Amaranth 06 - Naomi's Visit

Story Info
Naomi visits Sascha and Jonathan.
2.2k words
4.33
1k
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi's Visit

When she returned from the shopping tour, Jonathan was sitting in a deckchair on the terrace, enjoying the sun.

"How was your day, Sasha? I trust you enjoyed the city?" he inquired.

"Very much so," she replied, "I had a nice chat with a guy named Timothy at the cafe. Later I went shopping - and guess who I met!"

"I have no idea..." he said.

"Naomi! She was also shopping," Sasha told him.

Laughing he replied, "I see - that's why she wasn't at work. How did it go?"

"We checked out some clothes and then we... er... kind of had sex in the clothing room. I... er... hope you don't mind." she confessed, blushing.

"Not at all! I told you, what's mine is hers. That includes you - as far as you concur, of course." he explained.

"You like her very much, do you?"

Sasha nodded enthusiastically.

"Then why don't we invite her over tomorrow evening?"

Sasha's smile brightened. "Thank you so much. You're so kind! I'd love it."

"There's nothing to thank me for - and, by the way - there's something for me in it as well. I enjoy her company very much, too. We've been meeting occasionally for years," he smiled and wrote a message on his mobile.

-

The next day, Sasha had all day been trying to busy herself, waiting for the evening to come. She was looking forward to Naomi's arrival.

When she'd arrived, they had taken some drinks and sat on the terrace, talking.

"Sasha, we need to tell you something, that might unsettle you," said Naomi, looking at Jonathan for support.

"We are committed Truthers," Jonathan said as if this were a comprehendible statement.

"What does that mean? I never heard about it," Sasha admitted.

"I thought so," Jonathan said, "Facilitators Academy doesn't work well with outside influences - and some of our rules may even collide openly with what you were taught. This is, why we are a little concerned."

"What could be so bad about it?" Sasha mused.

"Actually - nothing," Naomi explained. "But it's different. I'll explain: Truthers have an intriguingly simple set of rules. The problem is, that people usually like them a lot, but the hard part starts, when you're truly committed and try to live by the rules all the time."

"Which rules would that be?" Sasha asked.

"There are exactly three," Jonathan replied.

"First: never lie"

"Second: never manipulate"

"Third: keep your word under all circumstances"

"You see, where this can lead to problems?" Naomi asked.

Sasha took a while before answering: "I think so, yes. But it feels like this is a logical extension of all we have achieved in making this world a better place. I want in."

Jonathan and Naomi exchanged irritated glances. "You understand? You want in?" Jonathan exclaimed.

"We had feared you'd be repelled, by the thought to be forced to always speak the truth," he continued.

"Not at all," Sasha said. "I was brought up to be a person that takes the edge off people. Truthfulness is a very good way to do so. Not always in the short run - but without question in the long one. I can see, where you felt it would be hard for me to follow this line of thinking. Parts of our training were indeed focused on manipulation designed to make people feel good. But I never liked that part in particular - and could easily live without it."

"We are deeply honored by your trust, but you can just 'be in'," Jonathan said.

"Truthers are what they are. They commit to themselves; to nobody else. You have to think about this very thoroughly - then you decide for yourself - and start living by the rules," Naomi explained.

"I understand," Sasha confirmed, "I will do as you suggest. Nonetheless, you may rest assured that I have followed these rules, despite not knowing them, from the day we first met. And I will not break them in the future."

"Naomi, please allow me one question. It might offend you - but if it weren't important for me, I wouldn't ask," Sasha inquired.

Naomi nodded, giving her the go-ahead-gesture.

"You said, that you love me. Did your rules apply to this conversation as well, despite me not being a Truther?" Sasha continued.

"Of course they did!" Naomi exclaimed. "Our rules always apply - and they do so towards everybody, Truther or not."

Sasha went silent and pensive. She swallowed and asked, "So, what you told me, was not a figure of speech, but the utter truth?" putting her hand on Naomi's.

"Of course," Naomi confirmed.

Sasha hugged her for a long time.

"Wow, you absolutely threw me out of the train here," Sasha said.

****

A few drinks later, Naomi said: "I've had a long day at work, is somebody else in for some fun?"

"Yeah, what would you propose?" Jonathan asked back, Sasha nodding enthused.

"I'm horny as hell, but as I came here directly from work, I'd like to clean up before perhaps engaging in anal activities. Sasha, would you care to join me?" Naomi ventured. "Jonathan told me, that you also are into bondage. I've got a fabulous idea. Let's combine duty with fun."

They went to the bedroom and she removed her clothes, helping Sasha to do the same. Naomi lay on the bed, indicating for Sasha to lie opposite to her. She put her arms around Sasha, pulling her close and asking her to do the same.

"Jonathan, your turn," she said. He went to Sasha's back and tied Naomi's hands together there, then he did the same on Naomi's back with Sasha's hands.

He saw his two nymphs lying there. Hugging each other very tight, their tits pushed together most appealingly.

Fetching two enema bags, he hung them to a hook he flipped out from a panel at the ceiling. "Half a gallon for each of you", he commented, rolling down the hoses towards the bed.

Naomi started kissing Sasha, who in turn started tongue-play immediately. She also started rubbing her hip at Naomi's.

Jonathan saw what happened and plugged one enema nozzle unceremoniously up Naomi's ass. Then he did the same for Sasha, using the other nozzle.

"Ready, set, go", he remarked and opened both valves.

Sasha felt herself instinctively contracting and working against the liquid, suddenly flowing into her. Luckily, Naomi's kisses and their grinding hips provided enough distraction to get her to relax and allow the flow.

Jonathan watched the two beauties on his bed squirm. When the bags were empty, he removed the restraints and the nozzles.

Slowly the women got up and Naomi said "I'll take the guest restroom, Sasha, you can take the main bathroom," leaving the room, half walking, half hopping with clenched butt cheeks.

Later, all three of them met in the bathroom and had a long hot shower, caressing each other.

****

They went to the playroom and Jonathan asked Naomi to take the lead.

She went to the shelves at the wall, rummaged around a while, and got back with an approximately 20-inch long soft slinky dildo. Its diameter increased from about an inch at the tip to roughly the size of a fist at the opposite end.

She asked Jonathan if he still had the AI-cameras and requested two after he replied positive.

Then she told Sasha to lie down on her back, knees angled and legs spread. After she did so, Naomi knelt over Sasha's face, bringing her pussy in tongues range. "AI, Cam 1 on my ass, Cam 2 on Sasha's, both close monitoring.", Naomi commanded, "Both feeds as split on both walls." The walls to the left and right lit up, showing both the same feed: A close-up of Sasha's backside and next to it a close-up of Naomi's.

This will make sure that all of us can enjoy the action - and to be honest, it's quite a kick to see our own ass getting pounded.

She bent over and started getting down on Sasha's pussy in 69-position. Sasha did the same with her.

"Jonathan, please help yourself," Naomi said invitingly, swinging her ass from side to side.

Jonathan didn't need more of an invitation - he lubed up his dick and placed himself behind Naomi. Then he slowly inserted his member into her anus.

Meanwhile, Naomi had prepared the slinky dildo with loads of lube. She spread Sasha's cheeks with one hand, slowly inserting the slinky. First, Sasha didn't feel very much - the slinky was so soft. But the more Naomi pushed it into her, always moving it a bit back and forth between shoves, her sphincter was stretched more and more with the increasing diameter of the slinky. Combined with Naomi's oral work, it felt great. The combination of the slight pain, caused by the increasing stretch of her backdoor with the tease of her clit sent heatwave after heatwave through Sascha's body. She was moaning all the time.

Sasha did her magic on Naomi's pussy, while Jonathan worked her ass. He had a fantastic view of what he was doing and the two women looked as if they enjoyed themself beyond measure.

Sasha could see the slinky being shoved up her ass on the video wall, there she also saw how Jonathan's dick pushed into Naomi's ass, while looking up, she could see his balls clapping at Naomi's pussy with every thrust of his dick into her tunnel; it was surreal. The women came several times. Soon Naomi couldn't help but sync the work with the slinky to Jonathan's use of her ass.

Suddenly Jonathan pulled out, leaving a twin-screen gape on Naomi as he walked around to her head.

"Sorry to interrupt", he said, carefully helping Naomi up into an upright kneeling position.

"The slinky's all the way in - impressive," Jonathan mentioned, "doesn't make sense to penetrate here. I'll take the main entrance - with the slinky narrowing everything down, this should be even more fun," he continued.

It wasn't easy to slide his cock into Sasha's pussy - the slinky worked wonders tightening her. Finally, he made it and started fucking. Sasha felt so stuffed. So filled to the rim. It was mesmerizing.

When Naomi sat up, Sasha was presented with a fabulous gape - she immediately started rimming it, Naomi reaching down to her clit, servicing herself. She was so horny from the whole fucking that it took her only a minute to climax again. When she came, her honey spilled down on Sasha's chest.

Sasha didn't even notice: the slinky up her ass made her pussy so tight, that his fucking was intensified tenfold. She climaxed multiple times before he also came, simultaneously with her last orgasm.

Slowly, still teasing each other, they let go.

After a while of cooling down, they decided to go to the terrace. Sasha noted, that it where time for some self-care. Jonathan - always the voyeur was in at once. Naomi also gave in and started.

Sasha lay down on the floor, Naomi kneeling over her head.

"Do yourself and let me watch closely," Sasha begged Naomi.

They had agreed, that no one was to touch the others. Naomi was very aroused by the thought, that Sasha would watch her doing herself. Even after what they had just experienced together in the Playroom, it was very kinky for her.

While Naomi was working her clit intensely, she massaged one tit as well. Sasha had a fabulous view from below: watching Naomi's pussy twitch, she saw along her defined six-pack right up to the boobs. Sasha couldn't help to play with her own clit. It was an utterly voyeuristic experience - Sasha was nearly bursting with lust.

Jonathan also watched with great interest. When Naomi was finally reaching her edge, she stopped. She let the hot feeling subside a bit, before continuing even more intensively. Sasha saw the pussy and the anus over her head twitch from the climax, when Naomi came, her cum oozing from her pussy into Sasha's waiting mouth. She devoured every drop of it and edged herself in the process with her hand on the clit.

When Naomi was finished, Sasha put her arms around Naomi's hips and pulled her down, pushing her pussy to her mouth. Naomi nearly came a second time, when she was cleaned out by a most agile tongue.

"My turn," Jonathan exclaimed. Naomi lay down and Jonathan knelt over her breasts - his balls touching her tits seemed not to count. He started jerking himself off. Both women watched very closely and massaged themselves in the meantime. He didn't need very long. The show Naomi hat put up was still burned into his brain. A few minutes later, Jonathan came into her wide-open mouth. She pleasurably licked everything clean and Jonathan lay down, saying "Now Sasha, come here."

She knelt over his face, her pussy spread wide for Jonathan to inspect, while she was servicing herself.

"You don't know, how hard it is to have that kind of view, without at least fingering your ass," Jonathan commented.

He was rubbing his dick, while Sasha massaged her clit with one hand, pushing three fingers of the other into her soaking wet pussy. For her, too, being watched so closely was a major turn-on. She was burning with lust and longing for release. Finally, she came, feeding Jonathan with her honey.

Completely spent, they lay lazily on the deck chairs in the evening sun.