Amanda's Rude Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron had started to fuck her hard. He was hammering it into her. He was a powerful guy and he knew it.

Bainbridge was mauling her tits with his mouth as both her ends were pounded with big dicks.

'Fuck me she's coming again,' shouted Ron. 'This bitch is on heat.'

She was. Amanda was having a huge orgasm as Ron beat his pole into her harder and harder.

Larry and Ron changed ends and she found herself on all fours with Larry in her from behind and Ron in her mouth, his dick covered in her cum.

Larry was long and he fucked her more slowly than Ron but deeper with long strokes.

Bainbridge had started work her arsehole while Larry fucked her. His finger working its way through the lube.

It drove her crazy.

She came again letting out a muffled scream with Ron's huge weapon in her mouth.

'She loves that Bainbridge,' Larry told him, 'something bigger required I think.'

'You read my mind Larry,' laughed Bainbridge withdrawing his finger.

Amanda saw Bainbridge walk to the table with all the plugs and dildos.

'Lets start getting her hole stretched for later,' chuckled Bainbridge. 'This one's got a good motor on it.'

Amanda had suspected that they planned to fuck her bottom today, but this confirmed it.

She felt the dildo tip prise open her entrance and slide up inside her.

Her mouth was getting fucked by Ron, but she yelped as she took the dildo in her arsehole.

She got a sharp spank from Bainbridge.

'Quiet lady. Get used to it there's much bigger coming.'

Larry was fucking Amanda harder now, obviously turned on by the Dildo that Bainbridge had deep in her bum and when he turned the vibration on it sent her over the edge and she came violently, her body shaking.

There was no let up. All her holes were filled.

Larry and Bainbridge changed places and she was getting a hard fuck from her ruthless nieghbour.

Larry was fucking her bottom with the dildo that had been turned up to full speed.

Ron pulled out of her mouth to come and watch the action.

Amanda had never felt pleasure like it. She knew she had no option but to let these guys use her body but she couldn't stop coming.

'Oh my fucking god,' she screamed as she orgasmed again.

She had a few moments rest as Larry and Ron changed places.

'She needs bigger Ron,' Bainbridge pointed to the dildo table.

'Here's what we need,' said Ron laughing, 'Larry get in her mouth before i put this in her.'

'Give her more lube,' said Larry as he filled Amanda's mouth.

She felt some more liquid squirt into her followed by a much bigger rod pushed into her bum hole. Ron turned it on and she felt it buzz as he forced it into her.

''Fuck that is going in nicely. Take it all in. Good girl.' shouted Ron. 'Right lets fuck her hard lads.'

Amanda squealed as the big vibrator was moved in and out of her, slowly at first but then much harder and faster.

'This cunt is drenched.' laughed Bainbridge, 'she's fucking loving that Ron.'

The pair of them got in a rhythm in her pussy and arsehole and it was too much for her.

Amanda thought she may pass out from coming. Her body shook as dicks penetrated every part if her body.

'She's ready for the real thing,' said Bainbridge.

'She fucking is,' agreed Ron removing the dildo from her bum.

Amanda knew what was coming.

'Get her on her back lads,' Bainbridge instructed. 'I want to see her face as I put this in her arsehole.'

Amanda was turned on her back and Larry and Ron each held a stockinged leg each.

Amanda looked at Bainbridge as he rubbed lube into his huge cock.

'Mr Bainbridge. It's too big,' she pleaded.

''Hold her still lads,' Bainbridge told them. 'Don't let her wriggle. We'll use the restraints if we have to Lady. You've been warned.'

'Please Mr Bainbridge,' Amanda couldn't believe she was going to have to take these dicks in her bum.

It was no use. Bainbridge was on top of her and the tip of his cock was inside her.

He pushed it in without stopping.

'Oh fuck. This hole is fucking unbelievable,' announced Bainbridge.

She screamed as his pole went right up inside her.

Larry and Ron held her legs in the air allowing their friend to get right inside to his balls.

Amanda had done it. He was in her.

'Your going to fucking enjoy this lads. She's tight put she's taken the whole thing. Right. Ron get in her mouth and Larry you're on cunt duty. Lets keep her coming while I fuck her.'

Ron turned Amanda's head and filled her mouth.

Larry fingered her soaking pussy as Bainbridge started to fuck her bottom.

'Good girl. I knew I could turn you into an anal whore,' said Bainbridge starting to pound into her.

Amanda was writhing around as Larry played with her pussy. She had to admit it was fucking amazing.

'Oh fuck I'm going to cum. Make me cum Larrry. Oh god.' Amanda was screaming the place down.

For the next hour they shared her arsehole between them. On her back, on all fours she was their anal whore. One after another they fucked her arsehole with their huge meat.

Amanda had never come so much in her life.

'She's fucking loving this,' said Ron as he drilled into her from behind as she sucked Bainbridge's dick.

'That's it. Suck that dick girl.' Bainbridge told her, 'give it to her harder Ron.'

'I'm struggling to hold on here,' said Ron, 'might be time?'

'You ready to get flooded with spunk you little whore?' Bainbridge asked.

Amanda nodded with his dick in her mouth.

'One lot in her cunt, one in her mouth and one up her bum.' suggested Ron.

'Perfect,' said Larry 'I'm shooting in her mouth if nobody objects.'

'You and Ron spit roast her and I'll come up he arse as a finale,' said Bainbridge.

The got her in position on the floor on her hands and knees. Larry was stood in front with his big cock in her mouth.

Amanda sucked him, focussing on the head but deep throating him every third or fourth stroke. Larry groaned with pleasure leaking pre-cum into her mouth.

Ron was in her pussy at the rear. He was so big and he was powerfully hammering into her.

'Get ready for two big loads girl. These two cum more than me,' Bainbridge laughed, 'you're gonna drown in the fucking stuff.'

Amanda could feel herself coming again but the two men were going to beat her to it.

'You ready Ron?' asked Larry.

'Fuck yes mate. Let's fill her.'

Amanda felt herself start to cum as Ron exploded in her from behind.

'There you go love, take that lot. Oh fuck me. Yes.'

It was a torrent of spunk, jet after jet spilling inside her.

Amanda was coming as Larry shot his load in her mouth.

He held her head so that she couldn't pull away as she took a stream of his cum down her throat.

'Swallow the lot girl,' growled Larry as he pulled out and spurted the last jet on her face.

Amanda was trying to control her own orgasm but also coping with two of the biggest loads she'd ever taken.

She swallowed what she could but she was dripping with stuff at both ends.

'Oh my god,' she gasped. 'So much cum.'

'Fucking well done boys,' said Bainbridge 'now get off and give her to me.'

She realised that she still had him to deal with and he wanted to cum in her bottom.

'Right you. Back on the bed now. On your back,' ordered Bainbridge. He stroked his huge erection.

Larry and Ron helped her up, still dripping in cum.

They manoeuvred her onto the bed and on to her back her head supported by pillows.

Before she knew it they had her wrists clipped into the restraints on either side at the top of the bed.

The leather wrist handcuffs were attached to ropes and secured her in place, flat on her back.

'What? But you said if I was good?' Amanda protested.

Bainbridge wasn't interested.

'I want you tied up for fucking,' he was coating his huge dick in lube. 'If you shut it then I'll let you have some of this.'

They were all laughing.

'Larry. She loved your fingers. We need to keep her coming while I'm fucking her arsehole. Get them in her cunt mate.'

'Ron you take her tits.'

Amanda moaned as Larry's fingers went into her spunk filled pussy.

Bainbridge lifted up stockinged and heeled legs and them back so he had access to her hole.

'Here's that lube I promised you,' he gave her two squirts before running his finger round her rim and sliding it in.

She let out another moan and could feel a big orgasm coming.

Before she could get there he pulled his finger out and slid the enormous cock in her hole.

'Oh fuck. Jesus,' she screamed coming all over Larry's fingers.

She was tied up with a monster cock in her bum and her tits and pussy were being mauled.

She had been fucked in her arsehole for like what seemed hours but it felt like Bainbridge wanted her to remember this one.

'Take that meat you fucking slut,' he growled, pounding his dick into her.

She felt like a slut. She'd been coming for hours and fucked senseless in every hole.

As Bainbridge savaged her bum she realised that this was going to be very difficult to not do again. Although she knew it was very wrong and she risked losing everything.

Bainbridge was about to give her the first anal load she'd ever had and she wanted it.

'Here it comes. You're getting filled girl. Oh fuck. Take it bitch.'

Bainbridge fired his cream up her willing hole, his cock was as far up her as it would go.

Larry's fingers finished her off one last time and she writhed in ectasy as Bainbridge's weapon continued to unload a stream of spunk up her.

She tried to move her hands but they were in the leather bracelets. She had the three men's cum everywhere.

Bainbridge took his dick out her arsehole and she felt his cum ooze out of her.

'Fuck,' said Ron, 'that was bloody mental. You can pop round anytime love.'

Bainbridge took the handcuffs off her.

'Use the shower room to clean up and meet us downstairs,'

Amanda lay there for a few minutes trying to recover from the brutal fucking she'd just been given.

The shower was hot and she stayed in for 15 minutes or so, trying to let the cum drain out of her.

Once she was dry she collected up her lingerie and heels, put a towel round herself and went downstairs.

The three guys were sat in the lounge waiting for her. They were back in their golf gear.

He panties and bra were on the coffee table.

'Put the undies and the heels on the table,' said Bainbridge, 'all that's staying here for next time.'

'Come and sit down. Take that towel off and sit on it. I don't want you dripping spunk on the leather sofa.'

She lay the towel down and sat naked on the sofa.

Bainbridge pushed a button on his TV control. The TV flashed on and he pressed another button and the 60 inch TV on the wall came to life.

Amanda watched horrified as she appeared on the screen, tied to the bed, screaming and coming getting fucked in her bum by Bainbridge.

He paused it at a shot of her face.

She was mortified.

'You can't do this. Please I beg you no,' she pleaded.

'Fucking calm down,' Bainbridge scolded her.

'We have no interest in ruining your life or ending your marriage. Our marathon fuck show was filmed as our insurance policy.'

'What the fuck?' Amanda screamed.

'Your Meadows Community is no interest to me. We have our own community and we have lots of similar friends that will want to meet you,' explained Bainbridge.

'You see we will be using you again in the future, quite a lot.'

'Oh my god,' said Amanda realising where this was going.

Bainbridge continued. 'This little video ensures that when we contact you with instructions, you carry them out without question.'

'Any problems and a memory stick with your home movie goes through every letterbox in the Meadows,' said Ron.

'We have lots of plans for you and that gorgeous body my dear,' said Larry.

'All understood?' asked Bainbridge.

Amanda nodded.

'Ok. Put your clothes back on and run along home. You'll be hearing from us very soon,' Bainbridge smiled.

She went back to her changing room and put her clothes back on. She sat on the bed and thought about the mess she was in with these guys.

More importantly, she wondered what her next assignment would be.