Amanda Tries Tami's Lingerie

Story Info
Amanda tires on Tami's Valentine gift and gets one herself.
4.7k words
4.56
18.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36DDLover
36DDLover
467 Followers

Amanda Trying Tami's Lingerie

This story it being submitted in the 2022 Literotica Valentine's Day contest. Please vote for Amanda.

It was 3:00 on a Thursday afternoon as Amanda pulled into her friend Tami's driveway. Recalling that it was at Tami and Walter's spring fling party that she and Logan had met Eddy the photographer. For just an instant her mind flashed back to her photoshoot and how it had changed her and her life.

Tami and Amanda were planning to work on a charity event that they were in charge of. Tami wasn't supposed to be home from work until 4:00 or 4:30, and Tami's husband Walter would be at work until around 6 PM.

Tami had told Amanda to go around to the back of the house and enter through the patio door if she wasn't home yet. Amanda grabbed her duffel bag that contained her street cloths. Hoping to grab a quick shower and change before Tami got home.

As Amanda entered the kitchen, she heard the sound of the television playing in the family room assuming that Tami was already home. "Hmmm, I guess that Tami is already here," Amanda thought to herself.

Entering the family room there was a large sofa between her and the TV. She could just make out the top of someone's head as they lounged on the sofa. As she moved closer, Amanda realized that there was a porn video playing on the big television screen, an....and it featured Tami being fucked by a very large black man.

Slowing her pace, gob smacked by what she was seeing on the screen in front of her she found herself standing close behind the sofa. Remembering that there was someone on the sofa she looked down to see Walter furiously stroking his very large cock.

"OH MY GOD," Amanda exclaimed dropping her duffel on the floor, startling Walter.

"Waa...what the...oh my god Amanda," Walter shrieked.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Walter. I.... I didn't know that anyone was home. Oh my god, I'm so sorry," Amanda exclaimed, turning to leave.

Scrambling furiously to cover himself Walter exclaimed, "Amanda!! What are you doing here?

Stopping Amanda slowly turned to face a very embarrassed Walter. "I...I..Www...we..Tami and I that is are supposed to work on the charity event," Amanda croaked. "I, I...Ieee was going to grab a quick shower and change out of my workout cloths before we started."

"Why are you here so early? Tami won't be home until after 4:30," Walter inquired.

"We...w...well Tami said she should be home before four," Amanda replied, very red faced, biting her lower lip. "I'll just go home and come back later."

"Nooo....NO...no you don't have to do that. Go on up to our room and take your shower. You can work in the den when you are through. I'm sure that Tami would agree that you should," Walter said.

"Oooo..oh..OK. Are you sure? I'm so sorry to have barged in on you.....on your private.... time," she said blushing crimson red as the TV continued to display Tami being thoroughly fucked by the large black man.

"No worries. I'm sorry too," Walter said standing. "It's not your fault," Walter replied, moving so that he was standing between the gawking Amanda and the TV. "Go on up to our master suite, everything that you need should be there," Walter reasoned. "If you need anything give me a shout. I'll be here in the family room."

As Amanda ascended the stairs, she couldn't believe that she had walked in on Walter jacking off to a video of his wife being fucked by a black man. "My god, I wonder if Eddie filmed Tami fucking that man like he did me," she thought to herself, remembering that Eddy had told her and Logan that he had done a photoshoot of Tami. Her thoughts racing back to her photoshoot with Eddie.

Entering the couple's spacious master bedroom from the hallway, she closed but failed to latch the double door, causing it to remain open a couple of inches. Looking around the room it seemed almost palatial. In front of her was an expansive wall of windows that opened to an elevated deck overlooking the couples back yard. To the left was the king-sized bed flanked by ceiling to floor mirrors. To her right was a vanity table and large mirror with the entry to the shower on the left and the walk-in closet on the right.

Approaching the king size bed, she placed her duffel next to a large bag from a very posh boutique located in the city. Glancing into the bag all that she could see was pink tissue paper. "Hmmm... must be a Valentine surprise for Tami," Amanda thought out loud.

Amanda entered the master bath and began to undress. As she did her mind flashed back to the photoshoot in Eddie's studio and the thorough fucking that she had received that day by the three men. Stepping into the shower she wondered if Tami had received the same treatment that she had.

Lathering her body, it tingled as she continued to relive the scenes from her photoshoot in her mind. Her nipples were very erect and her pussy ached. "I hope that Logan is prepared to give me a hard fucking tonight. I'm going to need it after this," she thought.

Stepping from the shower she dried off, wrapping herself in a large white towel and exited the bathroom. As she walked the fabric of the towel caused her nipples to ach with the desire to be fucked.

Standing facing the bed and the large mirrors Amanda dropped the towel and cupped her amazing 36DD breasts in her hands. Feeling their heft, admiring her image in the mirrors that were arranged so that she could see her body from all angles. "Hmmm.... Not too bad," she quietly said out loud.

Her breasts were hot and her nipples were on fire. Trailing her right hand down her body she ran her right index finger over her engorged clit and through the cleft of her pussy. "My god, I'm so horny," she whispered softly.

Then, as she stared down at her duffel and the expensive looking gift bag, she continued to subconsciously stroke her clit. "God my pussy is wet! I may have to take another shower," she said softly.

Curiosity getting the better of her Amanda picked up the gift bag. It was much heavier than she had anticipated. "I wonder what Walt got Tami," she thought. "It has to be a Valentine's Day gift."

Again, peeking into the bag, she thought, "No. I shouldn't.... Oh...why not? Just a peek," she said out loud.

Setting the bag back on the bed she pulled the pink tissue paper out placing it on the bed beside the bag revealing what appeared to be red lingerie. Plucking the defecate silky garments from the bag she examined the red strappy open cup eyelash lace bra with matching open crotch panties and garter belt. "Very nice, sexy," she said as she laid them next to the bag.

She then removed the package of very sheer shimmering white seamed stockings that laid on top of two boxes at the bottom of the bag. One was obviously a shoe box and the other smaller box was heavier than the shoe box and had no identifying markings.

"Hmmm... Walter has gone all out," Amanda thought to herself as she held the bra up to her chest viewing herself in the mirror. "I wonder if it will fit me?" She thought as she fastened the catch and slipped the straps over her shoulders.

It was a tight fit, but because of the open cup design, with a little jostling, the bra accommodated the size of her natural 36DD breasts. "Nice," she said out loud as she stepped into the open crotch panties.

Fingering the garter belt, she thought, "I really shouldn't be doing this." Then, "What the heck," as she strapped it into place around her waist.

Still curious she opened the shoe box removing a pair of red pointy toe patented leather Mary Jane pumps with 6-inch stiletto heels which she closely examined then placed them on the floor. "Very nice, very hot," she thought.

She then again picked up the stockings feeling their sheer elegance, thinking," Well I've come this far, I might as well try the whole outfit." Very carefully smoothing the stockings up her legs fastening them to the red straps of the garter belt. Standing she stepped into the towering 6-inch heels fastening the buckles.

Down in the family room, once he heard the shower come on, Walter resumed watching Tami's porn video. Taking note of when the sound of running water stopped. After 15-minutes or so his curiosity got the better of him and he decided to go investigate. "I wonder what is taking Amanda so long," he thought to himself as he started up the stairs.

Approaching the closed double doors to the master suite he noticed that they were open a couple of inches. "Hmmm.... I wonder if I can get a glimpse of those magnificent tits of Amanda's?"

Quietly he leaned forward peering through the small gap between the two doors. What he saw nearly took his breath away. Amanda was standing facing him as she primped in front of the large mirrors dressed in the red lingerie set, stockings and extremely high heeled shoes that he had just purchased for his wife.

Amanda's gorgeous tits were perfectly displayed in all their glory by the open cup bra, and he could even see the engorged lips of her very pink pussy as they protruded through the opening in the matching open crotch panties. The white stockings and red heels completing the very sexy ensemble. "OH-MY-GOD," he exclaimed silently,

"She is magnificent," Walter thought as he fished out is very thick stiff 9-inch cock and began to stroke it furiously.

Just then Amanda turned away, presenting a magnificent view of her heart shaped ass framed buy the straps of the red garter belt which were clipped perfectly so that they aligned with the back seam of the shiny white stockings.

Amanda then bent at the waist as she reached into the bag, removing the last box, feeling its heft as she did. "I wonder what this is," she asked aloud as she removed the lid reveling a huge skin toned vibrating cock. "OMG it is as big as Tony," she exclaimed, bringing the tip to her lips. Giving it a lick and then placing the head in her open mouth.

The sight nearly caused Walter to shoot his load. Losing his balance, as he tried to recover, his arm struck the partially open door with a thud causing it to swing open.

Startled, Amanda quickly turned to face Walter, the huge flesh colored dildo still wedged in her open mouth. "Mmmfph....OH-MY-GOD!! Walter," she shrieked.

Standing, dumb struck with his huge cock protruding from his pants, Walter exclaimed, "FUCK.....shit, fuck! I'm sorry Amanda! I, I, I.... shit... fuck you look amazing Amanda!"

Not knowing what to do with the huge dildo Amanda held it in both of her hands in front of her. Fiddling with it in a sort of stroking motion. "Walter! I, I, Ieee... they looked so beautiful ....soooo sexy, I, Ieee... I couldn't resist trying them on. I'm so sorry I know that I shouldn't have!"

"God Amanda, you are beautiful," Walter complemented her. "That outfit is amazing! You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen," he said honestly. "You should be a model."

"Really? Yu...u... you really think so? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have tried the outfit on...it is just so beautiful and sexy," Amanda said still nervously stroking the huge dildo. As she stroked the fake cock with a twisting motion it hummed to life.

Surprised, she stopped stroking the now vibrating cock, holding it up to the level of her breasts, searching for the control.

"You have tried the entire ensemble, why don't you try that as well," Walter suggested. Motioning to the dildo.

"I, I, Ieee...don't know," Amanda said chewing her lower lip nervously. Trying to turn the thing off, causing it to slip in her hands. The vibrating tip now coming in contact with her very sensitive left nipple. "Oh...ooooo...mmmm," Amanda cooed not taking it away from her breast.

"Feels good....does it," Walter inquired?

"Yee...eee....yessss," Amanda moaned.

"Try it! Touch it to your clit," Walter commanded.

Slowly Amanda moved the humming tip of the cock down her body until it reached her tingling clit. "Uuuu...oooo...mmmm," she moaned as her legs began to buckle.

Walter stood stroking his very large cock as he viewed the erotic sight in front of him. Realizing that Amanda was about to collapse he rushed to her, placing his hands on her shoulders, guiding her to the foot of the bed. As he did his dripping cock brushed her belly leaving a slimy trail of precum in its wake.

As she began to sit back on the bed the tip of Walter's cock felt like a hot poker as it touched her belly and then trailed up just below her engorged tit as she sat upright on the edge of the bed. "God his cock is hot," Amanda thought to herself.

"Thank you, Walter. I thought that I was going to pass out," Amanda said softly, the vibrating tip of the huge cock still in contact with her pussy.

"I thought that you were going to go down.... I mean to collapse," Walter replied. "That thing must really do the job," he continued.

"Iiiii...its just the eroticism of this situation and, and when the, the tiiiip of that big coaac... the tip of it touched my clit. Weelll, I saw stars for a moment and then my legs felt weak," Amanda stuttered.

Moving around the bed, placing a couple of pillows behind Amanda Walter said, "Why don't you lie back for a minute to regain your composure."

As she lay back Walter's hard cock was still jutting obscenely from his pants. He positioned the pillows behind her head and shoulders such that she was comfortably laying on the bed, her feet still on the floor at the foot of the bed. In this position Amanda had perfect view of her entire body as she gazed between her 36DD tits perched on the red lace shelf bra.

Sitting on the bed near her head, Walter also had a marvelous view of her body clad in the erotic under garments.

Speaking softly but firmly Walter said, "Why don't you try the vibrator again."

Still looking between her breasts Amanda said, "I..Iiiii... shouldn't," as she started making slow circular movements with the tip of the vibrator over her tingling clit. Ooooooo..... mmmmm," Amanda cooed, biting her lip.

Then laying the shaft of the cock flat on her pubic mound she began to saw it back and forth in the cleft of her pussy lips with both hands. "Mmmmmm.... that is fantastic," she purred.

"Stick the tip in your pussy," Walter directed.

Slowly, using both hands, Amanda guided the head of the pulsing cock so that it lodged in the crack of her pussy lips. Then applying more pressure a few inches of the shaft popped into her very wet sensitive cunt. "Aaauugh...OOOO... yesssss," she moaned as she began to saw the dildo in and out, pressing it more deeply into her pussy. Forgetting for the moment that she was not alone.

Spreading her legs wide, digging the heels of the red stilettos into the carpet, Amanda plunged the phallus completely into her pussy, holding it there, enjoying the tingling, vibrating feeling of it, Walter moved on the bed so that his now dripping cock was just a few inches from Amanda's left cheek.

Walter's movement reminded her that she was not alone. Turning her head to the left to see what he was doing her lips were just inches from the drooling tip of Walters cock. Locking eyes with Walter her tongue darted out capturing a large dollop of oozing precum.

"Mmmmmm," Amanda moaned as her lips parted and she began slowly sucking the purple head of Walter's twitching cock. All the while continuing to saw the huge vibrating cock in and out of her pussy, matching speed with the pace of her expert blowjob.

"Oh my god Amanda! That feels awesome," Walter Croaked. "This is exactly what I had hoped would happen when I bought that sexy lingerie, but I never dreamed that it would be with you."

"Fuuuuk that is good, soooo good. You have to be one of the hottest women in the world," Walter stated honestly.

Slipping Walter's cock from her mouth, she looked directly in to his eyes, flicked her tongue over the pulsing head of his cock then giving it a gentle kiss, "Do you really think soooo... thank yoooou," Amanda cooed as she plunged his massive cock deep into her throat pumping the shaft furiously.

From his point of view the scene was magnificent. The gorgeous Amanda lay before him thrusting his massive cock in and out of her throat, her natural 36DD tits wobbling from side to side supported by the red open cup bra. "Umpfh, umpfh, oooooo...mmmmpfh," Amanda moaned enthusiastically as she throated his cock.

Scanning further down her body the scene continued, the matching red lace garter belt framed the open crotch panties, the huge vibrating cock ramming in and out of Amanda's pussy an...and the shiny white stockings and 6-inch red stilettos heels. The view was surreal to Walter.

"Ooooo....fuuuuuk, shit, damn, fuuuuk.....I'm cumming," Walter groaned.

This caused Amanda to release the dildo that was lodged to full depth in her steaming pussy, grabbing the shaft of Walter's cock with both hands as she shoved it as far down her throat as she could. She could feel his cock beating and pulsing as it began to swell in her throat.

"Ccccum...cum...ccccuuumming," Walter howled as his first huge spurt sprayed the back of Amanda's throat gaging her, causing her to pull back.

Holding Walter's cock inches from her gaping mouth Amanda could see his pee slit spasming like a large winking eye. Then his cock exploded with another massive blast of cum hitting her on the forehead, then spurting into her right eye.

Thinking that the onslaught was over Amanda began to speak. "OH-MY-God Walter! That was one of the largessst...ggggoooo...Auugga! Amanda gurgled as another equally large blast slammed into her open mouth.

Once again Amanda took Walter's pulsing cock into her mouth, massaging and nursing the last drops of cum from his cock. "That was awesome Amanda! You're the best," Walter panted.

Finally releasing his still very hard cock Amanda cooed, "I'm glad that you liked it."

Realizing that the dildo was still lodged in her pussy she reached between her splayed legs feeling the pulse of the vibrating cock. "Ooooo.... I'm really sensitive," Amanda moaned.

As she began to slowly stroke the dildo in and out of her pussy Walter repositioned the large fluffy pillows under Amanda's head and neck, then began to stand, "Don't stop," he commanded. "I want to return the favor!"

"Ooooh...hmmmm.....oooooo...... aughhhh....hmmmmm," Amanda cooed as she stared between he heaving natural 36DD tits to watch the huge dildo sliding in and out of her pussy.

Kneeling on the floor, between her splayed legs, Walter watched Amanda fuck her pussy with the huge fake cock. They're eyes locked as he placing a hand on each of her spread thighs, he massaged the silky shiny white stockings as he rubbed the inside of her thighs.

Then leaning forward, he flicked his tongue over Amanda's sensitive clit. "Ooooo....mmmmm that's nice," Amanda cooed as she continued to fuck herself with the massive fake cock.

Walter continued to suck on Amanda's hard clit, occasionally flicking his tongue across it causing her to moan louder and louder fucking her pussy with the dildo faster and deeper.

Suddenly a massive orgasm washed over Amanda like a tidal wave, "Aaaauuugh....Ohhh....GAWD....oooooo.....FFUUUCK.....YESSSSS," she screamed.

Standing, Walter kicked his shoes off, peeling his pants and briefs off. His fat 9-inch cock standing straight out from his body. Wrapping his cock in his left fist Walter said, "I have to fuck that beautiful pussy."

Looking Walter in the eyes Amanda quietly replied, "Ohhh.....mmmmmm... yyyy...yeee...yeeessss. Please! I need your cock in me now!" Leaning forward Amanda pulled the dildo from her aching pussy, grabbing Walter's cock with her left hand. Guiding it to the entrance of her dripping pussy. As she did Walter could see the diamond in her wedding set sparkle in the bright sunlight streaming in from the windows.

Pressing forward Walter slid half of his huge cock into Amanda's very wet pussy. It felt to him like a moist velvet glove wrapped around his pulsing girth. "Gggah... your pussy is amazing." Walter grunted.

36DDLover
36DDLover
467 Followers
12