Amanda Jane Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took both firm breasts in my hands, closing my mouth over one and flicking my tongue back and forth across the hard bobble of her nipple, sucking it gently and making her cry and lurch, raising her arm as I did so. Meanwhile, Jane held her legs out sideways and even now was reaching into her as deep as she could, making the girl buck and gyrate as the inquisitive tongue searched around inside her.

She moaned loudly as I began to kiss and lick up above her breast, around her shoulder, and I knew that if I were to claim the prize I so longed for, it would have to be now. I began kissing and sucking at the area close to her underarm, dragging the flat of my tongue over the front of her shoulder and easing the tip up into the armpit. She smelled slightly sweaty there and I couldn't resist tasting the rich salty flavour of her body.

In a flash she turned and stared at me as if waking from a dream, suddenly realising what it was I was doing. "What... Ughh, are you doing? Ughh," she cried out in apparent horror, pulling her arms down quickly, her objection punctuated by the sounds of her response to Jane's eager tongue.

"Sorry," I told her sheepishly, "It's a little fetish I have."

She stared at me with a frown. "Ughh, Ughh, That's Ughh, disgusting, Ughh," she tried to say, scornfully.

I just smiled. "More disgusting than that?" I asked, nodding downward, toward where Jane had her tongue buried between Amanda's parted thighs, plunging it into her repeatedly. All we could see of Jane was her eyes peering over Amanda's dark flat tummy, and although her mouth was completely obscured, it was obvious she was smiling as she enjoyed the girl.

"That's, Ughh, Ughh, different, Ughh," Amanda moaned, her eyes half closing with pleasure as Jane's tongue reached up into her again and again.

"Is it?" I asked, smiling. She just looked at me, sighed, and slowly raised her arm again.

"I supp... Ughh, suppose it, Ughh, does feel, Ughh, nice," she reluctantly admitted as I resumed my twisted pleasure.

"Doesn't it just," I agreed, shamelessly lapping at the salty flavour of her body unabated now.

I spent some time gobbling her delicious body and giving her deep, thirsty kisses with my tainted tongue as Jane brought her close to climax time after time. It's fair to say that Jane had a number of 'special skills' but my favourite of them all, was her ability to take you right to the edge of an orgasm, but not let you finish. She could hold you there for an hour or more, and if it was just the two of us she often took great delight in doing just that. One time I actually peed myself from excitement, but she didn't care; she simply drank it.

Before long, Amanda was begging to let her finish. "Come here baby girl," Jane said to me.

I left Amanda's side and nestled down beside Jane once more as she kept Amanda going by wriggling the tip of her thumb into the girl while she kissed me, sharing Amanda's juices as she fondled me.

"Do you think you can keep her warm for me darling? she asked. I just have to go and fetch something," she told me as she got up.

"What is it?" I asked, curiously.

"It's a surprise," she giggled excitedly. "Keep her there, would you?" she said as she left the room.

I was only too happy to oblige, taking Jane's place on the floor once again. Amanda looked at me as if she didn't know how much more sexual torment she could stand, but she didn't complain as I stroked those beautiful muscular chocolate brown thighs, pushing them wide again. I was keen to give her as much sensual pleasure as I could. I dearly wanted her to want me too, but I was aware that my time would be limited.

I kissed and lapped at one long thigh while reaching out to stroke and caress the other, trying to match our hostess' expertise, slowly working my way up toward my ultimate goal yet again, and Amanda began to moan again. I looked up to see her rolling her head around, kneading and squeezing her breasts again, pinching the nipples to thrill herself and pushing her open crotch up into thin air as I teased her.

I relented from teasing her, kissing the swollen, dark lips of her vulva, teasing them apart with my thumbs to reveal the bright pink wetness inside, fascinated by the contrast of colour against the chocolate-brown of her mound, and inhaling deeply to savour that rich, dark aroma.

My hands pushed her legs high and wide. "Hold your knees my love," I told her and she obeyed, leaving my hands free to slide up either side of her body to grip and knead those firm, full breasts as I buried my tongue deep inside her. I was nowhere near as gifted as our hostess, but I think I made a reasonable job of taking her to the edge. She pushed herself up against me and repeatedly began to hump against my tongue, but I wasn't about to let her come again; not yet anyway. Jane had asked me to keep her warm but what she meant was 'Keep her hot'.

By the time Jane returned for the second time, I was hugging Amanda's lovely sturdy thigh again, and gripping her just below the hips as I lapped and sucked greedily at her delicious, freshly shaven pussy.

As Jane entered the room we both looked up to see her carrying an enormous double-ended, floppy dildo thing and a tangle of straps; plus an orange and blue tube of something. It was obviously a specialist strap-on of some kind and it had a bend in the middle where it was fitted into a harness. The shaft had to be at least an inch and a half across, possibly more, and about eight inches long at one end, with deep uneven ribbing moulded around the length of it; very realistic looking apart from being significantly larger than anything I had ever seen before, with an equally authentically shaped tip. The other end was similar but shorter, I'd guess about six inches long, but the base appeared to have an array of small stickles, clearly intended to 'stimulate the wearer'.

"What on earth is that?" Amanda asked, looking horrified. I just stared in disbelief.

"Well it 'was' going to be a sort of birthday present for Macey..." she said, studying the object with a puzzled look while turning it around in her hand, "but this is far too good an opportunity to waste, isn't it," she added with a mischievous smile to us.

"If that was for her birthday," Amanda asked, "what are you going to give her instead?"

"Ha! You! - Silly girl," Jane laughed, as she untangled the straps on the harness. As she unravelled the mess we could see that the dildo was fitted into the harness at the off-centre point, and Jane held the smaller end and feigned a masturbating motion with the other, clearly goading Amanda.

"Now, let's see," she said, fumbling with the instructions. "Spread a generous portion of your chosen lubricant, on the tip of the short end of the device..." She paused, looking up at us. "Oh, she said, with a disappointed expression. I only get the short end... and insert into the vagina," she went on.

"Have you ever used this stuff Amanda?" she asked the girl. I continued kissing and lapping around Amanda's pussy while, reaching up to fondle her breast. I wasn't about to let my opportunity slip by, no matter what sinful entertainment might be on the agenda.

"No. What is it?" Amanda asked.

"Oh honey," Jane laughed excitedly. "This is 'Durex Play Tingle'. You are in for such a treat honey," she laughed.

"Why do you always call me honey and you call her baby girl?" Amanda asked. It seemed to me a highly random question from a naked girl on her back with her legs spread wide and having her pussy sucked, when she was clearly about to be taken by a second lust crazy woman with a vicious looking strap-on.

Jane stood and looked at her in disbelief. "Well 'honey'..." she replied, emphasising the word 'honey', "look at her. Doesn't she remind you of a baby girl?"

"Well... Yes. I suppose she does."

"And what is she eating?"

"Me?" Amanda replied, looking confused.

"Honey!" I told her, looking up and smiling. "I'm eating your honey," I said with a loving smile. It was becoming more and more apparent that Amanda wasn't really all that bright. 'No matter' I thought, 'She doesn't have to be clever to be a good fuck'.

Jane looked at me with a shrug, pulling a sort of pathetic smile, and continued with her preparations. She proceeded to squeeze a large blob of the gel onto the shorter end, using her fingers to spread it evenly all over the tip, then with the aid of her sticky hand she wriggled out of her cami-knickers. Now, quite naked apart from the black patent heels, she proceeded to wriggle into the leg holes of the harness. She pulled it up while watching us, smiling in anticipation as I continued to lap at Amanda's wonderfully soft shaved pussy.

My beautiful partner's eyes were trying to close as I persisted with pleasuring her, but she daren't let them for fear that she might miss what Jane was doing with that enormous strap-on device. As Jane wriggled the harness up to the top of her thighs she simultaneously inserted the enlarged tip into herself. At first she made no sound, but we could imagine the sensation she was experiencing from the changing expressions on her face. Her eyes opened wide, as did her mouth, punctuated with smiles, and she looked up with an ecstatic glow as she gradually eased the thing deeper.

When Jane had finally managed to fit the entire length into herself, she gave us a satisfied smile. At that point she looked quite comical, with the larger end hanging from her like some enormous worm thing, tangled in straps, that had buried it's head inside her, ostrich style. She began to carefully fasten the buckle straps around her waist and hips, which had the dual effect of pulling the harness up tighter and raising the larger appendage into a more presentable 'erect' position, whilst also producing wide-eyed smiles on her face.

At last she stood proudly before us, her hands on her hips with the flexible 'erection' sticking proudly out the front. She gyrated her hips, swinging it around majestically and moaning, "Oh. Oh. That feels so good." Then she gripped the extended shaft and stroked it, like a man masturbating, and from her expressions she was still enjoying the feel of the attached end inside her intensely, as she moved it.

"What are you going to do with that?" Amanda asked, nervously.

"Ha! You do ask some obvious questions," Jane laughed, stepping closer.

"You're not touching me with that thing," Amanda told her, a seriously worried look in her eyes.

"Noooo. Of course not," Jane lied, a determined smile on her face as she knelt in front of us. "Macey. Be a good girl and make a space would you baby?" she asked.

I climbed up on top of Amanda, kneeling astride her hips as I took her hands in mine, our fingers interlocking, while hooking my feet over her thighs to hold them apart.

Jane and I had been this route a few times before, most recently with a beautiful young oriental girl, Suki, who Jane had conscripted into her 'All Girls Fun Club' some months ago. On that occasion we will were up in her bedroom. I know that Jane often invites one or more of her club members to help her entice a new girl into the clan, although she hardly needs it. With her sophisticated stunning looks and her irresistible charisma, she could take just about any girl she wanted, and I believe she probably does. Getting them into the bedroom might have been something of an issue though. The collapsing sofa bed in the lounge was a new addition, and I thought it was brilliant move.

Amanda tried to look past me, but I pushed her down onto her back and leaned over her, bending low to kiss her again.

While Jane was fumbling behind me, probably smearing another blob of the gel on the business end of the tool, I unfastened the clasp on my skirt, unwrapping it from my waist and sending it in the same direction as it's semi-transparent peach coloured partner, some thirty minutes earlier. I didn't want it getting messed up with Jane's gel.

Just then I felt Amanda flinch. That would be the first touch of the dildo. "Please," she said softly, shaking her head slowly and looking up into my eyes. She looked scared. I can't say I blame her, having seen the size of the thing, but I tried my best to pacify her.

"Don't be afraid," I told her softly, leaning down to kiss her. "Just relax. Let yourself enjoy it," I soothed. That was easy enough for me to say. I'd never even seen anything that size before, and I wasn't about to be on the receiving end.

Amanda smiled nervously. Then silently, her mouth opened wider, then she gasped as her eyes also opened wide. I felt her legs move, her thighs sliding outward against my shins. That would have been Jane pushing her knees apart. She let out a sort of 'Ughh' sound as her eyes and mouth suddenly opened wide, then closed, then opened again so very wide.

I released her hands and moved to grip her face, leaning down to kiss her, but she was gasping even as I pressed my lips over hers. She gripped my shoulders tightly, then slapped them down on the bed by her sides. Suddenly she gripped my upper arms, squeezing the biceps so hard I thought she would crush them, and her mouth and eyes were open so wide. Her head began to shake and her forehead was furrowed with pain. Anyone could see she was terrified by what was going on behind me.

She began to gasp and pant, slowly at first but gradually gathering speed as her body was pushed up repeatedly. I imagined the scene behind me with Jane easing the thing inside her, bit by bit, inch by inch, gradually driving the entire length up into our beautiful new girlfriend. As I watched the expressions on Amanda's face, her eyes opened wide, then closed tight shut, then wide again, and her mouth open, wider than I had ever seen anyone open a mouth before, groaning and gasping and panting in time with Jane's thrusting behind me.

"No. No. No." she began to pant, shaking her head and staring at me, wide eyed and urgent, her head jerking in reaction to the thing invading her prone body.

"Is it hurting you?" I asked stupidly. Of course it was, but I wanted to sound sympathetic. She nodded frantically, her head and body literally shaking.

I twisted around to look at Jane who was driving her hips forward with regular thrusting motion. "Jane. It's hurting her," I pleaded.

"She likes it," Jane told me, smiling as she wrapped her arms around my body and began to fondle me.

I turned back to Amanda who was lurching and panting and tossing her head from side to side, her strong hands still crushing my biceps. "Do you want to stop?" I asked her. I was genuinely worried that we were doing her some terrible damage. She looked up at me, her eyes wide, groaning and panting. "Should we stop?" I asked again more insistently. She looked up and stared, wide-eyed at me and shook her head very slowly and deliberately. Her mouth and eyes opened and closed again, a shocked, almost terrified look on her face, then back to tossing her head from side to side violently as Jane continued to thrust the thing into her.

"Grab her around the throat," Jane told me.

"What?"

"You heard," she said. "Grab her throat and pretend to strangle her."

"You have to be kidding! No!" I objected. "No Way!"

"She'll like it. I promise you," Jane assured me, a wicked smile on her face. I looked down at the beautiful naked black girl, still panting and gasping and lurching beneath me, truly horrified at what we were doing. "We're going to rape her," Jane added in a low, menacing tone.

I must have had a sympathetic, quizzical look on my face because Amanda just nodded quickly, very briefly forcing half a smile, before resuming her frantic lurching in response to the enormous thing reaming her.

I couldn't resist grabbing those beautiful ripe breasts one more time, squeezing them, kneading them, flicking my fingers across the hard bobble nipples and pinching them, then sliding my hands slowly up toward her throat. I wrapped my hands around her neck, pressing my thumbs against her throat, and then squeezing, watching the shocked look on her face. By now I could feel Jane's hips bumping against my bottom, as she continued to drive the full length of the evil monster deep into her beautiful black victim.

Amanda's hands began to beat against my shoulders, her fists making no impression whatsoever, but the noises she was making excited me beyond anything I would have ever imagined. It was as if we really were raping her, and she was enjoying it. There was no question about it.

Jane's hands were all over my body, her fingers up inside me while her free hand groped all around, squeezing my breasts and tweaking my nipples, as my hands pretended to strangle our beautiful new girlfriend. I saw Jane's hand reach down for one ripe breast and she squeezed it roughly as she fingered me. I was getting so excited. I began to squeeze my own firm little breast, and it wasn't long before Jane brought me to the edge of my own climax, but as usual with Jane, she wouldn't let me have it; not yet anyway.

I reached behind me with one hand to find the point where Jane's enormous dildo was slowly sliding back and forth, deep inside Amanda. She reached up to cup my breasts in her hands and I placed my hand over hers, holding it there as she played with them, exciting me as my fingertips found her clitoris and pressed it down against the moving shaft. All at once Amanda threw back her arms above her head, pressed her head back into the sofa-bed, and let out a guttural cry which told us all that she had found her own Eldorado.

Jane paid me the attention that I needed too, and within just a few more seconds I felt the explosion of my own incredibly intense orgasm flood through me, making me shake and twitch, the way that only Jane seemed to know how.

I too was gasping and panting as I leaned down to kiss Amanda again, and she wrapped her arms around my body so tightly I could hardly breathe. She was really very strong and if I'd known what was coming next I may well have tried to get away. I felt Jane's hands grip my knees and push them apart, dropping my tummy flat down onto Amanda's. it felt good that our bodies were in contact but seeing the relief in her face and a wicked smile appear, I quickly guessed what was coming. There must have been some silent communication between them while I was so busy watching Amanda enjoying her play-rape.

There was a pause... probably while Jane re-lubricated the business end of the strap-on, then I felt her wet, sticky hand press down the small of my back and the cold of the gel touch my exposed pussy. There was a brief moment of panic as I felt the pressure increase, then the stretching, that awful, beautiful stretching as the head began to enter me. I can only imagine the expressions on my face; probably similar to those I saw on Amanda's face as I had held her down earlier.

I tried to push myself away but Amanda held me tight. She was so strong and I am so small, I didn't stand a chance. I tried to reach behind me but Amanda was hugging me tight around my body under my arms, with one arm crossed over my back, her hand gripping my shoulder. I couldn't move. Then I felt her hand behind my head pulling me down to kiss her, and her tongue was in my mouth. That wonderful long tongue probing my mouth. It seemed like some sort of poetic retribution.

It certainly hadn't taken Amanda long to become comfortable with all-girl sex, and as Jane's birthday gift proceeded to give me the most painful yet beautiful feeling ever, Amanda was twisting me back and around, in an effort to reach one of the more sensitive parts of my body with her wonderful thick lips. She couldn't reach of course, so she settled for kissing the tears from my face; tears that I was completely unaware of, and smothering my neck and shoulders with beautiful soft, wet kisses.