Amanda’s Sex Life Evolves

Story Info
From zero to swallow and back.
1.4k words
3.63
4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda and I were married young.. As indicated in my other stories Amanda has outstanding boobs. I'm not sure if any of her other previous boyfriends had the sheer joy of playing with them but I imagine they came into contact with them slow dancing at any of the dances that were popular in those days. To this day I still get hard fantasizing about those old flames enjoying several handfuls in a car on some dark dirt road outside town. I have never asked Amanda about this for fear of having my fantasies dashed by her saying no one ever was brave enough to go after them.

We were both virgins when we finally got together and coming from a small town were very naive about anything to do with sex. Missionary in the back seat of the car was as imaginative as either one of us could grasp. We could never even imagine there was something like oral sex. This lack of knowledge about anything to do with sex is probably why we needed to get married half way through our senior year.

Luckily we still got the opportunity to finish high school and even attend college. We really didn't have a place of our own until we headed off to college with a six week old baby. The first year was probably the hardest. We were on our own (we did have some financial support, $250.00 per month to cover everything) but this didn't leave anything for recreation. I attended class and Amanda took care of the baby. We were both exhausted all the time. No opportunity or energy for sex or any sexual exploration.

We made it through the first year and I got a job for the summer. We were able to save up a little which gave us a small buffer. We also had some new student neighbors with a baby the same age as ours. We didn't have any wild sexual adventures with the neighbors, but we did have some one to trade baby sitting to give us a small break every now and then. We were still very naive about sex. Not sure how it started but we did finally start experimenting with oral sex. I'd go down on her for a bit and she'd suck on me a little. Never enough for orgasms but still it was a start.

We continued this way for a couple more years. We had another baby and then the summer before I graduated we took a little time off for a road trip. We camped out and stayed with friends to make the trip possible. On one of the last nights before returning to school we were staying in the basement of a friend's house. This provided a little more privacy than any of our other stops along the way. It had been weeks since we had sex and it seemed like a good opportunity. After I had licked Amanda for a bit she started giving me a quick blow job. After no sex for awhile I had a hair trigger. I came in her mouth. She was surprised and quickly spit it all out and went to the bathroom and rinsed out her mouth. Nothing was said.

This seemed the end of any significant oral sex on Amanda's part. I continued to eat her out more and more and finally got to where I would always try to give her at least one orgasm with my tongue before climbing on top and getting myself off. Occasionally she might suck on me for a few moments but it was like she was afraid of spending too much time there.

Our sex life stayed at the poor to fair level for many more years. If we were to average it out it probably came to 8 times per year. We did go to Cancun for our 25th anniversary and just about wore ourselves out. We even fucked outside on our balcony in the afternoon where anyone could have seen us, but there was no change in the blow job department.

Around the 35th year Amanda moved out for a while. It wasn't a martial issue, she needed to spend time helping out a family member for about 2 years. I stayed at home and worked. She would come home for the weekend every now and then. I think she felt we were drifting apart. It was at this time we discussed swinging although it would still be a few years before we went down that path (see A goes to the Ranch).

We took a weekend away and it was clear that Amanda felt she would try to address our sex life. I really think she'd been reading up on how to save a marriage. We stopped at a BnB and the first night there she came to bed in a sheer nightgown which she hadn't done in years. We went at it pretty good and she even commented she might squirt.

The next night started off a repeat of the previous night but it quickly changed. After I licked Amanda to a couple of orgasms she started down on me. I thought this is nice. She kept at it. After several minutes I could tell I was getting close and I told Amanda. I even tried to pull out of her mouth but she kept on. Soon I couldn't hold out any longer and I exploded. Amanda kept sucking and swallowing until I was dry. There wasn't even anything left to dribble out of me after she finished. She then rolled over and went to sleep. After that most of our sex included a vigorous blow job and I would usually cum in her mouth. She never let a drop slip out of her mouth. There were even many nights that she would just start sucking on me without any foreplay or any other indication that sex was on the agenda that night. It even got to the point that I couldn't cum some nights because I didn't have anything left.

The next change that seemed to occur was Amanda started to openly masturbate. I figured she had done it over the years but I never had first hand knowledge of it. She told me she had a friend recommend a vibrator and she kept it handy in her bedside table. If she went to bed before me I could often hear the tell tale buzz coming from the bedroom, but what was most dramatic was coming home from nights at The Ranch (The Ranch was a Lifestyle Club in the story "A goes to The Ranch"). Most nights at the ranch involved a lot of watching then we'd head to a private room for a good fuck. Even though Amanda was giving me frequent blow jobs and swallowing she wouldn't even consider sucking another man despite my encouragement.

It was about an hour long drive home from The Ranch so I wouldn't have anything to drink so I could drive home. Amanda would usually need about 3 beers to loosen up to enjoy the evening. Occasionally we'd get a hotel room to save the drive. Regardless of what happened at The Ranch the drive home was always worth the trip. Within a mile of leaving The Ranch Amanda would have her seat laid back all the way, her blouse off (she usually didn't wear a bra to The Ranch) and her skirt off or pulled up and she'd be rubbing herself for all she was worth. I had free rein to play with her boobs, finger her pussy, rub her clit or anything else as long as I kept an eye on the road. I could easily get two fingers in her but the angle was wrong to go for more than that. I often would pull up next to a trucker and turn on the interior lights to give them a show. I never got any indication they saw her but they had the opportunity if they just looked and Amanda never noticed. My wrist and arm would tire out way before we got home but she would still be going strong when we pulled into our garage. There was no way I could keep track of the number of times she'd cum and but she'd sleep in the next morning.

I had to make sure to take our car because it didn't have cloth seats.

This all slowed down and finally ended about 10 years ago. I attempted to revive things about 8 years ago during a trip to Spain but that was to no avail. I am now left to reminisce and write up my stories.