Amanda Jane Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was stripping, Amanda and I laughed and cheered, egging her on while clapping to the time of the stripping song. I leaned over and tried to kiss Amanda again, but she couldn't tear her eyes from the show, so I consoled myself by resting my head on her shoulder and kissing her body just above her lovely firm breast while idly playing with her nipple.

When Jane had finished, she stood before us in just her black cami-knickers, and black patent high-heels. Her beautiful dark hair, her wonderful firm breasts, the slim waist, and flat tummy looked so lovely, and she dropped a hip, resting one hand on her hip and raising the other arm, inviting our approval. We both clapped enthusiastically.

"And now..." she announced dramatically, "without further ado..." she said stepping closer, "it's the moment..." she told us, lowering her voice to a sultry tone, "you've been waiting for," she whispered with a smile, dropping slowly to her knees again before Amanda.

Our beautiful guest just looked at her nervously yet expectantly, as Jane placed her hands on Amanda's knees and began to ease them apart once more.

She slid her hands slowly up the front of Amanda's thighs, her thumbs tracing a line up the inside, as I tried to pull the girl's face toward mine to kiss her again, but again she resisted, her gaze fixed on Jane's hands until they reached the very top, teasing her thighs apart.

Jane licked her lips as she caressed the tops of Amanda's thighs, her thumbs pressing and kneading the bushy vulva though the thin lace material. "Ooohh," she exclaimed. "Who's a wet little girl then?" she teased, reaching down to stroke the damp patch where the panties pulled tight up into the slit.

"Oh Don't. Please," Amanda whined, embarrassed by the moist evidence of her uncontrollable bodily function.

Gripping the waistband of Amanda's panties, Jane purred, "Come on honey. We can't help you get off properly with these in the way, can we."

Amanda pushed her head back into the flat back of the sofa-bed, raising her bottom again, and slowly and carefully, Jane eased them away.

A few seconds later she stood with the beautiful naked girl's panties in her hand, and their eyes were fixed on one another as Jane raised the damp gusset to her mouth and sucked at it. "Mmmm... Very nice," she purred. "So sweet. Oh, but it's gone cold," Jane told us, looking disappointed.

"Why don't you try it warm and fresh?" Amanda asked. There was a nervous tremble in her voice but an alluring smile on her face. I was beginning to feel a little jealous. I had been worshiping this girl from afar for the best part of a year, and here we were little more than an hour after Jane first meeting her, and it looked as if she was about to be first to taste the nectar, 'fresh from the honey pot', so to speak.

"Oh dear me... but I'm afraid this will never do," Jane said solemnly, shaking her head as she knelt again.

"What?" Amanda asked, looking worried.

"I'm sorry Amanda, but if you want to join our little club, I'm afraid this will have to go," Jane told her, stroking the thick curly bush with the backs of her fingers.

"Who said I wanted to join any club?" Amanda replied, sounding puzzled.

Jane looked at her sternly. "You're here aren't you?"

It was only then that Amanda realised, Jane wasn't about to take 'No' for an answer. She jumped up and headed off to the bathroom as I reached down to stroke the thick bushy muff with my open hand, the moisture cooling my fingers as I gently stroked it, teasing the lower part of her sopping wet slit with my middle finger. "Trust us," I told her, trying to sound reassuring, "it will be much better, believe me."

I leaned down for a moment, my right hand stroking her furry pussy, and the left kneading one ripe young breast as I kissed her bare tummy, my middle finger still exploring her. My ulterior motive was twofold; I wanted to see the muff for myself, close up, before she lost it, and I wanted a whiff of her raw aroma from exposed bush. I wanted the scent of her unadulterated body, before it became 'tainted clean' with the smell of soap.

I had never seen an unshaven black girl's muff before, and I wasn't disappointed. Her bush was thick and curly with a rich, deep, musky aroma that reminded me of a girl who I had known from years ago at school. Her name was Angela. She was a lovely young English girl with perfect, creamy skin. Not beautiful exactly, although her body was superb, but she was very attractive. She had a small mouth and puffy cheeks and she rarely smiled, which gave her an almost permanent pouting appearance. Angela had this same intoxicating scent, and finding it again took me back to the times that she and I had spent together, but I can't go into any detail about that here of course.

I moved back up to kiss Amanda's lips again, while slowly sliding the tip of my finger up and down my delicious partner's juicy slit for a while, flicking her clitoris with the tip of my finger and making her moan softly. Occasionally I would slide the tip of my fingers into her, first one then two, but not too deep. I didn't want to risk getting her too high before Jane had shaved her.

We enjoyed a few minutes like that until Jane returned clutching a can of shaving foam, a disposable razor, a small bowl of water with a face cloth, and a small bottle of oil.

"What are you going to do with that?" Amanda asked.

"You do ask some silly questions," Jane laughed. "Spread them honey," Jane told her firmly as she knelt before the girl.

"Close your eyes my love," I whispered to her, "and kiss me while she shaves you," I told her.

"She might cut me," Amanda complained.

"Don't worry my love. She's very good at this. I've never known her to cut anyone." That was perfectly true, although if I had told her that I had also never seen Jane shave anyone before, it might not have helped the situation.

"How often has she done this?" Amanda asked.

"She shaves all of the girls," I told her. "Every week! She enjoys it."

"All the girls? How many girls?" Amanda asked, sounding shocked.

"About twenty at the moment," Jane interrupted. "Now spread them wide and let's get started can we. We don't want to be here all night," she added with a soft laugh. Her voice was kind but firm. She was clearly becoming impatient, and who could blame her with such a delicious feast awaiting her.

Jane pushed the knees wide and asked me to come and hold one leg while she leaned her shoulder against the other. It was fascinating watching her at work, close up. I'd never watched Jane shaving a pussy before. I always did my own.

We looked up to see Amanda staring back at us between her ample breasts. "Why don't you just close your eyes and play with those?" Jane suggested, smiling. Amanda looked embarrassed, but she did as she was told, and very soon Jane had smothered her thick, curly black bush with a liberal coating of shaving foam.

Jane and I smiled at each other. "Would you like to spread it around for me?" she suggested. I did as she asked, spreading it all around until the dark furry muff looked quite grey, completely smothered in foam.

"Is that enough?" I asked.

"It's wet enough," she told me "but we need her to soak for about 5 minutes to make the hair nice and soft. That way we can get it right down without making her sore. By the time we're finished with her she'll look like a pretty black virgin."

I took my time spreading the foam all around her curly muff, rubbing and stroking far more than necessary, and in some areas that were completely unnecessary, where there was no hair at all, while Amanda played with her own breasts and moaned softly.

"OK. Let's make a start then," Jane said at last. She began to scrape away with the razor, starting just below Amanda's tummy and stroking downwards.

"She's afraid you might cut her," I whispered. Jane shot me a glare. "Shhh..." she said, then a little louder she added, "The secret is to keep the skin tight she told me," pulling at the flesh around Amanda's pussy as she scraped the hair away. Bit by bit she scraped and wiped, scraped and wiped, until after about ten minutes, almost every trace of the thick black curly muff has gone, and all we could see was Amanda's beautiful bald pussy lips, plump and fleshy, with the deep, dark slit between them, and just the very tip of her clitoris peeking out.

"Now that's what a pretty girl should look like," Jane said, admiring her work with a smile. I dearly wanted to kiss it, to press my lips over it and slide my tongue deep inside, but Jane wasn't finished yet. She gave it another wipe with a wet cloth, a few more scrapes to remove a few stubborn, straggly hairs, then dried it off with a small towel.

"Now we have to make her nice and soft; make her taste sweet," Jane told me, raising the small bottle.

"What's that," I asked.

"Olive oil," she told me, and then added with a wicked little laugh, "Extra virgin."

She sprinkled several drops all over the bald, dark mound, and rubbed it in with her fingers, making a point of pushing the lips to one side then the other and easing her fingers up inside the slit while pressing the clitoris, and making Amanda groan. Several times she did this, each time sprinkling more and more olive oil on Amanda's open crotch.

"Have you ever tasted olive oil?" Jane asked me.

"I've had it on salad," I told her.

"Ooohh. This is much better than salad," she said, with a wry grin, her eyes wide and bright. "Try it," she urged me.

I leaned forward, touching the tip of my tongue against Amanda's freshly shaven mound, the warm, fresh oil tasted delicious. I started to lick it, dragging my tongue across the open slit and Amanda began moaning like a whore, but very quickly Jane stopped me.

"How would you like for us both to treat her to her first oral?" Jane asked me, "Together," she added. I smiled and nodded. "You know not to rush it, don't you?" she asked. I nodded obediently.

Jane picked up the shaving things, and took them away to the bathroom, leaving me kneeling in front of Amanda's open crotch. I began by stroking her knees, pushing them wide with my face close to her pussy, letting my breath play on her wet slit while inhaling, watching her playing with her beautiful breasts, pleasuring herself.

She reached down to touch her pussy, but I slapped the back of her hand and pushed her away, laughing. "You're not allowed to do that my lovely," I told her. "Jane would be so cross if I let you do anything naughty before she gets back." Even as I said the words I realised the hypocrisy, but Amanda said nothing.

I pressed my cheek against the inside of her knee, caressing her beautiful dark brown skin with my lips as my hand reached out to caress the other thigh, my eyes fixed on a point roughly mid-way between the two where I could see a faint, translucent dribble oozing from the delicious pink object of my desire. She moaned softly, writhing around and clearly wanting something to stimulate her, I kissed and licked gently, sucking at the sweet flesh high up on her thigh, as she pushed her crotch upward, aching, yearning for something; anything, to make contact.

By the time Jane returned, I was close to discarding our hostess' wishes. I so dearly wanted my tongue deep inside my beautiful Amanda, to feel her crotch humping against my mouth.

Jane settled down on the floor beside me. "Well done baby girl," she said.

"What for?" I asked.

"I fully expected you'd have been eating her by the time I came back," she laughed.

"It was a close thing," I admitted. "If you'd been any longer it might have been different."

"Well, let's give her what she wants now, shall we?" she asked. I just smiled and nodded.

"Supper time," Jane called out, giggling.

Amanda looked down at the pair of us as we began kissing and lapping at her thighs, working our way up from the knees toward a common meeting point in the middle. Every now and again, Amanda would let out a moan, or jerk in anticipation of what she knew she now needed so very badly.

Several minutes later and we were still only half way up her thighs and Jane was still tormenting the poor girl. I couldn't remember her having ever made me wait this long. Poor Amanda was dribbling by now, her juices running down and wetting the leather of the sofa-bed. Occasionally Jane would touch the bare, bald skin around the swollen pussy lips, teasing her, once or twice, touching the clitoris which was now extended and clearly visible, yet not giving her enough to make her feel good; just perpetually tormenting her.

It took us a good five minutes to advance to the top of Amanda's thighs, and by then she was almost frantic, jerking and lurching, needing it so badly. Jane smiled at me. Would you like to do the honours? she asked. I smiled and nodded, leaning forward to touch my lips gently against the sweet, silky soft pussy, moistening my own lips with her juices. Immediately she pushed up to meet me, and my tongue accidentally slipped into her. I had only intended to gently trace the slit with the tip, but we had made her wait so very long, poor girl.

"Kiss me," Jane said quickly, pulling me away from Amanda. I sat back and Jane took my face in her hands, kissing me urgently and drawing my tongue into her mouth. "Mmmm... Sweet," she said, pushing me gently to one side as she closed her own lips over the girl. I watched as Amanda's hips began to push up, then jerk upward repeatedly, obviously eager for Jane's tongue to reach in and fuck her as she moaned quite loudly. Jane broke away from her 'French Kiss' with the girl, her tongue still extended as she turned to kiss me.

Now I understood what the game was.

I sucked Amanda's flavour from Jane's tongue, then returned to ease my tongue into our beautiful prize again. Over and over we repeated the trick, alternating, reaching in a little further each time, and driving our delectable guest wild with frustration in the process.

"Oh God!" Amanda cried out after a few minutes of the torment. "Just fuck me! Please just fuck me," she almost cried. Jane looked at me, smiled and nodded, getting up to leave me on the floor between Amanda's parted thighs.

Jane climbed up on the bed beside Amanda, pulled one of the girl's hands away and took the breast in her own mouth, sucking on the nipple roughly as Amanda gripped her head tightly in both hands, hugging Jane's head to her breast.

"How do you like it so far?" Jane asked, raising her head for a moment. Amanda said nothing. She just heaved Jane's face up towards her own, and slapped an urgent kiss on her mouth with a passion that I would never have believed from a hitherto heterosexual girl.

By now, of course, I was now determined to give Amanda her first proper orgasm of the evening. Jane had frigged her to climax, but she hadn't had one with a girl's tongue before, and I was going to be the first. I took the greatest care to pay her the most intimate attention, lapping and sucking all around her sweet, wet slit, and sucking her labia and the clitoris which by now was easily reachable, while Jane continued to stimulate her, kissing and fondling her so intently, that she very quickly came close to orgasm.

I pushed her legs wide and closed my mouth over her open crotch. I licked, I sucked, I gobbled. I opened my mouth wide and completely enclosed her mound, pressing tightly over her and easing my tongue deep into her, devouring the sweet nectar from the delicious slit between those beautiful puffy lips, and I concentrated on flicking the hard nodule of her clitoris with my tongue, which was now fully extended for me.

I wrapped my arms around her thigh, hugging it tightly as I thrust my tongue deep inside her; quickly, repeatedly. My hands gripped her hips as her legs began to kick and shudder, and she let out a series of cries, panting and moaning as she thrust her crotch up against my face, and her body began to jerk uncontrollably. Even then I didn't want to stop. She let out a guttural cry and still I continued to tongue-fuck her, so hard and fast, as deep as I could reach. Again she kicked and cried, and I felt a warm rush in my mouth.

I would have liked to continue like that with her all night, but I knew that our hostess was patiently waiting for her turn.

Amanda continued to twitch and shudder for easily a minute, panting as she slowly calmed, and I lovingly lapped at her bald, shaved pussy as she gradually became still, nestled in Jane's arms. Then... "My turn," Jane suddenly announced brightly. I looked up and she was already abandoning Amanda's side in favour of the hot spot where I sat on the carpet.

It didn't look like poor Amanda was going to get any rest.

As I climbed up beside her, I began to kiss her again. I simply love kissing and would be quite happy to kiss my partner all night long if I could, and Amanda didn't seem to mind the flavour of her own sweet pussy on my mouth.

Jane settled down on the floor, kissing Amanda's knees again, but this time they were already parted. She knelt on the floor, kissing and stroking her way upward as Amanda moaned and writhed, anticipating a repeat performance, and ever hungrier for my kisses as she awaited the renewed assault on her senses.

"Do something for me?" I asked.

"What is it?" Amanda replied, gasping softly.

"I used to know a girl at school. You remind me of her." I didn't tell her that it was the smell of her pussy that reminded me though. "Would you kiss me the way she used to?" I asked.

"How was that?" Amanda asked, panting and gasping as Jane's lips and tongue progressed further up her thigh.

"She used to lick my face and my open mouth," I told her, "and we would lick each other's tongues as we kissed."

"Like this?" Amanda asked, dragging her tongue over my lips.

"Yes. Just like that," I said, smiling. It clearly didn't bother her that my mouth tasted of her own musky juice. If it did, she didn't show it anyway.

Soon we were lapping at each other's faces, all over the mouths and the cheeks, the lips and the nose. It must have looked quite disgusting, but I was loving it. She seemed to like it too, but perhaps that was just the stimulation of Jane's tongue advancing, ever closer to that sweet spot that I had been paying such particular attention to just a few minutes earlier.

Soon Jane was close to the top, and Amanda was quite frantic for her touch. Then she let out those same panting cries that told me Jane was now in full control, taking full advantage of her position on the floor.

I looked down to see the top of Jane's head moving; seemingly nodding as she lapped and sucked Amanda's raw flavour from the entire surrounding area; all around the tops of the thighs and the raised, shaved mound. She looked up and her eyes met mine for a second, just long enough to mouth the words 'So Tasty' to me, then down again to continue devouring our beautiful prize.

Amanda closed her eyes and moaned softly, partly from the pleasure that was being bestowed upon her, and partly from her intoxication. Now I knelt beside her, dragging my tongue all over her upper body, across the smooth flat tummy, wriggling the tip of my tongue into her belly button, then up between those firm, ripe young breasts again. I lapped all over them, first one then the other, kissing and licking and sucking at the naked flesh, greedy for her body.

I sensed that familiar slightly salty flavour; the taste of bare skin that hasn't been freshly washed, yet untainted by deodorant or perfume. I could see why she was perhaps less popular with the other girls, but I didn't mind, and neither did Jane seem to either; certainly not by the way she was gobbling the girl anyway. It was a flavour that we both loved, and Amanda was only too happy to let us enjoy it.