Amaranth 03 - The City

Story Info
Exploring the city, Sasha and Jonathan meet Naomi.
936 words
4.65
826
00

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exploring the city

They left home and went to the city, where he was showing her around a bit. In the afternoon, they had lunch in a restaurant. They had a nice view over a river and the tables were set with beautiful, delicate crockery and had floor-length tablecloths. A waiter had just removed the remains of a delicious main course and was offering dessert. Jonathan asked her, what she liked.

"Thank you so much, I'm good." she'd replied.

Taking Jonathan's order for a double espresso, the waiter thanked them and left.

"I was under the impression, you liked dessert very much, Sasha," he inquired.

Smiling, she answered "I do, but I'm full, so I'll help myself to something light," she put her chair back, got on her knees, and ducked under the long tablecloth. Before he could respond, she had vanished completely under the table.

A few seconds later, he could feel her hands on his inner thighs, moving up to unzip his trousers. She liberated his already aroused cock and he felt an incredibly soft, warm, and moist mouth closing around it. She started to suck with a force that was out of the world. Moving her head up and down while stroking his shaft with her hand, this was the ultimate tease - and had the ultimate effect.

She definitely knew, what she was doing. It took her a mere five minutes until she felt his thighs become rock hard and shiver a bit. A warm stream of his cum was pumped into her receiving throat. Grabbing his balls and carefully massaging them, she milked him to the last drop.

She took good care to clean him up perfectly and put everything back in its place, zipping the trousers again. When she got up from under the table, she sat on her seat as if nothing had happened. She grinned happily - matching his identical grin - and said "See, I love dessert!". Then she slowly wiped her lips with her pointing finger and kittenishly put it in her mouth to clean it.

****

Meeting Naomi

They left the restaurant a while later and strolled along the wide promenade.

"Hello Jonathan, so nice to meet you!" a woman had just entered the promenade from a side street and waved her hand.

"Naomi! Nice to meet you too," he replied. Then he introduced the beauty at his side: "This is Sasha, the Facilitator I hope to have the honour to adopt. We're currently on our Bonding."

"Sasha, this is Naomi, my co-worker and a very close friend for years," he told her.

The beautiful woman seemed to have been working out: She wore a very tight sports bra and matching sports pants, showing every muscle on her defined legs.

"Wow! She has a six-pack," Sasha thought, "and she's remarkably beautiful as well."

Naomi had a perfectly proportioned body and a rather dark complexion. Her short hair was cut bob-style with two longer stands at the front sides. It went very well with her.

Naomi took a step towards Sasha, assessing her body appreciatingly from head to toe. Most people would have felt uncomfortable with a stranger at such a short distance, but as a Facilitator, Sasha was prepared for much closer contact.

Naomi raised her hand and hovered it just above Sasha's left boob. Glancing at Jonathan, she asked, "May I?".

He looked at Sasha inquiringly, her replying for him "Sure!"

Naomi put her hand on the boob and started massaging it slowly. She bent forward and put her lips on Sasha's, whispering "So nice to meet you..." before their lips made contact. Their tongues started playing and Naomi continued to massage the boob, while her other hand went around Sasha's back and down her firm butt cheek, to grab it.

Sasha felt a heat wave rolling through her body. She didn't ask: she put her hand down the front of Naomi's pants and noticed that her first impression had been correct: a nice camel-toe hat betrayed that she was not wearing underwear. She felt an invitingly wet pussy and took the clit between her thumb and pointing finger, carefully rubbing it. Naomi moaned, still kissing her deeply while pinching her nipple.

Jonathan was standing next to them admiring the show with obvious delight.

People around the Promenade were taking notice of them - some passing by and glancing at them in the process. Others stopped and openly enjoyed watching. All of them were smiling. Some couples, inspired by the display, engaged in similar activities. Some could be seen putting their hands down their pants.

The two broke up their embrace after about five minutes. "Holy cow", Naomi said to nobody in specific, still a bit shaken, "Sasha, you would have jerked me off on the promenade within a few minutes, if I hadn't stopped you! I love you!" she said to the other woman.

Sasha, obviously unsure how to react, blushed and looked at Jonathan, close to being in a panic. "It ok," he said, calmingly, "what's mine is hers," he added. Sasha's face lit, she turned back to Naomi and put another kiss on her lips.

"I love you, too." Naomi looked at Jonathan and determined: "That's a keeper, my friend. Don't fool yourself, that's a keeper!"

"I hope this doesn't change anything between us - that would be a pity..." she added, after reflecting a few seconds.

"Never", he replied, "I see it as a beautiful addition", making eye contact with Sasha.

Sasha smiled and nodded encouragingly. Thinking of having sex with Naomi and Jonathan regularly got her even more wet.