All Comments on 'Amateur Model & Student Photographer'

by speakingmusic

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mches1965mches1965over 3 years ago
Very sexy!

Great story, I hope there's more to come ;)

olblueyesolblueyesover 1 year ago

hmm, that was just so hot,, loved it,, well written and all that, i even clicked it as a favorite..

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight6 months ago

Hot sexy story. My husband had me set up nude session with a photographer so he could have a portfolio to take on trips to masturbate with. I did and it was going great until his erection practically burst through his pants. I was dripping wet as well. We stared fucking hot and heavy. After every ejaculation in my hot cunt, ass, and mouth, he would photograph those holes.

I got two portfolios done…the first for my spouse, the second one he gave me was all the cum shots. So when my spouse came home I showed him the first collection. It turned him on so much that he immediately started fucking me, in every hole. After a half hour of our awesome sex, he said, do you think he would photograph you with cum coming out of everywhere. He said it would really turn him on.

I pulled out the second portfolio and showed him. He loved it and immediately got rock hard. We fucked for hours. I am glad I got the photos made and we get more made every year.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspeakingmusic@speakingmusic
198 Followers
Happily married, but curious, definitely voyeuristic with serious interest in exhibitionism.