All Comments on 'Amanda Locked Out'

by davy1991

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousabout 2 years ago

Someone is having some fun. Keep writing.

KarotteKarotteabout 2 years ago

Phew... what a hot story! I would really appreciate a second part - maybe her daughter will see her next time - all worked up :)

davy1991davy1991about 2 years agoAuthor

Already working on more, shouldn't be long. Thanks for the feedback, it helps :)

Nudeman_1234Nudeman_1234about 2 years ago

Very well written, would definitely like to experience her exhilaration being caught or deliberately exposing herself to her daughter.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Good concept but a lot of holes, where are hubby and friend while she', and just like that its ok she was a cheating s wandering all over the place naked or in a towel, where are the other kid(s), 36 but has grown daughter? And just like that its ok she's a cheating rich bitch, trophy wife?

KarotteKarotteabout 2 years ago

Just a short idea regarding the continuation: maybe her daughter leaves to meet with one of her girlfriends to visit a concert. However, the concert got cancelled and she decides to return home inviting her friend to come along. Meanwhile Amanda thinks, she has the house for herself and decides to repeat her nude adventure. While strolling around, she gets more and more horny. When she passes the room of her daughter she might see a sexy pair of high heels, her daughter has borrowed from her without her knowing. She then slips into these heels. Wearing nothing but these heels make her feel even more horny and she lies down on her daughter's bed to finally get some relief. And right when her climax starts, she notices that her daughter has returned home and is standing right in the door-frame together with her female friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story and hoping for a continuation. Would love to read about Amanda getting caught, perhaps by the father of her daughter's friend? Perhaps she creates escalating challenges or has a wardrobe malfunctions such as a nip slip or flyskirt that adds fuel to her inner fire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous