Amanda Was a Nice Girl

Story Info
Nice girl turned slut.
1.2k words
2.65
67.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Justin, my wife is Amanda, I met Amanda right out of HS. She was pretty, witty, and brilliant. It was love at first sight. We were married two years after we met, and we had not had sex before marriage.

Amanda's religion became an issue early on in our marriage, no oral, no anal, just plain vanilla. At first, it wasn't so bad. Then I started to wander. I had a coworker who loved to give head and swallow. I couldn't turn that down.

My wife was certainly pretty enough. At the business cocktail parties, she always presented well. More than one of my coworker/friends made passes at her. She had a fantastic ass made for a cocktail dress. So much for looks.

One evening after dinner sipping an evening scotch, Amanda asked.

"Are you having an affair?"

"Not unless an occasional blowjob is an affair," I responded.

"Why? She whined.

"Well, five years of the missionary is just too much. I wanted some raw sex."

It got left there. I didn't say anything. She didn't mention it again. Although, sex was non-existent now. I went on with my blow jobs and figured the hell with it.

I did notice Amanda was buying different clothes that you might consider sexy.

Going into work one morning, I saw Jeff, a coworker, "Hey, I saw your wife downtown yesterday getting into a big limo."

I assured him it could not have been her. He did not seem convinced.

Things cruised along quite well for a while, promotions pay raises, long hours on the job, not paying much attention to Amanda. I overheard a phone conversation one afternoon. I heard her ask when is the next lesson, no underwear, three guys. , I could not make heads or tails out of it. She took off one Saturday, supposedly with her friends, when she came home. She rushed past me. I could have sworn there was cum in her hair. I was starting to get suspicious. That's when, I started eavesdropping on her phone calls. She was scheduled for another lesson, so I decided to follow.

She was on a small stage sitting in an old wood chair. There were four naked guys in front of her, one of them stepped forward and put hid cock in her mouth after a min or two, and an older man with a stopwatch called time, and the man stepped back,

"The sucking could have been stronger." He reported.

Then the next guy stuck his cock in her mouth when the time was called. He reported "more tongue action required."

The third guy sounded really upset. "Doesn't take it near deep enough."

The fourth guy reported, "That was excellent."

"OK, Break," the old man called out. "You men need to get ready to ejaculate."

After the break, they started back in again, only this time to my shock, the first guy dropped his load in her mouth. She hacked, coughed, and spit it out. The second guy gave her some instructions and filled her mouth with cum which she swallowed. The third whiney dude just shot his load all over her face. The last guy quickly came in her mouth. Afterward, they all held a quick conference and told Amanda that she passed blowjob training.

It was so hard watching all this. I couldn't believe Amanda sat there calmly and let men cum in her mouth without flinching, and she swallowed.

Watching her in the following weeks, I noticed changes. Her skirts were shorter, her blouses more revealing. She was starting to look pretty hot. Just thinking about her calmly sitting there as cocks were pushed in her mouth got me to jerking, what the hell was going on.

I followed her again and crawled into my vantage point. The older man was there with three women. Amanda started stripping at that time. One of the women came forward and showed her some moves, so it went for well over an hour, at the end of which she seemed to be able to shimmy out of her clothes. I've never seen anything so sexy.

We hardly spoke at home. We now slept in separate rooms. We did see each other at breakfast. I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra, a first for her. Whenever she moved right, you could see her nipple.

"You're not wearing a bra," I commented.

"And just what is your interest," she commented.

I was unable to think of a response. She got up and walked out.

"No panties either," she commented over her shoulder.

My blow job lover dried up, so right now, sex was nonexistent. I tried my best with Amanda with no luck. I was sure she was fucking someone else. It really angered me. I stewed over it till finally, I asked her.

"And why would you care, and by what right do you ask? Get your dick sucked somewhere else. You gave up your right to question me." she declared.

I was home early one afternoon, and I could hear sounds coming from Amanda's room (we now maintained separate rooms). I went to investigate. I could clearly hear a man grunting and Amanda urging him to cum on her face. I was stunned, knocked on the door, and was told to go away. And I tried the door, it was locked. I heard a loud man's voice declaring he was cumming.

What the hell had I done? I ran out of the house and walked five blocks to a local tavern, and drank myself into a stupor. Things didn't get any better after that, I kept holding out hope Amanda would want to get back together, but she just got sluttier.

It all came to an end one Wednesday afternoon. I came home from work at my regular time to hear laughing coming from Amanda's room. Not again, I thought as I went to investigate. I was shocked my two best friends Eric and James, along with my boss Jacob were all naked, having sex with my naked wife. She had Jacobs's cock in her mouth, she was sitting on Eric's cock, and James had his cock up her ass. There was a lot of fucking and slamming of cock noises. I just stood there, planted in place.

Jacob came in her mouth and moved. She looked up and saw me.

"Justin, come join us. I can always use another cock," Amanda yelled at me.

I was so horny, I stuck my cock into her hungry mouth. It was what I wanted for so long.

After it was all over, Amanda sat down with me.

"You wanted a slut. I got slut training, I practiced being a slut, and I love it. From now on, I will fuck who I want when I want and if I get a craving for group sex, I will do that. You are my husband, you may participate or watch, which ever you prefer. Accept these terms or move on."

Of course, I accepted the terms, I was still in love with her, and I was the catalyst for the whole thing. I found out I really liked to watch, and we had a two-way mirror put in and we videoed many of her orgies. We are rapidly approaching our thirtieth anniversary and couldn't be happier.