Amaranth 02 - The Rules

Story Info
Sasha and Jonathan establish the rules of their binding.
1.8k words
4.43
1.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan's rules

The next day, Jonathan sat in the large common room, having breakfast, when she woke up.

"Oh my," she said, startled, "Master, you should have told me that you were getting up! I'd have prepared..."

"No," he interrupted her, "I don't want and I don't need an aid in the kitchen. Please come over here and have breakfast with me."

Her head swirled. "They always told me, I was supposed to be the keeper of the house as well," she thought, "Am I not proficient for his needs?" She was more than a little bit shaken about her suspicion. Of course, she did as she was told anyway, taking a silk bathrobe he had given her last night; putting it on, she walked over to the table, where he'd put plate and a cup of steaming coffee for her as well.

"Enjoy," he said. "And while you do, I think we should take our Bonding phase to good use: as you know we're legally required to set up a Facilitator-contract if we decide to stay together after the Bonding." he explained.

She noticed how the phrase "if we decide to stay together" felt like a stab to her heart. Of course, she wanted to stay with him. He was so nice, so beautiful. Cultivated, protective and all in all a person, you wanted to be with. Who could not want to be with this man? Her courage sunk.

"Let's talk about the rules, I'll be wanting to place in the contract. But before, I have to explain some oddities about me," he said. "Our relationship might become a bit different to what you expect. I know a lot about the definition of the role they teach you, and in some things, I don't concur."

She took a breath to tell him, that she was fine with the role, but he interrupted her by raising his pointing finger.

"In my book, Facilitators deserve the utmost respect. You dedicate your lives to keep stability and peace in our society. You take the edge from the sexual drive everybody has, making all of us better people to live with each other. We are blessed to have not seen a war for some 1000 years, we didn't even have any minor conflicts in the same time. Our life is close to paradise - and it's mainly the work of the Facilitators that gets us there."

She felt uneasy about the praise.

"I know, some see Facilitators as a modern form of household slave, but I don't. I want you to be an independent person, I want you to follow your own interests and I want you to lead a beautiful and happy life. There are some chores at the core of you being a Facilitator, I will be asking, but outside of that, I want you to be happy and I will do my best to take care of you."

"You were brought up and taught a different role, but I can't fit that one with my understanding of Facilitators. I hope you will accept me as adopter despite me not being what you might have expected. As I feel the title Facilitator is a bit to formal for our daily routine, I'd like to ask for your permission to address you by your beautiful first name. Furthermore, please refrain from calling me Master - I prefer a plain Jonathan." he continued.

She was dumbstruck. It took her a few seconds to find her words. She felt her eyes were filling with tears, then she took a deep breath and responded: "Mas... Jonathan, I had feared you would deem me not sufficient for your needs, but this? I don't deserve that much kindness and I'm deeply honoured by your offer - which I will gladly accept, should you be satisfied with me at the end of our Bonding. I will do my very best to satisfy your every need."

Smiling happily, he replied, "I'm so glad you feel that way, let's talk about the rules then. Before we get into detail, I want you to know, that our contract will mainly exist because of the legal duty to have one. I think we should be able to adopt it to changing situations. This is, why I want the contract to be terminatable by both of us at any time. I know this is very unusual, but I won't have it any other way. This allows both of us to change the contract at any time, we see fit."

Again, she found herself sitting there with an open mouth, wondering if she was dreaming.

"This said, I'd like to discuss some rules, I require to be met:"

"Facilitators are genetically altered to be high libido humans, this eases them to follow up on their duty. On the other hand, it can be hard for others to keep up, leaving the Facilitator in a horny and unsatisfied state. As I said earlier, I want you to lead a happy life - so this won't do. I give you the explicit permission to masturbate any time you want. To make sure my requirements are met as well, I'd want to implement some additions to that:"

"When we're at home, I require you to masturbate in my presence only, I need to be aware, how you're doing and this is a part of it. Feel free to masturbate whenever you like, but please make sure, that I'm around to see you doing it. I'm a voyeur and love to watch."

"Furthermore, you being my Facilitator, your cum is technically mine. Therefore, I ask you to put two fingers up your pussy every time, you cum first when masturbating and offer them to me to clean them off with my tongue. You don't want to be stealing from me."

"Finally, I might get horny watching you. At this point you'd already have spoiled the foreplay for me, so I'd like you to wear a mid-sized butt plug every time when masturbating. This allows me to join in at any time, fucking you ass while you go on masturbating."

"When we're anywhere else, I ask you to masturbate in private only. You might ask for permission to go to the toilet; you could do it below the table in a restaurant. I always want to be informed before you start to masturbate - remember me being a voyeur and perhaps I'd like to join in."

"In this case, the finger rule about your cum changes. You tell me, once you've cum the first time and I get to decide whether I want to probe the situation with my fingers."

"In public, the butt plug rule won't apply, nonetheless you are always encouraged to wear a butt plug whenever you see fit to make sure, your ass is available at all times."

"Concerning the general nature of our relationship, I will set up the following rules:"

"I will always protect your health and your wellbeing. I will prevent you from being harmed in any way."

"I will provide for all your needs. Food, clothes, a place to live etc."

"You are required to be sexually available any time I deem fit."

"You may try to seduce me any given time, but are required to do so quite frequently."

"You will succumb to my kinks, including, but not limited to oral (including deepthroat), vaginal, anal, painal, estim, bondage, forced orgasm, orgasm denial, chastity and roleplay"

"I preserve the right to occasionally bring friends and other Facilitators to add to our game"

"I might allow others to use you in the same way I do, but limited to any activity taking place in my presence"

"That's about it. I'm aware, this is a lot to stomach and you'll need some time to think about it. Please try to come to a decision within the next two days.", he ended his monologue.

"I accept!", she answered, "and to take you're rules to practice, I'd like to be excused for a minute to get me a butt plug. I'd really love to masturbate right now. All the talk about sex is making me very hot.

He smiled, granting her wish, "Very good, go ahead."

She left and fetched a mid-sized butt plug. Returning he told her: "you forgot the lube..."

Grinning, she answered "No, I didn't," putting the plug into her mouth, thoroughly wetting it. Then she seductively climbed onto the table, got to her fours, ass up high in this direction. Putting the very moist plug on the table between her legs, she asked: "would do you me he honours, please?".

She grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them wide.

He was flabbergasted, but the sudden boner in his trousers reminded him, that he had been assigned a job. He took the plug and carefully put it to her anus. Her soft moan acknowledged this, so he started to push the plug in - very slowly. He savoured the close view on her sphincter, being slowly widened and then closing when the plug was sucked in the last bit on its own accord. Her deep breathing during the process made him even hornier.

"Thank you so much," she said, gliding down from the table and back to her seat. There, she put one leg to the rest, moving her pelvis to the front. This allowed him to have a fantastic view and even catch a glimpse on the butt plug, he had just inserted. It was nearly hidden by her cheeks, but that made it even more tantalizing. She started to massage her clit idly. "Thanks for letting me," she said, "now let's continue our talk".

"I'm so sorry, but I'm not sure, if that's possible at the moment," he said, pressing his member through the trousers with his fingers. "No offence, but please do continue."

She smiled and did as told. After a few seconds, her pussy glistering with humidity. She softly closed her eyes.

He got up and walked around her seat. Standing behind her, he bowed forward and cupped her beautiful breasts. He started kneading them and played with her nipples. She moaned while he continued. From his location he had a fantastic view on things.

A few minutes later, her muscles contracted. Her thighs were shaking and a little stream of cum oozed from her vagina. She put pointing and middle-finger deliberately slow into her pussy and pulled them out, covered in her honey. The she got up, standing in front of him, pushing her body against his so he could feel her breasts. She held her two fingers in front of his mouth. "Is this, what you want?" she asked invitingly.

"Yes," he answered, taking her fingers to the root into his mouth and cleaning them thoroughly, "every day, for the rest of my life."