Amanda's Filthy Stable Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Amanda regained consciousness of her surroundings she became aware of her tongue which was still buried deep inside Mia's butt and how her thighs were gripped tightly around Ellie's head. Allowing every muscle in her body to relax she collapsed, spread eagle on the floor, eyes closed and panting heavily.

It took longer than usual for Amanda to recover from her epic orgasm. When eventually she opened her eyes she saw Mia and Ellie kneeling to one side of her, kissing and caressing one another passionately. After pausing to watch the erotic display for a moment and once her energy was renewed she gestured for the girls to lie down on either side of her with their pretty little feet on her breasts.

As the two girls used their feet to massage Amanda's chest, Amanda could smell dirt, sweat and leather emanating from them. It was the fragrance of unwashed feet that had been trapped in a pair of riding boots for countless hours while their owners worked them hard. The smell had Amanda feeling like a wild animal in heat. She took one soft warm foot from each girl in her hands and began sucking their toes, swapping between them after each one. She stuck her tongue between each toe and when she was done with that she licked along the soles of each dirty foot. The caked on dirt came free as it moistened and she swallowed it all down. She carefully and lovingly cleaned all four of the wretched feet with her tongue from ankle to toe nail until they were spotless. Once she was satisfied she sat up.

"It's time for tonight's finale." Announced Amanda. "One of you sweet things go prepare Him. The other get ready to feed me my evening meal."

The pair took turns in this final act so no words needed to be passed between them to decide who would do what. Amanda got to her feet and made her way over to the adjacent stall. It was more spacious than the previous stall, and unlike that one, it was clean of all straw and filth and smelled fresh from it's recent cleansing. In the centre of the space awaited a wooden bench.

"There He is!" Amanda said with delight as Mia entered the stall. "He's always ready for me when I need Him. The perfect man."

Mia stood in the stall's entrance, still naked, except now she was adorned with a huge realistic looking strap-on dildo. Amanda lay back on the bench which was just the right length to have her bottom on one edge and her head close to the other. Raising her feet she held onto her own thighs, leaving her pussy on prominent display and at a height to give easy access to Him.

"Don't bother about the lube." Amanda insisted. "I'm soaking wet down there. Just fuck me hard and deep while Ellie gives me my dessert."

Mia stood between Amanda's legs and placed her hands on the older woman's hindquarters. She centred His girthy tip against Amanda's eagerly awaiting pussy, teasing her lightly by brushing it around her slippery labia.

Ellie moved around to the opposite end of the bench. She raised one foot up and placed it beside Amanda's head. With both hands she parted her beautiful lower lips revealing the pinkness within. She took aim, as best she could at Amanda's lips. Amanda opened her mouth in readiness and waited with anticipation as she continued to be teased by Him.

The first stream of hot piss shot at Amanda's face, missing her open mouth and splashing against her cheek. Ellie repositioned herself before releasing a second squirt, this time right on target, hitting the back of Amanda's throat. Amanda raised her head slightly so she could swallow the salty shot. As soon as she opened her mouth again Ellie began to empty the rest of her bladder.

Amanda gulped down the acrid liquid as fast as she could, managing most, though letting a few drops spill from either side of her mouth, down her cheeks and onto her hair. As Amanda gulped down warm piss, Mia stopped the teasing, positioned herself and thrust Him into Amanda's cunt with one smooth motion. Amanda's wetness meant there was no pain or resistance, but the sudden insertion caught her by surprise, causing her tense up and momentarily forget about the piss raining down over her face. As Mia began to fuck Amanda hard and fast, Amanda pulled Ellie down closer to her mouth. She licked and lapped and slurped as piss covered her face.

"Oh God!" Amanda moaned and gargled, as the last of the piss trickled down over her lips "You're so fucking big! You're so fucking deep inside me! Fuck me you bad bitch!"

Smirking mischievously, Mia slowed her pace, eventually slipping Him all the way out. As she slowly re-entered the dripping pussy she took hold of Amanda's feet and bringing them up to her face began sucking hard on both her big toes at once.

Amanda was in heaven. She loved the feeling of having her toes sucked while being fucked. As Mia began picking up pace again, Amanda knew it would not be long before she had another earth-shattering orgasm. It was time for her dessert.

Ellie knew what to do. She climbed fully onto the bench with her feet planted to either side of Amanda's head and squatted down over her face. Amanda guided Ellie into position, eagerly. She needed her face between those perfect cheeks. She inhaled the pungent, musky, sweaty smell. She ran her tongue several times over the puckered hole before placing her lips tightly around it, giving it a further tickle with her tongue as she awaited her meal.

She didn't have to wait long. After just a couple of prods in and out with her tongue, the tip came into contact with a semi-firm barrier of poop being pushing back against her. Ellie's anus began to slowly dilate as she forced out the mass of shit. Amanda held her mouth in place, ready to be fed her favourite food from this delicious hole. The bumpy brown log slid into Amanda's mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and began to fellate the protrusion. Once her mouth was half full she bit down, separating off the piece in her mouth. She chewed the stool into a mush, releasing all of the shitty flavours and smells. She swallowed, chewed and swallowed again until her mouth was empty, apart from the chunks stuck in her teeth and coating her tongue. It took all her concentration not to vomit, made all the harder by the distraction of being fucked with Him the entire time. The taste was the most disgusting thing imaginable and she loved it.

As Ellie felt Amanda place her lips back against her hole, she bore down once more to release more of her excrement into the older woman's mouth. It had been over 24 hours since Ellie last took a shit, so she had a lot to offer. The first six inches or so were fairly solid but the latter half of the shit was somewhat softer. It didn't matter to Amanda. She chewed and swallowed everything Ellie squeezed out. It aroused Ellie to see Amanda consume her waste. It was the most vile act of devotion a person could perform for another. Though the idea repulsed her to her stomach, she was enamoured by Amanda's ability to do so. Ellie also knew that one day, with Amanda's help, she would learn to be able to repay this deed.

As Mia fucked Amanda like there was no tomorrow, Ellie, who had begun to eagerly finger herself, emptied the last of her waste into her Mistress's mouth. Amanda's orgasm was building once more. With each balls deep thrust into her sensitive cunt she felt like a balloon being inflated, a volcano readying to erupt. She swallowed hard the remaining shit in her mouth as Mia entered Amanda with His full length. Amanda exploded. Mia did not stop or slow her pace as Amanda squirted all over her for several seconds as she screamed. Ecstasy ran through her veins as she came. Then the world faded to black...

Amanda came to, feeling momentarily confused until she remembered where she was and what she had just been doing. She could still feel her body buzzing, especially her cunt. She lay there feeling so content that shortly she fell asleep.

Amanda awoke to the sound of rhythmic moaning. She opened her eyes to find that as she slept she had been covered with a couple of blankets to keep her warm and the pillow from the other stall had been put beneath her head. The moans from the next stall over got faster, louder and more high pitched until they reached a crescendo and all went quiet.

"Sorry for dozing off." She apologised. "Same time next week?"

"Fuck, yes!" they both replied in unison, causing all three to erupt in joyous laugher.

12