Amanda's Rude Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh god yes. Deeper please, fuck me I'm coming again.'

Amanda was out of control. She screamed to another orgasm as Bainbridge fucked her even harder.

She could tell Bainbridge wanted to unload but she wanted one more orgasm.

She climbed on to of him a lowered herself onto his enormous rod so it was as deep as it would go.

Bainbridge was mauling her tits and squeezing her nipples as she rode him.

'Cum on that big dick. You're my cock slut now. Fuck these tits are fucking huge.'

Bainbridge was really close but Amanda rode him carefully so she got what she needed and shook as she came all over the big pole inside her.

'Right. On your knees. You're having my load now lady,' Bainbridge pushed her down on the floor onto her knees and stuffed his rock hard dick in her mouth.

'These balls are full so get ready to take my spunk. Don't you dare spill any'.

Bainbridge pulled his cock out of Amanda's mouth and slowly stroked it.

She opened her mouth so she was ready for his load, and he let her have it.

His cock exploded into her mouth. It was a torrent of cum and she gulped it down the best she could.

It spilled out the sides of her mouth.

'Swallow that cum, get it all down girl,' Bainbridge kept coming before wiping what was left on his dick onto her face, before putting it back in her mouth to clean it up.

Amanda was full of cum and her face was dripping in the stuff.

She was exhausted. She'd cum so much. It had been a brutal but incredible fuck.

'You can use the bathroom here to shower, then meet me downstairs,' Bainbridge ordered.

Amanda got herself together and showered in the bathroom of the sex room.

She put her little socks on before going downstairs to find the rest of her clothes.

He had collected her clothes up and folded them in pile for her.

Bainbridge was sat waiting for her. 'Get dressed and we can talk,' he said.

There were no panties in the pile and she looked over to see he was holding them.

'I'm keeping these,' he said.

She dressed herself back into her gym gear.

'Right. I'll need your mobile number please. Put it into my phone,' he handed her his mobile.

'What. How come?'

'So we can keep in touch and arrange our next meeting of course.'

'Mr Bainbridge. Today was unexpected and quite incredible actually but I'm not sure we can do this again.'

Amanda wasn't actually sure if she could stop herself doing it again.

'Oh we can and we will. I can assure you of that.' Bainbridge advised her.

'Well I'm not sure that's a good idea.' Amanda knew it wasn't a good idea.

'Well unless you want me turning up at your next Meadows Community event and letting slip what a filthy cock slut you are.' Bainbridge was smiling.

'That's outrageous,' spluttered Amanda.

'Just put your fucking number in and I'll be in touch when I've got plans for you,' he ordered.

Amanda tapped her number into his phone and left.

The next few days went by without incident. Greg came home to a slightly different weekend from the previous one.

Amanda was sore from the savage fucking that Bainbridge had given her so she tried to dodge sexual contact as much as she could.

She'd ended up giving him a blow job on Sunday night, out of guilt more than anything.

She let him cum in her mouth as a treat but it was a trickle of spunk compared to the ridiculous load that Bainbridge had given her.

When Greg went off early Monday morning it was a bit of a relief. She knew she was out of sorts and couldn't stop thinking about Bainbridge's magnificent dick and what it had done to her.

She also aware that his threat to expose their secret could ruin her reputation in the Meadows, which was the most important thing in the world to her.

With Greg now away again she was expecting something from Bainbridge but nothing came.

She was just thinking about going to bed around 9pm when her phone pinged with a message.

'You've got a package' it read.

She opened the front door and there was a small box.

She took it quickly inside and saw there was a decent size butt plug and a bottle of lube.

Another message arrived.

'We need to start stretching that tight arsehole of yours.'

Another one straight after.

'Use plenty of lube and put it in. Leave it in overnight.'

Amanda took the package upstairs and was just getting ready for bed when another text arrived.

'Send a photo when it's in so that I know you've done it.'

Amanda was surprised how much she'd enjoyed the anal action, but Bainbridge couldn't possibly be planning to fuck her with a cock of his size.

She knew that she needed to do as he'd asked so took the lube bottle and applied some with her finger to her hole and then inserted the nozzle into herself. She did two big squirts so that she was ready for the plug.

The plug had quite a large bulbus head but it felt good as the tip edged into her.

She let out a cry as the widest part of the plug slid into her but she pushed it all the way in until it nestled completely inside her.

It actually felt really good and her pussy was wet again.

She decided that the photo might be best on all fours, so she lined the camera phone up and set a delay for her to get in position.

She got on her hands and knees on the bed and presented her filled bottom to the camera.

Once it had flashed she looked at the picture.

Very impressive she thought. She looked really hot. She loved her big round bum.

She sent the photo to Bainbridge and waited.

'Fuck me. That's hot. Make sure that stays in you tomorrow morning,' came the reply.

Amanda smiled. She was fucking hot. She needed to do something about her soaking wet pussy

When she woke up she immediately removed the plug and put in next to the very used dildo on the bedside table. Both items required a very good wash.

There was a message from Bainbridge on her phone.

'Make sure you're available after 3pm tomorrow (Wednesday). Details to follow.'

She had a meeting set up for then but she could move it.

'OK' she replied.

Nothing else came from him until later that until around 1pm.

'Do you have any of the following items?'

A list followed on the next message.

'Black Stockings and Suspenders set

Black thong/ g string (skimpy)

Black bra (lacey)

Black high heels at least 6 inches'

She used to wear sexy outfits when she first met Greg but he stopped asking and she stopped wearing it. She wore stockings to work sometimes but always hold ups.

Power heels were her thing. She had a wardrobe full.

She replied.

'No

No

No

Yes'

Another text.

'You need to go shopping for the 'no' items before tomorrow then'

She looked at the message.

'Ok but why?' she replied.

Nothing came back straight away.

Eventually another text.

'I have a couple of mates coming over for a beer after golf. I want to show you off, so you'll need to wear something nice to impress them. Not your old gym gear like last week.'

Amanda put the phone down. Mates? What bloody mates!

'What??? Who are these people?' she replied.

Another text.

'Golfer pals, my age, big dicks. rough fuckers. Just your type.'

Jesus. He was serious. Amanda went back quickly.

'I'm not sure about this.'

Bainbridge wasn't messing about.

'You know what happens if you don't. Text me when the shopping trip is completed, and make sure you buy expensive stuff. You can afford it.'

Fuck. She looked at her watch. It was 2pm. There was a Victoria's Secret in town. There was time if she left now.

She grabbed her keys and left the house. Bainbridge was watching her from the window smiling.

Fortunately she parked easily and went into the shop. She explained exactly what she wanted to a very helpful assistant, who tried to sell her all manner of other things.

She managed to buy exactly what Bainbridge had asked for, and she had the perfect shoes in her wardrobe.

She was on auto pilot not really thinking what lay ahead, just knowing that she didn't have a lot of choice.

She arrived home around 5pm and took her purchases upstairs to try on and make sure she would meet Bainbridge's requirements tomorrow.

She put everything on. She looked so hot. It occurred to her that she should be wearing this for her husband and not three dirty old men. Two of which were complete strangers.

She texted Bainbridge as instructed to tell him that the shopping trip had been successful.

She got another text around 8pm.

'Good. Well done. Get that plug in again tonight and send me a picture. On your back this time.'

Amanda decided that she might head up early and get Bainbridge what he'd asked for.

She stripped off, filled her bum with lube again, and slipped the plug inside her arsehole.

It went in much easier tonight. It felt bloody good she thought.

She set the camera on delay and got in position on her back. She put her hands behind her thighs and rocked back so the plug in her bum was visible.

She looked at the picture. She had made sure that her face was hidden, but it was a great shot of her plugged bottom and tits.

She sent it to Bainbridge.

'Very nice,' came the reply.

Another followed quickly.

'Keep it in all night. No making yourself cum. I need you as horny as fuck for tomorrow.'

Amanda put a finger in her pussy.

Soaked.

She needed to cum but Bainbridge was probably right. She needed to be on heat for him tomorrow.

In the morning she woke up and removed the plug but there had already been a text.

'You have a package.'

She put on her robe and opened the front door.

Another box.

She grabbed it and took it upstairs.

She opened it to find a home enema kit and a handwritten note titled 'Your instructions for today.'

She read it carefully.

'Please ensure you comply with these instructions.

Use this kit at around 1 PM. You will be having things in your arsehole today and I expect you to be clean.

Shower and tidy up around 2PM. Cunt needs to be totally hairless.

Put the butt plug in and arrive with it fully inserted.

Wear normal clothes so not to attract any attention from your precious community.

Bring with you the outfit purchased yesterday and do not forget the shoes. There will be a room ready for you to change in.

You can do your make up here too so bring it with you. Nice and slutty with bright red lipstick please.

Knock on my door at precisely 3 PM'

Fuck. This was actually happening.

Amanda had moved her meeting to the morning to meet Bainbridge's requirements.

She was not on her game. Her head was at Bainbridge's house and whatever was waiting there for her.

She ended her meeting early and arrived home at around midday, noticing that there were no cars on the drive across the road.

She couldn't eat, instead she had some water and waited until 1 PM to use the kit that Bainbridge had sent her.

Once she'd showered and meticulously removed every last hair from her pussy she inserted the butt plug and sat on the bed to wait for 3 PM.

Out of the window she could now see that there were now three cars on Bainbridge's driveway.

It was a sunny day, so she put on some shorts and flip flops with a nice white blouse and white bra. She wouldn't look conspicuous crossing the close to her neighbour in these casual clothes.

She put the 6 inch black patent heels into a small holdall with the outfit still in the Victoria's Secret bag from yesterday. Nobody would guess what was in there.

Lastly she grabbed her make up bag and put it in the bag.

At one minute to 3 she left the house and crossed the road.

She rang the bell and waited.

Thirty seconds later Bainbridge answered.

'Right on time. I'm impressed. Come in,' Bainbridge was dressed in his golf gear.

'The guys are in the garden having a beer. I have set up the downstairs bedroom for you to get ready.' Bainbridge showed her through to the room.

In Amanda's house this room was a study, but Bainbridge had set it up as a spare room.

'You can do your make up and get your outfit on in here. No rush. The lads are just finishing a beer. They'll want a quick shower and I'll call you when we're ready for you,' Bainbridge instructed.

'Just wait in this room until I call for you. Ok?' Bainbridge squeezed her bum, 'that plug better be in your arsehole,' he growled at her.

'Of course. I done everyting you've asked of me Mr Bainbridge,' Amanda pleaded.

He opened the door to leave,' You're gonna have the time of your fucking life today.'

Oh my god. This was happening. She was so fucking horny. Her pussy was leaking juice down her legs. This was insane.

She tried to focus and sat down to do her make up.

Slutty she'd been told. Plenty of lipstick usually saw to that. Too much eyeliner and blusher also did the trick.

She undressed. Her panties were drenched. She folded her clothes ready to put back on later when they'd finished with her.

She put on the black lacy bra and the tiny black thong. Her ass looked amazing in it.

Next the suspender belt and the stockings clipped into place.

She took the stiletto heels from the holdall and stepped into them.

She loved heels and she knew she looked great in them.

She was ready. She looked in the mirror. She looked red hot. She hoped Bainbridge would approve.

She sat on the bed, pussy dripping, waiting to be called through, dressed like a total whore and she suspected she was about to be used like one.

It was another five minutes before there was a knock on the door. It was Bainbridge.

'Come through to the lounge in one minute.'

Amanda got to her feet and checked herself in the mirror. Still fucking hot.

She opened the door and tottered in her heels into the lounge.

Bainbridge was sat in his usual armchair and his two friends were seated on the sofa.

All three were completely naked and stroking very large hard dicks.

'Oh my word,' Amanda gasped as she looked around the room.

'Meet my friends Larry and Ron,' announced Bainbridge, 'as you can see they are very excited to meet you.'

They were both a similar age to Bainbridge, early 60s.

Larry was silver haired and looked quite debonair and sophisticated. He was lean like Bainbridge and although he was sat down you could see he was a tall man.

Ron was different. A much harder looking man. Shaved head and stocky, much bigger built than the other two but shorter, maybe 5'8. Really powerful looking man.

The one thing they all had in common was their huge dicks.

Bainbridge was the biggest she'd ever seen but these two were similar.

Larry might have been longer than Bainbridge but not as much width, wheras Ron's dick was long and thick.

'Very pleased to meet you my dear,' Larry said in a very posh voice, 'you are even better than Bainbridge here described.'

'Bainbridge you have surpassed yourself with this one. Fuck me. She's fantastic,' Ron was very impressed.

'Come and stand in the middle of the room and let us inspect you my dear,' said Larry.

Amanda was pleased that they liked her but these cocks were enormous and so hard.

She stood in between them and turned so they all got a view of all sides.

'That fucking arse is something else,' said Ron.

'Take you panties down and show them,' Bainbridge ordered.

Amanda dropped the thong around her ankles and bent over in front of them to reveal her plugged hole.

'Fuck. That's brillant,' Ron was laughing.

'I've had her plugged all week,' laughed Bainbridge, 'it's been in her overnight and everything. Nicely stretched it for today.'

Bainbridge came over to Amanda. 'Get on your hands and knees,' he ordered.

Amanda did as she was told, bum still facing the guys on the sofa.

'What a fucking ass,' admired Ron.

'Magnificent,' agreed Larry.

'You can see why I wanted to stretch her arsehole,' chuckled Bainbridge, pulling the plug slowly out of her.

Amanda gasped as she felt Bainbridge replace the plug with his finger.

'Oh yes. That has come a long way since last week,' Bainbridge was pleased with his work.

'Pass that lube and come and try her out'.

Larry and Ron joined Bainbridge at the rear of Amanda.

She felt the nozzle of the lube bottle got into her bum and four long squeezes applied, emptying the liquid into her. A finger then rimmed her hole, greasing up the entrance.

A finger went in and she gasped and got a spank for it.

'Oh that's heaven,' said Larry as he fingered her.

He pulled out and a thicker finger went all the way into her and worked her hole.

It felt so good, she moaned with pleasure and felt her pussy leak some more.

'Fuck that's great. You've done well Bainbridge,' Ron congratulated his friend.

'Look at that wet cunt, she's fucking drenched.' Bainbridge plunged a finger into her.

Amanda couldn't believe how she felt. The fingers in both her holes were too much and she started to come.

'Oh my god,' she pushed back on the fingers to try and get them deeper into her and more pleasure.

'Jesus. She's fucking coming,' said Ron, putting his finger deeper into her hole.

'Told you lads. This is one very dirty posh bitch,' Bainbridge had two fingers in her wet snatch.

Amanda's orgasm ripped through her until her face was planted in the living room rug and her other end, full of fingers stopped shaking.

'I think she's ready for fucking,' laughed Larry.

'Fucking right,' said Ron.

'Right on your feet lady,' ordered Bainbridge.

Amanda's head was spinning but she clambered up using the armchair as support.

Bainbridge had hold of her. 'You're going upstairs. You know where it is.'

'Do you want me to take this off Mr Bainbridge?' Amanda wasn't sure what they wanted.

'Take the bra off and lose the panties but the rest stays on. Especially the shoes.'

Amanda unclipped her bra and took her tits out.

She stepped out of the knickers that were still round her ankles.

Bainbridge slapped her bum. 'Upstairs now,' he ordered.

Amanda knew where she was going and walked up the stairs with the three guys following behind.

She could feel the lube oozing out of her bum as she walked and her pussy juices were running down the insides of her legs.

As she walked into Bainbridge's sex room she heard the door slam shut behind her.

The door was locked and bolted, the key placed on a high shelf as before.

She sat on the bed in her stockings, suspenders and heels, looking at the three guys stroking their huge dicks.

'Listen carefully,' Bainbridge instructed. 'I think you want this as much as we do, so I hope you're going to do as your told?'

Amanda nodded.

'This is going to be a very rough fuck, but you need to take it like a good girl. Understood?'

She nodded again.

'There are no safe words and you aren't getting out of here until you're full of our cum and we've finished with you. Is that clear?

'Yes Mr Bainbridge,' Amanda nodded again.

'The minute you disobey any instruction we will be using these,' Bainbridge held up the restraints attached to the bed. 'We will tie you to this bed and do whatever we want to you anyway.'

'I understand,' she said.

'Right gentlemen. She knows the rules. For the next few hours you can use and abuse her as you see fit.'

'Fucking lovely,' growled Ron.

In a second they were all over her.

Larry was kissing her. His tongue deep in her throat.

Bainbridge was eating her pussy and Ron was chewing on her nipples.

She came again almost immediately, her body bucking with pure pleasure.

She managed a cry as Larry came up for air.

'This cunt is coming in buckets.' said Bainbridge.

Ron left her tits and moved Bainbridge out of the way. He slid his hard dick all the way into her.

Amanda screamed, he was huge and he totally filled her.

Larry had replaced his tongue with his big cock. He had propped her head up with two pillows and had straddled her so her could fuck her in the mouth.