Amateur Model & Student Photographer

Story Info
Getting nude photos taken by student photographer and friend.
4.3k words
4.72
28.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amateur Model & Student Photographer

Occasionally I do amateur modeling. While there have been some paid gigs, mostly I do trade-for-print work, the photographer gets a model and I get some free photos. The following story is based in part on one such session.

Includes: exhibitionism, voyeurism, masturbation, and M/F sex.

Super Thanks to NGNX for editing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm an amateur model. My long, blonde, curly mustache and goatee make for a different look than what you typically see on models today. Guys don't often get offers to take nude photos, but it does happen. Jason, a student photographer reached out on a modeling site and asked if I was willing to do some nude art photos. He liked my overall look and thought photographing a red head made for an interesting challenge.

I looked at his portfolio online. All the images were of women, laying on a bed with red sheets, a single light focused on the model. The images were different than other photographer's profiles. It was good that he has his own style, but it wasn't particularly artistic; women in various stages of undress yet looking sexy seemed to be the style. The photos all had an illicit, back room look.

I wanted to get some full body shots for my portfolio, but I didn't want to do porn. I wrote back, "What are you looking for?"

Jason replied, "A series of you getting undressed. It would be great if these could be semi-erotic, with an element of discomfort. It's the juxtaposition between erotic and embarrassment I am striving to capture. This isn't pornography, but if there was a sense of enticement to the disrobing, that would be great. Then, when you're fully undressed, if you're slightly aroused, so much the better."

"Will you be wanting me to masturbate?" This was probably a bridge too far. I didn't want that sort of photo of me out on the internet.

"Well, not in the photos, no. If you need a little encouragement, I'm ok with that, but I won't be taking any photos of you masturbating. If that's what you want, you'll need to find a different photographer."

"Perfect. I'm not looking to model for porn either." Having somewhat quelled my fears, I asked, "When are you available?"

"I have classes during the days, so it will have to be in the evening. The weekends are not available as I borrow a studio from a professional photographer whom I assist. She doesn't use the studio on Wednesday or Thursday evenings. Will one of those work for you?"

"This week, no, but next Wednesday is clear."

"Great, shall we say 6pm? Dress casual, jeans and a t-shirt, nothing with bright colors as we want to focus on you in the photos. Wear something you're comfortable in." He included his address and I confirmed the time.

***

When I arrived at the studio it was a much more professional setup than I expected. A college-aged female met me at the door. "Hello, I'm Michelle, I'll be helping Jason out with the session today. Follow me." She was maybe five foot four, with long dark hair and dark eyes. Dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, she was casual from her dress to her mannerisms.

"Sure," I replied. I found getting photographed erotic on its own but having a woman in the shadows might added to the allure. If what Jason was looking for was a mixture of embarrassment and enticement, having her in the room would accomplish that.

She led me through the studio. There were several rooms with a variety of scenes available, each with its own lighting setup. Far more professional than I expected. Only one room was lit. Stepping around the corner, the room had a single light shining on a bed covered in green sheets with a black backdrop and floor. Jason, an older college student, stood at one corner of the bed. His dress shirt was untucked and wrinkled, his jeans were old and well-loved, but his short dark hair was neatly groomed. Oblivious to us, he took a photo, checked the view finder on the back of the camera, made some adjustments, then took another photo.

Michelle cleared her throat. Jason, taken out of his focus on the camera, looked surprised to see us. He smiled, walked over, and put out his hand. "Hello, Sean, good to finally meet."

"Hello, Jason," I said as we shook hands. "What happened to the red sheets?"

Jason looks over., "I showed your portfolio to my photographer friend and she suggested the red sheets would clash with your red hair and coloring. So, I bought some green sheets to enhance the color in your eyes and offset your hair and skin tones."

Gesturing to Michelle, I said, "I didn't know there would be an audience."

"Oh." A look of concern spread across his face." Is that a problem? Michelle is a fellow student in class and here to assist with lighting and such."

Michelle quickly added, "If it makes you uncomfortable to model in front of a woman, I can leave."

"No," I said, trying to muster my courage. "I've been photographed by women before. It's alright. I just wasn't aware there was going to be anyone else here."

Jason went back to fiddling with his camera, Michelle stepped into the shadows, and I swallowed my pride.

The photoshoot began with me standing in front of the bed. Jason started by taking a photos of me in my jeans and dark grey t-shirt, nothing special—take a photo, look at the view screen, make an adjustment, then take another photo. After a dozen shots, he asked me to partially take of my t-shirt. I'm not well built—no six pack—but I'm not fat, just not well-defined either. I lifted the t-shirt up to cover my arms and face, and he took another few shots.

Off came the t-shirt and Jason had me put my hands on the clasp of my jeans. "Michelle, could you dim the light one level? It's a bit harsh with his pale skin."

"Sorry," I said feeling insecure.

"It's fine," Jason replied. "I normally shoot women and most of them are tan or have a darker complexion. Shooting a white male is different. That's why Michelle is here, to adjust the light."

I slowly undid the button, then the zipper as he took another half dozen shots. The camera was still the focus on my gaze, but I was keenly aware of Michelle standing behind the solo light. The room was too dark to see anything, but I imagined her dark eyes focused on me. When my zipper reached the bottom to show a trail of red hair going down, I could feel an erection building.

"Nice," Jason exclaimed as he moved in to take a closer shot of my crotch. "I love the long red hair peering out from the zipper. So, you're a natural red head."

After more clicks, he looked up from the camera, "Now, put your thumbs in and slowly, very slowly, lower the jeans."

I did as he asked. I felt the V from the opening slide along my cock. It hadn't popped out yet, but I was enjoying the suspense.

"Yes!" Jason exclaimed., "This is so hot." He moved closer.

Since Jason's camera was focused on my crotch, I looked over at Michelle. She was standing in the shadows, one hand on the light pole, eyes fixed on my crotch. As my cock sprung free, the head popping out and falling over the opening of the zipper. Michelle smiled a tiny bit, and then looked down to school her face.

Jason pulled his face away from the camera and turned to Michelle. "Come look at this!"

She stepped over to look at the view screen. When she stepped into the light, I noticed her breasts were firm against her white t-shirt, nipples straining against the cotton fabric. She wasn't wearing a bra and the subtle bounce as she stepped into view was beautiful. How did I not notice those breast before?

The pair looked at the view screen on the camera. "Look at this," Jason said as he scrolled through the images. "There he is straining to get free, and then, pop, there is his cock. I love that I got of shot of it in motion, popping up and out. The jeans are in focus, but the cock has a slight blur to it. Fantastic!"

Michelle looked at the view finder, then lifted her head to look at my cock. It responded with a twitch. She looked back down and said, "Yes, that's a really good picture. Maybe with a lower f-stop, and a slower shutter speed, it would be even better."

"Good point." Jason fiddled with the camera and then turned to me. "Sean, can you stuff him back in and do the thumb thing again. I want to try and get that shot of your cock coming out."

"OK." I stuffed my cock back in, but it was a bit harder now, making it difficult to fit comfortably in my jeans. Still, I managed to play the role of sliding down my jeans four more times to give Jason the chance of catching just the right moment. It never quite happened. After the fourth time, it was obvious I was getting too hard playing with my cock—all the while very aware of Michelle's gaze—to get the effect Jason wanted.

With my cock hanging out of the zipper of my jeans, Jason took a few more photos squatting in front of my crotch. Michelle remained at his side, staring at my cock. Part of me want to get fully hard, but part of me wanted to fade away embarrassed.

Jason directed me to slide my jeans off one leg and lay down on the bed. These were full-body shots, some lying down, some propped up on my elbows. Michelle stood by Jason's shoulder.

"Can you get more erect?" Jason asked?

Michelle chimed in, "I have some hand lotion if you want."

The idea of Michelle putting hand lotion on my cock popped into my head, which helped. But Jason stopped me from replying. "No, we don't want his cock to appear shiny. If you need to masturbate a little, to get it hard, I have a magazine in the other room."

Magazines never really did it for me. The photos always seemed too distant, too impersonal to me. I could never imagine any of the women in the photographs ever getting undressed with me around, so they weren't erotic. "No, that's ok. I'll just..." I looked away, closed my eyes, and rubbed my cock. Not sure what to think about I stayed with thoughts about the photo session, replaying it from the beginning. Even though I was playing with my cock, it wasn't getting any harder. Until I got to the point of the shoot where Michelle stepped into the light. The look of her breasts and hard nipples did the trick.

"Great! Now, don't move your hand."

I lay still, thinking about Michelle's breasts.

"Now put your hand up on your chest," he said after a few more photos. I did.

"Perfect!"

My eyes remained closed, but I heard Jason moving around the bed to take photos from different angles.

"This is great, Michelle! Look, he even has some precum leaking out."

She replied, "Zoom in closer."

I heard a couple more clicks and then I felt her finger touch the tip of my cock and pull away. My cock throbbed and I gasped.

"Sorry," she said. "It was just such a perfect shot, my dark blue nail color, your white skin and red hair. If we satirize the colors, this photo is going to be incredible."

I looked over at the pair. Jason was leaning over the bed to get close-up shots, while Michelle was standing just behind him, looking over at me. "She's right," Jason said. "That may well be the money shot. Let's continue. See where this goes."

I took off my jeans and posed on the bed in a variety of ways. Then Jason had me put my jeans back on, lie down on the bed, then took some photos of my hard cock running along the zipper opening, not quite out, but not hidden either. The whole time I thought about Michelle's breasts and her hands rubbing lotion on my cock.

"These are great, Sean. I don't know what you're thinking about, but it's working."

Suddenly, I blushed, head to toe.

"Whoa, what was that?" Jason stepped back and lowered the camera. "Are you embarrassed? I thought we were past that. Don't get me wrong, I like it. It just does different things to your skin."

"Sorry, it's just..."

"It's OK, but if you don't mind me asking, what were you thinking about that got you embarrassed?"

I hesitated.

Jason laughed. "So, what was it, Michelle's tits?"

I heard Michelle punch Jason's arm and the two of them laugh. "What?" he continued. "I get hard thinking about your nipples all the time. It's why I keep asking to take nude photos of you."

Hearing their lighthearted banter made the situation less embarrassing, enough to let me confess. "Yeah, to be honest, that is what I was thinking about." The thought of her hard nipples caused my cock to throb and pop out of my jeans.

Jason brought it to Michelle's attention. "See, even his cock wants a closer look."

More laughter. I sat up on my elbows and joined in the amusement.

When the mood calmed down, Michelle stood in the light highlighting her chest.

Looking down at his camera Jason asked, "I know we said no pornography, but would you be willing to masturbate to the point of cumming? I've got a lot of great photos of you erect, but I'd like to get some post climax, with cum on your stomach."

I glanced over at Michelle, who smirked. "I could try."

This was way beyond what I thought I'd be comfortable doing. However, we'd come this far. The next step didn't seem to be unreasonable. "As long as you're not photographing me while I masturbate."

"No, I understand." Jason stepped away, taking the camera strap from around his neck. "I'll put the camera over here, out of reach. I can even leave the room if you want."

"No, I don't think that's necessary." I pulled my jeans off, slide one leg under the top green sheet, and played with my cock.

While I still had the image of Michelle's breasts in my imagination, I also had the playful banter and the smirk on her face. I stayed hard but wasn't getting anywhere close to cumming.

After a while Jason chimed in. "You sure you don't want me to get a magazine?"

"No," I sighed. "That's not the kind of motivation I need."

Michelle grinned, "Maybe I can help." In one fluid motion, Michelle pulled the t-shirt off her head, her black hair flowed down across her shoulders. Her deep purple nipples were hard as rocks, the large areola swollen. Her breasts were soft and round, leading to a flat belly. Her bellybutton dark due to the direction of the lights, which created a slight shimmer of peach fuzz. The tops of her jeans hugged her waist and glided nicely over her hips. Throwing the shirt to the floor, Michelle pulled her hair from behind her shoulders, where it fell to just above her nipples. Then, grabbing a breast with each hand, she tweaked her nipples between her thumbs.

"Holy Shit!" Jason exclaimed, but he didn't move.

My cock grew with the new motivation. I laid back and returned to massaging my cock, keeping my eyes fixed on Michelle's dark eyes.

Not removing her gaze from me, Michelle spoke to Jason with clear and direct tone. "Remember, no photos until we have cum. This isn't a photo shoot with me as a model."

"Understood."

Michelle played with her nipples while she kept her intense gaze locked on mine. I looked at her eyes dancing in the light, keenly aware of her hands playing with her breasts. Our eyes pulled on each other. Michelle put one knee on the bed, then the other. Her face drew closer to mine, breathing increased, and she slid her knee until it touched my hip. With my right hand, I caressed her thigh. I wanted to touch her breast but wasn't willing to be so forward.

She must have read my mind. Her right hand slid down, gently grabbed my hand, and pulled it up to her breast. We moaned in unison as my warm palm pressed against her hard nipple. Then, she lowered her hand and caressed the long red hair around my cock. Her painted nails lightly slid along my skin, across my balls, and over my hand moving up and down my shaft.

I let her hand replace mine. Softly, she slid her hand along my hard cock sending shocks through my body. Her left hand dropped from her breast to the top button of her jeans. She undid the button, lifted her legs to push her hips forward, then slid the zipper down. She slid her hand down the opening of her jeans to work on her wet pussy. I could hear Michelle's fingers leading her down the path to orgasm.

There was a sudden grunt from the shadows. Michelle and I stopped and looked over. Jason was standing off to the side, his jeans around his ankles with his hand wrapped around his thick cock protruding between the tails of his shirt. Cum dripped onto the floor.

"Ugh, you fucking perv," Michelle sniped, "Go get a towel and clean that up before our boss finds it and kills us."

"Sorry, it's just I've wanted to see those tits for months."

'You've seen dozens of women's tits in this studio over the past few months, and many of them have masturbated for you. Why do you want to see mine?"

"Because you have gorgeous tits, Michelle. I mean, just look at what they're doing for Sean." Before she could continue the conversation, Jason pulled up his jeans, and was out to find a towel.

Michelle returned her focus to me. She pulled her hand out of her jeans and slid her wet fingers over the seam of my cock, then massaged it with both hands. I looked down at the open V in her jeans. Curly black hair peaked out. I placed one hand behind her head and, sliding my finger through her thick, dark hair, I grunted as her hands massaged my cock.

Soon was close to cumming. Before I knew it, I felt Michelle's long hair dance along my abdomen. Moments later, I felt her lips close over the head of my cock. I exploded. With grunt after grunt, stream after stream, I filled Michelle's mouth again and again.

"What the fuck?" Jason said when he stepped into the room.

Michelle slid her lips off my cock, swallowed, then smiled at me. "Sorry, Jason, I got carried away."

"I'm sorry I missed that. Sean, did you just cum?"

"Yeah," I mumbled softly through a smile. "I got carried away."

"No matter. I got some good shots earlier. If you're willing, we can do this again sometime."

Looking through Michelle's black hair at her dark eyes, I smiled and replied, "Sure, we could do this again."

While Jason cleaned up his mess, Michelle sat on the bed, pulling her t-shirt over her breasts. I lay there, still relatively hard, and completely naked.

Getting to business, Jason pulled out his phone. "I am available tomorrow or next Thursday. Either of those days work for you?"

Reveling in the feeling, I was slow to respond. "I don't have my phone handy and I really need to look at my schedule. I know tomorrow doesn't work. Thursday evenings are typically bad for me, so next week is probably out."

Michelle rolled onto her side and nestled her head on my shoulder, putting a hand on my abdomen. I pulled my arm up and around her shoulder. The skin of her back against my arm felt nice, her hair smelled of honey, and the touch of her fingers was electric. Although my cock wasn't raging, it was still hard and showing no signs of easing.

Placing small kisses along my chest, Michelle whispered, "I have access to the studios on Tuesday. Would that work?" Her fingers were tracing small circles in the fuzz around my belly button.

"Hey," Jason said from a corner of the room, beginning to put equipment away. "He's my model."

I replied in soft, even tones, "I'm my own model," then lowered my tone to speak more directly to Michelle. "But to be honest, I don't know if Tuesday's work. I'll need to get up, get dressed, and look at my phone."

She slid her hand down to allow her pinky to slide along the top of my cock. It twitched. "Jason, could you give me a moment to get dressed. We can step out front and work on the details of Sean's next visit when we're decent."

"Fine," Jason huffed as he strode out of the studio. "I'll just look at today's pictures while you two get dressed."

Once Jason was gone, Michelle put her hand on my cock again. "Seems like someone's not done yet."

My cock throbbed in her hand. "No, I don't believe you've cum. I'd hate to leave you frustrated."

12