Amanda Likes Japanese Girls Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I see it?" she asked. Of course he answered yes. She stepped back and unfastened the top button of his jeans. On her knees she quickly kissed the shape of his cock bulging through the fabric, then slowly unzipped the fly. She reached her hands inside to guide his pants over his ass and peeled them down to his knees. She leaned forward and gently bit his cock several times through his underwear. Then she grabbed the elastic band and eased it down. First, a short curly bush of pubic hair, then the shaft, long and pale in the moonlight, finally she reached the head. It popped straight out after being released and almost hit Hina in the face. She grabbed the member in one hand and ran her lips and tongue up and down the shaft. She licked around his scrotum and tried to form her lips around his balls. Hina thought her new toy was wonderful and very exciting. She had never touched a cock before, let alone given a blow job. She just did what inspired her. She enjoyed this tremendously; she felt herself working into a frenzy of desire and knew she was getting very wet. She had no idea how this thing would fit inside her, but she knew she wanted it. She had images of him coming inside her pussy, filling it with his semen, and it made her crazy.

She licked up to the head and tried to fit in her mouth. The pink helmet barely fit inside. She created suction with her lips and swirled her tongue around the engorged head. She stroked the shaft with her hand. Max was moaning louder. He ran his fingers through Hina's hair. He thought she must have had a lot of experience to be doing such a great job. His pleasure grew until he couldn't hold on any longer. He yelled, "Oh, god," as he lost control and pumped waves of cum into Hina's mouth. Hina was surprised by the sudden treat and fell back on her ass. Max's wild contractions caused him to stumble, get tangled in his pants, lose his balance and fall backwards into the pond with a big splash. Hina sat on the dock, skirt up around her waist with semen running down her face and shirt. She couldn't stop laughing.

Max climbed out soaking wet, and Hina cleaned herself up with Max's shirt. "I think we'd better go back," Hina said.

End of part 4


12