Amanda's Punishment

Story Info
Linea comes home, Amanda gets punished! Twice!
8.9k words
4.69
7.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Diemos40
Diemos40
17 Followers

This is a continuation of the story I started entitled "The Chubby Chick" and "So We Have a Little Stalker" This chapter is a lot longer and continues to set up Linea's sexual awakening while the MC continues his relationship with Amanda. All persons in this story are over 18. This may be a little story heavy for most readers, and I apologize in advance. ***Should I move it to the "Series" section?***

Going Home

"Y-yes, I think so." Linea responded hesitantly; an overflowing blue gym bag gripped tightly to her chest.

"Cool, let's go." I smiled and walked off, not bothering to make sure she was following.

I stepped into the cold night air, heading to my beat up old '87 Chevy Cavalier Wagon. It used to be blue, but I'd stripped it down and primed it. Also removed the quarter panels and slapped on larger rims and tires. I used to bang out chicks in the back seat, but that was now full of parts. Everyone thought I was crazy, but my dad insisted that every kid should have a project car. And this was mine. So, I just rolled with it and decided to turn it into an absolute abomination. When it was done, however, it would be a beast.

Judging by the look on Linea's face, it already was. "It's a work in progress. Toss your stuff..." I looked in the back where greasy car parts dominated the back seat and cargo area. "Ok, maybe just hold it in your lap."

She turned her eyes away from the mess and giggled lightly, "Yeah, oh."

When she opened the door, she was a little overwhelmed by the seat with its five-point harness. For what it's worth, Amanda didn't like it either. She awkwardly allowed me to strap her in before I hopped in the driver's seat and pulled away.

After a few long awkward moments she asked, "So, what are your parents going to... oh... I mean... uh..."

She must have seen the pained look that eked past my emotional walls before I clamped down on that shit. I decided to let a little out for just a moment, sharing what must have been a sad smile. She cut in before I could wave her down, "I'm so sorry. I forgot..."

"It's good. I miss her, but I'm over it. Mostly." My mother died of cancer when I was 15, I missed about half a year of school spent in heavy therapy. Incidentally, I won't be graduating with my class.

"I'm still sorry." she added meekly.

"To answer the question, my dad doesn't care really, he said when I turned 18, I was an adult and to not disappoint him. Told me to finish school, then we'd figure it out. He works overseas most of the time, we talked last week, and he was doing something in Germany."

"What's he do?" she asked, relieved that I moved past her faux pas so easily.

"Uh, I really don't know for sure. Mom said he was an international businessman, but I never believed that, I always imagined he was an international spy or assassin. Something cool like that, but she was probably right." I laughed out the window as we drove through the snowy roads.

"Boys!" She giggled again; it was good to see her begin to relax.

When we pulled into my drive she went awkwardly quiet once again. After mom passed, we moved out of our old house and bought a decent sized house outside of city limits that sat on a couple acres of land. The simple layout had two bedrooms and baths split by the living/dining/kitchen area in the middle. Dad lived on one side; I lived on the other. Dad's side was obviously bigger, though he was never really around. The only real rule was don't touch his shit and keep the house clean.

We climbed out of my monstrosity of a car and entered the house through the living room. A large L-shaped couch dominated the space facing a large (for the time) 27" TV flanked by a pair of large speakers. Because that's what you had in the 90's.

I pointed at the couch, "This is you, that door there is dad's room, no one goes in there. No one."

"Better than the locker room" She muttered staring at the couch.

I reached under the front and pulled hard; one side of the couch was a hide-away that folded out into a full-sized mattress. "Way better. I'll get you some pillows and a blanket. Follow me."

I proceeded to give her a brief tour of the house, stopping in the laundry room to dump the contents of her stinky gym bag into the washing machine. Afterwards I showed her the bathroom with its large jacuzzi style tub and separate glass shower. She eyed both dubiously.

"You want a bath? I'll scrounge up a towel and rag" I laughed.

"YES!" She exclaimed while I started the water running and went to get her the aforementioned items. I came back to the door closed and smiled, placing the towels and a clean T-shirt outside the door.

"I'm going to bed, see you in the morning."

I walked off and saw a line of light stretch down the hall behind me, then it was gone again. Climbing in bed I picked up the phone to call Amanda. She picked up almost immediately, "What took you so long!?"

I peeked at the clock; it was almost 9:30pm, and I was usually home before 9. "Well, you see..." I of course proceeded to detail out what had happened after she left, as well as confirming the butt plug theory. Surprisingly, she didn't sound upset at all.

"I'm a little jealous." she finally said.

"Oh?"

"She gets to sleep with you, and I don't!"

I laughed, "She's not in the bed with me, damn!"

"Wish I was." she teased.

"Nothing's stopping you from coming over tonight. Though I'll probably be passed out."

"Aww, you suck!"

"Ah, yes. So, you coming over tonight, or tomorrow?"

"It's tempting, but I'm already in bed. See you tomorrow, lover."

It had been a long day, and kind of emotional for all the wrong reasons so I quickly passed out.

Linea's perspective:

Linea leaned back in the steaming hot water, relaxing the most she had in weeks. Her emotions were still conflicted though. She was taught that it was a sin to spend the night in another man's house that wasn't one of her family. To make things worse, she was now completely naked in his bathtub, absolutely not considering pressing the button to turn on the jacuzzi jets. A momentary pang of fear crossed her mind, then she remembered where she was. That pervert would sit and watch. A small smile formed on her face as she reached over and pressed the button, marveling how it felt across her body as the jets kicked in. She caught a slight gasp in her throat when the first stream of bubbles caressed her tiny brown nipples.

"That's nice. Ok, I'll stay." She sighed in satisfaction. As she was casually enjoying the sensation, she noticed another set of jets down by her legs. She considered it for only a moment before quickly adjusting so the jet stream was directed between her legs.

"Oh wow. I'm never leaving!" She moaned softly, letting the gentle vibration against her pussy relax her. Before she knew it, she was gently rubbing her breasts. There was a moment where a small bit of panic rose in her chest, worried he would walk in. But her mind kept going back to her earlier revelation, in all likelihood he would just watch, and considering how much she'd spied on him and Amanda, maybe she owed him a little peek. "Don't want to be a hypocrite like my mother."

That dark train of thought robbed her of any arousal. Even the lovely feeling jets couldn't bring her back, and as the water began to cool, she decided to get out before she pruned. As she was drying off, she puzzled at the oversized white T-shirt he added to the stack of towels. Then looking at her dirty clothes on the floor she scowled in frustration at how infuriatingly thoughtful he could be, yet such a pervert.

T-shirt on, towel wrapped around her head, she tentatively opened the door looking down the dark hall towards his room. Then she turned towards the living room, finding her way to the washroom to transfer what few bits of clothing she currently owned to the dryer, before crawling into the warm fold out bed in the living room and drifted off to sleep.

Consciousness returned first to the smell of eggs and bacon cooking from the next room over. She stretched with a quiver, one hand resting between her bare pussy, a contented smile on her lips that was momentarily replaced by panicked horror. Her eyes shot open quickly, relieved to see that she was still under the covers of her blanket. She laid there for a bit, considering how to get dressed without exposing herself to him, not wanting to let on that she was awake. The sound of plates and cutlery being loaded with food, followed by glasses being filled.

She sensed him come into the living room and place a plate of the delicious smelling food on the end stand next to her. Her deception was shattered when he sat down on the opposite seat, turned on the TV, flipping it to Saturday morning cartoons.

"You watch cartoons!?" she looked at the TV as a series of yellow and blue clad characters fought across the screen, "Superheroes?"

He just smiled, genuinely enjoying his breakfast and his show, "Yeah."

She watched him for a moment before her gaze drew his attention, "You should eat that while it's still hot."

What is going on!?

She was confused by his behavior. Until recently she had viewed him as the epitome of everything she was taught to be bad. Sinful. Perverted, cocky, God-less. A selfish womanizer. But as she considered his behavior over the last couple of weeks, she realized he wasn't all he seemed to be. She witnessed a moment of vulnerability in the car, and genuine compassion in the locker room. He seemed to be genuinely over the moon for Amanda, despite the chubby girl not being quite what he was into in years past. Not that she wasn't attractive in her own way, just not what had become known as his type. Over the last twelve or so hours he had thoroughly flipped that image on its head.

"You cook?"

She grabbed up the plate and took a bite. She thought it would just be passable, but multiple layers of flavor burst across her tongue as she chewed. A subtle sigh of satisfaction escaped her mouth.

"It seems I can, or you just haven't eaten anything decent in a while."

Before she could comment, a familiar voice came from the kitchen, "Is he taking credit for my work!?"

Linea was so startled she almost choked on the piece of bacon she was about to bite into. Before she could ask when she'd gotten there, Amanda walked in with only a T-shirt and underwear, stunning her into silence. She straddled his leg, rubbing the wet spot in her underwear across his leg.

"You know, I could make you blush even more than you are now." Amanda teased as she ate her breakfast, and he watched his cartoons while playfully caressing her hip.

Linea's felt her eyes widen in fear, "How's that?"

Amanda crawled over to her and whispered with a girlish giggle, "You play with yourself in your sleep." Amanda leaned back to look over her shoulder as Linea's heart rate spiked in horror. "And I'm pretty sure he saw it all!"

"OH MY GOD!" she squealed in fiery embarrassment. In a flash she ran out of the room, forgetting about the fact she had no underwear on.

Back to me... throat fucking

I watched in amusement as Linea ran out of the room in a fright. The show she gave me was one for the ages, bending over just enough so that the soft white globes of her ass perfectly framed an unexpectedly large, pink pair of moist labia. While I wasn't trying to torture the girl, I had to give it to Amanda, she knew what I liked to see.

"You know, that was kind of mean. I didn't see any such thing, at least not until now."

She turned back to me with a coy smile, "Sorry. Couldn't help myself. I told you I find her cute, and I have fantasies. I know you're too good of a person to take advantage of the situation. So, I thought I would just push it along."

She wiggled her ass in my direction before spinning around to pull my shorts down. My dick was already hard from the show she provided me, so she wasted no time swallowing it into her hot eager mouth. I slid forward just a little as she dropped down, hitting the back of her throat. When she tried to gag, I grabbed her head to hold it in place for just a second. She coughed a little before I let her slide back to catch a breath, then shoved her back down for a good ten seconds. Tears immediately rolled down her cheeks. When she was able to come up for air, she smiled with drool smeared lips.

"This is going to be a good weekend. But first I think you need a little punishment."

"Nnnnng! Good. Punish me!"

I smiled down at her and placed my hand on the back of her head, "Another fantasy?"

She reached up to play with my ball sack as I stuffed her face full of cock again. Repeating the first maneuver of holding her in place to gag around my sensitive head. Though each time I did this, I held her in place longer and longer. I began to test her limits.

12 seconds.

She gasped mildly, but still smiled wide back at me as drool began dripping down her chin.

15 seconds.

She started to struggle a little here. Though she came up with a sniff as she caught her breath, the spit now swinging from her chin in a long thin rope.

20 seconds.

She gets through this by tightening her grip on my balls. Not enough to hurt, but enough to let me know she doesn't want to disappoint me. "Let me know if it's too much." I lean forward to whisper in her ear, then give her a firm swat on the ass before leaning back and shoving her head down with both hands.

22 seconds.

Towards the end she starts to truly struggle. She doesn't tap out, but she begins wiggling her head back and forth a little, the sensation almost too much. When she looks up at me, there's a mixture of despair and lust in her eyes, her spit splattered chin is now joined by streams of tears. I give her a second longer to catch her breath, just as she exhales, I shove her back down.

25 seconds.

She doesn't tap out, but she's taking deep breaths through her nose which I immediately pinch closed. She tries to open her mouth wider which gives me the opportunity to push further into her throat. The angle makes it almost impossible to get any air and she begins clutching the edge of the couch tightly while pushing away. "Do you want me to stop?" She shakes her head furiously. And I let her up for air.

"Can you take me deeper?" At this point she's taken all but the last two inches of my cock into her mouth and throat.

She's too busy sucking in lungfuls of air around dripping mucus that all she can do is nod her head up and down a little.

28 seconds.

She opens wide, but not wide enough, so I wait what feels like about 20 seconds and then pinch her nose again, "Wider, you have to open wider."

"Mmmphf!" She stretches her jaw as I apply brute force to the back of her head, shoving her down another half an inch. She wiggles her head, choking sounds slipping out of her mouth around my cock, the force of which ends up spraying my balls with spit. She's still gripping the seat around me, barely lifting her head, lovingly rubbing my shaft on her cheek.

"I don't think we can get it all in from this position. Can we?" She looks up in despair, tears rolling from her face.

"NO! I can do it!" She gasps.

"Ok, then last chance, if I don't see the head of my cock bulging your throat, you won't get fucked today."

She looked at me with a weird look then grabbed both of my but cheeks, took a deep breath, and practically impaled her brain on my cock with a painful grunt. When I didn't immediately pull her in deeper, she found one of my free hands and placed it on the back of her head. I took the queue to begin forcing myself into her.

"Fuuuuuuck!" I moaned out loud as cartoons played in the background.

After about 30 seconds of grunting in frustration, she contorted her body in a way I didn't think possible to align her neck with her jaw. With a final pull against my ass, I felt her nose sink into my pubic hairs. The feeling of her throat contracting, then relaxing around my cock was too much to bear. I exploded hot, sticky, cum straight into her stomach. She gagged so hard she ejected me from her mouth. She fell backwards, leaving me spraying the spot she just occupied with thick white jizz.

"Oooooh, shit!" I barked. I was seeing stars. When my vision cleared, I noticed Linea standing there, fully dressed, face pale with a mortified expression.

"Oh my God!" She gasped quietly from the dining room. I just stared back at her, momentarily lost for words.

Amanda rolled on the floor, covered in spit and tears, a little bit of cum leaking out of her mouth every time she coughed. I ran a hand through my short hair, pulled my shorts up so our guest would be less uncomfortable, then crawled down on the floor to check on my girl.

"Is she ok?" Linea asked, afraid to come too close to what must look like a murder attempt.

I looked down at Amanda who only shook her head, yes, still coughing on the floor.

I looked back up to Linea, noticing for the first time that she had changed clothes, "I told her she was being mean to you, so she begged for some punishment. I guess we coulda done that somewhere else." I laughed a little.

"Oh." was all she could say. It was better than the first time she caught them having sex.

"If you're going to stick around for any length of time, I suppose we should set some boundaries. I promise we will keep it to ourselves as much as possible. And Amanda promises not to make you uncomfortable anymore, don't you dear?"

"Mmmmmf, yeah. Hmmmm... sorry. I need a shower now."

Linea looked at us in bewilderment, then sat down at the table, and proceeded to pull some books out of her gym bag. I don't even know how she fit them in alongside the pile of clothes that was in there the night before. I empathized with her, she had few options, despite kind of doing it to herself. When I thought about it, she basically ran away from home upon discovering her mother and father just didn't love each other anymore. But they loved her enough to stick together. Sort of. Though she didn't see it that way.

But I could see her perspective too, I wasn't always a degenerate. I definitely lost my way when my mom died. I imagine the betrayal left her feeling similar to me at that time. Whereas I took out my frustration by getting violent, fighting everyone I could, she became a budding sexual deviant and stalker. I mean, Amanda wasn't lying, she was in the middle of a wet dream when we got up to cook breakfast. Though she was still fully covered, sucking her thumb even. It was cute.

"I don't know if I can talk properly anymore." Amanda rasped out hoarsely as she pulled her shirt off, freeing her large breasts. My eyes immediately dropped to her large pink nipples.

I laughed when she squinted her eyes at me in mock irritation, "hey, my eyes are up here!" She made sure to shake her tits while she said that. I watched as she stepped into the already steaming hot shower, then climbed in to join her, giving her time to rinse her face clean of, well, everything.

"What were you thinking of?" she asked, voice still raw.

"Just how far her world has crumbled in such a short time. And how much I can empathize with her."

"Mmm, I'll be nicer. But I really want to share your cock with her."

My dick hardened instantly when she said that.

"I thought you were joking last night!" I exclaimed as she automatically began soaping my cock and balls. We never had sex in the shower, but we would fool around. Today we decided to chill out in light of our current guest.

"Oh no, remember? Fantasies." She turned to press her chubby belly against my hard cock and kissed me deeply under the hot shower, "I want to watch you eat her pussy while I ride your dick. Did you see those pussy lips of hers? Not like mine, she's very exposed." She reached down while stroking my dick to rub her pussy, accentuating her point.

Diemos40
Diemos40
17 Followers