Amateur Model & Student Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle raised her head to look at me. "So, are you saying there's more?"

"I may not cum quickly, but I am certainly hard enough to continue." I ran my hand along her side and slid a finger just under the edge of the waist band of her jeans. "What pose would you like?"

Within moments, Michelle shifted from lying peacefully by my side to back on her knees pulling her jeans down off her hips. The light was directly behind her which made her skin even darker in contrast to my pale white. As the jeans slid off her hips, her mound of curly, black pubic hair sprung out. Another quick shift of positions, and Michelle was on her back, feet kicking in the air as she pushed off her jeans.

Watching her enthusiasm for getting naked, I rolled onto my side, one elbow propping up my head. With my free hand, I reached over and pulled her waist toward me. My hard cock slid up against her leg, and I felt her public hair brush up against my thigh. I dove into her hair and kissed her ear, her neck, her shoulder. Once my hand had Michelle pressed firmly up against me, I let it wander back to her breast., Her nipple still hard and eager for attention. I felt one of her hands slide under my thigh and dive between her legs. She was more than a little enthusiastic, and I was willing to keep up.

I lowered my leg so I could move a hand down to join hers. She focused on her clit, while I drove two fingers deep inside and slowly pumped. Her left hand, somewhat pinned between our bodies, struggled until it found my cock. She squeezed, not able to do much else, and moaned. I could feel her body shudder with the first wave of an orgasm.

Her moans became cries. Not wanting to be interrupted by Jason again, I moved my mouth over hers. Immediately, her tongue encircled mine. Her hand pulled on my cock, encouraging me to move further on top of her. Our fingers in her pussy were frantically dancing away, as her orgasm crested. Her hips bucked, and the fingers on her clit suddenly froze. When her muffled cries subsided, she broke off the kiss, wrapped her arms around me, and said, "Fuck me, fuck me, now."

I rolled on top of her as her legs opened. My cock slid along her moist pubic hair and pressed hard against her clit. She rotated her hips up to add even more pressure to our cock-clit connection, and relaxed. The head of my cock found the entrance to her pussy. I tensed my stomach and slid my cock in. She was so wet, there was no objection. I thrusted my hips, sliding my cock in and out. Michelle squirmed in tiny circles, creating a whole new motion.

With thrust after thrust I could feel the tension building in my ass, back, balls, and cock. I could also feel another orgasm building for Michelle. As the first throes hit her, her vagina vibrated around me. I moaned in her ear, "I'm going to cum."

She pushed on my chest. "Cum, cum on my stomach."

It was agony, but I removed my cock and slid it up through her pubic hair. I grunted and a stream of hot cum sprayed across her stomach. Another grunt and another stream of cum. Two more small ones, and then I eased into the slow fall as tension left my body.

Eventually, my cock found its way back to Michelle's pussy and slid its head in. I was no longer fully erect but hard enough to enjoy the feeling of her pussy lips around the head of my cock.

Smiling up at me, Michelle rubbed my cum onto both our bodies. She looked down and said, "Well, that's a lot more than I expected, especially considering what I swallowed earlier."

I looked down between our bodies at her lovely breasts moving up and down with her breathing, her nipples still extremely hard. Beneath that my long red pubic hair intertwined with her black curls.

Michelle inhaled a breath and yelled, "Jason, we have your cum shot."


12