely naked body dimly lit by the nightlight and the digital clock in the room, and just a bit of moonlight coming in from behind the curtains. I kissed her mound gently, moved to one leg, then ran my tongue across her mound as I kissed the soft inner thigh of the other leg. She had her hands on the back of my head massaging my head and running her fingers through my hair.

I kissed closer and closer to her mound until I reach it. I hesitated for just a second, then ran my tongue up and down her soft pussy lips, slightly parting them and tasting her pussy for the first time.

I moved to her clit and began gently sucking it into my mouth and swirling my tongue around it. She moved her hips up and down to the motion. I slowly inserted a middle finger into her as I continued to suck her clit. She went over the edge and her body started bucking as she came. She was very quiet and ever even let out a peep.

After she came, she pulled my head towards her face. I was covered in her juices. She kissed me, tasting herself in and around my mouth. She reached towards my pants and slid them down. I quickly stood up and removed them completely, wanting to feel as much of our flesh rubbing together as possible.

I moved into position and slowly entered her wetness. I could feel her lips part as my head pushed into her. She moved her body in such a way my shaft went deeper. I pushed even more and buried into her as far as I could. She breathed in deeply and I moved in and out as a slow and deep rhythm, filling her up. Her pussy was so hot and tight. I knew I would not last long but I could not stop. I whispered in her ear, "I am going to cum."

She nodded yes. I drove deeper and deeper until my cock itched and I began releasing everything into her. She came again while I was cumming. I think I might have had the longest orgasm I have ever had. I didn't even realize it but she had dug her fingernails into my back while I was fucking her like that.

When I finished, I laid down on top of her, still inside her, between her spread legs. We lay there and breathed heavily. I could feel her heart beating along with mine. My erection started to subside a bit so I pulled a little bit out, then pushed back in. I did this a few times and she seemed to really enjoy it. Her pussy was so tight though, it began to restrict my cock from moving into her.

She said, "I don't want to stop."

I said, "Give me a minute or two."

She instructed me to roll off of her onto the floor. I did as she told and she got between my legs and took my cock into her mouth. She slowly sucked the head, then licked the underside. It felt really good. I had never had a girl go down on me after sex. In a few minutes, I was getting pretty hard again. She kept sucking, alternating licking the shaft and sucking the head. She went down deeper a couple of times but almost gagged. I'm glad she stopped because I didn't want anyone else to hear us.

When I was erect again, and got up onto her knees and straddled me. She reached with one hand and put my cock at the entrance of her pussy. She slowly sat down on my cock taking me deep into her once again. She moved slowly up and down. She took her free hand and reached down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit as she rode me.

In just a matter of minutes, she was cumming again. I felt her tightness and heard her breath as she threw her head back in pleasure. My eyes had adjusted better to the dim lighting and I could see her body on top of mine. It was a beautiful site. Her nipples were small from what I could tell and her tits were not overly firm but perky. It is funny all we had done and this is the first time I had her bra off.

I had my hands on her round ass as she continued to ride me. I moved to meet her on the down stroke and every time I did, she breathed deeply. Soon she was cumming again. This time almost sent me over the edge again but I was not quite there yet.

She stopped for just a second and leaned down to me, kissing me passionately again. I could taste the remnants of our cum in her mouth. The kiss was so good I think my cock jumped inside her. I began fucking her while she was on top of me.

Our tongues fought each other while I fucked her hard until I was no longer able to hold back. I started cumming and that once again sent her over the edge. I drove hard and fast into her as her pussy tightened around me shaft. She buried her head into the side of my neck to keep from screaming and I lifted my shoulders up off of the floor as I held onto her ass cheeks. Finally her body relaxed and collapsed on mine. We laid there for 10 minutes or so, my cock eventually losing its erection and being pushed out by her tightness.

Spent again, I just didn't know what to say. This was some of the best sex I had ever had. She whispered to me, "Let's crawl into bed and lay with each other."

I replied, "Okay."

We pulled the sheets back and crawled into bed naked. I laid on my back and she laid with one leg over mine and her chest half way on mine. I could feel our juices leaking out of her onto me thigh. We did not speak anymore but went to sleep. I woke up around 4 a.m. and decided I better go back down to the den and make it look like I had slept down there. I moved slightly, trying not to wake her. She rolled over onto her side and whispered, "See you in the morning."

I whispered back, "Good night."

I grabbed my clothes, put them on as good as I could half asleep and in the dark, and tiptoed my way back to the den. Of course, those stairs creaked, so who knows if anyone heard it or what they may have thought.

I was so exhausted from the night before, I slept like a rock after getting settled in the den. I don't even remember my dreams that night, which is rare.