All Comments on 'Amanda Tries Tami's Lingerie'

by 36DDLover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jerking off on Valentine's Day? Then fucking her friend? What a miserable piece of shit. And her 'friend' is just a whore and no friend at all. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The endless saga of Amanda, and the racist author that describes her, time and again, so obsessed with her bra size and he can barely keep his attention on the wall of ridiculously sized cocks she sucks and fucks. Oddly, we appear to have at least one white male in the mix this time, but her husband is long since forgotten by this useless gutter slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anonymous, if you are so offended by these stories you may want to stop reading them. Or, is it that you are somehow perversely drawn to the story line because it arouses you so much and you hate yourself for it? Just saying. Be honest with yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story. Very sexy! I love how she is covered in Walter's cum as she watches her friend put on the lingerie that she was just fucked in by her friend's husband. All I can say is HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have my vote. What a sexy story!

GSaintGSaintover 2 years ago

Hot Amanda

Amanda and Walter are a good duo! She should come back to his magnificent cock. No one can resist her and she can't resist a big cock and a really hard fuck.

This was hot, although I would have liked a longer sex scene and more dirty talk, especially from Amanda. I also liked the lingerie, the heels and the dildo.

Please keep going and add many more chapters. I think Amanda should find some sex adventures with other men (young, middle aged and retired) but without Logan. How about a weekend full of sex and cum out of town?

Working222Working222almost 2 years ago

For some reason it feels more like cheating with Walter. I really enjoyed this one. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes, Amanda is cheating! Why wouldn't she?! This is eroticism and very well done.

You really should write a lot more about her, different guys and future adventures with Walter. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great series! Amanda is HOT! How about a photoshoot with both Amanda and Tami? Seems like the thing Eddie could go for!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Walter needs to visit Amanda, maybe overnight. I love it when they have a lot of sex. They are a dynamic duo. He is crazy about her body and she loves his cum on her body and on her lingerie. They should film their sex session for his private collection....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous