Amanda, Friends Helping Friends Ch. 06

Story Info
A crowded mall and truth or dare put the couple at risk!
2.8k words
4.31
3.9k
4
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 3 PM Saturday, Amanda came to my barracks and asked the messenger to come get me. I was already dressed on standby in preparation for her to come by. The way it works in the Navy, at least back then, and on that base, is only males are allowed in male barracks and only females in female barracks. No coed barracks in Great Lakes that I knew of anyway.

She was also dressed and ready to go. We decided on just going to the mall since it was warm inside! We waited for the bus, paid our fare, found a couple of seats, and went off to the mall.

As we left the bus, she grabbed my hand and held it. We both had gloves on but it was still nice to hold hands.

At the time, the mall had a small food court so we each got a slice of pizza and a soda. As we were eating, Amanda asked, "Do you want to play truth or dare?"

I was game so I said, "Yes."

I decided my first was a truth so she would ask the first question. She asked, "How many women have you really been with?"

I answered, "Really, only five. I have dated a lot of women but only had sex with five of them."

She rolled her eyes at me and then said, "Truth."

I then asked, "Have you ever been with a woman?"

She quickly replied, "No. Not yet, maybe never. I haven't found one I am that attracted to for now."

I decided on a dare. She instructed me to sing "The Chauffer" by Duran Duran loudly. I did, until she told me, "Ok, that's enough! Stop!"

She wanted another truth so I asked, "How many men have you really been with?"

She replied, "Just three, my first boyfriend, my current boyfriend, and you."

She looked down at the table. I thought to myself how I probably should not have asked that. She had already told me that in a different conversation and it really did not matter anyway.

I then said, "Truth."

She looked away and then turned towards me and asked, "Do you think I am marriage material?"

I replied very quickly, "Yes! You're definitely marriage material."

I wanted to say Robert was a lucky guy but I held that back. I thought it was best if we don't mention his name anymore.

She then said, "Truth."

I asked her, "What is your favorite sex position?"

She said, "Damn, is that all you think about?"

I said, "Tell me the truth!"

She replied, "The hardest I have ever cum was the other night when you were between my legs kissing my neck as you fucked me."

She reached under the table and placed her hand on my leg. She said, "So I think so far, I like that the best."

I felt a slight stiffness in my pants.

She said, "Truth or dare?"

I replied, "Truth."

She asked, "Do you think you could be with only one woman for the rest of your life?"

I replied, "Yes. I think I could, obviously depending on the woman."

She chose a dare next. The truth may have been getting to painful. I dared her to walk up to the guy at the pizza place and ask him if he knew where there was a private place for her and her boyfriend sitting over there could go for a quickie.

She got up and walked over to the guy, asked something, got an answer, then returned to the table.

She explained, "You're not going to believe this but he said there are some offices on the left by Sears that belong to the maintenance people and that they were probably not there right now. Then he told me we could try a dressing room somewhere, too."

We laughed at that until we were in tears. I said through my laughter, "So he must have thought we were serious!"

She replied, "Well, in his defense, not everyone comes in here, eats pizza, and plays truth or dare!"

She asked me, "Truth or dare?"

I said, "Truth!"

She asked, "Do you want to go find those offices?"

We both busted out laughing again! I replied, "Sure! Why not?"

We laughed more, got up, gathered and threw away our trash, and headed for the offices we were told about.

On the way to that end of the mall, I told her we did not have to do this and that if it seemed risky at all, we would not do it. She agreed to be safe about it.

We found the offices and sure enough, the cubicles were all empty. It was quiet in there, too, as opposed to the mall which was very noisy. There were about 6 or 7 cubicles and a bunch of file cabinets. Most of the desks had nothing on them and I thought one of those would be best if we were going to have sex.

We took our jackets off and laid them on a desk. I reached in and started kissing Amanda's soft lips. We both tasted like the pizza we just ate. I pulled our bodies in tighter. Just a few hours ago, I was inside of her but I was ready to be inside of her again. But this was so risky. If we were to take our clothes off and do it right here, and someone was to walk in, we could be in big trouble.

She whispered to me, "I am so horny."

I asked, "Do you want to do it here?"

She said, "No, but don't stop."

I started kissing her again while I reached down to undo her belt buckle. Once I got her buckle undone, I slid my hand down past the waistband of her pants, then underneath her panties. She was already very wet. I slipped one finger down into her folds and rubbed gently, pulling lubrication up to her clit. I rubbed the wetness into her clit until it was almost dry, then ran my finger down into her pussy again. I swirled the tip of my finger around inside of her and then pulled more lubricant up to her clit. I rubbed her again, small circles and then right across the top.

She said to me, "If you keep doing this, I won't be able to say no."

I said, "I won't go all the way. Just enjoy it. Relax."

I continued to rub her clit and finger her pussy. She backed up and sat up on a desk behind her, then stretched her arms out behind her, holding her in a reclined position on her elbows. She spread her legs a little further apart. I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans so I was able to get a little deeper into her pussy with my middle finger.

I leaned forward holding my body just off of hers with my free arm while I kissed and sucked on her neck and earlobe. She rocked back and forth as I continued to please her with my hand. Her pussy was hot and each time I probed her with my finger, she was wetter and smoother. I was getting so hard. I wanted to fuck her right there regardless of the risk. She announced in a whisper, "Right there! Yes! I am cumming. Oh God."

I rubbed her clit firmly while she threw her head back and arched her back. When body stopped spasming and relaxed, I gently continued to rub. After she came back to reality, I slowly pulled my hand out of her pants and sucked her juices from my fingers. Then I kissed her passionately, sharing her taste with her. I stopped long enough to zip her pants back up. She buttoned them and buckled her belt. She looked at me as she sat there and said me, "I have never had such hard orgasms. This is just amazing."

I thought to myself that maybe it was because there was no commitment between us or maybe she liked feeling dirtier because what we are doing behind her boyfriend's back is so wrong. Either way, I am enjoying every second I can with this girl before she ships off to San Diego. I need to stop thinking about that and just enjoy the affair, but it's not that easy for me.

She slid down from the desk and reached for my belt. I said, "Are you sure? I am okay."

I can't count how many times I went out with a girl and only got a finger wet before night's end. This was no big deal. Besides, she had taken care of me earlier.

She convinced me by saying, "Yes, I want to taste you in my mouth."

I move to the same desk and sat down on it. She leaned in and kissed me passionately. She worked her way down my body kissing me through the shirt I was wearing. When she got to my belly, she pulled my shirt out of my pants and kissed me bare belly. She then undid my belt buckle, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, and pulled them slightly down, releasing my already hard cock. She took it quickly into her mouth, sucking the head, moving her lips and tongue over the edges of it while gripping the shaft with her hand to steady it.

As she sucked, I could her the slurping noises and the suction when she came up off of it. She went down deeper onto it. She almost got to my balls but then gagged. She kept sucking and licking. It felt like heaven, this warm soft mouth gliding up and down my shaft.

She pulled her mouth off of me and licked from my tightened balls up to the tip of the head. My cock jumped. She did that again and it jumped again. I could feel the pressure building up.

I was leaned back on my elbows but wanted to rub her so I positioned one arm to hold me up so I could free one of my arms. I reached down and ran my fingers through her dirty blonde hair. She kept sucking and then quickened her pace.

She was moaning and I could feel the vibrations on my cock. All of this sent me over the edge. I moved my arms to steady my position while she continued sucking. I told her, "I'm gonna cum."

I wanted to give her the chance to pull it out of her mouth but she maintained her position and sucked harder it seemed. I began releasing into her mouth in pulses as my lower body lifted off of the desk a bit. I could feel every ejaculation go through my cock as my cum shot into her mouth. It was so intense. It was almost like slow motion. Her moans stopped a couple of times, just long enough to swallow my cum. I looked down to get a glimpse of my glistening cock buried in Amanda's mouth, her face covered mostly by her hair. I never want to forget that moment.

When I finally finished, she slowly sucked me up and down. I felt a few throbs as she continued massaging my shaft with her mouth and tongue. After a minute or so, she lifted her head up off of my softening cock. She wiped her mouth with her sleeve. She grabbed my arm and pulled me to a sitting position on the desk and kissed me deeply, giving me another taste of my own cum. I think that really turned her on.

As I sat there with my pants pulled down below my balls, on a desk in the middle of a crowded mall, it dawned on me how risky this whole thing was. Someone could have walked in at any time. I had put this poor girl in a bad situation. I told her, "We better get out of here before we get caught!"

She replied, "I'm with you, love."

I just smiled. We had not been caught but we had done something we will both remember for the rest of our lives.

I stood up, tucked my shirt into my pants, and pulled my pants up, moving my semi erect cock to the side. I will have to adjust it more later once it goes down completely. I finished by buckling my belt. We then put our jackets on and headed for the door. Before we got to the door, I turned and embraced her tightly. I told her, "I wish we could stop time."

She smiled and said, "Me, too."

Once we got back into the mall, we did some window shopping, I bought a CD at the music store, and we just enjoyed each other's company. When we got to the food court, I dared her to go tell the pizza guy that he gave her a good tip.

She laughed and dragged me over to the pizza place. She said to the guy behind the counter in all seriousness, "Thanks for the tip. Worked out good!"

He smiled, laughed, and said, "No problem!"

We all laughed at that. I wonder if he thought we were brave enough.

Once the mall was nearing closing time, we really had no place else to go. There were some places on base to hang out but most were loud and smoky. She also told me she did not want to be seen with me so much. Her boyfriend already knows she had an affair. I still cannot figure out how he just let that go. I think he probably feels the engagement to her will fix everything. I have seen that before from guys whose girls had affairs. I have seen people mend after such things.

We did end up going back to the base and went to the club. We talked and slow danced a couple of times. She also got me on the floor for the two-step when a country song came on but I did not really do that well. At some point, I asked if she wanted to play truth of dare some more and she told me only if I knew of an empty office somewhere. I hinted at getting another motel room and she said it was already getting so late. I looked at my watch and it was 1:30. We talked over the music for a little while longer, had another beer, and then she saw a couple of her male classmates come in. She said it was time to go so I escorted her out.

As we walked back to the barracks, she apologized and said she knew those guys would tell everyone they had seen us together so it was best we leave.

It was very cold and windy outside so our walk was quick. I walked her over to her barracks. When we got there, she said, "Thanks for another wild night. It is something I will never forget."

I replied, "It was my pleasure. Wanna play truth or dare tomorrow?"

She replied, "We'll see. I do have some laundry to do, but I'll do that early. We will get together late morning, maybe 10 or so."

I said, "I'll see you then."

I wanted to give her a kiss, or even just a hug, but I knew everyone around would see that. People around here love to start drama. I turned to walk away and she said, "Wait."

She reached for me and gave me a long hug. We stood there silently holding each other like we had been through life together or something, like it was our last hug. She finally let go of me and looked into my eyes. Those three words looked back at me as she stared. I said, "Me, too."

She asked, "Me, too, what?

I simply repeated it, leaving it a mystery for her. She had a very puzzled look on her face. Maybe she'll never figure it out. I let go of her and said, "See you tomorrow."

She gave me the okay symbol with her hand, rolled her eyes, and answered, "Yeah, me, too."

I walked away and made the journey back to my barracks. I stopped and bummed a cigarette from one of my friends outside. Should I have gotten another motel room earlier? What was I to do? I sucked in the smoke and attempted to blow smoke rings but the wind took them away. Our night together had ended but maybe that was a good thing. I want her, but at the same time, in two weeks, I will be alone again here with only the guys to hang out with.

This whole "fuck buddy" thing has gotten really complicated, especially when it was supposed to be just a quick, shallow and as-needed fling.