Amara: A New Addition to the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Jason, yes! Fill me with your thick fucking cock, blow me up with your fucking cum!" Katie howled out to her boyfriend in her horny haze, her mind clouded with the hot pink mist of lust. It was a good show for the viewing audience. Her vocal outbursts that made her sound like a desperate whore weren't just for show; she genuinely enjoyed letting loose while she took a superhuman fucking, it was just a bonus that it provided some entertaining audio content to the obscene videos they produced.

As Jason & Amara kept up their rhythm, the hyper cocked young man moved his feet up and placed them against Katie's thighs, matching Amara's pulling with his legs to try and pick up the slack. Once he was comfortable with the feeling, he shouted over to Amara to catch her attention.

"Hey Amara, I need someone to sit on my face! Get up here!" The Indian maid heard his cries and released her own straps, leaving them by her sides as she looked up and saw Katie continue to slide up and down his rod by only Jason's means. She smirked, knowing that Jason wanted her as well as Katie, but she also made sure to hurry out from the pool. When he came, whether it was into Katie's waiting womb or just straight into the pool, she'd be in trouble if she was still in it when the time came.

She climbed up the ladder and ambled provocatively towards Jason, making sure to sway her hips as she walked and rubbed her fake boobs together. She knew it riled him up, arousing him even more than normal when he was balls deep in Katie, and she relished the knowledge that she was making him even more horny. Jason watched intently while Amara clambered up onto the base of his meat log, throwing a leg over and ramming her ass into his face.

"Mmm, yeah, you like eating my pussy? I bet you do..." Amara cooed as she felt Jason's tongue eagerly writhe inside her cunny, hitting all her hotspots and sparking up her own building orgasm. Jason's arms were busy yanking Katie back and forth to assist Amara, so she had to make do with her own hands as she continued to rub and tweak her own nipples, drawing out more and more bliss from the sexual frenzy she was caught up in.

It was here that Jason felt at home. Sat on his colossal balls, cock filling his girlfriend, and face buried in the wet cunt of his newly hired slutty maid, he felt like he was in his own personal heaven of smut. The pilling sensations seemed to plug directly into Jason's astronomical libido, and like a powerplant hooked up to a lightbulb, it quickly overloaded him and caused an explosion of orgasmic euphoria.

He wrenched Katie back hard, pulling her right down to the hilt of his cum-cannon and prompting Amara to bring her hands from her own tits to slap and grope at Katie's own sizable ass as she dived headfirst to work her tongue around Katie's asshole. The smacks and smooches Amara laid on her female employer tipped the bimbo over into what must have been her 30th orgasm of the fuck session, as a gurgle like that of an emtying bathtub sounded from Jason's full nuts and announced his coming climax.

"Fucking... cram my womb... with your cuuummm...!" Katie exploded between laboured breaths as the first rope of jizz, the size and weight of a ship's rope shot deep inside of her, flooding her womb in one fell swoop and bulging out her belly. As more and more of Jason's jism disgorged sitself into her, her belly ballooned out more and more, the weight creating some unusual creaks from the ceiling above.

Amara continued to work her magic across Katie's butt, enjoying her own orgasm from Jason's efforts on her pussy, but the noises brought her attention skyward. She looked up at where she'd drilled the hooks into the ceiling the night before, the hooks that Katie's sex-swing was currently hanging from, and became a little disconcerted at how the moved and jiggled with Katie's orgasmic quivering. She kept watching as the combined weight of Katie's body with it's boob mass, and the heavy spunk that she was being swamped with ended up being too much for her DIY attempt.

With a loud *CRACK* that echoed around the tiled room, the hooks came loose. The leathery bands that kept Katie suspended in the air were suddenly gone, collapsing with her as she dropped into the pool like a stone into a pond. Well, and empty pond. She fell down fast, and as she did she slipped down Jason's shaft until it came out of her with a wet *POP*, continuing to spew goopy ropes of semen across the pool.

Fortunately for Katie, the volume of sperm that currently sat in her uterus acted as a cushion for her when she hit the floor. Her belly slapped into the tiles and wobbled wildly, as if she'd just belly flopped onto a waterbed, and it triggered yet another knee-knocking climax in the blonde bimbo. She moaned and groaned incoherently on her balloon belly, whilst Jason's leviathan cock just kept cumming, flinging wad after wad of hot, stinking spooge all over Katie's back and the rest of the room. His shots were powerful enough that they often overshot the pool itself, flying across it's full length to slam into the far wall.

Seeing an opportunity to have some fun Amara jumped down from Jason, a motion he barely noticed as he was caught up entirely in his orgasmic throes, and ran around behind him to his balls. She struck them hard with her hands, inducing an extra hard spurt of cum far away at the head of his 15 foot cock, and grinned. "This'll be fun."

His balls, being almost the same size as Amara, were a canvas on which she could exercise some sexual fun. She threw her arms out and hugged them tightly, massaging them with her hands as she humped what she could with her crotch. "You'd better fill that pool, big guy," She whispered to the mass of testicles in front of her, laying a little kiss on them.

For over half an hour the monstrous balls emptied their bounty out through Jason's distended cumvein, coating Katie's body and slowly filling up the pool she was lying in. After the long period of jizzing uncontrollably, Jason's enormous nuts ran dry of their cum and his long cock started to droop, now finally able to become flaccid after being painfully erect for so long.

Amara stepped out from behind Jason's nuts, looking down at the shiny smear her wet pussy had left behind on the taut sack with a sly smile. "Huh, did you enjoy that big guy?" she asked quietly to his testicles, patting them gently as she walked around him to the pool. It had almost become a running joke between Amara and Katie to refer to Jason's cumtanks as their own entity, treating them as if they were a different, sex crazed person attached to Jason. After all, they often had more of a say on his daily routine than he did.

As the pool came into view, Amara's jaw dropped. Katie was adrift on her belly, floating like a huge flashy island in a sea of goopy cum. "Jesus Jason, good job!" Amara marvelled at the sight before her, as Jason wearily gave her a thumbs up as he almost passed out on his balls. Whatever Amara had done behind him as she groped at his nutsack, it did an amazing job at pushing his cum production to the limit.

"I can't wait, I gotta do it," Amara muttered, throwing aside any inhibitions as she leapt into the lake of spunk. Her feet pierced the top layer of the goop and her whole body quickly submerged, drenching her in Jason's potent seed. She broke the surface and swam over to Katie for some support, holding her hands to stay at the top so she didn't drown in cum. "Not such a bad way to go..." she thought as she felt her legs kick in the viscous gunge.

"Holy shit..." Katie croaked through her cum-addled mind as Amara swam up to her. The Indian rested her head on Katie's boobs, casually licking up some of the spooge coating them as she did. "Free falling while cumming... so cool..." Katie didn't seem to be 'all there' as she spoke, her mind still focused on enjoying the waves of bliss crashing on the shores of her consciousness. While the tsunami had passed, there was still an ebb and flow to the erotic tides across her mind.

"Sorry for the mess!" Jason yelled out from his self-made seat across the room to Amara. He was aware of her efforts that morning in trying to clean up the pool, and now he'd filled it up a little over ¾ full! Amara tutted and rolled her eyes at his apology.

"Next time, make sure she takes it all so I don't have to clean it!" She called back, gently patting Katie's cheek. The nympho just moaned, her tongue lolling from her mouth in orgasmic nirvana. "Poor lass, I just wish I could pick up the slack sometimes. If only I could take your whole cock..." Amara continued to Jason, though her train of thought was derailed as she pictured herself getting railed by his man-meat.

Somewhere, deep in Katie's cum-drunk mind, Amara's words sparked an idea. An idea that could create some real fun in the family's sex filled utopia.

"Call Dr. Sommers," was all she thought.

12