Amaranth 05 - Shopping Tour

Story Info
Sasha has to spend the day alone.
1.8k words
4.36
987
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shopping Tour

The next day, Jonathan told her at breakfast, that his work would keep him very occupied during the day. She could go shopping and get to know the city, he offered. She was thrilled. During her time in the Facilitator Academy, they were not allowed to leave the premises alone. And the number of excursions to the 'outside' had been very limited. The trip with Jonathan the other day had been the most extensive excursion to the city she had had ever. So, she agreed enthused.

He'd connected their IDs, allowing her to use his account from now on.

"Don't hesitate, if you find something you like," he had told her.

She had taken the free public transport to the promenade, she'd been visiting with Jonathan. On her last visit, she had seen some interesting shops there, so it seemed to be a good starting point.

The sun was shining and the weather was warm. She had all the time she wanted, so she sat down at a coffee shop to watch people going about their business. She ordered a cup of coffee and dreamed, enjoying the sun. Suddenly a young man came to her table and asked if he'd be intruding if he inquired whether the other seats at her table were free. She answered in negative and offered him the seat next to her.

"I'm Timothy," he introduced himself, "nice to meet you."

"My name is Sasha," she offered, "I'm likewise pleased to meet you. How are you doing?"

They had a little chit-chat about the weather and the people they saw. She noticed how easy it was, to get in contact - and she remembered her lessons about the time before the war. Today everybody was nice and easy. The pressure was taken from people. She could sit there and have a chat with someone of the other sex - and nobody cared, she knew. If Jonathan were to meet them by surprise, he wouldn't waste a single thought about the situation. She liked the life they had. Smiling at the thought, she sat there.

"You seem to be so happy. May I know more about it?" he asked.

"Sure," she replied, "I'm a Facilitator and I've been at the Academy for 22 years - I just had my Initiation and am now on Bonding with my adopter. I just mused about our society and how nice it is, to be able to sit here with you - and have a simple chat, no strings attached, no enviers distrusting us."

"A Facilitator? Wow - I never met one. At least, that explains your divine beauty." he said. "Your adopter is a very lucky person."

"But tell me - wasn't it annoying to be such a long time at the Academy? I hear it's a very strict training."

"It can be trying," she explained, "some don't make it and drop out, but it's also very rewarding. Plus, I've been incredibly lucky - my adopter is such a nice person."

"I see. Great that this has worked out so well for you. Unfortunately, I must excuse myself now - I need to be back to work," he said, putting his ID onto the reader pad integrated into the table. "Please let me invite you - it's been such a nice chat."

She smiled at him and said "Thank you so much. And have a nice day."

Shortly after him, she also left to check out the shops down the promenade.

After a while - she was just having a look at some pants in the third clothing store when a familiar voice behind her said "I think they are a bit too well-behaved for your style."

Sasha swirled around and exclaimed "Naomi! What a coincidence!" She threw her arms around her, hugging her.

"Nice to see you, too.", Naomi replied. Again, she looked as if she had just been working out: dressed completely in white, she wore a tight sports bra, topped with a light jacket and three-thirds sports pants with white running shoes. And again, Sasha could not help to notice, that Naomi was not wearing underwear. She felt a wave of heat crawling up her head, when it dawned to her, that Naomi had noticed she was staring at her beautiful camel toe, offering her an encouraging smile. "Want to give it a try?", she asked.

Sasha was not sure how to react. "Don't be shy, Jonathan will love it, if he hears about it," she calmed her down. "Come on, let's try those pants."

Still not sure, Sasha thought about Jonathan's words: "Don't hesitate, if you find something you like". "I'm quite sure, he had something different in mind," she mused.

Naomi took her hand and dragged her to one of the changing rooms.

She closed the door. Naomi pushed Sasha face first to the rear wall, pulling her pants and her string simultaneously down to her knees. She put her arms around her and took the left hand to grab her boob, sliding her right one with light pressure over her clit and massaging two fingers into her wet pussy. Sasha moaned and Naomi moved her fingers back to her clit to rub it with emphasis.

Again, Naomi pushed her fingers into Sasha's pussy and pulled them out, dripping wet. She slowly moved her hand to her mouth and started to lick them off pleasurably. Sasha turned her head and pushed her tongue into Naomi's mouth to participate in the juices from her pussy.

Then Naomi returned to taking care of Sasha's clit even more enthusiastically. After a few minutes of the relentless attack, Sasha came, gasping at the wall.

"If we were at home, I'd now make you come without removing your hot pants, but this could become a bit awkward here when we leave," Sasha whispered in Naomi's ear.

She sat on the chair and pulled down the pants to expose Naomi's perfect pussy, leaving her standing right in front of her. She turned her to the side, moving her right thigh in front of her, and took her right hand to Naomi's clit, grabbing it with two fingers, rubbing. She wet the middle finger of her left hand in her mouth and used her thumb and pointing finger to spread her cheeks, shoving the middle finger into Naomi's exposed backdoor. She uttered a little squeal and immediately started moaning. Sasha relentlessly worked her from both sides until she came intensely, barely avoiding a scream.

After she was done, Naomi sat with spread legs reversed on Sasha's lap, kissing her deeply. They played around for a few more minutes, then arranged their clothes and left the shop.

Naomi had excused herself to leave for work and Sasha was alone again. She strolled down the promenade and found an interesting store specializing in lingerie. She saw some enthralling pieces, but wasn't sure about Jonathan's taste - so she put a visit to the store with him on her mental bucket list.

It was mid-afternoon and she felt horny, so she decide to return home. Arriving there, she found Jonathan in his home office.

When she asked, whether she could disturb him for a minute, he answered in positive.

"What's on your mind, dear?" he asked.

"I've been in the city and it was great, but then I grew hornier and hornier, so I decided to head back. I'd like to masturbate," she explained.

"I still have to finish this essay, so I can't join in - but you can do it on the couch over there," he replied.

"Thanks for understanding," she said and headed out to change.

She went to the bedroom and undressed completely. She pondered about some eye candy for Jonathan, as she knew he'd be watching her.

"This will do the trick", she decided.

Then she took a white nearly transparent sports bra and it over her head. Pulling it in place, she made sure, that her nipples were perfectly visible through the thin fabric. Then she took white legwarmers from the underwear drawer and pulled them on to cover her calves one after another.

She put on some white high heels and felt prepared; so she walked back to Jonathan's home office room.

When she entered, he looked up from his work and his jaw dropped.

She took her time to walk over to the couch and sat there. She spread her legs wide, pulled her knees up, and placed her feet on the seat.

Jonathan had stopped working and obviously couldn't help staring. She put her right hand to her clit and started massaging it, moaning silently.

She put her left hand's middle finger into her dripping wet pussy, finger-fucking it. Soon, she switched to her anus. Her right hand continued massaging her clit and bringing her closer to the edge.

"Jonathan? I'm going to cum any second," she said.

"Wait!" he ordered.

He got up and came over to her. He knelt between her legs and said, "You may commence."

Then he pushed his tongue into her pussy while she rubbed her clit to climax.

She thanked him for interrupting his work just to be with her and left him alone to clean herself in the bathroom.

Jonathan had told her, that he'd call it a day in a few minutes, so she took a quick shower and waited for him.

"That was very nice," he said when they were having a small snack for dinner. "I love to watch you!"

"I could feel that when you tongue-fucked me to heaven..." she replied, "But you didn't get your share with all the work and such."

She got up and pulled her micro-skirt up, making sure he could see that she was not wearing any underwear. Then she pushed his empty plate to the side and sat on the table in front of him, spreading her legs.

"Fuck me now!" she begged.

He pondered the thought and replied "Work's been hard today..."

"Oh? You don't want to fuck me?" she whispered teasingly.

Turning around and kneeling on the table, she practically pushed her butt in his face.

"How about you fuck my ass instead?" she teased, "Nice and tight. You don't even need to lube up."

His boner made an answer unnecessary. He stood up and gave her anus a good licking - then he took her as she had requested.

He put his glans to her sphincter and exerted some pressure. She didn't give him time to continue his careful intrusion - she just waited for his next reluctant thrust and pushed her ass back, impaling herself at least halfway on his member. Her gasp betrayed that she was a little bit in pain; her pussy virtually dripping and her moaning a few seconds later made clear that the pleasure prevailed.

He put his hand on her butt cheek to indicate, that she should direct the rhythm. So she started rocking forward and back - first slow, then with increasing speed. The tease was ultimate: after five minutes, he emptied his load deep into her tunnel. When he had finished they lay on the couch and cuddled for the rest of the evening.