Amaranth 01 - Leaving the Academy

Story Info
Sascha leaves the academy after her training.
1.8k words
4.27
2.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Academy

Sasha was already awake, when the alarm clock went down. This was the day: she'd been training for 22 years at the Facilitators Academy to become a graduate and start her life.

She prepared her clothing: white, beautifully knitted thigh highs, her virtually non-existent white super g-string and a wide white blouse. Over it, she donned her red leather under-bust-corset putting her cute double-Ds without a bra to quite a show. They were covered by the thin blouse only. Her red micro-minis-skirt - more a flexible band of 10 inches around her hips left more to see than it covered. She finalized the look with her red heels and her large white ring-shaped earrings.

Her long red hair was tamed with a ponytail and she'd put on her usual, appealing low amount of makeup.

She took a moment, breathing in and out, preparing for the most important day of her life. Then she went out of the dorm, towards the large meeting hall.

****

Facilitators were the pinnacle of body culture. They didn't walk, they kind of flowed. Each of their moves was rather a dance, each of their words a song. They trained the first 22 years of their life to become what they were destined to be: divine beauties, Facilitators.

Facilitators were very respected members of society. The latter itself being a carefully balanced equilibrium of powers designed to prevent all reasons that had led to the great wars some 1000 years ago. Before, society was based on a strange mix of religious beliefs, political power, personal interests of the actors and had had uncountable influencers.

Prejudice, exploitation, intolerance, harassment of minorities and religious madness as well as misinterpretation had led to a war, that had put people on Earth to the verge of existence.

The survivors had built a world where the thoughts of people had been cleansed of those deadly traits. Everything that could lead to imbalance was banned, punishable by Removal.

The societies' structure had been altered. There were no more relations, no more marriages of the old kind. People could live together and interact as they'd wish, but it wasn't a major factor anymore to strive for a family.

Procreation was a technical function, one was asked for from time to time if the genes matched. Unwanted conceiving was impossible. Children were brought up in breeding stations and enjoyed the best care and education that could possibly be achieved.

The new people, as they called themselves, had soon learned, that there was one drive, deeply rooted in the core of the human mind, they could not control. Sex. Raw, vicious lust. Kinks of all kinds.

It took the better part of 500 years to come up with a solution: the Facilitators. These women and men were genetically altered to be exactly, what the others needed: submissive, beautiful, obedient and permanently horny sex toys. The important part in Facilitator selection was to find humans, featuring specific genetic properties that were required for them to later want and love their life. Being a Facilitator wasn't a punishment or an obligation, it was pure bliss for the selected ones. It was, what got them a fulfilled life.

****

Sasha floated down the stairs of the great meeting hall. There were hundreds of people all over the place. When she had approached the top of the wide stairs, she felt as if every single male and quite a lot of the female eyes had turned on her. Even for a Facilitator she was exceptionally beautiful.

The Choosing would soon commence. The dean held a lengthy lecture about the importance of Facilitators for society and everlasting peace. After some 30 minutes, he concluded by wishing everybody a successful Choosing.

Each of today's thirty Facilitator had a badge with a unique symbol - in Sasha's case, it was a purple wand, decorated with golden braids.

First the men and women for outside were supposed to choose who they'd be interested to adopt, making them the Adopters. They made their choice known by getting a matching token for their adoptee from the available baskets with assorted tokens. Then they were asked to present them to their chosen Facilitator.

The Facilitators were known to the adopters in detail as information about them had been made public before the event. So, adopters would know the preferences and kinks of all the Facilitators before choosing.

The presentation could take quite a while, as each adopter was required to present himself to the Facilitator, describing his interests and kinks.

After that, the Bonding would take place: the Facilitator would accept one (or no) adopter. They would both don the token to their clothes to make the choice public. The Bonding was supposed to be a kind of probation period. The adopter and the adoptee were supposed to get to know each other and verify their choice. Any of them could terminate and restart at any time.

Sasha had listened to all (some 80) adopters. She was tired. And she had made her choice right from the beginning. There was one man, about 6'5" tall - dark, short hair, who had drawn her attention. He had an air of someone who was fine with himself, without seeming arrogant. He'd been smiling all through the dean's lecture - and hadn't let her one second out of his sight. She could imagine, that he'd be someone who knew exactly what he wanted - on the other hand would protect what was his by all means.

He presented himself as the last adopter and was named Jonathan.

****

She had chosen Jonathan instantly and without hesitation. He seemed very pleased and they were enjoying the party after the ceremony. She was the perfect listener and the best interlocutor you could wish for, as this was part of her studies.

At one point they were matching their kinks. And he eventually asked "You're quoted to like anal quite a lot. That got my attention, as I'm also very much into it." he said.

"I love it so very much!" she replied, turning around, bending down. This made her micro-skirt slide all the way up to her waist. With one hand to the ground, she took the other to shove the string's line to the side presenting a perfect little anus between the most beautiful cheeks he'd ever seen. The she asked aroused "Do you want to give it a try right now?"

He answered in the negative, "This is very appealing and I have no problem with watchers. Anyway, this doesn't seem to be the nicest of places." he said helping her up. "Please remind me to come back to your offer, before you change these clothes. I love how these thigh-highs and heels compliment your perfect little ass." he concluded.

Coming home

When they got home after the party, he showed her around: the flat was huge - a big central room that doubled as living room/kitchen with modern, but cosy furnishing - the room featured full-height windows on two sides and an open fireplace on a third, a bedroom with a large double-sized French bed and a whirlpool towards the full-height windows leading to the terrace.

There also was a bathroom so large, it felt like it was designed to be occupied by ten people at a time. Last but not least there was the playroom, which he didn't show her, as he said it'd be a surprise for later.

She walked in and took a deep breath. This could be her home for the time coming. She loved it. "Now, I'll have to find out, if he's the one." she thought.

She walked over to the couch - comfy but not too soft and crawled on it from one side in a fluid movement. Kneeling there, she turned her head to him and seductively whispered: "You asked me to remind you, to come back on my offer when we were alone...". Then she bent forward, again, letting her micro-skirt slip up to her waist. She picked the line of the string from her crack and placed it far to one side. Then she lay her upper body down, arms stretched above her head in line with her body, putting her beautiful ass invitingly high in the air.

"Oh my...!", he muttered -- then his control vanished. On the way to the couch, he dropped his jacket, ripped open his shirt and lost shoes and trousers along with the underwear in a series of not-so-elegant movements. He panted slightly when he reached her and carefully placed both hands on her cheeks.

"No time for lube!" he said.

"Agreed." she answered, "I need you right now!" He spat in his hand and rubbed it along his erect shaft. Then he placed the tip on her exposed anus, making her moan in appreciation.

He started to thrust. Very hard, but in contrast, just half an inch in. Retreating and doing the same again, he slowly worked this way in.

She felt the slight pain, but simultaneously appreciated the sophistication of his technique: the pleasure he caused was by far exceeding the discomfort.

Soon he had reached business depth - his 6 inch cock, balls-deep up her ass. Pulling out completely, he commented: "what a beautiful gape", shoving his member in again and commencing in a steady rhythm.

"May I touch myself, Master?" she whispered between two gasps.

"Of course!" he replied. "Try to come close to the climax, then wait for me."

She did as told, putting one hand down to her clit and working it, her pussy already a beautiful wet mess.

After a few minutes, he gasped: "Damn, you're so incredibly tight. This is fantastic! Are you ready?"

"Yes master!" she breathed, barely able to hold herself back.

Then he started to up his thrusting, her signal to put herself over the edge with him. She could feel the enema of his load squirting up her ass while she exploded oozing cum from her pussy. He collapsed above her grabbing her tits around her body. His dick throbbed, pumping and pumping his cum into her.

After their climaxes subsided, they lay still for quite a while.

"That was so incredible," he exclaimed.

Getting up, before helping her up, he showed her to the bathroom and they both showered thoroughly. Then he took a cream box and asked her to lie down on her stomach on the towel he'd put on the ground. He made her spread her cheeks and started to carefully put the cream to her anus. Outside and also a little bit in. She felt herself getting wet at his caressing, warm touch, but he seemed to have had enough for the moment. "This will ease the discomfort a little", he explained.

Finishing in the bathroom, they went to bed and exhausted from a long day, she cuddled in his arms.

They slept at once.