Stinky Sow-Mommy

Story Info
Pervert with a stink kink dates a sweaty hairy milf.
8.4k words
4.69
31.9k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria was a fat divorced mother in her late forties, with a gland condition that made her sweatier and hairier than the average woman. With those circumstances, she had resigned herself to be single for the remainder of her life, even though she was still quite pretty. She had medium-length brown hair, luscious thick lips, bright green eyes, and an oversized bust that stuck out even on her already thick frame.

Alicia, a friend she had made through the Homeowner's Association, had suggested this online dating thing, which Victoria wasn't particularly well-versed in. For her, computers were a work thing, a tool used to crunch numbers and write memos. She had heard the rumors that it was a place full of devious porn, but her one attempt to search for it in '05 had impregnated her home computer with a nasty virus that had junked the whole machine.

"And you're sure it works?" she had asked Alicia, filled with doubts about the efficiency of the internet as a meeting platform. After all, dating sites were for losers and weirdos, right? Then again, after almost ten years alone with her vibrator, she was starting to feel a bit like a loser herself.

"If it works? Girl, I've met so many guys there, it's crazy! And not just guys my age, too! Earlier this month, I was with a guy, guess how young! Twenty-five! Barely a grown man and he was all gentleman and handsome and polite! You should try it!"

Her friend's success stories didn't mean that much for her, when Alicia had the body of a yoga teacher.

Victoria's one advantage was her wealth. Her job paid well, and she had kept the house and two cars in the divorce.

"See, you know what a Sugar Daddy is, right? Well nowadays, us older women with money, we can do the same thing. One of the guys I met was looking for a Sugar Mommy. All I have to do is pay the restaurant bill and bring him back to my place and then, well, you can imagine the rest, right?"

Victoria was almost too embarrassed to try, but she felt too lonely not to at least give it a shot. She caved in to her friend's pressure and made a profile. She hesitated for a long while over her description. Should she be straightforward about her body? Or hide her flaws and hope that the guy feels too awkward to leave after having his meal paid?

"Invite them to a luxurious restaurant," Alicia had suggested, "the kind of place you can easily pay for but that their college-debt-riddled ass can't even dream of affording. Make them crave the delicacies of the upper-class, then they'll be willing to be good little boys for you."

The little demon on Victoria's shoulder told her to follow Alicia's advice. To feel tremendous power over a young virile man and have her way with him no matter what he thought was exhilarating, right? To be able to use and abuse a man. Men were animals anyway, he would like it, beg for more, love her for it.

The little angel on her shoulder pleaded for her to be honest and kind, to treat her potential partners with respect and find someone that wanted her for herself. That physical relationships based on material wealth would never bring her as much fulfillment as a real loving bond.

And then there was her horny friend, Alicia, recounting the time she had brought a young man to the movie theater and made him finger her in the dark room.

To Victoria's surprise, dozens of messages littered her inbox within the first week. Older men, men her own age, men in their thirties and men that were way too young for her.

On a whim, she decided to respond to the youngest of her suitors, a nineteen-year-old university student named Damien. The awkward "hey" she sent him would forever change the course of her life.

She had talked with him for a few days, before scheduling a meeting at a fancy restaurant. At the time, she had no real expectation of how the day would go, except that he would probably accept the meal and then try to bail as soon as possible afterwards. The day of, she made sure to take a long shower in the evening and then put on some perfume that she hoped would mask her scent.

Their first date had started surprisingly well. She had decided to dress casually, with a black turtleneck shirt and a pair of faded-blue jeans

Damien was polite, handsome, muscular, and funny. He had olive skin, short curly black hair and a dashing smile that made her feel twenty years younger. He hadn't seemed perturbed in any way by her physical appearance, saying nothing of her many extra pounds or the gray hairs around her temples.

The whole evening, she had wanted nothing more than to rip out his clothes and use his body like a toy, to rub her needy wet cunt all over his body until he was permanently marked by her stinking musk.

She surprised herself by how vivid and lustful her fantasies were, wondering if maybe she had been a bit too cooped up in the last few years. At one point, she excused herself to go to the bathroom to discreetly re-apply some deodorant, because she was getting all hot and bothered looking at her date.

At the end of the evening, as they got in her car, she was trying to build up the courage to invite him back to her place when he surprised her by offering it first.

"My apartment isn't that big, but my roommate is at his girlfriend's place tonight, so, you know, if you want to come over..."

Victoria had to stifle a laugh. If she was going to bang on the first date, she wasn't going to do it on a futon.

"How about my place instead? I have a really comfy and really big bed. I'll..." she hesitated for a second before saying the next bit. "I'll even make you breakfast tomorrow if you want."

Damien agreed almost instantly, and she drove him back to her lavish house in the suburbs.

As soon as the car was parked and the garage door closed behind them, her young paramour turned to her and asked, "do you wanna make-out?"

Victoria hadn't kissed anyone in a while. She wanted to kiss him so badly, to stick her big wet lips all over his body, to kiss and lick and suck everywhere. Her mind wandered to his crotch, and she imagined herself sucking on his balls and making-out with his asshole. The thought turned her cheeks bright red.

"Y-yeah, we can make-out..."

And then their lips connected. She felt a fire growing in her throat, the throes of passion igniting in her head, in her belly, in her wet crotch.

His hands hovered over her chest as they kissed, as if he desperately wanted to touch her but was too shy to act on it. She pulled his hands down onto her boobs.

"I don't want to be crude," he said in between sloppy kisses, "but you are... soooo gorgeous."

"You're just saying that..."

"I am saying that because it's true. You are so beautiful, Victoria, I want to..." He bit his lip in a very cute way as he struggled to admit how much he desired her. "I want you."

"I... I want you too." Want was too weak a word to describe her fiery yearning. She craved him, she needed him, she felt like her cunt would burn through her car seat if it didn't get to quench its desperate hunger.

She had to have him right there and then, all of him, or she might explode.

Her hands were trailing down on his torso, rubbing his solid abs before going for his belt. She locked eyes with him, watching his expression going from surprise to excitement.

He kissed her neck profusely while she got rid of his belt. The large tent in his jeans was promising, both because of its impressive size and because it proved the young man's lust for her. His hands sheepishly went for her middle, intent on going for her crotch as well.

The car was getting quite warm as she put her hand over his bulge and he unbuttoned her pants. His dick was diamond hard and even through his underwear she could feel it pulsing under her fingers. When he lowered her zipper, she stopped him.

"Wait, I..." She hadn't really expected to get so far so fast. "Maybe we should wait a little. I haven't... shaved..."

"Oh... I don't mind. I haven't shaved either."

"No but..." She sighed. "I have a lot of hair down there. I don't think you'd wanna see me like that."

Victoria also felt damp with sweat. She badly needed to take a shower. She could hardly believe that her stench wasn't already suffocating him, but if she were to take off her clothes, her unabashed musk would drive him far away.

"I promise you, it's okay if you have hair down there," he told her in a reassuring tone. "And the way you smell, it's exhilarating."

Victoria glared at him. Surely, he was lying. Surely, he couldn't be turned on, not by her and certainly not by her stench. But... even if his words could lie, the thick pulsating cock under her hand couldn't. She looked into his big beautiful brown eyes. He wanted her. Maybe as much as she wanted him.

-----

He had smelled her before he had even seen her. Back in the restaurant, his nose had caught a whiff of a thick womanly musk and his first thought had been "Maybe I should ditch this date and instead find the girl who's body this smell is coming from." But to his great delight, the origin of the miasma was the date herself.

With the pictures she had put on her profile, he had expected Victoria to be chubby, but she was even larger than he had expected. "Even better," he had thought. Her breasts were monumental, big mommy milkers. She did say on her profile that she had had two children, so he wondered if he could make her lactate by sucking her titties hard enough. Damien's knowledge of women's bodies mostly came from weird, depraved hentai.

His eyes quickly peeked down, taking note of her thick thighs and her oh-so marvelous dump-truck ass. A fat, smelly milf; He wanted to take her right here, right now, to plow and ravage her on the table in front of everyone, to breed her fat cunt and make her squeal in public. But that would've been inappropriate.

When his meal arrived, he was glad he hadn't fucked his date all over the table. The food was divine. Three courses, each more exquisite than the last. The last time he had eaten anything this fancy was at least ten years ago, when his aunt married a guy from a rich family and her in-laws had invited their family over to a fancy place for the baby shower.

Victoria had probably chosen this costly restaurant to impress him. Damien was absolutely impressed. The experience was overall incredible, but the best part by far was when the older lady paid the check. After they walked out of the restaurant, a valet brought Mrs. her Audi. Damien had taken the bus to get downtown, so he gladly accepted when she offered him a lift.

Inside the car, her musk grew stronger. His hands were shaking for how much physical effort he had to exert to keep himself from fondling her. She looked to him, as if she was about to ask him where she could drop him off and when their eyes met, he felt his unbridled lust thumping in his chest like waves trying to capsize a ship caught in a storm.

Her stench filled his nostrils, causing a dollop of precum to stain his underwear. A flood was building up in his scrotum, waiting only for him to break the dam and allow his seed to fill the perfect goddess by his side. His desire for her was unprecedented, never had he wanted anyone, or anything, as badly as he craved her large smelly body. He wanted to whip out his dick and take her in her car, fuck her thoroughly until his thick creamy jizz oozed out from every one of her ruined, gaping hole.

Trying his luck, he decided to invite her over to his place. His roommate Bill would be there, but at this time of the evening he was already in bed, sleeping like a rock. Damien didn't even care if he ended up waking up the whole block, his body was dying of thirst and Victoria was a big tasty-looking glass of milk.

His face was frozen in shock when she instead proposed her own place. She was inviting him over to spend the night and offering breakfast the next day! This was a dream come true! While she drove, he pinched himself to make sure that it wasn't actually a dream. During the car ride, he could see her from the corner of his eyes, fanning herself occasionally, as if that would stop her from sweating any more than she already had. He could imagine how strong the smell would be under her clothes. Her armpits, under her massive boobs, her pussy and, of course, her huge ass-crack. Damien was jealous of the car seat under her, he wanted her to spread her fat rear all over him, he wanted her to spread her crotch musk all over him. He wanted to be hers, just as much as he wanted her to be his.

When they arrived at her house, he was taken aback by the size of it. Yeah, she could definitely afford to take him to the fancy restaurant again in the future. The garage door opened for them and let them in. There was a second car in there, a less flashy but more practical BMW SUV.

Once she pulled out her keys, she didn't immediately get out of the car. Damien took the opportunity to offer her a kiss. He longed to taste her lips and to feel her skin against his. His heart thundered when she agreed. A tempest of carnal desire worked him from inside out as he finally wet his lips with her saliva. He could've stayed like that for hours, just pushing his tongue against her and inhaling her aroma, but he wasn't opposed to doing a lot more with her.

He had looked at her body all evening and strongly wanted to touch her, especially her huge heavy tits. He must have unconsciously brought his hands next to them when she grabbed his wrist and forced them down against her chest. The fact that she wanted him to grope her was somehow hotter than the actual touch itself. But it became much, much hotter when her hands eventually made its way onto his throbbing erection.

-----

His dick was out and between her hands. Victoria could hardly let out words anymore as lust gradually took control of her mind and body. Damien's cock was bigger than any she had seen before and the thought of letting it inside her terrified her a little. It turned her on a lot more. He had a large bush of pubic hair above his dick, and she happily trailed her fingers through it.

"You... you really like my smell?"

"What can I do to prove it to you?"

What could he do? He could always stick his nose in one of her sweatiest spots and not gag in horror. But what if he did gag in horror? And ran away? She would be completely humiliated, and she would lose the opportunity to enjoy his incredibly thick dick. Dick. He could dick her down right there. She wouldn't even need to take off her top and she could have him on top of her, missionary style. Hopefully, the perfume she had slathered over her neck would prevent his nose from catching the fragrance emanating from her crotch.

She lowered her seat and pulled him right on top of her, then whispered "Fuck me," right in his ear. They finished taking off her pants together and she pulled her panties to the side while kissing him.

"Shouldn't we use protection?" he asked.

"Oh, fuck that," was her response. One of the advantages of menopause was that she didn't have to worry about getting pregnant anymore.

The tip alone felt enormous against her lips. She braced herself for the penetration, her mouth pressed hard on Damien's neck. When his dick finally went in, she let out a muffled high-pitched noise. The noise came back at regular intervals as he thrust back and forth inside her.

She was getting fucked. On the first date. In her car. By a man thirty years younger than her. She almost couldn't believe it. And it felt good. Better than good, it felt marvelous, spectacular, amazing. He fucked her hard, with the energy and stamina of a young healthy man. Her hands grabbed his muscular back and held him close against her.

Within almost a minute, she came, howling in the car as her pussy was being impaled. She hadn't been fucked in a while, and she had never been fucked this hard. Yet, as her orgasm went on, Damien didn't stop. She moaned hard as he kept hammering at her cunt and the sensation between her legs only grew stronger. She came again, and with every orgasm she felt slightly more sensitive. She was a burning furnace and he kept adding coal as if he wanted her to break in half from the harrowing pressure.

On the fifth orgasm, she squirted. Had she been in any way able to form coherent thoughts unrelated to getting plundered by phat cocks, she would've been horrified by the puddle growing beneath her, staining the seat and floor of her luxurious car.

"I'm gonna cum!" Damien screamed. He grunted loudly and then kissed her as he suddenly slowed his motion. Victoria could feel his dick pulse with every shot. He utterly filled her up, packing her womb full of fertile baby batter.

-----

Damien had to help Victoria walk, as her legs were still trembling and unsteady. Maybe they were still asleep because she had been laying in a weird position on the car seat under him, or maybe her many orgasms had left her too exhausted to be in full control of her motions. He brought her to her kitchen, which was just as opulent as he would've expected after seeing the house from outside. He made her a glass of water as she sat on a stool by the kitchen island.

"Are you okay, Victoria?"

"I'm... alright... I'm sorry, I haven't been fucked like that since..." She drank half the glass. "...ever."

"Oh, well, I... I tried my best. I haven't had a lot of practice, to be honest..."

She drank the rest of the water, looking at him anxiously. Damien couldn't help but fear that maybe he had been too rough with her. Was she afraid of him now? Would she want him back between her legs?

"I don't think you understand, darling... This was by far the best sex I've had in my entire life."

"Oh? Oh. That's... good. It's just that you looked at me in a way..."

She sighed. "I... I'm sorry, I'm feeling all sorts of emotion right now. You're amazing, but I'm just a lonely old woman... I wish I had more to offer you than this disgusting bloated body." She gestured down at herself.

"No, no! Victoria, don't say this." He went to her side and grabbed her chin tenderly. "You are perfect."

She eyed him with doubts. "I'm really not." She looked away, leaving his hand alone. "I should tell you right now, you'll know the truth and you'll be able to decide if you want to see me again."

Damien was expecting the worst. Would she tell him that she had killed her previous husband? That she was secretly racist? That she had stolen the cars and the keys to this house and was actually a homeless woman?

"I have a gland condition. It causes me to sweat, like, a lot. And it also... promotes body hair growth."

"Oh, well, I don't mind hair and I really liked your smell today, I don't see any problem here."

"No, honey, you don't understand. I took a shower right before the date, used three kinds of scented soaps and I'm wearing perfume, what you're smelling is just a few hours of build-up. if you spend the night with me, you'll realize that it gets much worse with every passing hour."

"Can I be honest with you?"

"I don't see why not, especially after what I told you."

"I don't just not mind body hair. I love it." He put a hand on the back of her neck, gently massaging it. "I absolutely adore big pubic bushes and hairy armpits, it's the thing that gets me off the hardest in porn and hentai. And for your smell..." He turned her head towards him and gave her a peck on the lips, before moving his face against her shoulder, inhaling loudly. "I got a bit of a stink fetish."

"That's... that's not a real thing."

"Oh, there are plenty of people online who love stink and share lewd stuff relating to it. It's real and I'm far from alone."

She looked contemplative for a second. "I don't really use the internet much for, you know, lewd stuff."

"I could show you! I could share my favorite doujins with you."