Amanda's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll go slow."

I popped the cap on the lube, looking at it for a moment deciding on how I wanted to go about applying the magic liquid. I decided to hold it over her tight little brown eye and squeeze it directly onto her hole. She gasped as the cold liquid made contact. I dropped the bottle in panic as the liquid started to slide down her slit and quickly used my fingers to start rubbing it into her waiting hole.

With an audible pop my middle finger slipped down to the hilt with almost no resistance. "Oh! That feels so deep."

"You ok? I've never gone that deep here." I looked at her in concern, her eyes were closed and before long she gave her butt a little wiggle which I took as an indication to continue.

I decided to slip my index finger alongside the middle one and was equally amazed at how easily it went. She purred contentment as I began massaging her clinching asshole. After a minute of this I grabbed the plug and flashed her an excited smile. She returned it with another wiggle of her ass.

I made sure to cost the entirety of the butt plug in lube before pressing the tip against her spasming, waiting hole.

"Now, relax baby, I'm gonna do this slow."

She took a deep breath, "Okay. I'm ready."

I placed my right hand on her right butt cheek, the one that wasn't fiery red with abuse, and pressed the tip of the plug into her ass with my other hand. It was probably a good three inches long, and the first half an inch slipped in easily enough. As it widened though, I started to meet resistance.

"Mmmmmmm." She cooed at first.

I carefully pressed past the first bit of resistance, but it was here that it truly started to balloon out in shape.

"Mmmmphf!" She grunted, reflexively pulling away. "How far is it?"

"Uh, less, you have to stay still, you pulled away too far."

"Hold on, I'll move to the floor."

I started to protest, then realized what she meant as she swung off the bed to her knees, then laid across the bed with her ass fully accessible. I scooted up beside her and started my second attempt. This time when I reached the fat part, she still tried to pull away but could only go so far.

"It feels HUGE! How did Lin manage to have it in all day with no lube!?"

I stopped at that revelation, "All day!?" Her hole already looked stretched beyond reason.

"Yes, now push more in!"

"As you wish!"

I gently asserted more pressure, but her sphincter seemed to refuse. I was about to tell her we can try again later but she spoke first.

"She said if it gets stuck here, you can't be gentle. Just give me a chance to try and relax, then shove. She said it should just pop right in then."

"Uh, you sure?"

She took a deep breath, then let it out a second later in a big gush, "DO IT!"

I didn't hesitate, I gave it a firm push and her sphincter magically gave way to instantly swallow the plug, only leaving the flared base exposed with enough space to get a grip on it and pull it out when we were ready.

Amanda groaned, clearly in pain, but waved me down as she took a moment to adjust, "Ooooooh God! That actually hurt a little, but... but... mmmmm. Okay."

"You good?"

"Mmmm, very. Give me a second to adjust, I just feel so full."

She rolled over slowly, giving me a satisfying view of her heavy breasts, then backed onto the edge of the bed with her ass hanging off. The view from my angle was something I'll never forget. She spread wide for me to inspect the work, her juices flowing down into the crack of her ass to carve a path around the shaft of the shiny plug. My heart raced, threatening to cause me to pass out so fast it pumped blood to my brain. In a titanic effort of will, I clenched my eyes shut long enough to get my breathing under control

"Ok, now. You've filled my throat, and now my ass. Come fill my cunt, baby." She purred, insistent lust practically dripping from her lips.

I made her orgasm in five strokes.

She reached down to fidget absently with the end of the plug, then spread her puffy pussy lips aside, an obvious invitation which I took greedily. She yelped when I grabbed her thick thighs to pull her closer to me, then slammed my cock into her drenched cunt.

"AAAAAAH!" she cried out, eyes rolling up into the back of her head. I could feel the plug applying subtle pressure on the bottom of my shaft through the thin membrane that separated her cervix from her anus. Her pussy was always tight, and always wet, so it always felt quite snug, now it felt absolutely crowded. Her sex went into overdrive, contracting and relaxing in rhythmic fashion.

I slid back slowly, pulling out until just the head rested inside her hairy lips. She visibly relaxed, eyes fluttering slightly before focusing on me. Her heaving chest began to calm as she sucked in deep breaths, loving eyes locking on my own. She opened her mouth to speak, but I didn't give her a chance. I slammed back into her, burying my shaft all the way to the balls. Her breasts and belly fat bounced away at my intrusion.

"NNNNNGH! SHI- OOOH!" She began muttering incoherently, legs lightly wrapping around my backside. Her hands went to her breasts, squeezing them together in a marvelous display of womanly flesh. I watched her antics, reveling in the feel of her quivering pussy and the added pressure of the plug, as I slowly extracted my cock to its previous position, head nestled comfortably just inside her wet slit. She reached a hand up to rest on my muscled stomach, mouth moving in an attempt to form words her brain could no longer process.

I took a firm hold on her hips, leaned forward at the waist and plunged into her for the third time, harder than the last. Despite the crowded space, I slid so quickly into her I almost slipped. She arched her back and pulled me in deeper with her heels. I laughed a little as she groaned loudly in pleasure. Just as I regained my footing and began to pull back, she gripped me tight with her thighs, the flexing of muscles tightening her vaginal canal like some kind of wet, hot vice. She pushed up with one hand to grab me by the back of the neck and pulled me in for a deep lust filled kiss.

I crashed into her with less force than before, though her response just kept escalating. Her teeth closed around my bottom lip, I nearly jerked back, when I didn't feel any pain, I realized she was still at least partly conscious of what she was doing.

"Hrrmmmmmm ssssssso goooooood. MORE!" She nearly whispered the first and shouted the last.

I scooped my arms under hers and took a firm grip in her shoulders, reveling in the feeling of her pussy as it hovered near an orgasm. In the back of my list addled mind, I knew she'd probably get off from the building anticipation. But I had other ideas. I bit down on the space between her neck and collar, drew my hips back and plunged once more into her sopping greedy cunt.

"FUUUUUUUUUU-aaaah! AAAAGHK! Ugh! Ugh!" Her body contorted in orgasmic pleasure. I felt her pussy rapidly shudder around my thick cock a half a second after she raked her fingers down my back. As the muscles in her pelvis tightened, the plug squeezed tighter against the bottom of my shaft, sending me over the edge. For a moment, I felt nothing, then my own gasps of pleasure escaped in time to the spurts of jizz I unloaded into her needy pussy. We lay there for minutes wrapped around each other in a sweaty quivering mess, grunts of pleasure rolling through us as we catch our breaths.

When proper vision finally returns to our eyes, we find ourselves staring at each other, smiles slowly forming on our faces. "That was fucking INTENSE!" I remark with enthusiasm, reveling at the feel of my cock slowly softening in her pussy.

"Oh, this is never coming out!" She teased the stem of the plug while caressing my chest and arms.

"What if I want to put something else in there?" I tease, wagging my eyebrows at her.

"Oh, I don't think so. This is so big; you would tear me in two!" She laughed, causing her sweat covered breasts to jiggle pleasantly.

The sound of feet shuffling away from my door caught my attention. I looked over in deep thought.

"I told her she could watch." Amanda cooed beside me.

I turned back to her with squinted eyes, "You are pushing it!" Then I leaned into her for a deep kiss.

"Give me a couple days, I think my ass is going to be raw, inside and out, for a bit." she giggled, rolling away from me to find her clothes, "How long do you think she was there?"

"At least half, probably through the spanking. You gotta go to work?"

She looked back with a pout, "Yeah, and I have a shift in the morning. Don't do anything I wouldn't do while I'm gone, lover."

I thought for a moment and came up blank, "What exactly would you not do!?"