All Comments on 'Amanda Was a Nice Girl'

by williepeter

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Well written but the storyline will not sit well with most readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

just sick

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

More cuck shit….

Scores 1/5

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Why would she do that and no practice on her husband?

Or why would she stay married to him? Why would he stay married to her?

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

1* (where are the VERY negative ratings when we need them?)

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Why is this woman married? She doesn't need her husband anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So sense he says he loves to watch I guess they all got what they want. But as others pointed out in reality he would have insisted they try stuff and if she said no he would say then its a divorce. If she wanted to learn to be what she calls a slut (he just wanted sex with his wife) she would practice with him. But once she comes home with cum in her hair why hide and seek? When she throws down the gauntlet just divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this story is bullshit i would divorce her in a heartbeat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Personally, I think the story was a piece of crap. A reasonably well written piece of crap, but still a waste of time. My disdain for this story and the one-star vote arise from the fact that there is no willing cuckold disclaimer up front. I’m well aware Literotica doesn’t require anything of that nature, it’s just me. You warn me up front and I just go my way. No disclaimer gets you a one-star vote. Your choice, I’m good either way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, that was just awful. I want a refund.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Odiouser is right about not going over well with most readers. There is no such animal as a well written cuckold story. It is all template garbage with only names changing from story to story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He is a dumbass cuck, and she becomes a whore. Great couple NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a fucking puke

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 3 years ago

If your going to whore your wife out like that, at least have the guys fucking her, pay for the service. At least then she can pay for your anti-viral triple cocktail for a creampie eating cuck like yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Of course he moved on. Before she caught and passed along so many social diseases that they both died. Too short to be a story, this was barely an opening paragraph. Which turned out to be a good thing since it was such an awful story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1* horseshit story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh my God! This was absolutely horrible. In fact it is without any redeeming features whatsoever.

Prince020402Prince020402almost 3 years ago

Hmmmm......slut training school. Where do I sign up to be an instructor?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dumbest story ever written

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

No, nope, not realistic enough to be good fiction.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

"Are you having an affair?"

"Not unless an occasional blowjob is an affair," I responded

Stopped at that pathetic jewel right there. From what I read below Im glad i did, sounds like your story ranks up there with being downwind of an outhouse on a hot humid day.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 3 years ago
Totally Disgusting

What's the point of marrying a whore. Soon you will get a good dosage of a venereal disease of he incurable type. Both decided to meet their needs outside the marriage, now all his friends and co-workers know he's married to whore, who does not respect him and made him a cuckold many times over. No point i writing stories like this. There is nothing original or stimulating. Save your time and your effort.

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

so bad it was funny...laughed myself sick. I just loved that bit where she rushed past him with cum in her hair...I began to get suspicious....🤣🤣

Okie2021Okie2021almost 3 years ago

What a fucked up man for a husband, wimp, cuck…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You bunk kindergarten off and now you copy yo mommy in cum farted tales from the public latrine walls? Shame on you.

Captcha

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 3 years ago

I think giving this piece of shit 1* is more that generous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Discussing, he cheats and confessed when confronted. Instead of getting out of the marriage the religious girl goes out and becomes a gang bang slut.

This couple is better off divorced.

No like able characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She goes from frigid to whore? Please.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
You certainly know how

to piss off a bunch of people

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

For the ending I rate this as minus 5 stars. Just awful cuck ending. Could have been so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All the excitement of scalloped potatoes.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 3 years ago

Cuck stories seem to becoming more the norm, I personally don't like them, but each to their own, and yes ending was it an ending or just a statement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you need to warn its a cuckold story - its bad form not to

txskipper597txskipper597almost 3 years ago

When I read a good story that holds my attention, I go to the authors page and check out their other submissions. I didn't for yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

GARBAGE. ONE STAR.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This reads like an incident report

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

Even your username is wussy cucky

topleaseustopleaseusalmost 3 years ago

As far as the story goes, take it for what its worth. The comments however are fuckig PRICELESS!!! HAHAHAHA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I could have sworn there was cum in her hair. I was starting to get suspicious." This husband is a fucking genius, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm being nice with my rating. Could've been more developed & a bit longer (no, I'm not talking about 3,4,9 parts; I'm not interested in that). But there could've been more conversation (read questions!) between husb & wife, especially when she's dressing suddenly more & more erotic. And then when he found out & did nothing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is really bad, and I'm not referring to the subject matter, although a woman who instantly goes from being a prude to engaging in acts that might make a porn star hesitate is kind of a silly premise. However, it's your fantasy so that's fine. Your writing is technically terrible. Sentence construction, punctuation, and the story reads , as someone said, like an incident report: "And this happened and then that happened." No one has thoughts, conflicts, or feelings about anything at all. Details would help. You followed her to where? What is this place, and how would you sneak in and watch everything?

Write out dialogue. Don't just tell us what someone said. Slow down.

" after a min or two" "Min" is not a word. It's "minutes" unless you're texting your friends or just can't be bothered writing out a word.

"Whenever she moved right, you could see her nipple." Does she have only one? You need to edit your work better.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

Why did you bother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Inkább nem minősíteném sem az írói képességet,sem a történetet,mert mindkettő önmagáért beszél,soha többé nem olvasok ettől a szerzőtől!!!

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

Trite tripe, eminently suitable for the brain-dead or comatose!

moultonknobmoultonknob3 months ago

What a load of bollocks,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilliepeter@williepeter
Retired engineer, retired on the coast. My writing background has been technical writing. The works of writers like saddletramp1956 and kalimaxos inspired me to give it a try. I enjoy comments from published authors, in most cases the comments are helpful. Anonymous comments...