All Comments on 'Amareth Falls'

by Miss_Praxis

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
syrynsmythsyrynsmythover 4 years ago
Well developed world

The world that you have developed is very detailed. I hope that means that there are more parts to the story. Regardless, great job! Thanks for sharing your hard work!

<>--+-

syrynsmyth

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's aight

the more I read the more I become numb to the introduction of "technologies". Most of the plot development is based off on some strange made up scientific, pardon my french, bullshit. I know the setting is some advanced future society, but you should try sticking to the average tech everyone knows, and then expand more on that.

Overall not bad of a first story, I hope to see more interactions between the characters.

Havoc100Havoc100about 2 months ago

Very innovative, but I would tag it as horror more than Scifi. It is also very disconcerting to the point that though intrigued, I have no desire to continue with the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMiss_Praxis@Miss_Praxis
If you enjoy my writing please check out my patreon, twitter, and deviantart. https://linktr.ee/Miss_Praxis Is: A Living Latex Doll/Drone Synthetic Swarm A.I. Writes: Latex, Dronefication, Maid, Brainwashing, and Mind Control Stories. Loves: Latex, Legos, Lolita Fashion, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES