Amanda Tries Tami's Lingerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing her ankles, Walter draped her stocking covered legs over his shoulders, Amanda's legs pumped in the air to each of his deep strokes. Her red spike heels pointing at the ceiling. It looked like she was riding an invisible horse.

Despite having cum just a few minutes earlier, Walter could feel the pressure building in his balls. The sight of the sexy Amanda and the feeling of her pussy as it gripped his cock were more than he could take.

"Shhhhiiiit!!! Going to cummmm...going to cum again," Walter shrieked. As his first blast of cum entered her pussy Amanda grabbed the base of his cock to stop him from cumming. "NO... no don't cum in my pussy! I want to tase your yummy cum again."

Walter jerked his cock from her pussy as Amanda sat up directing his spasming cock toward her open mouth. Before she could lock her lips around the tip of his cock head a huge rope of cum shot from it, striking her between her 36DDs. The next load landed on her belly, pooling in her belly button and in the cups of the red open cup bra.

Falling forward Walter lay on Amanda, her right tit acting like a large soft pillow. Looking at each other Walter quietly said, "That was amazing! I haven't done a twofer in a longtime."

Amanda just smiled, "It was good for me too," she said softly.

As the couple began to come down from their sexual high Walter glanced at the clock on the nightstand. "Oh my god, it is nearly 4:30 Tami will be home any minute," Walter exclaimed! Grabbing his cloths, he headed out the door saying, "I'll meet you in the kitchen. You get dressed and put the lingerie away."

"If Tami gets home, I will tell her you went up to take a shower. Hurry," he exclaimed!!

Amanda thought for a moment. "I'm a mess, no time to clean myself up. I'll put my workout cloths back on so that it appears that I just got in from the gym." Placing her panties in her duffle, Amanda hurriedly slipped her gym cloths on.

Then quickly returning the dido to its box, and the red stilettos into their box, placing them in the bottom of the bag. She then folded the silky white stockings, slipping them into their original packaging and then into the bag. Finally, she placed the red lingerie in the bag, placing the tissue paper on top.

Grabbing her duffle bag Amanda rushed down the stairs. As she entered the kitchen, placing her bag on the countertop, Tami opened the front door. "Oh, hi Amanda! Walter, your home," Tami greeted them.

Walter responded, "Hi, honey. Right on time!" Then, "Amanda just got here too. You girls want some wine while you do your thing," Walter said as he walked to the wine cooler. "Shoot! Looks like we are out of wine. Something else perhaps?"

"Darn, I was hoping to relax over a nice blush of some kind. Maybe a ménage à trois," Tami pouted.

Just then Amanda felt a trickle on her forehead. Reaching up to brush it away she ran her fingers through a large sticky glob that could be nothing but Walter's cum. "Shit! I'm a sticky mess," Amanda said louder than she had intended. Touching her gooey finger to her nose, then the tip of her tongue. "Mmmmmm."

"It looks like you worked up quite a lather at the gym," Tami responded.

"I did have quit a heavy workout," Amanda replied.

"I know! Walter, you run to the liquor store and get some wine and I'll change out of my work clothes while Amanda takes a shower, then we can enjoy a relaxing glass of wine," Tami reasoned.

"Come on Amanda. Walter, get going," Tami ordered.

As they entered the master suite Tami was chattering away about work and the charity event and anything else that entered her mind.

Tami stopped dead silent, mid-sentence, as she saw the pink gift bag on the bed. "That Walter! He is always full of surprises. I wonder what this is," Tami inquired as she sat on the bed next to the posh looking bag.

"He can be such a romantic," Tami said as she plucked the pink tissue paper from the bag, gazing into its depth. "Oh, goodie a new red lingerie set," she exclaimed as she reached in pulling them out.

Amanda just stood frozen in the middle of the room thinking to herself, "I was just wearing that outfit as Walter fucked me silly on this very bed not 30-minutes ago."

Laying the lingerie in her lap, Tami again reached in grabbing the stockings and shoe box. "These are really fine seamed stockings, and the shoes.... look at these heels, these will be the highest that I have ever worn. Red Jimmy Chow stilettos," she exclaimed.

"Those are gorgeous! Amanda stated honestly.

Walter calls shoes like these, 'knock me down and fuck me shoes', I'll bet that I get thoroughly fucked tonight," Tami croaked.

As Tami fingered the lingerie Amanda thought, "If you only knew."

"I just have to try them on! Do you mind," Tami said as she removed her blouse? Not seeking confirmation from Amanda.

"Sure, why not. It'll be like a fashion show," Amanda replied as Tami stripped her bra and panties off.

Once again Amanda felt Walters cum running out of her hair. This caused her to flash back to an hour ago when Walter had shot a massive load of cum into her mouth, on her face, in her hair, between her breasts. She could taste his semen as she swirled her tongue in her mouth.

Tami had just completed pulling on the open crotch panties and was fastening the clasp of the bra as she exclaimed, "Augh...www...what is this," as she scooped a dollop of cum from one of the bra cups. Sniffing and then tasking the goo she shrieked, "Its CUM!" Running her right index finger over the opening in the panties she said, "I thought that these felt moist when I put them on."

Amanda felt a sudden rush of fear and at the same time excitement. Her nipples tingled and her pussy throbbed. "Surely not," she barked.

"Iiii... its cum alright. Here smell," Tami said sticking her finger under Amanda's nose. Almost causing her to swoon.

"That Walter! He's such a poon hound. He has a lingerie and stockings fetish you know. I bet that he got all aroused and masturbated on my new outfit. Sort of a christening," Tami reasoned.

"Do you think? That is kinky," Amanda replied.

"I'm going to put the whole outfit on under a nice dress and make him drink wine with us. He'll know that I have it on underneath and that I am wearing his cum too," Tami said as she slipped the silky white stockings on.

"OMG, Tami that is almost evil," Amanda said. "I can't wait to watch the expression on his face!"

Having put on a plunging deep blue satin wrap top dress with a pleated skirt, Tami stepped up into the towering red stiletto shoes. Her hard nipples on display through the light satin material.

Tami said, "There he is now! Let's go have some fun."

12