All Comments on 'Amanda's Awakening Ch. 04'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Great story. Whrn does she get together with Jolene?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great until it wasn't

This was a really erotic story (and I loved the fantasy aspect!) until the 5th last paragraph. You worked your audience up to the main course, but served it hurriedly.

Can you edit the story to be more descriptive of the actual group sex part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

More, please? Amanda is really getting to be a fun young woman and it would be great reading about new adventures with her having sex in every way possible with new lovers (and the old ones too, of course). And the next time - fuck the pizza guy.

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

nice romantic story with sosme great Relative interaction. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story! Since you’re still writing in 2023, please write more chapters about Amanda’s continuing awakening and experiences. You’ve written her as one of the hottest, most fun sexy women in Literotica. So, more orgies, fun with the family (add in Larry and Art’s dad?) and hot one on ones with new friends both male and female. Great series.

JSA69JSA695 months ago

Yes! More Amanda, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
1408 Followers
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES