Amanda's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed on her neck and asked, "What else do you wanna do?"

"Mmmm, I want to suck on your balls while you face fuck her like you just did me." She squeezed my cock tighter, the soap easing the friction.

"Could be fun, though I think we are a looooong way from that kind of action."

To the store...

I reluctantly stopped her from her ministrations, even though I had a beautiful young woman ready to fulfil my every desire, I did have things to do. It was tempting to fuck all day long, in the end discipline won out over desire.

"We should get our day started. You mentioned you needed to do homework, and I want to work on my car. Maybe go to the store first."

"You going to install that fancy looking suspension sitting in the back seat?" she asked as we dried off and began to dress. Like usual, she pulled on a nice skirt, though since it was the weekend, she went sans underwear. She didn't want to get caught without during school hours, when we were on our own, however, she liked to be accessible. Then she pulled on a lacey bra, claimed she didn't like letting the flop free. The bra did push her heavy tits up into some nice deep cleavage. Her ensemble was finished with a pastel blouse, the top three buttons left undone to expose plenty of the aforementioned cleavage.

When we stepped out of the bathroom together, Linea looked back with a tiny blush, then went back to doing her homework. Amanda went to get something to drink while I sat at the table across from Linea, leaning back in the seat. She slowly set her pen down next to the notebook she was working in. As she looked up, slightly blushing, she deftly slipped a piece of paper in the book to mark her place.

"So, good morning?" She let out a little nervous laugh.

I laughed back, "Sorry about that, we've gotten kinda used to having the house to ourselves. How much did you see?"

Her face turned bright red, and she started to look away, then took a deep breath, "Well, a couple minutes."

She shook her head a little, a confused look on her face, "Yeah. T-that was... something else. Did you actually enjoy that?" Her question was directed at Amanda as she just came around to sit next to me.

"Oh, absolutely!" She exclaimed with braces on full display, "I don't know if I could handle that every day, but it was exciting. I even got off in the end."

Linea looked equal parts uncomfortable and confused, "I-I... how? You didn't touch yourself at all!"

Amanda laughed while I monitored the conversation, making sure one didn't push the other too far, "Oh, I was turned waaaaaaay on! WAY ON!"

I don't think Linea's face could go through so many shades of red in such a short amount of time. She definitely was not ready for the debauchery that Amanda was down for. Though, she'd definitely come around in a very short amount of time from screaming about hellfire and brimstone the moment she saw something that didn't line up with her religious beliefs. Not that there was anything wrong with religion, I used to be a regular at Sunday school. As the pair chatted, and Linea asked her questions, largely directed at Amanda, I could see the wheels turning behind her eyes. I still didn't believe Amanda truly wanted to have a threesome, but, hey, if it happens, it happens.

"Well, I was going to go to the store before I start working on my car, did you need anything?" I asked as planned.

She looked down at her book and fidgeted with her pen. "Uh, no, thank you."

I looked at her for a long moment while Amanda took a long drink from her cup trying to soothe the rawness in her throat. Linea angled away from my gaze uncomfortably.

"Do you have all the necessities you need? How's your clothing situation, I think we intervened in a major high school social disaster by not letting you go to school smelly. You'd never come back from that one!"

"Ugh, thank you. I-I just don't know. I've been..." Tears started to flow now; it took far less than I thought to bring the guard down. All I asked was if she needed anything to make her more comfortable. It amazed me how, after a few months of rage following my mom's untimely death, someone asking me that simple question, what do you need, managed to break me down. Amanda was wrapped around her in half a second. I stepped away from the table, giving the young women some space and cleaned up the kitchen while they whispered to each other.

I came out of the kitchen as the women were breaking up their huddle. Linea was calm now, though wiping her eyes dry.

"So, back to the original question. What do you need?"

She paused a moment to collect herself, looked over to Amanda who nodded in support, then continued to answer, "Just a couple things, but I don't have any money. And I don't want to impose further than I already have. Despite your proclivities, you've... challenged my views on... well, a lot. I'm still trying to process... things. I... yeah. Most of all, don't take this the wrong way, I don't want anyone at school knowing about this."

I looked at her curiously for a minute, "It's nothing, really. Though, what don't you want anyone at school to know? That you're staying at my place, or that your parents have just shattered your world view by living in sin?"

She made a face that was a cross between embarrassed and peeved, Amanda jumped in to save her, "Now who's being mean?"

I raised my hands in defeat and laughed, "Look, you know what my friend group looks like, or did anyway, right?"

"Yeah, everyone kinda knows you only hang out with the chicks you think you can hook up with." Her eyes narrowed as she spoke.

I looked at Amanda who stuck her tongue out at me, "Amanda kinda destroyed that. And to be honest, you are spot on. Maybe a month ago. I'm not going to share your business, but I imagine that if this arrangement lasts too long, it's going to get out. All of it, though probably your living situation far before your other drama."

She tapped her pen on her notebook in thought considering how insightful he was last night, "How so?"

"Well, that one is easy, we're going into November in a couple weeks, not saying you stay that long, but should this go the worst for you, before November everyone knows you live with me. Someone will simply just put it together. If they see you walking back here from school, well, the rumor mill will start up. If you let me drive you to and from school on the other hand, rumor mill. Someone drives by and sees you here, rumor mill. No matter how you cut it, we can't keep it in the box for too long."

She furrowed her brow in thought, "How is it that everybody isn't talking about how you and Amanda go at it every chance you get?"

Amanda and I laughed at that, "Well, we've isolated ourselves by exposing ourselves. So-to-speak. We kinda flaunt our shit! There's no room for rumors because we agreed to just be open about our relationship. If a staff member questioned us, we agreed to act stupid if they got too close to the truth in our other activities."

Linea smiled a little, "I don't think anyone has any clue about your other activities!"

"Heh! True that! Anyway, how have you managed to keep your drama on the down low?"

She shifted uncomfortably, "Well, the only ones that know are Rachels family, and now you guys. I didn't share this with any of my other friends. Only Rachel knows you guys are doing it, by the way. At least I haven't heard anything from my friend group about you two. I mean, they all think you are disgusting. But..."

I spun in my chair playfully, "That's ok. Works for me actually, though there is that little redhead cheerleader." I playfully wagged my eyes at Amanda.

"Mmmm, she's got an ass!"

Linea looked back and forth between us in shock, as if the face fucking mess I made Amanda earlier was a regular Monday, "Y-you're... into girls, too?"

Amanda launched her frequently used tagline, "Mmmm, I've got fantasies."

"Oh."

"Off topic, baby. Linea, tell me what you really want?"

"Uh, well. I just want some time. My parents. I just don't know anymore. I feel a little hypocritical staying here even. But, you guys, I don't know. Mom hurt me, but I love her, and I want to be with my family, I just want them to be a family. And, no offense, but I'm scared of what people will think about that and this." Her face creased with immense sadness.

"Ok, let's take care of today. We're going to K-mart. You going with?" I tossed the keys in my hand and stood up, headed for the door, with Amanda hot on my heels.

Linea closed her book and followed behind us. We piled into my beat-up old car and enjoyed a quiet drive to the store. The store I chose was in the next town over, so as to minimize Linea's exposure. I understood she needed a certain amount of time to process her trauma, and the least I could do is give her a place to do that. Of course, the way Amanda was eyeing her as we shopped, she may be irrevocably corrupted.

I started in the grocery isle, seeing a need to restock the fridge and pantry while the girls went off on their own with handbaskets hanging on their arms. Eventually I found them in the clothing isle, more particularly, the underwear section. I decided to hang out on the edge of the forbidden land and wait for them to do their thing. After a few minutes they came back with full baskets. Amanda's was fuller than Linea's, who only had some basic hygiene items. Amanda had a package of ladies' underwear, socks, some shirts and even a skirt or two. I smiled at the two beautiful yet wildly different women as they came up to me.

"Got everything you need?" I asked.

Amanda answered first, "Yeah, she needed some underclothes so I told her I'd take care of that, if you would get the soaps and stuff, I'll reward you later!"

I laughed, Linea blushed furiously, looking around to see if anyone heard her.

"I would appreciate it."

"Not a problem. You sure you have what you need?"

She looked around a bit, then shrugged, "Yeah, I think that's it."

Amanda hung back as I took Linea's basket and added it to my cart, then turned to pay. I suspected she had something she wanted to surprise me with later, so I respected her coyness and went about my business. Once we'd all paid, we hopped in the beater and headed back. On the way I saw a taco place and commented that it sounded good for lunch. The ladies agreed and we went home with a ten pack of tacos and some fountain drinks. When we were finished Amanda dragged me into my bedroom by the edge of my pants. Linea watched us disappear with a shake of her head.

Afternoon love making...

"Someone's a little needy." I teased as she pulled me back to the bed.

She kissed me hard on the mouth, attempting to suck my tongue into her own, "Mmmmhmmmpf!"

I pushed her back, pulling my shirt over my head before she could dive back in. Her hands went to my muscled chest as I pulled her close for another kiss. We undressed in the middle of my room quickly, eager to start our needy love making. I pushed her down on the bed, climbing alongside her while slipping my hand across her thick bush to start playing with her pussy. She cooed in pleasure as I separated her thin lips to drive my fingers into her seemingly forever wet and hot canal. For fun, I slipped a free finger into her anus. She gasped and began softly pressing back into my hand.

"Mmmmm, that's always so nice!"

She rolled towards me, opening her legs while reaching out to begin stroking my dick. It was already hard, but she loved to have her hands on it as much as I did her pussy. We only stayed like this for a minute. We were already primed, all things considered.

I rolled on my back, pulling her on top of me so that I could eat her pussy. She bent over and entered a classic "69" position with me while carefully taking me into her mouth. I gently ran my tongue from her clit to her taint while she swirled hers around the head of my cock, stroking the shaft with one hand and massaging my balls with the other. We both released gentle gasps of pleasure as we worked towards each other's orgasm.

The consistency of her sweet nectar slowly shifted to a thin, milky, white as I worked my fingers in and out of her holes, while gently sucking on her engorged pink love button. She gasped between gentle bobs on the head of my cock, not willing to take me as fully as she did in the morning. When her mound began quivering slightly around my fingers, I knew she was close.

Which is why I stopped suddenly and waited for her to call me out. It took her a few more seconds of neglect to stop herself and look back at me. I gave her a squint-eyed look of suspicion which elicited a guilty smile. "Baby, do you know how close I am!?"

"Were you nice?"

She gave my cock head a tentative kiss, before responding, "What do you mean?"

I gave her a playful slap with my free hand, "You know what I mean."

She giggled, wiggling her ass and rubbing the head of my dick against her cheek, "At the store?"

Ooh, she was guilty. I gave her a slightly harder slap on the ass that sent her cheek jiggling.

"AH! Mmmmm, what was that for!?" she asked in mock shock.

"Because I think you're being bad."

"I wasn't bad" she exclaimed in a hurry as I raised my hand higher than last time, "We just had a talk. I'll tell you about it later. What's important is, uh, this." She twisted across my legs to reach into a bag next to the bed, pulling out the shiny silver butt plug I'd seen in Linea's locker. Or her ass depending on how you want to count it.

I brought my hand down hard, an audible crack resonating through the room. "OOOOOOOF! Mmmmmm, whyyyy? I told you I wanted to borrow it!"

I considered her with a playful look for a moment, "How red did her face get?"

I began gently massaging the pink flesh where I had spanked her, my other hand continued working her pussy at the same time. She struggled under the attention to focus as her impending climax began building again.

"Not too bad, I bought her a better one!" She pleaded.

I squeezed a chunk of the red flesh in my hand and asked, "Was she this red? Don't lie. I will confirm."

A momentary look of terror crossed her face before she meekly shook her head in the negative.

"Was it darker?" She hesitated, a mischievous smile crossing her face before a look of faux concern took over her expression.

"Y-yes."

I pretended to think for a moment while playing with her pink butt cheek and dripping wet pussy, the spanking had a certain effect on her that I decided to explore further.

"While a part of me is pleased that you got this toy, I'm not satisfied in how you obtained it. Therefore, before I use it on you, your ass cheek here..." I gave it a mild slap for effect, causing her to wince momentarily before returning her attention to me, "must be as red as Linea's face was when you convinced her to give it up. Do not lie, or the punishment will be worse."

She stifled an excited smile before responding seriously, "Yes, sir. I understand."

"Good, now let me up, but stay bent over. Use the pillow for comfort, and make sure your ass is as high as you can make it."

She climbed off me, way too excited for the impending spanking. You'd think she had some daddy issues, which maybe she did. I'd never asked about her dad, but that thought was for neither the here nor now. I was completely mesmerized by abusing that ass until it was red and tender. I slid up behind her, setting the plug aside and allowing my cock to slap down across her slit.

I reached down to squeeze her breasts, kissed her neck, followed by a whisper "Are you ready for your punishment?"

She turned her needy eyes back to me and nodded, "Yes, sir. Punish me!"

I caressed her back gently as she stretched out, reaching for the edge of the bed and arching her back deeply in anticipation. I let my hands roam closer to her buttocks, smiling as goose bumps popped up wherever my hands moved.

"Let's start with... fifty percent." My hand came down on her ass cheek hard. A single crack echoed through the room as my hand connected with the lovely globe of her ass.

"Aaaah!" She gasped, shaking her rear end tauntingly, "You can do better!"

"Oh, hmmm. Can I?" I grabbed hold of the base of my cock and gently slapped the head across her pussy. My mind spun, trying to decide how far I should push this game. She cooed at the feel of my dick bouncing across her slit. I leaned forward, letting the head press into her cunt slightly, then whispered in her ear, "Make sure you let me know when it's too much, baby girl."

I then pulled back and slapped her ass harder. She cried out with a sharp gasp. Her hands clenched around the blankets as she bit her lip. I used her unmauled right cheek to gauge the rosiness of her left cheek. There were a few places where I could see the outline of my hand beginning to form. I gently gripped her red cheek, watching her flinch in anticipation of something worse. She looked back, still chewing on her lower lip, sexual need in her eyes.

Without a word I let my head of my cock slip past her lips a moment before reaching back and bringing my hand down harder than I had yet. "AAAAAnnnnngh! FUCK!" I didn't pull my hand away, instead gripping her sore cheek for effect. When I finally pulled my hand away, I smiled when I saw a solid red outline of my hand. Her cheek was clearly the darkest shade of red I had ever seen across Linea's face.

"Is this how much you embarrassed her?" She let out a little whimper, then turned her head to look at her rosy, red ass cheek. With lustful eyes locked on mine she shook her head "no".

"More." she whispered.

I pursed my lips in thought while rubbing the opening of her anus with my thumb. I watched a shiver roll through her body as I massaged her sphincter. After a moment of this, she muttered in a needy tone.

"More."

I honored her request with another hard smack, aiming to land in the same place as my last slap.

"Aaaahck! Nnnnnngh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" She collapsed flat to the bed. Her shiver became a shudder that wracked her body. She turned back, tears in her eyes and a smile on her face.

"Did you just get off?" I asked while caressing her back.

"Maybe?"

I brought my hand down on her bright red ass before she could look back at me.

"OOOOOH! UNGH!! SHIT!!!" She looked back, attempting to pout through painful pants, "I'm sorry! You didn't say I couldn't!"

I looked at her for a moment in consideration, "Fair, but you're not out of the doghouse yet."

I raised my hand up in mock threat, reeling back as far as I could so she could see her impending doom and she immediately covered her rear end, "NOOOOO! I can't take anymore!" I gently lowered my hands and wrapped her up in a large hug.

"She didn't get that red in the face, did she?"

She bit her lip before replying, "Not even close. She knew you told me the story. She got maybe a little pink, but... I really liked it. Now, are you gonna put that thing in me!?"

"You think you deserve a reward!?" I gasped in mock outrage, then began to tickle her chubby body. She giggled and rolled, wincing anytime her left cheek made contact with anything else. After a moment of playing around I pulled her in and kissed her deeply. When we disengaged from our display of love, I held the plug in her line of sight. She eyeballed it in lustful anticipation.

"I got something else, to make it easier." She stretched to reach into her bag and pulled out a bottle of lube. "I already gave it an attempt, but it kinda hurt. So, I got this."

I took the bottle as she handed it to me. She turned her hip to me with a light smack that quickly reminded her of the abuse she allowed. I laughed at her single-mindedness, leaned down to give her another kiss then gently adjusted her so that her ass was back up in the air again.