Amanda Jane Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
443 Followers

I cried and struggled as Jane fucked me like that for probably ten, maybe fifteen minutes; loving the feeling but desperate to free myself from the painful stretching sensation. I don't really know how long they held me there. I couldn't see the clock from where Amanda held me, and I wasn't interested in timing her. If I'm honest with myself, I never really wanted it to stop... Held tight in the arms of a girl I had idolised for a year, being kissed and loved by her, while being fucked by my bestie at the same time... who would?

But all good things come to an end... almost. Nearly as quickly as it started, Jane pulled out and was away again. She left us there together; my beautiful black lover and I, and as she left, Amanda began to laugh.

"What?" I asked her. "What's funny?"

"She ran off with that... that thing, sticking out and wobbling around. It looked so funny," Amanda laughed, then she gripped me tight and kissed me again. We tried to shuffle up the bed, interlocking our legs together and grinding against each other as we kissed and explored each other, but our private passion was short lived.

"Come on baby girl," I heard Jane say as she returned. "It's my turn on there with Amanda," she added, tossing another strap-on to me. It was one I had used with her before; not 'on' her, but 'with' her. The recipient on that occasion was the young oriental girl, Suki, who I had mentioned earlier... it had been her first time. This device was definitely not one of Jane's favourites, and quite a bit smaller than the one that she had just been using, so I wondered why she would want a smaller one, but it turns out she was just being kind.

She turfed me off the bed and pushed Amanda to one side, taking her place on her back. Amanda looked excited at the prospect of getting on top with Jane, and she quickly took her place astride our bewitching hostess. They just kissed gently at first, Amanda supporting herself above our hostess, allowing her hard bobble nipples to caress Jane's and as the pair of them were similarly endowed, they played together for a few minutes while I was getting ready.

For a girl who had never had a lesbian experience before, Amanda certainly seemed to be fitting in comfortably, and although I was mildly jealous of Jane being with her, I found it quite arousing to watch them together. They kissed and stroked and licked each other, paying particular attention to the necks and shoulders, while fondling and kneading each other's firm, full breasts.

As I strapped myself into the relatively modest device, I looked down at the pair, hugging together on the sofa-bed and I smiled. Amanda looked simply exquisite. Her shoulders were quite broad, almost masculine, and her waist was slender. The hips were wide and her buttocks were full and rounded, like a larger, plumper version of her breasts. The thighs were strong and sturdy and as they spread out sideways, her tummy was pressed flat against Jane's.

If that wasn't enticing enough, her most outstanding feature was her back. She had the most athletic looking body; smooth and dark chocolate-brown, and a long slender back with a ridiculously deep groove along the spine from up between her shoulder blades right down to the gap between her buttocks, terminating at that delicious pink slit where both Jane and I had already feasted, together and separately, and where my tongue yearned to wriggle once more. It made me think of how good it would be if only I had a real cock to fuck her with.

Our hostess, lying beneath her, had her legs raised, using her own thighs to hold Amanda's wide apart, and as they kissed and moved together their pussies were just managing to touch and rub together. I looked at them thinking 'I so wish I had done that with her'.

"Me first," Jane demanded, and it was with some ease that I inserted the thing into her. Because of my small stature, I had to squat with my knees bent and slightly raised from the floor to give Jane what she needed, while I fingered Amanda who supported herself above, paying close attention to using her own breasts to stimulate our hostess. All in all, they both seemed quite satisfied with my efforts, and I didn't have long to endure the discomfort.

Without warning, Jane wrapped her arms around Amanda and pulled her down on top of her. "Now for your turn," she said, giving me a wink.

I withdrew the thing from Jane and levelled it to Amanda's pussy. She moaned softly as it went into her, but it was nothing like the monstrous thing she had already experienced. "Is that all you have for me?" she laughed.

Jane answered for me. "No honey," she told her. "Not by a long stretch," and with that she gripped Amanda around the body under her arms and hugged her tightly, raising her knees to stop Amanda from closing her legs. "That was just to get it wet," she said." Have you ever felt it from behind?" Jane asked her.

"Oh No! Please No!" Amanda began to panic, struggling to free herself, but Jane too was quite strong and she wasn't letting go.

"Don't worry honey," Jane told her, her voice soft and artificially sympathetic, "It won't hurt for long," she giggled. "You never know, you might get to like it."

"Don't! Please don't," she cried, but even as she uttered the words I was placing the tip against her anus and I began to ease it into her. "Oh God! Oh No! Oh please no! It's horrible!" she cried as it began to penetrate her.

"You're going to enjoy it honey," Jane told her, as she gripped a handful of Amanda's hair and pulled her head back, placing a long, rough kiss on her neck. I began to rock back and forth and Amanda began to cry out in time with my thrusting as Jane held her helpless on top, kissing and biting at her neck and shoulders. "Admit it. You like it don't you," Jane said.

"No! Please stop," she begged.

"We're going to fuck you like this until you admit that you like it," Jane insisted.

"Please stop? Please let me go?" Amanda begged.

"Only if you say you like it."

"Alright. Alright. I like it," she cried.

"And you want some more?"

"Yes. Yes. I want more," Amanda sobbed.

"Prove it," Jane told her. "Kiss me while Macey fucks you."

"Please?" she begged.

"Kiss me," Jane ordered.

I was driving the full length into her now, again and again, and Jane raised her head and placed a kiss on her sobbing mouth. At first she didn't respond, but within a few minutes she was kissing Jane back. I had already seen so many astounding things this evening, but this was something else. She raised her head and twisted around to look at me as Jane reached up to kiss her neck, and I mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' to her. Then she turned back and kissed our hostess again.

"Can I stop now?" I asked, fearful that Amanda might want to extract some fearfully justifiable retribution.

"Want to stop?" Jane asked her. She shook her head. "You see baby girl. She does like it."

"Put your hand down there and bring her off," Jane instructed. I did as as was told, reaching beneath her for the juicy slit, and I stroked and teased and rubbed and pinched until she was so close. "Stop now," Jane ordered. I stopped moving completely. "No baby girl. Just the fingers. Keep fucking her baby," she told me, Amanda was moaning like a whore and I was thinking I should help her finish when Jane said, "OK baby girl. Go again."

Again I teased her clitoris until she began to tremble. "Stop baby," Jane ordered again. I stopped with my fingers, but continued with the strap-on as before. We did this more times than I could count, and each time I expected to see Amanda finish, but it seemed that Jane knew exactly what she was feeling and stopped her at just the critical point.

There were now little beads of sweat appearing all over Amanda's back and I was fascinated to watch the tiny droplets meld together and trickle down into the deep groove of her spine. I reached out and ran my fingers up and down the sides of her naked body, wetting my thumbs with her sweat, then reaching around to tweak her nipples between my fingers, then slide my hands down over her tummy as low as I could reach on her body, into the groove at the top of her thighs, then up around her buttocks and her back again, over and over.

"Please! Please!" Amanda begged again.

"You want to stop?" I asked her.

"No... I want to finish!" she moaned.

I gave Jane a sympathetic look, and she relented.

"Ok honey," she said softly to the girl. "Kiss me and I'll let you finish."

Amanda thrust her mouth urgently down onto Jane's and began licking her face the way I had taught her to do for me, and Jane responded the same way. I found it incredibly exciting watching them kissing in that way and I pumped into her even harder, reaching beneath to frigg her so roughly that she began to shudder, until I imagined she might explode.

As she lay on top of Jane recovering a few minutes later, I leaned over her and licked the sweet sweat from her body, drinking the fresh salty flavour from her bare back. I expected she would be angry that I had done such a thing to her, even though it was Jane who had instigated it, but she seemed at peace.

"You OK?" I asked her, tentatively.

"Uh, Huh," she murmured, twisting around and smiling.

"Told you she'd like it," Jane smirked, kissing her again.

"I think you two should go and get showered, don't you?" Jane suggested. It was just after 10:30pm. We'd been fucking Amanda for almost two hours and to be honest we were all in need of some soap and water.

"What about you?" I asked of Jane.

"You two go and get cleaned up. I have some things to sort out. Anyway, there's hardly room for three in there," she told us. "Go use the en-suite in the main bedroom. I'll come and join you later."

"What shall I do with this?" I asked, wiggling the strap-on in front of me.

"Just leave it in the shower," she told me." I'll wash it and put it away later."

I took Amanda by the hand and led her up the stairs to the front bedroom. I was so excited. I felt I could easily fall in love with this girl. She was everything I had dreamed of and more. A beautiful face, exquisite body, lovely dark skin, and that wonderful fleshy musky pussy, so rich and bitter-sweet. I could eat her forever.

Amanda stepped into the cubicle first, then turned to look at me. "Come into my parlour..." she began, smiling enticingly. I felt she was teasing me.

"I am really sorry about that earlier," I told her, as I stepped in with her.

"Sorry about what?" she asked, pretending not to know what I meant. Now I knew she was teasing me; making me say it.

"Having you from behind while Jane held you," I replied.

"I'll get my own back," she said with a loving smile. I wasn't quite sure how to take that, but I smiled as I closed the cubicle door behind us.

I turned on the tap and Amanda let out a squeal in surprise. "Sorry," I told her, hurriedly adjusting the temperature.

"Good thing it wasn't too hot," she said laughing. "I'll get my own back for that too," she laughed.

She moved forward to kiss me again and our tongues began to entwine in each other's mouths. I was in heaven. I so badly wanted her to fuck me; to eat me, but we were there to wash.

"Let's get clean first," I said.

"I thought you wanted this?" she asked, looking puzzled.

"I do my love," I told her, "but we need to get clean first. Then we can think about getting dirty, all over again," I laughed.

We soaped our hands and washed each other, paying particular attention to the areas that had been treated so badly earlier that evening. It was much more fun showering with a friend, and I wondered why on earth I didn't do it more often.

"Why did you come back with us this evening?" I asked her, as I was washing her backside.

She turned and looked at me in surprise. "Didn't you want me to?" she asked.

"Yes. Of course," I told her, "but I didn't expect you to. You're not gay at all are you so it just surprised me. Why did you?" I asked again.

"I wasn't, but I'm not so sure now," she laughed. "I've seen you around the campus so many times," she told me, as her hands slid down between my thighs, "and I thought you were cute. I suppose I just wanted to know what makes you tick," she added.

"And now you know," I told her. "What a pity I didn't know before," I said. "I've longed to get with you for ages," I smiled. She looked down and moved in, taking me in her strong arms to kiss me again.

There can't be too many situations that could lead to sex more readily, than two naked girls kissing in a shower. I thought it surprising that Jane had support handles fitted in her main en-suite shower, but I now realised what they were for. As I gripped them, Amanda wrapped her arms around my waist and lifted me, driving that beautiful long tongue deep into my mouth.

My legs parted instinctively and wrapped around her waist as her hand reached down beneath me from behind. She supported my body with her arm, lifting me higher as her lips moved down to find my tiny breasts. I let out a cry of pleasure as her thick lips closed on one hard nipple, sucking and pulling at it as her hand felt beneath me. I felt a finger tracing my pussy slit, then two, then they were inside me, probing me as her lips pulled on first one hard nipple then the other. The water washed down over us as I heaved myself up higher, and her lips began to explore slowly downward. I raised one leg high, resting my calf on her shoulder, and she turned to kiss my shin.

Suddenly she stopped and stared at me. "Don't stop now? Please?" I moaned softly.

She smiled. It was a gentle smile, but her eyes widened and I felt her hand lift my other leg up to rest on her other shoulder. She turned her head to kiss the inside of my knee, then the other side as the shower spray sprinkled over us. She kissed again, a little higher this time, then again, turning her head from one side to the other. She was treating me to the same exciting torment that Jane and I had given her downstairs in the lounge, and it felt beautiful. She kissed and licked her way up the inside of my thighs and I wondered how she could possibly be so good at this if she hadn't done it before.

Very soon she was right at the top, her hands supporting my buttocks and my legs parted wide as her lips and her tongue worked right into the soft flesh of my joints, lapping at the very top of my thighs. By now she must have been able to taste the juices dribbling from my pussy, but still she avoided touching it. It was such delicious torment and several times I felt myself twisting and pushing my crotch toward where I felt her tongue, just to get her to finally give me what I needed.

In the end I couldn't stand it any longer. "Oh please Amanda. For God's sake fuck me," I cried. I was clinging to the support handles, holding myself half way up the shower wall, with my legs spread wide for her. She smiled, then ducked her head down and licked me, dragging the flat of her tongue across my open slit, drinking my juice as it was diluted by the shower spray.

"Hmmm... Watery," she said with a wicked smirk.

"Turn me over," I moaned.

"What?"

"Hold me upside-down," I told her.

She smiled, wrapped her arms around my waist, and slowly turned me over. I parted my legs again and she lifted me until my thighs were resting on her shoulders, her arm crossed over my back and her hand holding me by the shoulder.

"Oh. Yuk! You look disgusting," she laughed.

"I don't care. Kiss me," I moaned. She closed those beautiful thick lips over my bald pussy and kissed me, easing her tongue into me. "Ooohh yes," I moaned. "That's good. That is so good. Kiss me Amanda. Kiss me deep," I moaned.

She seemed happy to oblige, sliding that wonderfully long tongue deep inside me. It felt so strange to be hanging there in her arms, her tongue reaching inside me as the water trickled up my body. My hands gripped her knees and I pushed her legs apart, raising my head to press my lips over her sweet wet pussy, struggling to avoid the river of shower water running down over her body toward my mouth. She tasted different, the soap had tainted her but there was still the same rich bitter-sweet flavour, and I kissed and lapped and sucked, eager to devour every drop of her essence.

We stayed like that for ages, eating each other, Amanda hungrily tongue-fucking me until I came with a rush of emotion that made me throw my head back and cry out.

"Don't stop," Amanda cried out, "Please don't stop now."

I thrust my mouth back up between her legs and began sucking on her pussy like there was no tomorrow. A few minutes later and she was crying out as her knees bent and her legs began to tremble, gushing in my face. She sank slowly to the floor, forcing me to move my head for fear that she might sit on me. I would have been quite happy to have her sit on my face, but not with a stone floor beneath us.

I turned around and sat with her for a while, sitting on her naked lap and resting my head on her shoulder as we shared kisses and she cuddled me and fingered me, the warm water relentlessly flowing over us.

We must have been in there for about twenty minutes or more, when we heard someone else in the room. It was Jane of course. "Hello you two," she said with a wry grin as I pushed open the shower door. "I was wondering when I might see you again."

"Sorry," I told her. "We got a bit... err... carried away."

"So I see. Well let's get you both dry and into bed shall we?" she suggested.

"Have you showered already?" I asked, noticing her wet hair.

"Yes. I used the other one. I couldn't wait all night for you two to stop shagging," she laughed.

"Oh. Sorry," I said again. Amanda just blushed.

"Don't worry," she told us, smiling. "If I'd been in there with either of you, I'd have fucked you too," she smirked. "Come on. Let's get you dry."

She threw us a towel each and took another herself, proceeding to grope us both through the towelling while pretending to help us get dry, and we all laughed together.

"Into bed?" Amanda echoed after half a minute, looking surprised as at last the penny dropped.

"Oh. I assumed you'd want to stay the night?" Jane said.

"I can't," Amanda replied.

"Why not?" Jane asked, looking puzzled.

"Well... I..."

"Do you have lectures tomorrow?" Jane asked pointedly.

"No. Of course not. It's Saturday!"

"So... do you have any other plans?"

"Not really."

"So why can't you stay? Do you have chores to do?"

"No. Nothing..." she conceded. "but I don't have any clean clothes," she suddenly blurted out.

"I have clothes that will fit you," Jane told her.

"I can't wear your clothes!" Amanda objected.

"Why not?" Jane asked, "Isn't my taste in dress acceptable?" she teased.

"Well... yes... of course, but..." she began, but she wasn't allowed to finish.

"So that's settled. You'll stay for breakfast," Jane said with an authoritative smile.

I looked at them, frowning and feeling rather jealous again.

"What's wrong baby girl?" Jane asked.

"Nothing," I said, sulking moodily.

"Oh... I see! Do you think I wasn't inviting you too?" I looked at her with half a smile. "I had assumed that you were staying anyway," she told me.

My sulk immediately turned into a smile. "Can I ring my mam to tell her I won't be home?" I asked.

"Please do," she said, "then get your pretty little arse dried and into that bed will you?" she laughed, flicking her hand out to slap my bare bottom with the back of her fingers.

I ran downstairs, naked, to find my bag, pulling out my phone and dialling my home number. "Hello? Mam? I'm staying at Jane's tonight, OK? No, I have some clothes here. Yes, there are a couple of us staying over. Yes I will. Thanks. Night mam. See you tomorrow."

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
443 Followers